• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:54
CEST 20:54
KST 03:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11628 users

Newbie Mini Mafia LV - Page 48

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 76 Next
mtamburini
Profile Joined February 2014
Canada506 Posts
May 05 2014 19:35 GMT
#941
On May 05 2014 22:21 Yell0w wrote:
So let me get this straight, you're saying I'm "butthurt" because you want to kill me while you're the one who seems angry because I voted against you, and you say I should have actual reasoning behind my vote, while you want to kill me for no reason at all.

That all reminds me of that time you complained I used sarcasm and used sarcasm like 3 posts later, good times.


I vote mtam to teach him a lesson on claiming vig day 1.

SOUNDS BUTTHURT TO ME AND NOT TRYING TO FIGURE REST OF GAME OUT
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
May 05 2014 20:00 GMT
#942
On May 03 2014 03:11 dravernor wrote:
Also, bunnies is coming across as so incredibly town that I am not sure it is genuine. Yes, this is a jump back on my previous decision about her, but only because she has been unfaltering recently to a degree that I am wondering if she is just REALLY good at blending in?.


So, being town read is scummy? I agree that I have been faltering in reads and such, but blending in, no.



So on the lynch of sqrt, I ffelt as if he didn't contribute much. He gave a few sentences, asked weird questions, like "If you were mafia who would you kill", and asked everyone's reads and barely gave his own.

However I do like how he was looking hard on ahs. I feel as if mafia are the outliers, and ones who haven't talked much or contributed to town. Definitely look at Ahs, Dravenor, dfs, and Meat in the day.

Dravenor has been making god posts recently in day 2. I forgot dfs was even in the game. And Meat comes back after a 2 day ban, and basically has NOTHING to say? PULEEZ. Get it together. If you are town, show us why you are town.

I also feel as mafia could have a strong player in their midst, so don't rule out Eden or Epishade as mafia.

I'd go with Eden more mafia than Epishade.

I really think tamburini is the vigi here, and hopefully he gets a shot off in the night.

We have in our favor that no prs have been killed off yet, so we have possible cop for tomorrow, if he has a red check for sure.

@Ritoky, you have claimed multiple times that Epishade was in my pockets. Why do you think so?

@Meat- what are your suspicions n epishade?

I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
Yell0w
Profile Joined April 2014
120 Posts
May 05 2014 21:12 GMT
#943
On May 06 2014 04:35 mtamburini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 22:21 Yell0w wrote:
So let me get this straight, you're saying I'm "butthurt" because you want to kill me while you're the one who seems angry because I voted against you, and you say I should have actual reasoning behind my vote, while you want to kill me for no reason at all.

That all reminds me of that time you complained I used sarcasm and used sarcasm like 3 posts later, good times.


I vote mtam to teach him a lesson on claiming vig day 1.

SOUNDS BUTTHURT TO ME AND NOT TRYING TO FIGURE REST OF GAME OUT


It feels to me like you proved my point there.
sqrtofneg1
Profile Blog Joined November 2013
Canada1159 Posts
May 05 2014 22:02 GMT
#944
Imaginary
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-06 07:45:13
May 05 2014 22:02 GMT
#945
Ritoky the Keeper* is dead

It is now day 3 you have 48 hours to vote for your lynch.

*woops
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 05 2014 22:11 GMT
#946
saw that coming, gg
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
May 05 2014 22:15 GMT
#947
mtamburini
Profile Joined February 2014
Canada506 Posts
May 05 2014 23:07 GMT
#948
Is there any information who he roleblocked?
mtamburini
Profile Joined February 2014
Canada506 Posts
May 05 2014 23:09 GMT
#949
Bunnies were you roleblocked again?
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
May 05 2014 23:16 GMT
#950
On May 06 2014 07:02 Promethelax wrote:
Ritoky the Start is dead

It is now day 3 you have 48 hours to vote for your lynch.

slight correction

Ritoky the Keeper is dead
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
mtamburini
Profile Joined February 2014
Canada506 Posts
May 05 2014 23:27 GMT
#951
I vote the mod.
MysteryMeat1
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States3292 Posts
May 05 2014 23:35 GMT
#952
i got roleblocked
"Cause ya know, Style before victory." -The greatest mafia player alive
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
May 05 2014 23:38 GMT
#953
rip ritoky

mtamburini I assume you got roleblocked again?

That means mysterymeat probably got blocked by the town roleblocker. I don't see why ritoky would jail him. Another night and still only one kill, I'm 99% certain there's no serial killer now.

Gotta sleep, see you all in the morning.
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
mtamburini
Profile Joined February 2014
Canada506 Posts
May 05 2014 23:39 GMT
#954
Anyone else get roleblocked?
MysteryMeat1
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States3292 Posts
May 05 2014 23:57 GMT
#955
Guys its blowing my mind right now that ritoky is dead. Like it doesn't make any sense. If i was mafia, i would either kill bunny or mtamburini, The reason is that they are both pretty town and mtam at this point is pretty much guarenteed vigi. As a mafi I would like to get rid of a guarenteed town to put the remaining town into more confusion. At this point we have 9 people left and 3-4 mafias.

