• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:14
CEST 23:14
KST 06:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War335.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7784 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia - Page 25

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 308 Next
roundabound
Profile Joined February 2014
Niue881 Posts
June 10 2014 21:05 GMT
#481
On June 11 2014 06:01 Holyflare wrote:
Sign your posts bro, also wont be playing till Thursday, cya!

The difference between me and mocsta posting style is night and day. Everyone would be able to insta-tell. Plus, he's from Aussieland or something. He'll be posting at stupid hours.
Mocsta & IAmRobik hydra
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
June 10 2014 21:06 GMT
#482
On June 11 2014 05:56 Chairman Ray wrote:
I'm gonna vote the first person to post on page 25!


##Vote: roundabout
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
June 10 2014 21:06 GMT
#483
misspelled his name, damn
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 10 2014 21:07 GMT
#484
On June 11 2014 06:04 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:01 Holyflare wrote:
Sign your posts bro, also wont be playing till Thursday, cya!


This post is Howling like a boss.

Why?

Also roundabound it makes me sad that you only reply to poofter and not me . What do you think of the people pushing you?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2014 21:07 GMT
#485
↓↓↓Koshi tryhard filter starts here↓↓↓
I had a good night of sleep.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
June 10 2014 21:08 GMT
#486
Confirmed scum Palmar can wait I want to policy the hydra today because I hate hydras.

Also this is pretty funny coming from a hydra:

On June 11 2014 06:03 roundabound wrote:
You know how I play...


##Vote roundabound
roundabound
Profile Joined February 2014
Niue881 Posts
June 10 2014 21:08 GMT
#487
Banks, I don't like that you haven't cleared me yet. I'm the easiest read of all fucking time.
Mocsta & IAmRobik hydra
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
June 10 2014 21:08 GMT
#488
whos banks?

people kept talking about him last game and i didnt know who he was then either.
Retired.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
June 10 2014 21:09 GMT
#489
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic
roundabound
Profile Joined February 2014
Niue881 Posts
June 10 2014 21:10 GMT
#490
On June 11 2014 06:07 Chromatically wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:04 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:01 Holyflare wrote:
Sign your posts bro, also wont be playing till Thursday, cya!


This post is Howling like a boss.

Why?

Also roundabound it makes me sad that you only reply to poofter and not me . What do you think of the people pushing you?

The only person pushing me is Banks. I've only seen him lurk as mafia on TL and I've seen him be active as town. If posting volume drops or if logic fails or if he doesn't clear me at some point, he might be mafia, otherwise, he's town.
Mocsta & IAmRobik hydra
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 21:10 GMT
#491
On June 11 2014 06:04 Chairman Ray wrote:
Would our hydras be able to say which one of them is posting each post?


Its been Robik most of the post so far I think.
roundabound
Profile Joined February 2014
Niue881 Posts
June 10 2014 21:11 GMT
#492
On June 11 2014 06:08 batsnacks wrote:
Confirmed scum Palmar can wait I want to policy the hydra today because I hate hydras.

Also this is pretty funny coming from a hydra:

Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:03 roundabound wrote:
You know how I play...


##Vote roundabound

I fucking hate hydras too, but I really wanted to play and I will have absolutely no time from the 13-15th and I didn't want to not play and I didn't want to be modkilled. Hence, hydraville, population me, mocsta, chewy and foolishness
Mocsta & IAmRobik hydra
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
June 10 2014 21:12 GMT
#493
hello there
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
June 10 2014 21:13 GMT
#494
On June 11 2014 06:11 roundabound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:08 batsnacks wrote:
Confirmed scum Palmar can wait I want to policy the hydra today because I hate hydras.

Also this is pretty funny coming from a hydra:

On June 11 2014 06:03 roundabound wrote:
You know how I play...


##Vote roundabound

I fucking hate hydras too, but I really wanted to play and I will have absolutely no time from the 13-15th and I didn't want to not play and I didn't want to be modkilled. Hence, hydraville, population me, mocsta, chewy and foolishness


0% of this post concerns in game happenings so I'm going to pretend it never happened.
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
June 10 2014 21:13 GMT
#495
hi people...
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
roundabound
Profile Joined February 2014
Niue881 Posts
June 10 2014 21:13 GMT
#496
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.
Mocsta & IAmRobik hydra
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 21:13 GMT
#497
On June 11 2014 06:08 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
whos banks?

people kept talking about him last game and i didnt know who he was then either.


I am banks.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
June 10 2014 21:14 GMT
#498
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
June 10 2014 21:15 GMT
#499
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
June 10 2014 21:16 GMT
#500
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Which one?
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 553
ProTech155
UpATreeSC 102
Nina 72
NeuroSwarm 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14698
910 73
soO 45
NaDa 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever228
canceldota96
League of Legends
Doublelift2306
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4251
Other Games
summit1g3339
fl0m1334
olofmeister879
FrodaN875
Liquid`Hasu347
Livibee196
C9.Mang0131
ToD109
PPMD24
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 22
[ Show 22 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 50
• poizon28 24
• Adnapsc2 12
• musti20045 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 58
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 6
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21210
• WagamamaTV523
League of Legends
• Scarra686
Other Games
• imaqtpie1027
• Shiphtur674
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 46m
Big Brain Bouts
12h 46m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
19h 46m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 46m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
Patches Events
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.