• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:16
CEST 12:16
KST 19:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9057 users

[N][M] Normal Ass Normal Game - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 15 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 16 2014 16:43 GMT
#460
I am saying he is scummy for not accepting that he made a mistake and that it was the only thing in his filter and some half baked case on Cavalinho.

Then he came back and still was harping on the fact he didn't make a mistake while he did. Changing his story to the fact that he never said he couldn't see the vig claim being true. Which is bullshit. That wasn't the point.

I actually forgot the rest he wrote. But I voted before he came back.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 16 2014 16:44 GMT
#461
Also, I thought he was a smurf but looks like he is a lost newbie.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 16 2014 16:45 GMT
#463
phyeah he made a case on thrawn and can't be bothered to read why thrawn isn't scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 16 2014 16:52 GMT
#466
On April 17 2014 01:50 OmniEulogy wrote:
I think your case for why thrawn is town might be correct but it still doesn't change my mind on how I view a Kush lynch over the other lurkers, both of which I would rather avoid because I feel like it's just lynching on person from a group and hoping you picked the right one. I realize you probably meant OTW but I realized I hadn't made any mention that I had read it either. lol

Well. I think Kush is the scummiest out of the group.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 16 2014 17:29 GMT
#474
On April 16 2014 20:49 kushm4sta wrote:
hold up guys let me catch up on the game and give my thoughts. This will probably happen some time between 10-12 est.
After I do that I should look pretty town.

Why the bolded. You had 2 pages you didn't read.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 16 2014 17:36 GMT
#477
On April 17 2014 02:31 kushm4sta wrote:
I had way more than that.

You didn't. dnu why you have to lie about this. What was it then? 3,4,5 ? It wasn't 6 Kush.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 16 2014 17:45 GMT
#480
On April 17 2014 02:38 kushm4sta wrote:
just because i posted on 14 doesn't mean i read everything up to 14.


...

This is a blatant lie.

Doesn't matter if he corrects himself 2 minutes later.

You just don't blatantly lie like this and don't get lynched.



Lynch Kush.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 16 2014 17:49 GMT
#483
I don't care about you anymore.


Be lynched.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 16 2014 18:44 GMT
#495
On April 17 2014 03:21 kushm4sta wrote:
wats up koshi? your scumteam just get shit on?

the fact you think I am scum says enough.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 16 2014 18:46 GMT
#497
omni and kush. Those 2 I want to lynch. I am going to soccer and will come back and make a case on why I would see Omni as second lynch.

Something with saying Kush is the towniest out of a certain group while saying everything Kush does is scummy and the rest of the group is null.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 16 2014 18:47 GMT
#498
On April 17 2014 03:46 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 03:44 Koshi wrote:
On April 17 2014 03:21 kushm4sta wrote:
wats up koshi? your scumteam just get shit on?

the fact you think I am scum says enough.


i don't know if you are scum. I haven;t played with town koshi in a while, and I don't know about what effect the arrogance brought on by being right a few times will have on you.

Koshi, if you are town know this. In forum mafia your biggest enemy is your own arrogance. It will make you suck.

I am lynching the best bet on scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 16 2014 18:48 GMT
#501
On April 17 2014 03:46 Koshi wrote:
omni and kush. Those 2 I want to lynch. I am going to soccer and will come back and make a case on why I would see Omni as second lynch.

Something with saying Kush is the towniest out of a certain group while saying everything Kush does is scummy and the rest of the group is null.

Cavalinho/alakaslam/OTW and all others we don't know jack shit about can be vigged/copped.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 16 2014 18:49 GMT
#502
Hello Vivax. I take it you followed thread so please spill the beans. I am going for soccer sadly but I expect strong things from you instantly.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 16 2014 19:04 GMT
#509
On April 17 2014 04:00 OneThousandWords wrote:
Koshi, I don't understand what you are doing right now. You keep pointing out something about my post on Skan early in the game and saying how I didn't believe his claim. That is clearly not the case as many people have already answered for me. It's right at the start of my filter too, there's more to it than that! You still keep raising the same point over and over again and calling me scum and when finally people point out that you are wrong you backtrack without explicitly saying you read it wrong and then say "yeh I just thought I'd point out how wrong he was".

What are your intentions behind that? The way it comes across is an attempt at slander to paint me in a negative light.

