• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:56
CEST 08:56
KST 15:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8727 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 308 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 03 2014 21:00 GMT
#201
On June 04 2014 05:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Btw this is is more of a problem than the whole fucking bla bla discussion about some shit.'
People not playing the game instead of doing some shit because "they want to". I doubt that was not an issue on "good old times" and people who are vets and shit like that can relate to that.

Hi game, and i am sorry to disturb you Sentinel.


this has never happened on tl so it's not a "problem"
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 03 2014 21:01 GMT
#202
anyway I am /in if HF is /out and Vice Versa.

Hi rayn.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-03 21:04:42
June 03 2014 21:03 GMT
#203
On June 04 2014 06:00 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2014 05:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Btw this is is more of a problem than the whole fucking bla bla discussion about some shit.'
People not playing the game instead of doing some shit because "they want to". I doubt that was not an issue on "good old times" and people who are vets and shit like that can relate to that.

Hi game, and i am sorry to disturb you Sentinel.


this has never happened on tl so it's not a "problem"

lol.

EDIT: I am sorry Sentinel but if you really fucking want to i can give you, Holyflare, about 20 examples of this happening right here in the past year.
table for two on a tv tray
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 03 2014 21:06 GMT
#204
On June 04 2014 05:59 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2014 05:52 DarthPunk wrote:
On June 04 2014 05:44 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 04 2014 05:29 DarthPunk wrote:
On June 04 2014 05:19 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 04 2014 05:14 DarthPunk wrote:
I will play if holyflare doesn't but I'm not bothered too much by sitting this one out.

We are a little childish today, aren't we?


Not really?

I don't want to play with holy flare because he has made the last 3-4 games I have played with him thoroughly un-enjoyable.

That is why I /outed

I would not have said anything more but HF brought it up cause he no doubt knew why I /outed and I felt like I should say something.


Ok, ok. I only knew about titanic where he correctly tunneled you and if that would have been the sole reason this would be sort of ridiculous.


He has done the same as Titanic 4 in the last three games I played with him, every time it started as a 'joke' because it is 'funny' to tunnel me from the first 30 min of the game onward.

Each time his 'case' all of a sudden became 'real' but was ridiculous and gained zero traction and each time his tunnel completely consumed the game I was playing and ruined it for me.

He has done this when I have been both alignments, when he is right he is 'right', when he is wrong he is 'trolling', leading me to believe he just does it to troll me and just happened to be right (which is why his cases made no sense and convinced nobody.)








Well you know for a fact this is bull shit because in the omgus game it was obviously a troll because you were a claimed vigilante, in the titanic game i made actual lengthy cases on you regardless of if it was "trolling" in your opinion or not (it wasn't). The other game (vengeful) i made a fake case because in ts before the game started you said something that made it funny to do and then I dropped it completely and called you town the rest of the game.

If you want to be immature about it that's fine but, like I said, it wouldn't happen in this game and it would be childish to continue your silly feud.


Yeah, you did the same thing in the OMGUS game when I was town and continued to tunnel me until endgame even though
I was an un-counterclaimed Vigilante.

But I also had to claim Vigilante and Correctly identified your smurf because, wait for it, you tunneled me from your first post of the game onward and ruined the game for me, again.

I'm not being Immature and this is not a feud. I just don't want to play mafia with you.

If you want to play feel free. If not I will play. EZ.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 03 2014 21:15 GMT
#205
Yes, thank you for re-articulating that I only trolled you in 1 off site game.

Grow up dude.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 03 2014 21:17 GMT
#206
On June 04 2014 04:52 Palmar wrote:
yeah Slam pmd me. I initially out but you know fuck it.

I thought I didn't like it but I guess I do. My butthole is ready.

Actually it is way too freaking big

It has hey Arnold and a picture of Arnold Palmer
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 03 2014 21:18 GMT
#207
On June 04 2014 06:15 Holyflare wrote:
Yes, thank you for re-articulating that I only trolled you in 1 off site game.

Grow up dude.


Clearly I don't agree. So let's just drop it shall we?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 03 2014 21:21 GMT
#208
On June 04 2014 06:18 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2014 06:15 Holyflare wrote:
Yes, thank you for re-articulating that I only trolled you in 1 off site game.

Grow up dude.


Clearly I don't agree. So let's just drop it shall we?


No, let's not drop it thanks. This is a problem that you need to get out of your system.

/in again
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 03 2014 21:23 GMT
#209
On June 04 2014 06:21 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2014 06:18 DarthPunk wrote:
On June 04 2014 06:15 Holyflare wrote:
Yes, thank you for re-articulating that I only trolled you in 1 off site game.

Grow up dude.


Clearly I don't agree. So let's just drop it shall we?


No, let's not drop it thanks. This is a problem that you need to get out of your system.

/in again


I already solved the problem, I will never play mafia in a game with you again.

Enjoy the game!
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 03 2014 21:27 GMT
#210
well then you won't really be playing much mafia -.-
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 03 2014 21:28 GMT
#211
On June 04 2014 06:27 Holyflare wrote:
well then you won't really be playing much mafia -.-



I play off-site
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-03 21:34:39
June 03 2014 21:33 GMT
#212
ok whatever, I apologise and don't want you to go off-site just so you can play mafia. I want to play with everyone and don't wanna exclude people because of some silly feud. I've said I wouldn't do it this game so take my word on that and just try and look past the other game(s) and give me another chance.

Will be much more analytical this game anyway because I don't have much free time.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 03 2014 21:35 GMT
#213
buy him something pretty.
I had a good night of sleep.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
June 03 2014 22:05 GMT
#214
well now he probably wont ever troll you again because he knows how sad it makes you feel. so you should be safe.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 03 2014 22:29 GMT
#215
more /in's less /drama. We're here to argue and lie and fool each other but lets keep it in the game por favor. You guys should both just play I remember titanic and I had fun seeing the argument it sparked discussion.
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 03 2014 22:36 GMT
#216
So I am /outed and /replaced. Confuseing should make give holyflare blowjob to darth punk. Blowjob make persons happy. darth punk need happy. Is why called gay. Gay make lots blowjob. Blowjob make happy. Happy make life longer. Moral of story need more make gay blowjob make life longer make happy.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
June 03 2014 22:42 GMT
#217
On June 04 2014 07:36 TicaTica wrote:
So I am /outed and /replaced. Confuseing should make give holyflare blowjob to darth punk. Blowjob make persons happy. darth punk need happy. Is why called gay. Gay make lots blowjob. Blowjob make happy. Happy make life longer. Moral of story need more make gay blowjob make life longer make happy.

You must be a descendant of Wittgenstein
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 03 2014 22:58 GMT
#218
I am not understand
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
June 03 2014 23:38 GMT
#219
This pre-game needs more sunshine, rainbows, lollipops and gummy bears.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 03 2014 23:46 GMT
#220
TicaRica foh FICA speak in' dat CHUPAZI
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 716
BeSt 307
sorry 86
Mind 68
Soma 34
Bale 26
ZergMaN 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm181
League of Legends
JimRising 674
Other Games
summit1g9234
Coldzera 721
WinterStarcraft697
C9.Mang0313
Sick165
febbydoto10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick676
BasetradeTV253
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2194
Other Games
• Shiphtur720
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
3h 4m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
5h 4m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 4m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 4m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.