• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:57
CEST 10:57
KST 17:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7290 users

Cell Mini Mafia II - Page 44

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 97 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 29 2014 21:55 GMT
#861
and I know for a fact that mderg is now mafia after that post he just made because of reasons that i will not disclose
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
May 29 2014 21:57 GMT
#862
On May 30 2014 06:54 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2014 06:41 IAmRobik wrote:
Put me in coach!

I wasn't gonna sub in cause I was scared of rolling maf, but I heard I would be in a group with holyflare and I snap-accepted. Then Artanis told me I'm town and the fact that there's a 50% chance of HF being mafia and a chance for me to shit all over him if he is makes me super duper happy.


there is no way on this planet that you are town

Artanis didn't tell me that we are playing this game on another planet
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 29 2014 21:59 GMT
#863
Lolrobik
Pls
Hasn't read game, thinks I'm scum

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
May 29 2014 21:59 GMT
#864
On May 30 2014 06:55 Holyflare wrote:
and I know for a fact that mderg is now mafia after that post he just made because of reasons that i will not disclose

What is this bullshit? Aren't you supposed to be a former heavyweight champ?
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 29 2014 22:02 GMT
#865
I had a dream, that one day that one day this game will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self evident; that all town are created equal."

I had a dream, that even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of scum, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I had a dream, that little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their role but by the content of their character.

I had a dream last night!

On May 30 2014 06:41 IAmRobik wrote:
Put me in coach!

I wasn't gonna sub in cause I was scared of rolling maf, but I heard I would be in a group with holyflare and I snap-accepted. Then Artanis told me I'm town and the fact that there's a 50% chance of HF being mafia and a chance for me to shit all over him if he is makes me super duper happy.


Welcome to the game sir. 2 questions for you:

1) What do you think of your predecessor's contributions/where do you stand in regards to them?

2) What do you think of this image?

[image loading]
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 29 2014 22:03 GMT
#866
on a related note, i will now read the 5 or so pages i missed while sleeping
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 29 2014 22:05 GMT
#867
But sloosh was unconvincing, his case on MZ seemed kinda lazy and it seemed like he was actively lurking.

What I liked however was his point about MZ townreading people simply of going into the spotlight with their mayor campaigns. I also thought that MZ was sheeping ritoky for an easy misslynch at that point.


These two things cannot possibly go together at all. The first quote states that sloosh's case on mz is lazy and he's a lurker but his case was on mz sheeping ritoky and getting an early mislynch because he wouldn't care and it was quite reflective of what was happening. So we establish that mderg does not like sloosh because of this case. Mderg also states that he LIKES odin for the exact same thing that he hates sloosh for. These reads do not go together one bit.


His Palmar scumread makes sense but I have a feeling that Palmar is actually town.


This quote has no substance on a read of palmar at all. If a scum read makes sense then that person is scummy. Palmar has posted literally nothing but for some reason mderg gets the suspicion that palmar is town, based on nothing. Mderg has refrained from really commenting on cell B ever apart from this palmar point which he has defended about 3 times in his short filter. No read on WoS, no read on poofter other than saying that poofters point on palmar wasn't really that scum indicative.

The time that someone points out his scum reads (ritoky) in the form of colouring in cells mderg only comments on the read on bunnies rather than the red bolded palmar who he doesn't think is scum at all.

Mderg is the scum in his cell.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
May 29 2014 22:05 GMT
#868
On May 30 2014 07:02 ritoky wrote:
I had a dream, that one day that one day this game will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self evident; that all town are created equal."

I had a dream, that even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of scum, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I had a dream, that little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their role but by the content of their character.

I had a dream last night!

Show nested quote +
On May 30 2014 06:41 IAmRobik wrote:
Put me in coach!

I wasn't gonna sub in cause I was scared of rolling maf, but I heard I would be in a group with holyflare and I snap-accepted. Then Artanis told me I'm town and the fact that there's a 50% chance of HF being mafia and a chance for me to shit all over him if he is makes me super duper happy.


Welcome to the game sir. 2 questions for you:

1) What do you think of your predecessor's contributions/where do you stand in regards to them?

2) What do you think of this image?

[image loading]

1) Just found the beginning of the game, gonna start reading now. Won't give 2 shits about what the person who I subbed in for said
2) God Bless America.
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
May 29 2014 22:08 GMT
#869
Just got off of work and had to take my little sister togymnastics practice, so I'll be updating from my phone.

I see Rob subbed in from someone, who?!

And anything else interesting happen that ya'll need me to look closely at?
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 29 2014 22:09 GMT
#870
On May 30 2014 07:08 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Just got off of work and had to take my little sister togymnastics practice, so I'll be updating from my phone.

I see Rob subbed in from someone, who?!

