• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:21
CEST 15:21
KST 22:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War465.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7776 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia - Page 29

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 308 Next
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 10 2014 21:49 GMT
#561
On June 11 2014 06:22 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani is mafia for coming into the thread and asking a totally useless question to try to insert himself into the conversation.
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Also this sounds like some sort of secret scum code so that pretty much seals the deal.
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


##Vote: sinani206

Nisani und sinani be known lurkers irregardless of randed roll.
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
June 10 2014 21:50 GMT
#562
On June 11 2014 06:46 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani what do you think of JAT?


Mostly one-liners and wishy washy, I don't really have time right now to quote because I have a meeting at 2:50 but if he keeps this kind of useless posting up I can see a chance of him being red.
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
June 10 2014 21:51 GMT
#563
On June 11 2014 06:50 sinani206 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:46 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani what do you think of JAT?


Mostly one-liners and wishy washy, I don't really have time right now to quote because I have a meeting at 2:50 but if he keeps this kind of useless posting up I can see a chance of him being red.

Oh no! Did you gather that from your question to me?
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 10 2014 21:52 GMT
#564
On June 11 2014 06:46 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:39 Chromatically wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:33 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:22 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani is mafia for coming into the thread and asking a totally useless question to try to insert himself into the conversation.
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Also this sounds like some sort of secret scum code so that pretty much seals the deal.
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


##Vote: sinani206



Yeah that post did look really really weird. The second one you quoted at least. Kinda wolfy unless its a villager breadcrumbing or something.

Speaking of breadcrumbs: + Show Spoiler +
I'm probably the seer

I was joking about the second post, I figured out what it meant. I was being serious about the first and third posts, thought.

Why do you think the second post is scummy?


Cause I didn't know what it meant and it seemed to be designed to send a signal one way or another.... (I don't know a lot about Star Wars tbh so if it has something to do with the Lore it went over my head)

Designed to send a signal... to who? I don't get how it's scummy.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 10 2014 21:52 GMT
#565
On June 11 2014 06:49 TicaTica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:22 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani is mafia for coming into the thread and asking a totally useless question to try to insert himself into the conversation.
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Also this sounds like some sort of secret scum code so that pretty much seals the deal.
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


##Vote: sinani206

Nisani und sinani be known lurkers irregardless of randed roll.

Cool, I'm not accusing him of lurking.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
June 10 2014 21:53 GMT
#566
On June 11 2014 06:52 Chromatically wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:46 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:39 Chromatically wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:33 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:22 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani is mafia for coming into the thread and asking a totally useless question to try to insert himself into the conversation.
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Also this sounds like some sort of secret scum code so that pretty much seals the deal.
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


##Vote: sinani206



Yeah that post did look really really weird. The second one you quoted at least. Kinda wolfy unless its a villager breadcrumbing or something.

Speaking of breadcrumbs: + Show Spoiler +
I'm probably the seer

I was joking about the second post, I figured out what it meant. I was being serious about the first and third posts, thought.

Why do you think the second post is scummy?


Cause I didn't know what it meant and it seemed to be designed to send a signal one way or another.... (I don't know a lot about Star Wars tbh so if it has something to do with the Lore it went over my head)

Designed to send a signal... to who? I don't get how it's scummy.

yeah, I think mafia need to find a way to communicate privately somehow

maybe with some form of anonymous messageboard
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 10 2014 21:54 GMT
#567
Marvelocity potential is villagery. Would be benefit if hydra heads were both to talk. Plammer is inherent wolfy.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
June 10 2014 21:55 GMT
#568
On June 11 2014 06:50 sinani206 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:46 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani what do you think of JAT?


Mostly one-liners and wishy washy, I don't really have time right now to quote because I have a meeting at 2:50 but if he keeps this kind of useless posting up I can see a chance of him being red.

In this post sinani basically gives a null read on me. His reasoning can be used for almost 100 % of the players in this game.
I think he added the part with the "chance of being red" to create the illusion that his question towards me had something to do with scumhunting -> tries to get Chrom off his ass.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
June 10 2014 21:56 GMT
#569
On June 11 2014 06:55 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:50 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:46 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani what do you think of JAT?


Mostly one-liners and wishy washy, I don't really have time right now to quote because I have a meeting at 2:50 but if he keeps this kind of useless posting up I can see a chance of him being red.

In this post sinani basically gives a null read on me. His reasoning can be used for almost 100 % of the players in this game.
I think he added the part with the "chance of being red" to create the illusion that his question towards me had something to do with scumhunting -> tries to get Chrom off his ass.

and therefore your conclusion?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 21:57 GMT
#570
On June 11 2014 06:52 Chromatically wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:46 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:39 Chromatically wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:33 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:22 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani is mafia for coming into the thread and asking a totally useless question to try to insert himself into the conversation.
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Also this sounds like some sort of secret scum code so that pretty much seals the deal.
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


##Vote: sinani206



Yeah that post did look really really weird. The second one you quoted at least. Kinda wolfy unless its a villager breadcrumbing or something.