I'm vanilla town which leads me with almost a 50-50 chance of lynching a mafia.


I think its interesting that ritoky died he didn't like eden or epishade, i think this is probably a big indicator of why he was killed during the night.

Thinking about it any other way doesnt make much sense to me. Also i would like to say that i dont' have a role but got a pm saying that i was roleblocked.

in his posts ritoky is also suspicious of ahswtini, so i would like to lynch one of these 3 today.

Town circle
-Me
-bunnies
-tam
-dfs

fenced
-dravernor

scum
-epishade
-ahs
-eden
-yellow
"Cause ya know, Style before victory." -The greatest mafia player alive
Epishade
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States2267 Posts
May 06 2014 00:04 GMT
#956
I will say that I did not see that coming. I would have thought Bunny was the next target, but maybe Mafia felt that she might have been protected? Idk. Either that, or Bunny's been playing the long con and is actually scum, but in a great position as being town-read by near-everyone. I'm a little doubtful of that scenario though.

Ok guys, I've been cautious about Eden for most of the game, but I think I finally have to settle on him being scum.

Reasons for my scumread on Eden:

1.) This post during the nightphase:

On May 05 2014 09:14 Eden1892 wrote:
Weak.

TAMBO: Who are you shooting tonight? We're down to 10, so if we're at 4 then a wrong shot would lose the game. I know you wanted to keep your cards close to the chest last night, but we really need to sort this out as a group here. My thought is that if you're going to hit town then they'll let it go through but if you're going to hit mafia they'll roleblock you. A lot's riding on your shot but if we're still around to discuss it tomorrow we'll have a damn good idea about where to go. I'm all for you shooting tonight, even with the risks, provided we can get a good bead on a mafia to shoot. So who do you want to shoot tonight?


Put yourself in town's shoes (if you're not already...), what POSSIBLE GOOD could come from knowing who Tamburini was going to shoot as town? Say he shoots a mafia, what then? What if he shoots a townie? How does knowing who Tamburini was going to shoot ANY benefit to town? I can't understand Eden's reasoning for asking this. I call him out on it and he follows up with this post:

On May 05 2014 10:04 Eden1892 wrote:
The thought here is that he gets roleblocked no matter what if the mafia don't know who he's shooting, but you're right, I didn't think that through. I'm worried because he's got the power to decide the game right here, potentially, and he's openly talking about how "paranoid" he is and talking about shooting bunnies (which is a terrible mistake). I don't want to lose off of a stupid shot from him.

You're right, though, discussing it doesn't advantage us, we just give the mafia a road map on how to play the night. Don't answer that, tambo. Just don't let your paranoia guide your shot.

I don't buy that he didn't think that through though. This is information that could only benefit mafia to have. There's no reason for Eden, as a townie to ask that. I think Eden slipped up here. If nobody had called him out on it, and Tamburini had answered, it'd be a perfect opportunity for mafia to roleblock or not, depending on Tamburini's answer. He did get called out on it, and retracted his statement. Obviously though, he wouldn't be able to push for Tamburini actually answering, as that does town no good. He cut his losses and admitted his "mistake". It's not something I'm willing to accept so easily though.

2.) Eden contradicts himself with the lynch on Sqrt.

On May 04 2014 15:28 Eden1892 wrote:
Lol dammit, you're right ritoky I meant #4 not #2

As for why not Yell0w, because we're blatantly being set up to lynch him today. If there are 4 mafia (which isn't unreasonable with 13 people) then one more mislynch puts us at LYLO. I'm not wasting our possible only mislynch on information. We need to get scum.

He says that we need to get scum, but yet the other day, he was making a huge case on calling Tamburini serial killer and voting for him, instead of voting on the other possible scumread, Sweetfrost. We already had it pretty clear that Tamburini wasn't mafia, yet he still was pushing to lynch a possible Vigi to kill a possible serial killer. Then, later on during Sqrt's lynch, he calls us out on not wasting our lynches to get information, "we need to get scum."

3.) Eden clears Yellow as town and suspects Ahswtini as town because of interactions between ONLY Sqrt and I involving the two of them. This is more about Sqrt's reactions with Ahswtini.

On May 04 2014 15:18 Eden1892 wrote:
Unfortunately I seem to be the only one who wanted tambo out early :^)

So I guess that's out. The other thought is that sqrt's and Epishade's partner(s) is/are lying low in a relatively inactive town and not really pushing on anyone. That's going to be people who aren't really putting out any visible effort to figure out the game state much. Here I'm looking at:

- dravernor
- ahswtini
- mysterymeat1
- dfs
- Yell0w

Yell0w can be written off immediately given the push Epishade made to deflect from sqrt (see previous post about why Yell0w is town). ahswtini is also unlikely because I don't really think sqrt would bother pushing his teammate ahswtini. I could definitely see dravernor since Epishade went to so much trouble to point out his good and bad stuff and then settled on a lazy "null" read, looks to me like he's just trying to make sure he has ostensibly-meaningful interaction with his partner. dfs is kinda in the background some and mysterymeat made a point of telling us he'd post a lot more, then hasn't.

