• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:44
CEST 11:44
KST 18:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7523 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia - Page 34

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 308 Next
roundabound
Profile Joined February 2014
Niue881 Posts
June 10 2014 23:23 GMT
#661
On June 11 2014 08:22 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 08:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On June 11 2014 08:13 sandroba wrote:
koshi half your town reads are baseless and terrible and one of your scum leans town to me. This looks like pretend hard mode.

Yup. Glad I'm not the only one who hated that post


Hate is a strong word but I did disagree with Koshi a bit. He had two of my village reads as his wolf reads so that was lame.



Koshi can you go into a little more detail on TicaTic? It felt to me you had stronger feelings for Chrom but voted Tic Y4?

Shit, why didn't i say the last part? I was thinking it.
Mocsta & IAmRobik hydra
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 23:24 GMT
#662
On June 11 2014 08:17 ExO_ wrote:
Sandroba what have I done to convince you to vote me


Keeping closer tabs on Voting thread instead of this thread probably a decent place to start. You manage to read the 10 pages? And what confused you so much about the hydra stuff?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
June 10 2014 23:24 GMT
#663
On June 11 2014 08:23 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 08:16 marvellosity wrote:
On June 11 2014 08:15 sandroba wrote:
hi =)

you do realise you're going to have to be super-sexy after your tryhard mode in Catastrophe.

Taking umbrage with that Koshi monstrosity is a good start

No promisses. Not sure if I have the will to read this thread in detail if the amount of shit posting stays on this pace. I hope it's only because it just started.
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 08:16 Koshi wrote:
No sorry my towns are town.

You misunderstand, I'm not I'm not saying they are mafia, I'm saying you are.

I'll try make them stop if it goes too late into d1, I promise
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
roundabound
Profile Joined February 2014
Niue881 Posts
June 10 2014 23:24 GMT
#664
On June 11 2014 08:23 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 08:16 marvellosity wrote:
On June 11 2014 08:15 sandroba wrote:
hi =)

you do realise you're going to have to be super-sexy after your tryhard mode in Catastrophe.

Taking umbrage with that Koshi monstrosity is a good start

No promisses. Not sure if I have the will to read this thread in detail if the amount of shit posting stays on this pace. I hope it's only because it just started.
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 08:16 Koshi wrote:
No sorry my towns are town.

You misunderstand, I'm not I'm not saying they are mafia, I'm saying you are.

LOOOOOOOOOL
Mocsta & IAmRobik hydra
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 23:25 GMT
#665
On June 11 2014 08:23 roundabound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 08:22 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 08:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On June 11 2014 08:13 sandroba wrote:
koshi half your town reads are baseless and terrible and one of your scum leans town to me. This looks like pretend hard mode.

Yup. Glad I'm not the only one who hated that post


Hate is a strong word but I did disagree with Koshi a bit. He had two of my village reads as his wolf reads so that was lame.



Koshi can you go into a little more detail on TicaTic? It felt to me you had stronger feelings for Chrom but voted Tic Y4?

Shit, why didn't i say the last part? I was thinking it.


Cause I'm faster and better.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
June 10 2014 23:25 GMT
#666
On June 11 2014 08:23 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 08:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On June 11 2014 08:13 sandroba wrote:
koshi half your town reads are baseless and terrible and one of your scum leans town to me. This looks like pretend hard mode.

Yup. Glad I'm not the only one who hated that post

You absolutely are not the only one.
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 08:01 ExO_ wrote:
okay, sum up whats happening here then. this Hydra nonsense is hard to keep track of

Weird. Before this posts there was no hydra nonsense that I can remember. Only one of the 2 hydras posted and only one head of it.


I just saw people posting and discussing "hydras", and it's a really new concept to me as far as forum mafia goes. Still getting used to all the lingo here on TL
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
June 10 2014 23:25 GMT
#667
On June 11 2014 08:25 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 08:23 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 08:22 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 08:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On June 11 2014 08:13 sandroba wrote:
koshi half your town reads are baseless and terrible and one of your scum leans town to me. This looks like pretend hard mode.

Yup. Glad I'm not the only one who hated that post


Hate is a strong word but I did disagree with Koshi a bit. He had two of my village reads as his wolf reads so that was lame.



Koshi can you go into a little more detail on TicaTic? It felt to me you had stronger feelings for Chrom but voted Tic Y4?

