• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:08
CEST 05:08
KST 12:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9502 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia - Page 27

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 308 Next
roundabound
Profile Joined February 2014
Niue881 Posts
June 10 2014 21:27 GMT
#521
On June 11 2014 06:24 roundabound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:22 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani is mafia for coming into the thread and asking a totally useless question to try to insert himself into the conversation.
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Also this sounds like some sort of secret scum code so that pretty much seals the deal.
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


##Vote: sinani206

You think that sinani posting that is worse than batsnacks not being able to respond and disprove the fact that he's done jack shit? The lack of logic this game so far is baffling.

Sinani asked batsnacks what batsnacks has done all game. He wasn't able to answer the question and he disappeared.

Batsnacks says that he's voting me because he hates hydras. He then goes on to soft push on me by saying shit like "this post isn't about this game so it doesn't mean anything" trying to justify his stupid vote
Mocsta & IAmRobik hydra
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 10 2014 21:27 GMT
#522
On June 11 2014 06:23 sinani206 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:22 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani is mafia for coming into the thread and asking a totally useless question to try to insert himself into the conversation.
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Also this sounds like some sort of secret scum code so that pretty much seals the deal.
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


##Vote: sinani206


Because staying out of the conversation is the best way to be a useful townie.

No, asking useful questions and giving reads is.

But your question here has no impact on anyone's alignment, and your other question is a soft-defense of Robik for no reason.
On June 11 2014 06:22 sinani206 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:18 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:03 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:00 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 05:56 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 05:51 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On June 11 2014 05:49 yamato77 wrote:
There's a nonzero chance that both bat and palmy are wolves


another good point.

god im so confused.

this game is really hard.

can everyone see what im saying? im saying that im really confused because this game is confusing.

shit i hope nobody notices me omg.

I wanna bait this post so badly and see who is the first to call out obiwan for this shitty shit shitterson of a post because it's so easy to hammer him on the lack of anything logical or tangible here. The post is too scummy to be written by scum


You should have waited to see if anyone would bite you literally waited 5 minutes. Rolling mafia as a hydra must suck, especially since Robik doesn't wolf very well.

##Vote: Roundaboud

I'm impatient Banksy. Plus, I don't know how to bait shit. You know how I play...I just spout whatever the hell comes to my head at the moment. Plus, I think that baiting is kinda silly in general. It's too tough to do properly, and unless people read the post the same way you do, you end up with a shitton of people just thinking that you're scum defending a scum buddy instead of reading you for making a good play.

Why so defensive?

Is explaining a post that someone just voted you for overdefensive?


What was your thought process when you asked these questions?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
June 10 2014 21:29 GMT
#523
Robik you need to soothe your boobs.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
roundabound
Profile Joined February 2014
Niue881 Posts
June 10 2014 21:29 GMT
#524
On June 11 2014 06:26 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:24 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:22 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani is mafia for coming into the thread and asking a totally useless question to try to insert himself into the conversation.
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Also this sounds like some sort of secret scum code so that pretty much seals the deal.
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


##Vote: sinani206

You think that sinani posting that is worse than batsnacks not being able to respond and disprove the fact that he's done jack shit? The lack of logic this game so far is baffling.

lol

are you serious?

My next post expands on this, but yeah I'm serious as shit. I think he sees a possible opportunity arising and he's hopping all over it.
Mocsta & IAmRobik hydra
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
June 10 2014 21:30 GMT
#525
On June 11 2014 06:29 marvellosity wrote:
Robik you need to soothe your boobs.

Marv... at least wait until we got a solid read on him. Pfff
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
June 10 2014 21:30 GMT
#526
On June 11 2014 06:30 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:29 marvellosity wrote:
Robik you need to soothe your boobs.

Marv... at least wait until we got a solid read on him. Pfff

honestly i just wanted to start going through my repertoire of synonyms for calm your tits
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
June 10 2014 21:31 GMT
#527
On June 11 2014 06:27 Chromatically wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:23 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:22 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani is mafia for coming into the thread and asking a totally useless question to try to insert himself into the conversation.
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Also this sounds like some sort of secret scum code so that pretty much seals the deal.
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


##Vote: sinani206


Because staying out of the conversation is the best way to be a useful townie.

No, asking useful questions and giving reads is.

But your question here has no impact on anyone's alignment, and your other question is a soft-defense of Robik for no reason.
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:22 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:18 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:03 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:00 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 05:56 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 05:51 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On June 11 2014 05:49 yamato77 wrote:
There's a nonzero chance that both bat and palmy are wolves


another good point.

god im so confused.

this game is really hard.

can everyone see what im saying? im saying that im really confused because this game is confusing.

shit i hope nobody notices me omg.

