• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:46
CEST 02:46
KST 09:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8175 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia - Page 31

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 308 Next
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
June 10 2014 22:33 GMT
#601
On June 11 2014 07:24 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 07:19 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Sup bitches.

Batsnacks I just love what you've done with this thread so far. The roundabound thing made me hard, I'm ready to go balls deep.

Also speaking of balls deep, I'm glad to see ritoky is town again.


Hello MZ. Do you agree with bat that roundabout is wolfy? (I'm assuming so because he got you to hard status)

Do you like Chrom and his push?

Also not going to agree on ritoky yet I don't know his alignment this game.

Absolutely agree with bat, roundabound's response was incredibly scummy.

I just reread Chris's filter and I don't see anything that nearly resembles a serious push so idk what to say.

Did you play cell? That's what I was talking about with ritoky. It was a joke.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 22:33 GMT
#602
On June 11 2014 07:29 TicaTica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 07:20 VayneAuthority wrote:
alrighty well the thread is already too long so I just skipped it, I assume its mostly early game spam. I'll start reading from this point on.


What colour is your light saber and who it be pointed towards.


Reading he is not.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 10 2014 22:34 GMT
#603
On June 11 2014 07:27 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 07:23 Chromatically wrote:
Tica, let's talk. What's your read on sinani?


Can I talk too? What would you expect sinani to have said to make him villagery? Is it just that he doesn't seem concerned with JAT's answer to his question?

It's that he posted a fair amount (more than usual, apparently), but hasn't done anything at all. The posts I pointed out earlier are just questions (easy for scum to do anyway) that don't help solve the game at all. They're filler to make him look interested in finding scum without actually accomplishing anything.

Then there's the mindset thing in addition to that, where he claims (or implies) that his question to JAT was meant to help him read JAT, but his read on JAT has nothing to do with the question and he doesn't pressure JAT to answer it anyway.

And there are these reads that say nothing:
On June 11 2014 06:46 sinani206 wrote:
Might as well say that having seen more of Rounds posting, I'm not as convinced as the rest of you seem to be that he's mafia yet. I think I'm going to need more evidence. It is rather early, and he already has enough pressure votes on him.

On June 11 2014 06:50 sinani206 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:46 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani what do you think of JAT?


Mostly one-liners and wishy washy, I don't really have time right now to quote because I have a meeting at 2:50 but if he keeps this kind of useless posting up I can see a chance of him being red.



As town, I would expect him to show an interest in finding scum by asking questions that actually do things, rather than simply "trying to get involved" (scum mindset, wants to look active).
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 22:35 GMT
#604
On June 11 2014 07:33 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 07:24 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 07:19 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Sup bitches.

Batsnacks I just love what you've done with this thread so far. The roundabound thing made me hard, I'm ready to go balls deep.

Also speaking of balls deep, I'm glad to see ritoky is town again.


Hello MZ. Do you agree with bat that roundabout is wolfy? (I'm assuming so because he got you to hard status)

Do you like Chrom and his push?

Also not going to agree on ritoky yet I don't know his alignment this game.

Absolutely agree with bat, roundabound's response was incredibly scummy.

I just reread Chris's filter and I don't see anything that nearly resembles a serious push so idk what to say.

Did you play cell? That's what I was talking about with ritoky. It was a joke.


Yeah I was in cell I was the one that made the slam dunk case on WolfPalmer. And Chrom is pushing on sinani atm.

I disagree roundabound's response knowing that its "IamRobik" talking there makes him seem not as wolfy.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
June 10 2014 22:35 GMT
#605
wut page dis game start
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 10 2014 22:35 GMT
#606
On June 11 2014 07:33 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 07:24 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 07:19 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Sup bitches.

Batsnacks I just love what you've done with this thread so far. The roundabound thing made me hard, I'm ready to go balls deep.

Also speaking of balls deep, I'm glad to see ritoky is town again.


Hello MZ. Do you agree with bat that roundabout is wolfy? (I'm assuming so because he got you to hard status)

Do you like Chrom and his push?

Also not going to agree on ritoky yet I don't know his alignment this game.

Absolutely agree with bat, roundabound's response was incredibly scummy.

I just reread Chris's filter and I don't see anything that nearly resembles a serious push so idk what to say.

Did you play cell? That's what I was talking about with ritoky. It was a joke.

Are you talking about me?
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 10 2014 22:36 GMT
#607
On June 11 2014 07:33 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 07:29 TicaTica wrote:
On June 11 2014 07:20 VayneAuthority wrote:
alrighty well the thread is already too long so I just skipped it, I assume its mostly early game spam. I'll start reading from this point on.


What colour is your light saber and who it be pointed towards.


Reading he is not.

Uncertain the future is.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
June 10 2014 22:37 GMT
#608
On June 11 2014 07:10 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 07:01 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 11 2014 07:00 marvellosity wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:57 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:56 marvellosity wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:50 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:46 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani what do you think of JAT?


Mostly one-liners and wishy washy, I don't really have time right now to quote because I have a meeting at 2:50 but if he keeps this kind of useless posting up I can see a chance of him being red.

