• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:19
CEST 15:19
KST 22:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13507 users

You Only Shoot Once Mafia - Page 87

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 89 120 Next
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
May 09 2014 22:08 GMT
#1721
who doesnt want to get out of this game? Ive been begging for a bullet for cycles.
I come in for the scraps
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
May 09 2014 22:15 GMT
#1722
It's too late in day to argue shot target, still be playing marv/ve games.

Need 2-3 targets max, agreed upon, that you can actually get a majority for. I think gumshoe, maybe a caller or palmar or botg. Also, if you're going to shoot someone you should do it now or earlier. The posturing is meh, akd people seem to mainly talk AFTER shots, so some of whatever vali3 exists in shooting is lost.

In a game with one scum kp though i atill don't like shooting. We get no flip, and any mis-shot is a whole cycle scum don't have to survive, sorta
Fe fi fo fum.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 09 2014 22:18 GMT
#1723
On May 10 2014 07:15 austinmcc wrote:
It's too late in day to argue shot target, still be playing marv/ve games.

Need 2-3 targets max, agreed upon, that you can actually get a majority for. I think gumshoe, maybe a caller or palmar or botg. Also, if you're going to shoot someone you should do it now or earlier. The posturing is meh, akd people seem to mainly talk AFTER shots, so some of whatever vali3 exists in shooting is lost.

In a game with one scum kp though i atill don't like shooting. We get no flip, and any mis-shot is a whole cycle scum don't have to survive, sorta

But we will never get rid of those people if I don't shoot. Give me your opinion NOW and I will make it quick.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 09 2014 22:24 GMT
#1724
[image loading]
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 09 2014 22:27 GMT
#1725
Ok, I made my decision. I will be shooting Caller. If anyone has any strong reason for not doing that he has the next few minutes to state it then this lazy fucker dies.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 09 2014 22:33 GMT
#1726
holy shit wtf!?

http://t.co/NCARC7nIBN
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 09 2014 22:42 GMT
#1727
Ace is at least contributing something recently. Caller isn't. Caller was on the wrong wagons all the time. Oats defended him. He has done nothing towny. Foolishness wanted him dead, austin wants him dead and marv has him as secondary scumread (kinda) - it makes sense to kill him regardless of marvs alignment.
If we lynch marv or Ace at some point it WILL give us information. Lynching Caller won't tell us anything really.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 09 2014 22:45 GMT
#1728
#Shoot: Caller
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 09 2014 22:46 GMT
#1729
alright good. But did you see that creepy sloth/cat vine? nature is fucking scary.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 09 2014 22:49 GMT
#1730
This game is giving me a headache. Fuck all those scummy vets... I am taking a break.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
May 09 2014 22:51 GMT
#1731
Mod Announcement:


Caller has been shot. This is a no-flip kill.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 09 2014 22:58 GMT
#1732
damn Caller. Sorry it had to be you. RIP brah.

[image loading]
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
May 09 2014 23:12 GMT
#1733
##vote: gumshoe

Again, will try and check back before deadline but unsre on sobriety and ability to operate phone.

I want to let marv/vw simmer a bit but everyone should talk about it imo
Fe fi fo fum.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
May 09 2014 23:23 GMT
#1734
Vote Count:


Ace (1) - Alakaslam, Caller, Marvellosity
WaveofShadow (1) - Palmar
VisceraEyes (0) - Marvellosity, WaveofShadow, Alakaslam
Marvellosity (3) - VisceraEyes, Ace, Caller (dead), Palmar
Palmar (1) - Alakaslam
gumshoe (2) - WaveofShadow, austinmcc
tehpoofter (1) - Vayneauthority

Not Voting (2) - gumshoe, tehpoofter

Day ends in . There are 11 players alive, and it takes 6 to lynch.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 09 2014 23:49 GMT
#1735
On May 10 2014 08:12 austinmcc wrote:
##vote: gumshoe

Again, will try and check back before deadline but unsre on sobriety and ability to operate phone.

I want to let marv/vw simmer a bit but everyone should talk about it imo

Wtf... we need a majority in 3 hours and you want to let it simmer a bit?
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
May 10 2014 00:33 GMT
#1736
On May 09 2014 23:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2014 18:48 Tehpoofter wrote:
@VE So you're saying that as traitor you actually want to play more townie? I really don't understand this logic I mean yes you want to appear town and work the game out but my question is why the town circle thing as traitor? Like for your own benefit? What makes Marv the correct lynch today? I mean aside from he is reading you wrong what if he is just reading you wrong?


No, I'm saying my viewpoint was that of a townie. Obviously I was /playing/ with the objective of winning for scum, but the way I saw the game in that game as compared with this game would be that of either a townie or traitor. And BH flipped traitor, so unless you think I'm a second traitor then I can only be townie playing with no information and no influence over night-kills. Apples to apples style.

The town-circle thing as traitor A) makes him look really townie if they work things out and B) allowed BH to scan for potential teammates. My point was that a few games ago BH was a similarly a recruiting mason thingy and played in a similar way to the way he played this game, a game where he was aligned with scum and had similar powers to when he was aligned with town.

Tell me everything you think about marv/prplhz and then vote for him plz because he's the lynch today.


I understand the traitor thing a bit more now but its not really relevant as we need to get a lynch for some reason I thought it was tomorrow.

So Prphlz to me seemed scummy I asked marv when he first joined to address some posts (I can look it up but its in mine and his filter and I want to get my thoughts out since we don't have a lot of time) He did answer them fairly well it seemed townie. Prphlz to me seemed mafia and Marv seemed more town until he made a couple of derogatory posts at the end. like his one that says "nice" and the whole list of town thing.