I wanna bait this post so badly and see who is the first to call out obiwan for this shitty shit shitterson of a post because it's so easy to hammer him on the lack of anything logical or tangible here. The post is too scummy to be written by scum


You should have waited to see if anyone would bite you literally waited 5 minutes. Rolling mafia as a hydra must suck, especially since Robik doesn't wolf very well.

##Vote: Roundaboud

I'm impatient Banksy. Plus, I don't know how to bait shit. You know how I play...I just spout whatever the hell comes to my head at the moment. Plus, I think that baiting is kinda silly in general. It's too tough to do properly, and unless people read the post the same way you do, you end up with a shitton of people just thinking that you're scum defending a scum buddy instead of reading you for making a good play.

Why so defensive?

Is explaining a post that someone just voted you for overdefensive?


What was your thought process when you asked these questions?


I wanted to know the answer because I would react in a similar way if someone voted for me. Maybe more concisely, as I did when you voted for me, perhaps, but it doesn't seem wrong for Round to defend himself.

The nicknames = mafia thing was just a waste of time and I was pointing out bat's hypocrisy.
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
June 10 2014 21:31 GMT
#528
On June 11 2014 06:27 roundabound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:24 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:22 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani is mafia for coming into the thread and asking a totally useless question to try to insert himself into the conversation.
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Also this sounds like some sort of secret scum code so that pretty much seals the deal.
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


##Vote: sinani206

You think that sinani posting that is worse than batsnacks not being able to respond and disprove the fact that he's done jack shit? The lack of logic this game so far is baffling.

Sinani asked batsnacks what batsnacks has done all game. He wasn't able to answer the question and he disappeared.

Batsnacks says that he's voting me because he hates hydras. He then goes on to soft push on me by saying shit like "this post isn't about this game so it doesn't mean anything" trying to justify his stupid vote


I responded. sinani didn't. I really hit the jackpot when I voted you. I could not have hoped for a better reaction.

On June 11 2014 06:16 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Which one?


On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
June 10 2014 21:32 GMT
#529
On June 11 2014 06:31 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:27 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:24 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:22 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani is mafia for coming into the thread and asking a totally useless question to try to insert himself into the conversation.
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Also this sounds like some sort of secret scum code so that pretty much seals the deal.
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


##Vote: sinani206

You think that sinani posting that is worse than batsnacks not being able to respond and disprove the fact that he's done jack shit? The lack of logic this game so far is baffling.

Sinani asked batsnacks what batsnacks has done all game. He wasn't able to answer the question and he disappeared.

Batsnacks says that he's voting me because he hates hydras. He then goes on to soft push on me by saying shit like "this post isn't about this game so it doesn't mean anything" trying to justify his stupid vote


I responded. sinani didn't. I really hit the jackpot when I voted you. I could not have hoped for a better reaction.

Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:16 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Which one?


Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


I did respond... you just quoted it.
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
June 10 2014 21:32 GMT
#530
On June 11 2014 06:29 roundabound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:26 marvellosity wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:24 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:22 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani is mafia for coming into the thread and asking a totally useless question to try to insert himself into the conversation.
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Also this sounds like some sort of secret scum code so that pretty much seals the deal.
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


##Vote: sinani206

You think that sinani posting that is worse than batsnacks not being able to respond and disprove the fact that he's done jack shit? The lack of logic this game so far is baffling.

lol

are you serious?

My next post expands on this, but yeah I'm serious as shit. I think he sees a possible opportunity arising and he's hopping all over it.

You really think he thinks he can lynch you for what happened since the start of the game?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
June 10 2014 21:33 GMT
#531
On June 11 2014 06:32 sinani206 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:31 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:27 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:24 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:22 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani is mafia for coming into the thread and asking a totally useless question to try to insert himself into the conversation.
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Also this sounds like some sort of secret scum code so that pretty much seals the deal.
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


##Vote: sinani206

You think that sinani posting that is worse than batsnacks not being able to respond and disprove the fact that he's done jack shit? The lack of logic this game so far is baffling.

Sinani asked batsnacks what batsnacks has done all game. He wasn't able to answer the question and he disappeared.

Batsnacks says that he's voting me because he hates hydras. He then goes on to soft push on me by saying shit like "this post isn't about this game so it doesn't mean anything" trying to justify his stupid vote


I responded. sinani didn't. I really hit the jackpot when I voted you. I could not have hoped for a better reaction.