Right now I'd say scumteam is sqrt, Epishade, dravernor.


Eden doesn't take into consideration the possibility that Sqrt and I were both town, yet he's willing to accept those two as town without a second thought. I can understand his attitude toward Yellow. He pushed on Yellow in the beginning of the game, and then decided a while later on that Yellow was probably town, based on all the interactions with Yellow at the center of them. What I don't like though, is his read on Ahswtini. In the post above, he doesn't bother to take into account the fact that Sqrt may be town. Ahswtini was suspected by quite a few people at this point in the game, and might have been a lynch target that day if things had gone down differently. Eden reinforces Ahswtini's townieness because of Sqrt's reaction of pushing on him, and since some people wanted to lynch Ahswtini still, it was a perfect thing for him to say to convince them to lynch Sqrt instead for that night.

I suspect Ahswtini is mafia as well for a couple of reasons. I might make a post later tonight why I think so if I have the time.
Pinhead Larry in the streets, Dirty Dan in the sheets.
mtamburini
Profile Joined February 2014
Canada506 Posts
May 06 2014 00:05 GMT
#957
Need some activity here people its become an important day as you donks keep voting off town.

Meat claims he got roleblocked, did anyone else get roleblocked?

Does anyone have any good information for us? (PR's)

Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
May 06 2014 00:44 GMT
#958
Finals a bitch

Brief response to Epishade:
1) nothing to say, I fucked up in asking the question, you rightfully called me on it and I acknowledged my mistake and retracted the question. this should be a null point because both town and scum optimal play is to retract. I don't get why you're reading it scum
2) this isn't a contradiction at all. we need to get rid of anti-town and our lynches should be using that as our guiding goal, not lynching for information like tambo wanted to do with Yell0w. if as I did on D1 I believe there's an sk and I have a good read on him, my optimal play is to kill him because it cuts the anti-town kp in half. aside from that, kill scum. by D2 I was convinced that tambo was the real vig so I dropped the sk line of argument and moved on to scum reads
3) of course I'm not going to assume sqrt is town if I'm developing a theory about who sqrt's teammate is. why would I do that? assuming he's town defeats the point of the entire exercise because he doesn't have a partner

I'm still sorting out what I think about Epishade, his arguments here are pretty bad and I'm not sure if it's deliberate or not. I think I wouldn't want to lynch him by default because he's trying to figure out the game state whereas other players (ahswtini, dfs, mysterymeat1, dravernor) aren't.

@MysteryMeat1: ritoky was strongly townreading me, where are you getting the idea that he wasn't

===

Power roles should claim now with any data they have imo. I don't know if we're at LYLO or LYLO-1 but I'm assuming the worst-case scenario (LYLO) until given reason to think otherwise. We should hopefully be able to POE from here.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
MysteryMeat1
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States3292 Posts
May 06 2014 00:50 GMT
#959
@eden, misread his percentage posts, sorry two e+m and cs midterm this week, lifes a bitch
"Cause ya know, Style before victory." -The greatest mafia player alive
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
May 06 2014 01:06 GMT
#960
Okay, so I got roleblocked once again in the night.

I wanna say that since Ritoky brought up the idea of jailkeeper, and that I could have been blocked by the JK, then I'm asuming he was the one wh blocked/saved me.

So if mystery AND tamburini got blocked as well, then we are looking at a town and mafia roleblocker left.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 76 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1198
TKL 434
IndyStarCraft 290
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1198
ByuN 490
TKL 434
IndyStarCraft 290
Reynor 237
EmSc Tv 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28224
Calm 2500
Shuttle 376
Mini 173
White-Ra 144
firebathero 93
Mong 55
scan(afreeca) 22
soO 14
Sacsri 6
[ Show more ]
ZZZero.O 4
Dota 2
Gorgc11268
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps0
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3746
Liquid`Hasu512
MindelVK6
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2321
fl0m2038
FrodaN1773
summit1g1727
olofmeister909
B2W.Neo754
Khaldor448
Beastyqt321
Livibee180
crisheroes177
Mew2King66
ToD61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick480
BasetradeTV180
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 16
EmSc2Tv 16
angryscii 10
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 30
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach57
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• blackmanpl 22
• 80smullet 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV589
Other Games
• imaqtpie1174
• Shiphtur728
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
6m
BSL Open Qualifier
6m
OSC
4h 6m
Replay Cast
4h 6m
OSC
17h 6m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.