• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:09
CEST 02:09
KST 09:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7274 users

[N][M] Normal Ass Normal Game - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 20 2014 19:18 GMT
#1176
On April 21 2014 03:51 Koshi wrote:
Is it me or is OTW trying to make Vivax look townie in that post? And then Kush and Myself get a little FoS for saying something bad about Vivax


Nothing about association. Half of your filter is yelling at people about mderg and then accusing me about a misinterpreted post only to then say it wasn't scummy just wrong and then when i bring it up to try and squash these things you just drop all conversation. The other half of your filter just says pretty much nothing and your read on Obvious is delayed for you metaing him which you never did and then you said he wouldn't be tomorrow's lynch and a cop should check him. The remainder is accusations on your previous top town read because "he questioned me on the order of my list" and skanjab1s who is an easy person for you to push if he ends up being town.

Simply put you have said a lot of things but when looked at properly they don't really say anything.
Pictures speak a thousand words!
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 20 2014 19:19 GMT
#1177
Really just getting my opinions out there because like I said, activity will be dwindling for the next day or two.
Pictures speak a thousand words!
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 20 2014 20:54 GMT
#1192
On April 21 2014 05:19 kushm4sta wrote:
why the fuck is everyone town reading mderg? he a scummy mofo


I agree with this.
Pictures speak a thousand words!
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 20 2014 21:17 GMT
#1196
Huh? Can you explain what you just meant?
Pictures speak a thousand words!
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 20 2014 21:20 GMT
#1197
Also, I'm still maintaining the majority is not connection based it's just things you have done. It's not like I can't be wrong, I have been wrong pretty often this game which is frustrating but other than that you 3 (skanjab1s/mderg/you) I'm not sure who could be scum.

Can you explain vivax scum read to me? It seems to only be on something very small.
Pictures speak a thousand words!
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 20 2014 21:45 GMT
#1199
On April 21 2014 06:21 OmniEulogy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2014 06:17 OneThousandWords wrote:
Huh? Can you explain what you just meant?


you could be making a connection with mderg and Koshi if you assume mderg is scum.

is how I understood that..


I still don't understand.
Pictures speak a thousand words!
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 20 2014 21:51 GMT
#1201
Hard defenses mean nothing. Like I said it's your overarching play that makes you scummy. Defending mderg is regardless of mderg's alignment.
Pictures speak a thousand words!
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 20 2014 22:22 GMT
#1204
On April 21 2014 07:07 mderg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2014 03:32 OneThousandWords wrote:

mderg

Mderg IMO is scummy. There isn't much stuff on his filter to go on and it seems to be like he has just been skating on through the game, mainly, he seems to have very little interaction to do with the day 1 lynch and his contribution to lynch actual scum (ObviousOne) does not exist. In fact, he voted Skanjab1s instead. His first post was contentless and summed up things that pretty much everyone had already said and then after quite some time of waiting and accusations being thrown around his second post does not really address much in the game at all and just consists of him answering randomq questions. He has weird pushes on Djagu (confirmed blue) for playing "the newbie card" but says it in a way in which it was not used (koshi? pointed this out) and then flits to trying to get the claimed vigilante lynched. In my mind I treated this guy as a confirmed vigilante, however, now that the actual vigilante has come out this puts all his accusations into incredibly suspicious territory. I've PoE'd the scum team to Skanjab1s and Mderg and I know this initially looks strange and I feel extremely aprehensive in doing so after making a connection theory with Thrawn and Cavalinho on day 1 but there is something off about the way Mder fought with Skanjab1s that just didn't seem natural. He pushes him for a long time of day 1 but then drops it altogether to lynch FirmTofu for reasons that are sheeped from other people. His interactions with ObviousOne are also very mediocre and no suspicion is raised about him. Then suddenly after having little to 0 participation in the day 1 lynch at night after everyone and their mothers starts calling ObviousOne scummy mderg says: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/447645-normal-ass-normal-game?page=48#956. This on it's own is not that bad BUT there was the post the NEXT DAY that does not compare with this:
On April 19 2014 00:45 mderg wrote:
He is a bit scummy. But there have also been some posts that put some doubts about that in my mind.


After saying that he agrees that ObviousOne is scum he says he has doubts (which he didn't mention in the night) and then quickly corrects that afterwards to say he has a scum read on ObviousOne (but still never votes for him over Skanjab1s).