In this post sinani basically gives a null read on me. His reasoning can be used for almost 100 % of the players in this game.
I think he added the part with the "chance of being red" to create the illusion that his question towards me had something to do with scumhunting -> tries to get Chrom off his ass.

and therefore your conclusion?

I think it's kinda scummy.

I tend to agree, "if he keeps this up i can see a chance of him being red" is like so many layers of qualifiers :p

on the other hand i'm pretty taken aback that sinani is posting volumously at all. that's a turn up for the books.

Well, is it alignment indicative though? I never played with him afaik.


I like this question. Do you like marv's answer?
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 07:04 marvellosity wrote:
On June 11 2014 07:01 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 11 2014 07:00 marvellosity wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:57 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:56 marvellosity wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:50 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:46 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani what do you think of JAT?


Mostly one-liners and wishy washy, I don't really have time right now to quote because I have a meeting at 2:50 but if he keeps this kind of useless posting up I can see a chance of him being red.

In this post sinani basically gives a null read on me. His reasoning can be used for almost 100 % of the players in this game.
I think he added the part with the "chance of being red" to create the illusion that his question towards me had something to do with scumhunting -> tries to get Chrom off his ass.

and therefore your conclusion?

I think it's kinda scummy.

I tend to agree, "if he keeps this up i can see a chance of him being red" is like so many layers of qualifiers :p

on the other hand i'm pretty taken aback that sinani is posting volumously at all. that's a turn up for the books.

Well, is it alignment indicative though? I never played with him afaik.

well i'd expect a mafia-sinani not to bother. that's like a teensy lean though.


Meh. Complete neutral answer.
On June 11 2014 07:27 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 07:23 Chromatically wrote:
Tica, let's talk. What's your read on sinani?


Can I talk too? What would you expect sinani to have said to make him villagery? Is it just that he doesn't seem concerned with JAT's answer to his question?

Well, if he hasn't got a scumread on me yet I sort of expect him to not try to squeeze that awful "future read" into his post. He could just say null. But he didn't. Hence I think tries to look like he is contributing without actually doing so.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
June 10 2014 22:37 GMT
#609
On June 11 2014 07:33 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 07:24 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 07:19 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Sup bitches.

Batsnacks I just love what you've done with this thread so far. The roundabound thing made me hard, I'm ready to go balls deep.

Also speaking of balls deep, I'm glad to see ritoky is town again.


Hello MZ. Do you agree with bat that roundabout is wolfy? (I'm assuming so because he got you to hard status)

Do you like Chrom and his push?

Also not going to agree on ritoky yet I don't know his alignment this game.

Absolutely agree with bat, roundabound's response was incredibly scummy.

I just reread Chris's filter and I don't see anything that nearly resembles a serious push so idk what to say.

Did you play cell? That's what I was talking about with ritoky. It was a joke.

what about it was incredibly scummy?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
June 10 2014 22:38 GMT
#610
On June 11 2014 07:35 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 07:33 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On June 11 2014 07:24 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 07:19 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Sup bitches.

Batsnacks I just love what you've done with this thread so far. The roundabound thing made me hard, I'm ready to go balls deep.

Also speaking of balls deep, I'm glad to see ritoky is town again.


Hello MZ. Do you agree with bat that roundabout is wolfy? (I'm assuming so because he got you to hard status)

Do you like Chrom and his push?

Also not going to agree on ritoky yet I don't know his alignment this game.

Absolutely agree with bat, roundabound's response was incredibly scummy.

I just reread Chris's filter and I don't see anything that nearly resembles a serious push so idk what to say.

Did you play cell? That's what I was talking about with ritoky. It was a joke.


Yeah I was in cell I was the one that made the slam dunk case on WolfPalmer. And Chrom is pushing on sinani atm.

I disagree roundabound's response knowing that its "IamRobik" talking there makes him seem not as wolfy.

So you're giving robik/roundabound a pass because of his meta? Just so I'm clear.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
June 10 2014 22:40 GMT
#611
On June 11 2014 07:37 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 07:33 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On June 11 2014 07:24 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 07:19 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Sup bitches.

Batsnacks I just love what you've done with this thread so far. The roundabound thing made me hard, I'm ready to go balls deep.

Also speaking of balls deep, I'm glad to see ritoky is town again.


Hello MZ. Do you agree with bat that roundabout is wolfy? (I'm assuming so because he got you to hard status)

Do you like Chrom and his push?

Also not going to agree on ritoky yet I don't know his alignment this game.

Absolutely agree with bat, roundabound's response was incredibly scummy.

I just reread Chris's filter and I don't see anything that nearly resembles a serious push so idk what to say.

Did you play cell? That's what I was talking about with ritoky. It was a joke.

what about it was incredibly scummy?

He took a fairly lighthearted vote waay to seriously for a townie. His defense after that was even worse. It felt contrived and way out of proportion to what had happened.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 22:42 GMT
#612
On June 11 2014 07:34 Chromatically wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 07:27 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 07:23 Chromatically wrote:
Tica, let's talk. What's your read on sinani?