Shit, why didn't i say the last part? I was thinking it.


Cause I'm faster and better.

get on my level

i just say "wow really" and it's obvious what i mean
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
June 10 2014 23:26 GMT
#668
On June 11 2014 08:17 ExO_ wrote:
Sandroba what have I done to convince you to vote me

On June 11 2014 08:01 ExO_ wrote:
okay, sum up whats happening here then. this Hydra nonsense is hard to keep track of

I took this as random filler normally added by mafia to justify not commenting on anything or said hydra.
Can you explain why hydras are hard to keep track of?
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 23:27 GMT
#669
On June 11 2014 08:23 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 08:16 marvellosity wrote:
On June 11 2014 08:15 sandroba wrote:
hi =)

you do realise you're going to have to be super-sexy after your tryhard mode in Catastrophe.

Taking umbrage with that Koshi monstrosity is a good start

No promisses. Not sure if I have the will to read this thread in detail if the amount of shit posting stays on this pace. I hope it's only because it just started.
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 08:16 Koshi wrote:
No sorry my towns are town.

You misunderstand, I'm not I'm not saying they are mafia, I'm saying you are.


Its barely been 10 pages. Complaining about the amount of posting already seems premature.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
June 10 2014 23:27 GMT
#670
On June 11 2014 08:25 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 08:23 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 08:22 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 08:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On June 11 2014 08:13 sandroba wrote:
koshi half your town reads are baseless and terrible and one of your scum leans town to me. This looks like pretend hard mode.

Yup. Glad I'm not the only one who hated that post


Hate is a strong word but I did disagree with Koshi a bit. He had two of my village reads as his wolf reads so that was lame.



Koshi can you go into a little more detail on TicaTic? It felt to me you had stronger feelings for Chrom but voted Tic Y4?

Shit, why didn't i say the last part? I was thinking it.


Cause I'm faster and better.

Good 1k post.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 23:28 GMT
#671
On June 11 2014 08:25 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 08:25 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 08:23 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 08:22 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 08:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On June 11 2014 08:13 sandroba wrote:
koshi half your town reads are baseless and terrible and one of your scum leans town to me. This looks like pretend hard mode.

Yup. Glad I'm not the only one who hated that post


Hate is a strong word but I did disagree with Koshi a bit. He had two of my village reads as his wolf reads so that was lame.



Koshi can you go into a little more detail on TicaTic? It felt to me you had stronger feelings for Chrom but voted Tic Y4?

Shit, why didn't i say the last part? I was thinking it.


Cause I'm faster and better.

get on my level

i just say "wow really" and it's obvious what i mean


I only go up Marv no reason to drop down to that level
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
June 10 2014 23:28 GMT
#672
On June 11 2014 08:28 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 08:25 marvellosity wrote:
On June 11 2014 08:25 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 08:23 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 08:22 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 08:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On June 11 2014 08:13 sandroba wrote:
koshi half your town reads are baseless and terrible and one of your scum leans town to me. This looks like pretend hard mode.

Yup. Glad I'm not the only one who hated that post


Hate is a strong word but I did disagree with Koshi a bit. He had two of my village reads as his wolf reads so that was lame.



Koshi can you go into a little more detail on TicaTic? It felt to me you had stronger feelings for Chrom but voted Tic Y4?

Shit, why didn't i say the last part? I was thinking it.


Cause I'm faster and better.

get on my level

i just say "wow really" and it's obvious what i mean


I only go up Marv no reason to drop down to that level

Touché, sir. Touché.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 23:28 GMT
#673
On June 11 2014 08:27 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 08:25 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 08:23 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 08:22 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 08:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On June 11 2014 08:13 sandroba wrote:
koshi half your town reads are baseless and terrible and one of your scum leans town to me. This looks like pretend hard mode.

Yup. Glad I'm not the only one who hated that post


Hate is a strong word but I did disagree with Koshi a bit. He had two of my village reads as his wolf reads so that was lame.



Koshi can you go into a little more detail on TicaTic? It felt to me you had stronger feelings for Chrom but voted Tic Y4?

Shit, why didn't i say the last part? I was thinking it.


Cause I'm faster and better.

Good 1k post.