On June 11 2014 06:16 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Which one?


On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


I did respond... you just quoted it.


I don't know what "the deepest one in the nest" means.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 21:33 GMT
#532
On June 11 2014 06:22 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani is mafia for coming into the thread and asking a totally useless question to try to insert himself into the conversation.
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Also this sounds like some sort of secret scum code so that pretty much seals the deal.
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


##Vote: sinani206



Yeah that post did look really really weird. The second one you quoted at least. Kinda wolfy unless its a villager breadcrumbing or something.

Speaking of breadcrumbs: + Show Spoiler +
I'm probably the seer
roundabound
Profile Joined February 2014
Niue881 Posts
June 10 2014 21:33 GMT
#533
On June 11 2014 06:31 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:27 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:24 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:22 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani is mafia for coming into the thread and asking a totally useless question to try to insert himself into the conversation.
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Also this sounds like some sort of secret scum code so that pretty much seals the deal.
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


##Vote: sinani206

You think that sinani posting that is worse than batsnacks not being able to respond and disprove the fact that he's done jack shit? The lack of logic this game so far is baffling.

Sinani asked batsnacks what batsnacks has done all game. He wasn't able to answer the question and he disappeared.

Batsnacks says that he's voting me because he hates hydras. He then goes on to soft push on me by saying shit like "this post isn't about this game so it doesn't mean anything" trying to justify his stupid vote


I responded. sinani didn't. I really hit the jackpot when I voted you. I could not have hoped for a better reaction.

Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:16 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Which one?


Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest

If you're town, you don't know how to read shit. If you're mafia...carry on. I'm not gonna let myself get mislynched.
Mocsta & IAmRobik hydra
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
June 10 2014 21:33 GMT
#534
On June 11 2014 06:33 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:32 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:31 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:27 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:24 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:22 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani is mafia for coming into the thread and asking a totally useless question to try to insert himself into the conversation.
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Also this sounds like some sort of secret scum code so that pretty much seals the deal.
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


##Vote: sinani206

You think that sinani posting that is worse than batsnacks not being able to respond and disprove the fact that he's done jack shit? The lack of logic this game so far is baffling.

Sinani asked batsnacks what batsnacks has done all game. He wasn't able to answer the question and he disappeared.

Batsnacks says that he's voting me because he hates hydras. He then goes on to soft push on me by saying shit like "this post isn't about this game so it doesn't mean anything" trying to justify his stupid vote


I responded. sinani didn't. I really hit the jackpot when I voted you. I could not have hoped for a better reaction.

On June 11 2014 06:16 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Which one?


On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


I did respond... you just quoted it.


I don't know what "the deepest one in the nest" means.


Oh, sorry. The comment nest. This one, to be exact.

On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
June 10 2014 21:34 GMT
#535
On June 11 2014 06:32 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:29 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:26 marvellosity wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:24 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:22 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani is mafia for coming into the thread and asking a totally useless question to try to insert himself into the conversation.
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Also this sounds like some sort of secret scum code so that pretty much seals the deal.
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


##Vote: sinani206

You think that sinani posting that is worse than batsnacks not being able to respond and disprove the fact that he's done jack shit? The lack of logic this game so far is baffling.

lol

are you serious?

My next post expands on this, but yeah I'm serious as shit. I think he sees a possible opportunity arising and he's hopping all over it.

You really think he thinks he can lynch you for what happened since the start of the game?

Or to clarify: since the start until the point in time he went at you.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
June 10 2014 21:34 GMT
#536
On June 11 2014 06:33 roundabound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:31 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:27 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:24 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:22 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani is mafia for coming into the thread and asking a totally useless question to try to insert himself into the conversation.
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Also this sounds like some sort of secret scum code so that pretty much seals the deal.
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


##Vote: sinani206

You think that sinani posting that is worse than batsnacks not being able to respond and disprove the fact that he's done jack shit? The lack of logic this game so far is baffling.

Sinani asked batsnacks what batsnacks has done all game. He wasn't able to answer the question and he disappeared.

Batsnacks says that he's voting me because he hates hydras. He then goes on to soft push on me by saying shit like "this post isn't about this game so it doesn't mean anything" trying to justify his stupid vote


I responded. sinani didn't. I really hit the jackpot when I voted you. I could not have hoped for a better reaction.

On June 11 2014 06:16 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Which one?


On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest

If you're town, you don't know how to read shit. If you're mafia...carry on. I'm not gonna let myself get mislynched.