Speaking of breadcrumbs: + Show Spoiler +
I'm probably the seer

I was joking about the second post, I figured out what it meant. I was being serious about the first and third posts, thought.

Why do you think the second post is scummy?


Cause I didn't know what it meant and it seemed to be designed to send a signal one way or another.... (I don't know a lot about Star Wars tbh so if it has something to do with the Lore it went over my head)

Designed to send a signal... to who? I don't get how it's scummy.



Good point I was thinking there might be a traitor in the game but looks like there isn't so not really wolfy then. I don't get why he said it but traitor was the first thing that popped into my head.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
June 10 2014 21:57 GMT
#571
On June 11 2014 06:56 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:50 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:46 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani what do you think of JAT?


Mostly one-liners and wishy washy, I don't really have time right now to quote because I have a meeting at 2:50 but if he keeps this kind of useless posting up I can see a chance of him being red.

In this post sinani basically gives a null read on me. His reasoning can be used for almost 100 % of the players in this game.
I think he added the part with the "chance of being red" to create the illusion that his question towards me had something to do with scumhunting -> tries to get Chrom off his ass.

and therefore your conclusion?

I think it's kinda scummy.
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 10 2014 21:59 GMT
#572
The poofter be shows activity; chromatically over zealos. Both are feel ver villagry.

Koshi not try hard; is sad. Scum

vote Koshi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
June 10 2014 22:00 GMT
#573
On June 11 2014 06:57 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:56 marvellosity wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:50 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:46 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani what do you think of JAT?


Mostly one-liners and wishy washy, I don't really have time right now to quote because I have a meeting at 2:50 but if he keeps this kind of useless posting up I can see a chance of him being red.

In this post sinani basically gives a null read on me. His reasoning can be used for almost 100 % of the players in this game.
I think he added the part with the "chance of being red" to create the illusion that his question towards me had something to do with scumhunting -> tries to get Chrom off his ass.

and therefore your conclusion?

I think it's kinda scummy.

I tend to agree, "if he keeps this up i can see a chance of him being red" is like so many layers of qualifiers :p

on the other hand i'm pretty taken aback that sinani is posting volumously at all. that's a turn up for the books.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
June 10 2014 22:01 GMT
#574
On June 11 2014 07:00 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:57 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:56 marvellosity wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:50 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:46 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani what do you think of JAT?


Mostly one-liners and wishy washy, I don't really have time right now to quote because I have a meeting at 2:50 but if he keeps this kind of useless posting up I can see a chance of him being red.

In this post sinani basically gives a null read on me. His reasoning can be used for almost 100 % of the players in this game.
I think he added the part with the "chance of being red" to create the illusion that his question towards me had something to do with scumhunting -> tries to get Chrom off his ass.

and therefore your conclusion?

I think it's kinda scummy.

I tend to agree, "if he keeps this up i can see a chance of him being red" is like so many layers of qualifiers :p

on the other hand i'm pretty taken aback that sinani is posting volumously at all. that's a turn up for the books.

Well, is it alignment indicative though? I never played with him afaik.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 10 2014 22:02 GMT
#575
Yeah sinani is scum because his mindset doesn't make sense with what he's done.
On June 11 2014 06:31 sinani206 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:27 Chromatically wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:23 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:22 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani is mafia for coming into the thread and asking a totally useless question to try to insert himself into the conversation.
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Also this sounds like some sort of secret scum code so that pretty much seals the deal.
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


##Vote: sinani206


Because staying out of the conversation is the best way to be a useful townie.

No, asking useful questions and giving reads is.

But your question here has no impact on anyone's alignment, and your other question is a soft-defense of Robik for no reason.
On June 11 2014 06:22 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:18 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:03 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:00 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 05:56 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 05:51 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On June 11 2014 05:49 yamato77 wrote:
There's a nonzero chance that both bat and palmy are wolves


another good point.

god im so confused.

this game is really hard.

can everyone see what im saying? im saying that im really confused because this game is confusing.

shit i hope nobody notices me omg.

I wanna bait this post so badly and see who is the first to call out obiwan for this shitty shit shitterson of a post because it's so easy to hammer him on the lack of anything logical or tangible here. The post is too scummy to be written by scum


You should have waited to see if anyone would bite you literally waited 5 minutes. Rolling mafia as a hydra must suck, especially since Robik doesn't wolf very well.