Didn't realize but pretty epic. Robik gets the assist.
roundabound
Profile Joined February 2014
Niue881 Posts
June 10 2014 23:30 GMT
#674
We should let more mafia post
Mocsta & IAmRobik hydra
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
June 10 2014 23:30 GMT
#675
Has our tryhard left us?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
June 10 2014 23:31 GMT
#676
On June 11 2014 08:26 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 08:17 ExO_ wrote:
Sandroba what have I done to convince you to vote me

Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 08:01 ExO_ wrote:
okay, sum up whats happening here then. this Hydra nonsense is hard to keep track of

I took this as random filler normally added by mafia to justify not commenting on anything or said hydra.
Can you explain why hydras are hard to keep track of?


I have no idea, I just kept seeing people mention robik as being somebody else and didn't really know what was happening lol. I've never heard of people being able to post as the same person in mafia before
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 23:31 GMT
#677
On June 11 2014 08:26 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 08:17 ExO_ wrote:
Sandroba what have I done to convince you to vote me

Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 08:01 ExO_ wrote:
okay, sum up whats happening here then. this Hydra nonsense is hard to keep track of

I took this as random filler normally added by mafia to justify not commenting on anything or said hydra.
Can you explain why hydras are hard to keep track of?


Agreed. ExO very sketchy I don't think he read the first part of the thread. Sounded to be like he uses hydra here like a buzz word and trying to slide into the convo.


@ExO you say you're getting used to the TL lingo where do you come from? Do you play Werewolf there or mafia?


@Sandroba you care to elaborate on why Koshi is wolfy here? Like his post wasn't what I agreed with but not sure I got the super wolf tingles. Although I will say I'm not leaning village from it either.
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 10 2014 23:32 GMT
#678
On June 11 2014 08:21 marvellosity wrote:
are you talking to me Tica?

You can answer. I were asking Sandroba however.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
June 10 2014 23:33 GMT
#679
On June 11 2014 08:31 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 08:26 sandroba wrote:
On June 11 2014 08:17 ExO_ wrote:
Sandroba what have I done to convince you to vote me

On June 11 2014 08:01 ExO_ wrote:
okay, sum up whats happening here then. this Hydra nonsense is hard to keep track of

I took this as random filler normally added by mafia to justify not commenting on anything or said hydra.
Can you explain why hydras are hard to keep track of?


Agreed. ExO very sketchy I don't think he read the first part of the thread. Sounded to be like he uses hydra here like a buzz word and trying to slide into the convo.


@ExO you say you're getting used to the TL lingo where do you come from? Do you play Werewolf there or mafia?


@Sandroba you care to elaborate on why Koshi is wolfy here? Like his post wasn't what I agreed with but not sure I got the super wolf tingles. Although I will say I'm not leaning village from it either.

The problem is that all Koshi has posted is that pile of garbage and nothing else. Not very townkoshilike. Makes me sad.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 23:34 GMT
#680
On June 11 2014 08:31 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 08:26 sandroba wrote:
On June 11 2014 08:17 ExO_ wrote:
Sandroba what have I done to convince you to vote me

On June 11 2014 08:01 ExO_ wrote:
okay, sum up whats happening here then. this Hydra nonsense is hard to keep track of

I took this as random filler normally added by mafia to justify not commenting on anything or said hydra.
Can you explain why hydras are hard to keep track of?


I have no idea, I just kept seeing people mention robik as being somebody else and didn't really know what was happening lol. I've never heard of people being able to post as the same person in mafia before


Hydra just means 2 people posting. Roundabound = IamRobik/Mocsta and MattisFoolish = Mattchew and Foolish. Just people who want to play but cant devote the time necessary to solo.

So ExO having read the first 10 pages or so what are you thinking about peoples alignments?
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 55
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 9880
Rain 3333
BeSt 384
soO 379
Soulkey 358
Soma 342
Stork 341
Rush 239
firebathero 191
Barracks 151
[ Show more ]
Sexy 72
Shinee 39
Killer 37
Shine 25
HiyA 21
Sharp 19
Sacsri 17
Hm[arnc] 16
sorry 16
yabsab 15
Terrorterran 13
hero 11
Noble 6
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5159
League of Legends
JimRising 460
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King136
Other Games
gofns32550
singsing971
Pyrionflax195
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV187
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 3
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 49
• Sammyuel 49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV129
League of Legends
• Jankos2646
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17m
Patches Events
5h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 17m
OSC
13h 17m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.