I think Skanjab1s is truly busy and just told his team to lynch him and mderg took this to the next level and has been pushing him all game to look good for when he flips. His interactions with ObviousOne are strange and his read is not maintained through the game (in little space of time). I think mderg is scum.


I kinda feel the need to respond to this.
Regarding the thing about not contributing to lynch OO I´d like to say that even though I was unsure about him being scum I changed my mind immediately after going through his filter. Finding someone scummy but also having doubts about is is also very possible as townie. In the end I still voted for Skanjab since he was even scummier to me, wouldn´t you also vote your #1 scumread over your #2 scumread?
Regarding the Djagu push I can only say that it never happened. That was someone else.
My FirmTofu read wasn´t sheeped from other people. I was even the 1st/2nd guy voting for him depending on if you take cav voting in this thread as the first vote.
Also the whole association read with me and Skanjab is just based on assumptions. Namely the last paragraph about me.


Sorry yes you're right. The djagu thing was omni, I just had a lot of filters open at a time and your name was next to his. As for the rest, I posted on night 1 about ObviousOne and you quite clearly said "yes I think we all agree he is scum" but on day 2 you were showing that you didn't actually think that after all as your initial read was not so scummy until you rechecked the filter! So that does not add up at all!


You spend the ENTIRE day talking to skanjabs and you post 1 relevant post towards a FirmTofu/Cavalinho day lynch and it's just agreeing with other people's reasons to lynch FirmTofu and then you never return.
Pictures speak a thousand words!
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 21 2014 01:46 GMT
#1212
On April 21 2014 10:42 thrawn2112 wrote:
i dont really have any right now

everyone that isn't kush/koshi are about the same level of scuminess and I could lynch any of them. hopefully we will know more after the deadline.

skan/vivax are who i most want to lynch.

i have no idea how to read OTW and i still don't see why mderg is so scummy


Well I've never rolled scum in all 2 of the forum mafia games I've played so that's a start!

Can someone explain the vivax lynch because he looks really towny from his filter and koshi brought up that he was scum based on one really small point and seems to be super certain of it all of a sudden. I still don't understand because he never elaborated.
Pictures speak a thousand words!
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 21 2014 02:00 GMT
#1215
On April 21 2014 10:49 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2014 10:46 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 21 2014 10:42 thrawn2112 wrote:
i dont really have any right now

everyone that isn't kush/koshi are about the same level of scuminess and I could lynch any of them. hopefully we will know more after the deadline.

skan/vivax are who i most want to lynch.

i have no idea how to read OTW and i still don't see why mderg is so scummy


Well I've never rolled scum in all 2 of the forum mafia games I've played so that's a start!

Can someone explain the vivax lynch because he looks really towny from his filter and koshi brought up that he was scum based on one really small point and seems to be super certain of it all of a sudden. I still don't understand because he never elaborated.


what has vivax done this game? the only memorable thing was loudly protesting the cavalinho lynch.


I wrote about it in my long post.
Pictures speak a thousand words!
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 21 2014 02:09 GMT
#1218
On April 21 2014 11:04 thrawn2112 wrote:
why does D1 lynch being town vs town make vivax townie? why is it so unlikely that a scum would defend one townie while trying to lynch another one?


It was his progression of posts that looked like natural suspicion onto tofu and rather than defending a player outright he was trying to get people to discuss and post their reasons for lynching Cavalinho etc as well which seemed like an incredibly towny thing to do seeing as people blindly went with it while disagreeing with parts of the only case made on him (by kush).

I guess it can be faked but I'm not so sure it would look that genuine if made by mafia? Maybe I'm biased by who I think is mafia I don't know.

Why do you think koshi is town? Have you reread his filter?
Pictures speak a thousand words!
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 21 2014 02:22 GMT
#1225
On April 21 2014 11:16 Koshi wrote:
No wait. Bad English.

Vivax was upset with Kush because Kush read Vivax as scum over Skanjab while Vivax finds that's unfair because he tried harder to play good mafia.


Ok this makes sense. Unfortunately for you, I'm still not mafia.
Pictures speak a thousand words!
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 21 2014 02:36 GMT
#1229
On April 21 2014 11:13 Koshi wrote:
Or maybe Kush had Vivax as 3rd scum. Anyway. Doesn't matter.

Vivax went all omg Kush you should totally lynch Skanjab before me. Skanjab only lies about his claims and is afk. While I only do townie things and I am town.

While you are at it. Please claim scum because I think you are scum.