##Vote: Roundaboud

I'm impatient Banksy. Plus, I don't know how to bait shit. You know how I play...I just spout whatever the hell comes to my head at the moment. Plus, I think that baiting is kinda silly in general. It's too tough to do properly, and unless people read the post the same way you do, you end up with a shitton of people just thinking that you're scum defending a scum buddy instead of reading you for making a good play.

Why so defensive?

Is explaining a post that someone just voted you for overdefensive?


What was your thought process when you asked these questions?


I wanted to know the answer because I would react in a similar way if someone voted for me. Maybe more concisely, as I did when you voted for me, perhaps, but it doesn't seem wrong for Round to defend himself.

The nicknames = mafia thing was just a waste of time and I was pointing out bat's hypocrisy.

According to here, his post was meant to get a read on JAT, based on whether JAT's justification for pressuring round matched up with sinani's own thoughts on round's defense.

But JAT (unless I totally missed it) didn't respond to the question. And if JAT is questionable/possible scum to sinani, he would be getting him to answer the question to help him read JAT.


And the noncommittal read on JAT is bad in and of itself.
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
June 10 2014 22:03 GMT
#576
Reminder: Votes must be cast in the voting thread - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/451311-tl-order-lxvi-thread-for-doing-of-the-voting
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 10 2014 22:03 GMT
#577
On June 11 2014 06:49 TicaTica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:22 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani is mafia for coming into the thread and asking a totally useless question to try to insert himself into the conversation.
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Also this sounds like some sort of secret scum code so that pretty much seals the deal.
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


##Vote: sinani206

Nisani und sinani be known lurkers irregardless of randed roll.

Tica also scum for soft defending sinani without actually reading what my case was on.
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
June 10 2014 22:03 GMT
#578
Vote Count - Day 1:


Palmar (0): batsnacks
yamato77 (1): Palmar
roundabound (4): ObiWanShinobi, Tehpoofter, batsnacks, Chairman Ray
sinani206 (1): Chromatically

Not voting (-): Everyone else



Currently roundabound is set to be lynched with 4 votes! Day will end in

Remember: Voting is mandatory and has to be done in this thread:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/451311-tl-order-lxvi-thread-for-doing-of-the-voting
If there is a tie, the first person to reach that number of votes is lynched.

Please contact the mods if the vote count is incorrect. Thank you!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
June 10 2014 22:04 GMT
#579
On June 11 2014 07:01 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 07:00 marvellosity wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:57 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:56 marvellosity wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:50 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:46 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani what do you think of JAT?


Mostly one-liners and wishy washy, I don't really have time right now to quote because I have a meeting at 2:50 but if he keeps this kind of useless posting up I can see a chance of him being red.

In this post sinani basically gives a null read on me. His reasoning can be used for almost 100 % of the players in this game.
I think he added the part with the "chance of being red" to create the illusion that his question towards me had something to do with scumhunting -> tries to get Chrom off his ass.

and therefore your conclusion?

I think it's kinda scummy.

I tend to agree, "if he keeps this up i can see a chance of him being red" is like so many layers of qualifiers :p

on the other hand i'm pretty taken aback that sinani is posting volumously at all. that's a turn up for the books.

Well, is it alignment indicative though? I never played with him afaik.

well i'd expect a mafia-sinani not to bother. that's like a teensy lean though.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 22:04 GMT
#580
On June 11 2014 06:55 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:50 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:46 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani what do you think of JAT?


Mostly one-liners and wishy washy, I don't really have time right now to quote because I have a meeting at 2:50 but if he keeps this kind of useless posting up I can see a chance of him being red.

In this post sinani basically gives a null read on me. His reasoning can be used for almost 100 % of the players in this game.
I think he added the part with the "chance of being red" to create the illusion that his question towards me had something to do with scumhunting -> tries to get Chrom off his ass.


not sure I agree with the part about him scumhunting thing being an illusion he was trying to create. I do agree about how it looks like a post to get chrom off his ass.
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 277
TKL 226
CranKy Ducklings108
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko501
Serral 400
TKL 226
IndyStarCraft 210
Rex 103
ProTech101
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 62568
Free 2348
Jaedong 1566
BeSt 572
Horang2 322
firebathero 231
Zeus 198
Last 112
Hyun 110
Pusan 81
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 69
910 37
soO 36
Aegong 21
Noble 20
Yoon 17
scan(afreeca) 17
Trap 15
Rock 14
Sacsri 10
Icarus 8
Dota 2
Gorgc6793
Dendi943
XaKoH 436
canceldota87
Other Games
gofns35210
singsing2336
B2W.Neo491
byalli361
Pyrionflax300
ToD192
Mlord128
DeMusliM108
Liquid`VortiX85
QueenE65
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV237
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 29
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1770
League of Legends
• Jankos2953
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
3h 39m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 39m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 39m
Patches Events
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
OSC
1d 9h
OSC
1d 22h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.