This post:
On May 10 2014 05:03 marvellosity wrote:
marv definitely the best lynch.

Then you can also lynch my scumbuddies VE and Ace.

List of Clever Townies you should Listen to when I Die:

If Marv flips scum I'd say almost 80% chance one of those is actually mafia probably Ace. I do that shit all the time as scum. Like make a frustrated post when you're going down to try to WiFOM a partner. I don't think this comes from a townie perspective.

@WoS/Austin Why is lurkshoe better than Marv today? I mean in my head its something the mod will take care of for us. Unlike Ace and Caller who are still question marks I think good shot JAT Gumshoe might just get replaced or mod killed. Seems like a waste of a lynch.

For me town is Austin/Jat/WoS/VE/Palmer
^^Probably 1 in there is scum just cause otherwise its all lurkers

Scum:Hopefulyl Caller/Ace/VA/gum (maybe he will get mod killed?)

Marv for me was looking town with his entrance but I really feel like the Vote he did on VE kinda saying he was scum for calling him scum + the WiFOM action of VE/ACE I quoted don't seem townie to me. I already suspected Prphlz this replacement shit is pretty lame. I don't like Marv saying prphlz isn't capable of making that kind of play as scum like he is putting him down or something. I have a feeling most of the people in this game are capable of making a number of plays as either alignment and the fact he is using it to defend himself doesn't sit right to me, Can anyone else back up Marv's claim about prphlz?

##Vote:: Marvellosity

I'm around until end of cycle.

@Marv Why are we making a mistake voting you over x? And who is X? I know you have given your reads before and I know you think its VE/Ace but which one is better/more likely to be scum? Do you think Jat's shot hit? I might be repeating questions but I think its a good idea to get people's ideas of what is going on.

##Donate: 3 posts to Marvellosity I think Jat said you were running low please don't waste them on things like your "nice" post.

@VA why am I a better lynch than Marv/Gum other wagons? If you knew I was town where would your vote be tonight?

10 posts 2 given
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
May 10 2014 00:37 GMT
#1737
He's the lynch because I'm drunk and also out of everyone he's the least readable and I'm worried about lategame although seriously Simone go read some padr games of his.

Fe fi fo fum.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 10 2014 00:41 GMT
#1738
I agree that gumshoe is not the lynch. I really hope he just gets modkilled. Yeah, marv is running out of posts if I counted it correctly he was 2 posts over his limit before you donated so he should have 1 left now. You can count yourself if you look into his filter (3 posts were made in the night).
If you want to verify his prplhz read yourself go here:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/390080-tl-mafia-database#2
Open the prplhz spoiler and you see all his games on this site. Click on them to get to his filter there.

Austin, gumshoe might be modkilled. Lynch could be a waste. Fancy a switch to Ace maybe?
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
May 10 2014 00:42 GMT
#1739
@Jat what do you think of Palmer and Ace's play today? I have to think they're doing something weird the only real unease I have about the Marv lynch is that they're both on it. Do you think there is a mafia in there between Palmer and Ace if so who? Also I don't see your vote on the vote count list... have you voted? What do you make of WoS/Austin sitting on the modkillable gumshoe instead of someone actually playing like this is my town people in austin and WoS so I don't think its a scummy thing I just think its the wrong play.

11 posts 5 given.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
May 10 2014 00:45 GMT
#1740
On May 10 2014 09:41 justanothertownie wrote:
I agree that gumshoe is not the lynch. I really hope he just gets modkilled. Yeah, marv is running out of posts if I counted it correctly he was 2 posts over his limit before you donated so he should have 1 left now. You can count yourself if you look into his filter (3 posts were made in the night).
If you want to verify his prplhz read yourself go here:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/390080-tl-mafia-database#2
Open the prplhz spoiler and you see all his games on this site. Click on them to get to his filter there.

Austin, gumshoe might be modkilled. Lynch could be a waste. Fancy a switch to Ace maybe?



I'll read this on lunch be back in about 45 minutes to an hour I'll have my phone on and try to check in while I'm eating.

I agree gum might be modkilled this is an oddity. Funny you said Ace I think today is the first day I thought he might actually be town as he seemed to start trying and caring. The weird thing with him is his interaction with Palmer recently has seemed.. off. I can't really explain it.


12 posts made 5 given
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 89 120 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 225
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings111
CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko340
SHIN 225
ProTech145
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42436
Bisu 2461
Shuttle 1812
Hyuk 1730
Soma 446
EffOrt 443
Larva 398
Mini 388
ZerO 325
firebathero 216
[ Show more ]
Last 113
hero 94
Zeus 66
Pusan 54
Sexy 53
Trap 49
Hyun 48
Bale 43
Killer 38
Hm[arnc] 36
Aegong 27
ToSsGirL 27
PianO 25
zelot 22
Noble 17
sorry 17
yabsab 10
JulyZerg 9
Sacsri 7
Rock 6
Icarus 6
ajuk12(nOOB) 3
Dota 2
Gorgc5103
qojqva1419
Dendi1000
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor952
crisheroes795
Liquid`Hasu200
Other Games
gofns40541
singsing2543
B2W.Neo1221
DeMusliM250
Livibee194
Liquid`VortiX98
Mew2King89
ArmadaUGS70
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream105
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 9023
League of Legends
• Jankos1818
Other Games
• WagamamaTV227
Upcoming Events
FEL
2h 42m
AI Arena Tournament
3h 42m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 42m
INu's Battles
22h 42m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.