I thought this was addressed to me as you were talking to me.
Pictures speak a thousand words!
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 21 2014 03:44 GMT
#1236
On April 21 2014 12:13 Koshi wrote:
Well I am tunneled.

Scum better kills me, for WIFOM or for righteousness.

Why would you die over confirmed town person?
Pictures speak a thousand words!
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 21 2014 16:11 GMT
#1255
On April 21 2014 21:13 kushm4sta wrote:
Skan I agree with you.
See skan is the only one realistically thinking about the scum team. All the other possible scums are hinting at people like me because they know they need lynches outside the poe to win.


Well that's just not true. It's the most simplistic thing in the world to give a list of names with no reasoning like skan has done and I strongly think Vivax is town. The only thing you've brought up is his questioning of your lynch order and that's mediocre at best compared to the entire filter of Skanjabs!
Pictures speak a thousand words!
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 21 2014 16:12 GMT
#1256
Besides, kushm4sta, why have you completely forgotten about mderg who you were bringing up yesterday?
Pictures speak a thousand words!
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 21 2014 21:22 GMT
#1261
On April 22 2014 05:23 Skanjab1s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2014 01:11 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 21 2014 21:13 kushm4sta wrote:
Skan I agree with you.
See skan is the only one realistically thinking about the scum team. All the other possible scums are hinting at people like me because they know they need lynches outside the poe to win.


Well that's just not true. It's the most simplistic thing in the world to give a list of names with no reasoning like skan has done and I strongly think Vivax is town. The only thing you've brought up is his questioning of your lynch order and that's mediocre at best compared to the entire filter of Skanjabs!


What in my filter is scummy, specifically?


I already posted about everyone, this is my point exactly! Nobody is reading the thread and the game right now feels a lot like the day 1 lynch where everyone is saying the name of who they want to lynch but not actually giving reasons!

I honestly do not think Vivax is scum at all and the fact everyone is pushing him as scummy over people like skanjab1s and mderg when vivax was pretty much one of the top town reads for a lot of people is really odd. Vivax is the only one that tried to get discussion going in regards to the day 1 lynch and tried to get people to post reasons for their lynch he was also the only one to start discussions on the next few days when it was very quiet only to get shut down and called scum!

If there's one thing I can be right about this game is that this feels really odd.

Skanjab1s, I have you as scum for claiming vig as an excuse to cover up your lack of activity. You were very defensive on day 1 over everything and only mentioned FirmTofu once and then afk voted him only to return the next day and claim roleblock.

If you are town which for some reason people say you are and aren't giving reasons you should be realising that things are wrong too!
Pictures speak a thousand words!
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 21 2014 22:14 GMT
#1265
On April 22 2014 07:08 kushm4sta wrote:
why are you assuming something is wrong OTW?
town is sitting on their asses and doing nothing because we realize all we need to do is lynch down a list and we win.

scum (you, vivax, mberg) are the ones tryharding, because you need to try hard to win.
we dont.


Because I know I'm town and I think vivax is town. It seems like you aren't really paying much attention at all.
Pictures speak a thousand words!
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 21 2014 22:24 GMT
#1272
Seriously I've posted this about 1000x, originally it was mderg/skanjab1s because their argument seemed very faked but the more i looked at koshi the more it made sense. Then koshi died so mderg/skanjab is probably best bet but your afking and complete shutting down of discussion by saying "lynch through this list" is really a strange mindset for a town to have. So I'm gaining rapid suspicion of you which aligns with what i said previously.
Pictures speak a thousand words!
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 21 2014 22:26 GMT
#1276
On April 22 2014 07:24 kushm4sta wrote:
THERE ARE 3 people in the scumteam left . ima ask again. who is the scumteam?


This guy isn't even in the same game as us.
Pictures speak a thousand words!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 229
SpeCial 121
ViBE93
Nathanias 76
ProTech16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11969
Rain 1364
GuemChi 881
Artosis 636
Bale 14
Dota 2
monkeys_forever357
Counter-Strike
minikerr2
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox774
Mew2King105
Other Games
summit1g6413
Liquid`RaSZi2148
shahzam644
WinterStarcraft412
JimRising 392
C9.Mang0338
Trikslyr54
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick701
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• davetesta10
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Heroes of the Storm
• SuperDab0
Other Games
• Shiphtur148
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 52m
INu's Battles
10h 52m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
12h 52m
OSC
22h 7m
Replay Cast
22h 52m
OSC
1d 22h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.