Have you seen the voting thread lately?
roundabound
Profile Joined February 2014
Niue881 Posts
June 10 2014 21:37 GMT
#537
On June 11 2014 06:32 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:29 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:26 marvellosity wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:24 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:22 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani is mafia for coming into the thread and asking a totally useless question to try to insert himself into the conversation.
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Also this sounds like some sort of secret scum code so that pretty much seals the deal.
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


##Vote: sinani206

You think that sinani posting that is worse than batsnacks not being able to respond and disprove the fact that he's done jack shit? The lack of logic this game so far is baffling.

lol

are you serious?

My next post expands on this, but yeah I'm serious as shit. I think he sees a possible opportunity arising and he's hopping all over it.

You really think he thinks he can lynch you for what happened since the start of the game?

No. Doesn't mean I'm not gonna defend myself against bullshit and call people out for scummy ass behavior. I'm town. Voting on me is against your win condition if you're town. I felt like Banks might have had some sort of substance behind why he was thinking what he was thinking. Maybe he just wanted to put some early pressure to get a read off of me. But Batsnacks is a nobody and if a nobody is going to throw bullshit my way I'm going to make sure that everyone sees that it's bullshit.
Mocsta & IAmRobik hydra
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 10 2014 21:37 GMT
#538
On June 11 2014 06:33 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:22 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani is mafia for coming into the thread and asking a totally useless question to try to insert himself into the conversation.
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Also this sounds like some sort of secret scum code so that pretty much seals the deal.
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


##Vote: sinani206



Yeah that post did look really really weird. The second one you quoted at least. Kinda wolfy unless its a villager breadcrumbing or something.

Speaking of breadcrumbs: + Show Spoiler +
I'm probably the seer


Is this where we claim?

+ Show Spoiler +
I am helium earwax, now you don't have to worry about me for the rest of the game! cya thursday
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 10 2014 21:38 GMT
#539
On June 11 2014 06:34 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:33 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:31 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:27 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:24 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:22 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani is mafia for coming into the thread and asking a totally useless question to try to insert himself into the conversation.
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Also this sounds like some sort of secret scum code so that pretty much seals the deal.
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


##Vote: sinani206

You think that sinani posting that is worse than batsnacks not being able to respond and disprove the fact that he's done jack shit? The lack of logic this game so far is baffling.

Sinani asked batsnacks what batsnacks has done all game. He wasn't able to answer the question and he disappeared.

Batsnacks says that he's voting me because he hates hydras. He then goes on to soft push on me by saying shit like "this post isn't about this game so it doesn't mean anything" trying to justify his stupid vote


I responded. sinani didn't. I really hit the jackpot when I voted you. I could not have hoped for a better reaction.

On June 11 2014 06:16 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Which one?


On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest

If you're town, you don't know how to read shit. If you're mafia...carry on. I'm not gonna let myself get mislynched.


Have you seen the voting thread lately?

Do you think this says something about his alignment (eg is he scummier/townier for this attitude)?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
June 10 2014 21:39 GMT
#540
On June 11 2014 06:37 roundabound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:32 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:29 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:26 marvellosity wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:24 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:22 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani is mafia for coming into the thread and asking a totally useless question to try to insert himself into the conversation.
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Also this sounds like some sort of secret scum code so that pretty much seals the deal.
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


##Vote: sinani206

You think that sinani posting that is worse than batsnacks not being able to respond and disprove the fact that he's done jack shit? The lack of logic this game so far is baffling.

lol

are you serious?

My next post expands on this, but yeah I'm serious as shit. I think he sees a possible opportunity arising and he's hopping all over it.

You really think he thinks he can lynch you for what happened since the start of the game?

No. Doesn't mean I'm not gonna defend myself against bullshit and call people out for scummy ass behavior. I'm town. Voting on me is against your win condition if you're town. I felt like Banks might have had some sort of substance behind why he was thinking what he was thinking. Maybe he just wanted to put some early pressure to get a read off of me. But Batsnacks is a nobody and if a nobody is going to throw bullshit my way I'm going to make sure that everyone sees that it's bullshit.

You are making friends quickly I guess.
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings49
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 167
PiLiPiLi 44
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2970
ViBE146
Bale 22
Dota 2
monkeys_forever414
NeuroSwarm208
Counter-Strike
summit1g7343
taco 589
Other Games
JimRising 588
WinterStarcraft361
C9.Mang0317
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1063
BasetradeTV166
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP104
• Hupsaiya 94
• davetesta28
• practicex 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1114
• Shiphtur303
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
6h 52m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
8h 52m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 52m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 52m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.