... w.e If you don't understand it now you never will.
Consider the subject completely dropped.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 16 2014 21:59 GMT
#566
On April 17 2014 04:39 Vivax wrote:
Current status of reads. Reasoning pending, but ask me about a specific one if you want me to explain it first:

Townies: Koshi, Djagu, Cava, thrawn, (~Kush fwiw)

Today's lynch candidates (by PoE and cause there is some stuff I don't like): FT, Omni, OTW, OO, mderg

Also HI GUYS =D . Rejoice that you got me and not that crazy grush fac-simile

I am looking at those 5 possible scummers and I can't say you are completely crazy so I am going to believe you. Alakaslam hopefully didn't replace out as scum again...

Are you planning on pushing a target today?


Why is Kush not scum? I don't see it. Kush is scummy as scum btw.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 16 2014 22:05 GMT
#570
On April 17 2014 07:02 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 06:59 Koshi wrote:
On April 17 2014 04:39 Vivax wrote:
Current status of reads. Reasoning pending, but ask me about a specific one if you want me to explain it first:

Townies: Koshi, Djagu, Cava, thrawn, (~Kush fwiw)

Today's lynch candidates (by PoE and cause there is some stuff I don't like): FT, Omni, OTW, OO, mderg

Also HI GUYS =D . Rejoice that you got me and not that crazy grush fac-simile

I am looking at those 5 possible scummers and I can't say you are completely crazy so I am going to believe you. Alakaslam hopefully didn't replace out as scum again...

Are you planning on pushing a target today?


Why is Kush not scum? I don't see it. Kush is scummy as scum btw.


I just played against Kush as scum, I'm kinda confident I found out about how he plays scum. Specifically, the way he pushes his reads.

He tends to attach onto cases on townies, add some of his own points and show extraordinary confidence about his fake reads while doing very little besides that, I didn't see that pattern yet in this game.

A meta read. What about his current play? What if it wasn't Kush?

How come so many people read Kush as town this game. I think I saw 4 people beside you call him town. It's simply too many.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 16 2014 22:05 GMT
#571
Too many for him to be scum it feels like.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 16 2014 22:13 GMT
#573
I would like to go to bed. So tired.

The deadline is big suckass but Europe is going to bed and would be niec to have 4 votes on somebody.

Omni guy looks like a fine lynch to me. FT I guess maybe but not the biggest fan. Kush still looks sweet to me but I guess that train passed? w.e
If you feel extremely strong about OO I guess I could lynch him.
OTW can just die. I don't really care.

so yeah.

Every lynch is fine.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 16 2014 22:23 GMT
#576
On April 17 2014 07:17 Vivax wrote:
Koshi, if you think Kush is scum give me a bunch of convincing reasons please. Looking through your filter I find it hard to find something that conclusively deduces from his posts that he's scum.

Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 07:09 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 17 2014 06:59 Vivax wrote:
On April 17 2014 06:57 OneThousandWords wrote:
Oh, I won't be around for deadline, is anyone around? I'd like to talk about things so that we can get an idea of who to lynch because Kush is not a good lynch.


Yeah, I think you could be scum cause you post cases left and right but don't seem to have a bigger picture of the game, ie you post a lot of points about people being scum but don't seem to want to clear people. So tell me, who are your townreads?


If you think this you are not reading anything I say at all.


Please, just your current townreads besides the one on the vigi claim. I don't want a shitfight you're attempting to start.

No I am too tired. If your first impression is town I follow it.

These are interesting maybe:
On April 17 2014 02:38 kushm4sta wrote:
just because i posted on 14 doesn't mean i read everything up to 14.

This was a lie. 100% untrue.

On April 16 2014 04:48 kushm4sta wrote:
T-5 hours until you both realize each other are town (regardless of if you are or not)

Doesn't make sense.

I just don't like Kush his early play. He did nothing. Don't know if it is scummy. It wasn't towny. And then he lies and makes dumb posts. ...

____


Anyway, who do we vote for?


I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 16 2014 22:27 GMT
#578
Ok Kush is not lynch for today. Still think he might be scum but w.e
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM395
IndyStarCraft 21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 395
Lowko162
IndyStarCraft 21
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 3125
Stork 2473
Horang2 428
Soulkey 360
Zeus 355
Jaedong 328
Mini 252
Larva 252
Soma 202
Mind 74
[ Show more ]
sorry 71
Sexy 65
ZerO 64
Hyun 55
Pusan 52
soO 34
Shinee 29
Last 25
scan(afreeca) 24
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
Sacsri 11
zelot 9
Dota 2
XcaliburYe323
canceldota52
League of Legends
JimRising 442
Other Games
gofns31293
singsing1965
Coldzera 692
Happy253
byalli228
Pyrionflax188
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV234
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 26
• StrangeGG 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV252
• lizZardDota2242
League of Legends
• Jankos3349
Upcoming Events
Online Event
1h 44m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 44m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 44m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 44m
Patches Events
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.