• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:26
CEST 09:26
KST 16:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8965 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 308 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 03 2014 19:39 GMT
#181
Oh yeah and palmar

I jokes how ppl call him Palmer these days

I will post here
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
June 03 2014 19:43 GMT
#182
Okay, we'll probably wait to fill!
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 03 2014 19:52 GMT
#183
yeah Slam pmd me. I initially out but you know fuck it.

I thought I didn't like it but I guess I do. My butthole is ready.
Computer says mafia
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
June 03 2014 19:58 GMT
#184
On June 04 2014 04:39 Alakaslam wrote:
Oh yeah and palmar

I jokes how ppl call him Palmer these days

I will post here

Plammer*
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 03 2014 20:02 GMT
#185
On June 04 2014 04:21 justanothertownie wrote:
Why does this even take so long? Koshi clearly isn't doing his job.

I pmed 2 people and both aren't coming. sad days.
I had a good night of sleep.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 03 2014 20:14 GMT
#186
I will play if holyflare doesn't but I'm not bothered too much by sitting this one out.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 03 2014 20:15 GMT
#187
Can't you just play and ignore Holyflare. Alternatively you could try to policy lynch Holyflare.
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
June 03 2014 20:19 GMT
#188
On June 04 2014 05:14 DarthPunk wrote:
I will play if holyflare doesn't but I'm not bothered too much by sitting this one out.

We are a little childish today, aren't we?
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 03 2014 20:25 GMT
#189
On June 04 2014 05:15 Palmar wrote:
Can't you just play and ignore Holyflare. Alternatively you could try to policy lynch Holyflare.


errrr no.

He has made my last several games with him horrible by tunneling and 'trolling' me as either alignment because it is 'funny'

I would rather not play than play with him.

I understand that this is my problem for letting someone like that get to me, hence I am sitting out and he is welcome to play in my stead.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 03 2014 20:29 GMT
#190
On June 04 2014 05:19 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2014 05:14 DarthPunk wrote:
I will play if holyflare doesn't but I'm not bothered too much by sitting this one out.

We are a little childish today, aren't we?


Not really?

I don't want to play with holy flare because he has made the last 3-4 games I have played with him thoroughly un-enjoyable.

That is why I /outed

I would not have said anything more but HF brought it up cause he no doubt knew why I /outed and I felt like I should say something.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 03 2014 20:31 GMT
#191
On June 04 2014 05:25 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2014 05:15 Palmar wrote:
Can't you just play and ignore Holyflare. Alternatively you could try to policy lynch Holyflare.


errrr no.

He has made my last several games with him horrible by tunneling and 'trolling' me as either alignment because it is 'funny'

I would rather not play than play with him.

I understand that this is my problem for letting someone like that get to me, hence I am sitting out and he is welcome to play in my stead.


i've only trolled you once in an omgus game
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 03 2014 20:35 GMT
#192
Take that to host and pms please.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 03 2014 20:35 GMT
#193
On June 04 2014 05:31 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2014 05:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On June 04 2014 05:15 Palmar wrote:
Can't you just play and ignore Holyflare. Alternatively you could try to policy lynch Holyflare.


errrr no.

He has made my last several games with him horrible by tunneling and 'trolling' me as either alignment because it is 'funny'

I would rather not play than play with him.

I understand that this is my problem for letting someone like that get to me, hence I am sitting out and he is welcome to play in my stead.


i've only trolled you once in an omgus game


That is very debatable considering the garbage I had to put up with in Titanic 4.

Being 'right' when I am scum and 'trolling' when I am town when you do the same thing every fucking game does not make it any more fun to deal with.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 03 2014 20:41 GMT
#194
On June 04 2014 05:15 Palmar wrote:
Can't you just play and ignore Holyflare. Alternatively you could try to policy lynch Holyflare.

I am pretty sure you don't know what you are talking about here.
table for two on a tv tray
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
June 03 2014 20:44 GMT
#195
On June 04 2014 05:29 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2014 05:19 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 04 2014 05:14 DarthPunk wrote:
I will play if holyflare doesn't but I'm not bothered too much by sitting this one out.

We are a little childish today, aren't we?


Not really?

I don't want to play with holy flare because he has made the last 3-4 games I have played with him thoroughly un-enjoyable.

That is why I /outed

I would not have said anything more but HF brought it up cause he no doubt knew why I /outed and I felt like I should say something.