Can I talk too? What would you expect sinani to have said to make him villagery? Is it just that he doesn't seem concerned with JAT's answer to his question?

It's that he posted a fair amount (more than usual, apparently), but hasn't done anything at all. The posts I pointed out earlier are just questions (easy for scum to do anyway) that don't help solve the game at all. They're filler to make him look interested in finding scum without actually accomplishing anything.

Then there's the mindset thing in addition to that, where he claims (or implies) that his question to JAT was meant to help him read JAT, but his read on JAT has nothing to do with the question and he doesn't pressure JAT to answer it anyway.

And there are these reads that say nothing:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:46 sinani206 wrote:
Might as well say that having seen more of Rounds posting, I'm not as convinced as the rest of you seem to be that he's mafia yet. I think I'm going to need more evidence. It is rather early, and he already has enough pressure votes on him.

Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:50 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:46 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani what do you think of JAT?


Mostly one-liners and wishy washy, I don't really have time right now to quote because I have a meeting at 2:50 but if he keeps this kind of useless posting up I can see a chance of him being red.



As town, I would expect him to show an interest in finding scum by asking questions that actually do things, rather than simply "trying to get involved" (scum mindset, wants to look active).


I like your point about the JAT read. I can see where he seems apathetic about getting an answer.

##unvote

##Vote: Sinani206


Koshi not around to pressure I totes haven't forgotten try hard plz if village
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 10 2014 22:42 GMT
#613
Yeah there is no way I'm keeping up with this game.

I'll rely on other stuff. See you later I'm dota.
Computer says mafia
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 22:44 GMT
#614
On June 11 2014 07:35 kushm4sta wrote:
wut page dis game start


Page 22 Here
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 10 2014 22:44 GMT
#615
I think round is town btw. I like how he's clearly not editing how he posts to seem more "townie" (something scum are focused on). I also like that he didn't even know who was pushing on him when I asked him about it. Scum would be more likely to notice that they're under pressure and be worried about it, because their goal is to not get lynched.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
June 10 2014 22:45 GMT
#616
On June 11 2014 07:44 Chromatically wrote:
I think round is town btw. I like how he's clearly not editing how he posts to seem more "townie" (something scum are focused on). I also like that he didn't even know who was pushing on him when I asked him about it. Scum would be more likely to notice that they're under pressure and be worried about it, because their goal is to not get lynched.

Townpile.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 22:46 GMT
#617
On June 11 2014 07:38 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 07:35 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 07:33 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On June 11 2014 07:24 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 07:19 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Sup bitches.

Batsnacks I just love what you've done with this thread so far. The roundabound thing made me hard, I'm ready to go balls deep.

Also speaking of balls deep, I'm glad to see ritoky is town again.


Hello MZ. Do you agree with bat that roundabout is wolfy? (I'm assuming so because he got you to hard status)

Do you like Chrom and his push?

Also not going to agree on ritoky yet I don't know his alignment this game.

Absolutely agree with bat, roundabound's response was incredibly scummy.

I just reread Chris's filter and I don't see anything that nearly resembles a serious push so idk what to say.

Did you play cell? That's what I was talking about with ritoky. It was a joke.


Yeah I was in cell I was the one that made the slam dunk case on WolfPalmer. And Chrom is pushing on sinani atm.

I disagree roundabound's response knowing that its "IamRobik" talking there makes him seem not as wolfy.

So you're giving robik/roundabound a pass because of his meta? Just so I'm clear.



I don't think it was wolfy the way he reacted. Pass is a strong word but he doesn't have my vote for the time being. It is based on lots of meta/games with him yes so we're clear. Do you think my reading him off meta is good? great? bad?
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 22:48 GMT
#618
On June 11 2014 07:42 Palmar wrote:
Yeah there is no way I'm keeping up with this game.

I'll rely on other stuff. See you later I'm dota.


Don't be lazy Palmer your day 1 is suppose to be your best. Laziness is a bullshit play. I hear tails of your heroic day 1 efforts but have honestly never seen it with my own 2 eyez.

(If wolf enjoy your game, and know that you're just confirming geripts Dota read)
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 22:50 GMT
#619
On June 11 2014 07:45 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 07:44 Chromatically wrote:
I think round is town btw. I like how he's clearly not editing how he posts to seem more "townie" (something scum are focused on). I also like that he didn't even know who was pushing on him when I asked him about it. Scum would be more likely to notice that they're under pressure and be worried about it, because their goal is to not get lynched.

Townpile.



Agreed Tehpoofter's village accepts its first member in Chromatic!
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 10 2014 22:50 GMT
#620
hooray
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 110
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 464
Bale 32
League of Legends
Doublelift4435
Other Games
summit1g7874
JimRising 525
ViBE245
Livibee204
KnowMe164
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick679
BasetradeTV198
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 126
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1279
• Shiphtur544
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 14m
Patches Events
14h 14m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 14m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 14m
OSC
22h 14m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.