And anything else interesting happen that ya'll need me to look closely at?


shiaopi, palmars return
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 29 2014 22:10 GMT
#871
On May 30 2014 07:08 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Just got off of work and had to take my little sister togymnastics practice, so I'll be updating from my phone.

I see Rob subbed in from someone, who?!

And anything else interesting happen that ya'll need me to look closely at?


currently reading the drunken rage of odin, you should too.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
May 29 2014 22:13 GMT
#872
On May 30 2014 07:10 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2014 07:08 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Just got off of work and had to take my little sister togymnastics practice, so I'll be updating from my phone.

I see Rob subbed in from someone, who?!

And anything else interesting happen that ya'll need me to look closely at?


currently reading the drunken rage of odin, you should too.


What? Drunk odin? Lmao should be interesting!!

Also palmer returns! Did layabout or tamburini ever show up again?
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
May 29 2014 22:17 GMT
#873
Screw it annoying as it is rito is prolly town all aboard the meapak train
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 29 2014 22:19 GMT
#874
On May 30 2014 07:05 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
But sloosh was unconvincing, his case on MZ seemed kinda lazy and it seemed like he was actively lurking.

Show nested quote +
What I liked however was his point about MZ townreading people simply of going into the spotlight with their mayor campaigns. I also thought that MZ was sheeping ritoky for an easy misslynch at that point.


These two things cannot possibly go together at all. The first quote states that sloosh's case on mz is lazy and he's a lurker but his case was on mz sheeping ritoky and getting an early mislynch because he wouldn't care and it was quite reflective of what was happening. So we establish that mderg does not like sloosh because of this case. Mderg also states that he LIKES odin for the exact same thing that he hates sloosh for. These reads do not go together one bit.


Show nested quote +
His Palmar scumread makes sense but I have a feeling that Palmar is actually town.


This quote has no substance on a read of palmar at all. If a scum read makes sense then that person is scummy. Palmar has posted literally nothing but for some reason mderg gets the suspicion that palmar is town, based on nothing. Mderg has refrained from really commenting on cell B ever apart from this palmar point which he has defended about 3 times in his short filter. No read on WoS, no read on poofter other than saying that poofters point on palmar wasn't really that scum indicative.

The time that someone points out his scum reads (ritoky) in the form of colouring in cells mderg only comments on the read on bunnies rather than the red bolded palmar who he doesn't think is scum at all.

Mderg is the scum in his cell.


Just to add to this, Palmar is in mdergs other game (detention mafia) and palmar is actually posting in that game whereas he is not in this game yet mderg sees no relevance in mentioning that, no bother to attribute this lack of posting to an alignment, just small defences and free town reads for nothing.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 29 2014 22:20 GMT
#875
On May 30 2014 00:26 layabout wrote:
Odin i was trying to pick between mz and rito


calm down


Uhhhhhh how did no one quote this?????

What is this about broski?

Question 1: Why do you hate freedom so much? And don't say your answer to me, say your answer to this:

[image loading]

Question 2: How do you have such a 100% town read on Odin, yet you have not explained it a single time in the entire thread. I mean you have such a town read on him that you put him above BOTH myself and MZ, yet 0 reasons given as to where the hell it came from? Hello red flag, welcome to being pasted next to layabout's name.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 29 2014 22:23 GMT
#876
There can't be 2 scum in 1 cell
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 29 2014 22:24 GMT
#877
On May 30 2014 07:23 Holyflare wrote:
There can't be 2 scum in 1 cell


tell that to cell D
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
May 29 2014 22:43 GMT
#878
On May 30 2014 06:05 layabout wrote:
Jesus Christ would it kill you to post?


Not that i'm against palmer posting, but can you stop being a hypocrite? Would it kill you to post?!

I read through your filter and all I saw was... Ima give read... This person is scummy, but i have no basis for it... Someone should post something.

So unless you do something too, hush. Thanks.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
May 29 2014 22:45 GMT
#879
Omg. Poor Odin. Like, it hurt me to read his posts. Haha

I could barely understand them, so I'll give them a better read when I get home and can actually quote things better.

Honestly, out of cell A, I still think mafia is one of ritoky or MZ. Odins posting, what I could understand until he went all typo, seemed pretty townish to me.

But ill filter dive and see what I can find.

I see palmer said things--ish
And tamburini still hasnt shown up.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
May 29 2014 23:01 GMT
#880
I think we'll be safe if we never lynch ritoky
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 429
Larva 185
Horang2 69
Hyun 54
Killer 47
Bale 41
NotJumperer 39
scan(afreeca) 34
Sharp 31
Hm[arnc] 18
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 9
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto114
League of Legends
JimRising 461
Counter-Strike
olofmeister927
edward137
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King118
Other Games
summit1g7765
Coldzera 689
ceh9612
Happy365
crisheroes165
Sick163
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick570
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2276
League of Legends
• Jankos1039
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 3m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2h 3m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
15h 3m
Patches Events
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.