Ok, ok. I only knew about titanic where he correctly tunneled you and if that would have been the sole reason this would be sort of ridiculous.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 03 2014 20:45 GMT
#196
On June 04 2014 05:35 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2014 05:31 Holyflare wrote:
On June 04 2014 05:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On June 04 2014 05:15 Palmar wrote:
Can't you just play and ignore Holyflare. Alternatively you could try to policy lynch Holyflare.


errrr no.

He has made my last several games with him horrible by tunneling and 'trolling' me as either alignment because it is 'funny'

I would rather not play than play with him.

I understand that this is my problem for letting someone like that get to me, hence I am sitting out and he is welcome to play in my stead.


i've only trolled you once in an omgus game


That is very debatable considering the garbage I had to put up with in Titanic 4.

Being 'right' when I am scum and 'trolling' when I am town when you do the same thing every fucking game does not make it any more fun to deal with.


2 games you've been mafia, the other time i've actually trolled you. Regardless, i'll /out because you're ridiculous and can't overlook something that I said i wouldn't do this game
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 03 2014 20:51 GMT
#197
What doess being mafia have to do with anything?
table for two on a tv tray
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 03 2014 20:52 GMT
#198
On June 04 2014 05:44 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2014 05:29 DarthPunk wrote:
On June 04 2014 05:19 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 04 2014 05:14 DarthPunk wrote:
I will play if holyflare doesn't but I'm not bothered too much by sitting this one out.

We are a little childish today, aren't we?


Not really?

I don't want to play with holy flare because he has made the last 3-4 games I have played with him thoroughly un-enjoyable.

That is why I /outed

I would not have said anything more but HF brought it up cause he no doubt knew why I /outed and I felt like I should say something.


Ok, ok. I only knew about titanic where he correctly tunneled you and if that would have been the sole reason this would be sort of ridiculous.


He has done the same as Titanic 4 in the last three games I played with him, every time it started as a 'joke' because it is 'funny' to tunnel me from the first 30 min of the game onward.

Each time his 'case' all of a sudden became 'real' but was ridiculous and gained zero traction and each time his tunnel completely consumed the game I was playing and ruined it for me.

He has done this when I have been both alignments, when he is right he is 'right', when he is wrong he is 'trolling', leading me to believe he just does it to troll me and just happened to be right (which is why his cases made no sense and convinced nobody.)






"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 03 2014 20:57 GMT
#199
Btw this is is more of a problem than the whole fucking bla bla discussion about some shit.'
People not playing the game instead of doing some shit because "they want to". I doubt that was not an issue on "good old times" and people who are vets and shit like that can relate to that.

Hi game, and i am sorry to disturb you Sentinel.
table for two on a tv tray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 03 2014 20:59 GMT
#200
On June 04 2014 05:52 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2014 05:44 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 04 2014 05:29 DarthPunk wrote:
On June 04 2014 05:19 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 04 2014 05:14 DarthPunk wrote:
I will play if holyflare doesn't but I'm not bothered too much by sitting this one out.

We are a little childish today, aren't we?


Not really?

I don't want to play with holy flare because he has made the last 3-4 games I have played with him thoroughly un-enjoyable.

That is why I /outed

I would not have said anything more but HF brought it up cause he no doubt knew why I /outed and I felt like I should say something.


Ok, ok. I only knew about titanic where he correctly tunneled you and if that would have been the sole reason this would be sort of ridiculous.


He has done the same as Titanic 4 in the last three games I played with him, every time it started as a 'joke' because it is 'funny' to tunnel me from the first 30 min of the game onward.

Each time his 'case' all of a sudden became 'real' but was ridiculous and gained zero traction and each time his tunnel completely consumed the game I was playing and ruined it for me.

He has done this when I have been both alignments, when he is right he is 'right', when he is wrong he is 'trolling', leading me to believe he just does it to troll me and just happened to be right (which is why his cases made no sense and convinced nobody.)








Well you know for a fact this is bull shit because in the omgus game it was obviously a troll because you were a claimed vigilante, in the titanic game i made actual lengthy cases on you regardless of if it was "trolling" in your opinion or not (it wasn't). The other game (vengeful) i made a fake case because in ts before the game started you said something that made it funny to do and then I dropped it completely and called you town the rest of the game.

If you want to be immature about it that's fine but, like I said, it wouldn't happen in this game and it would be childish to continue your silly feud.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3884
ToSsGirL 88
Mong 83
Soma 79
Rush 75
sorry 62
Killer 43
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King132
Other Games
summit1g7959
WinterStarcraft604
ceh9512
Happy217
Sick168
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2296
League of Legends
• Stunt438
Other Games
• Shiphtur679
Upcoming Events
OSC
15h 34m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 2h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.