• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:03
CEST 10:03
KST 17:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8271 users

2014 Mafia Awards - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 13 Next All
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 22 2014 13:51 GMT
#101
That's fucked up. I unvoted!
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-23 09:33:23
July 23 2014 09:31 GMT
#102
On July 22 2014 02:58 IAmRobik wrote:
Nothing about the role claims in noir was bad.

BH had to role claim
I had to pressure him to make sure he wasn't mafia fake claiming
People couldn't read MM1 for the obvious take a bullet cc, given that he said "but let's not lynch bh"

That game deserves a lot of awards though...none of which are positive


BH: "Don't lynch me, I'm the blue.

MM1: "No, I'm the blue."

BH: "Are you kidding me?"

MM1: "I'm 100% serious."

MM1: "let's not lynch bh. despite me saying we shouldn't lynch him, I'm also saying that he's not the cop, I am. Also, I'm voting him. ##vote: Blazinghand"

later:

"blazinghand the Veteran has been lynched!"

even later:

MM1: "yeah, i know I was voting for bh, and I fakeclaimed a cc on him, and then he died in IML with my vote on him, but I was planning to unvote him later. I did nothing wrong"



yeah clearly that was a great game.

I'd like to note that in a game where the setup was "there are 6 VTs, 1 Blue, and 2 scum", I was cced not once, not twice, but three times after I, the Blue, claimed. And all three of the ccers were town.

And then I got lynched.

and then one of the ccers got lynched

oh man what a game.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
July 23 2014 09:59 GMT
#103
On July 22 2014 05:41 Palmar wrote:
Pretty sure BM's game carrying tracker fakeclaim deserves a nomination for best play.

thank you

it was pretty easy to direct our watcher onto Koshi, however, because I noticed the game before he likes to spotlight D1
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 23 2014 10:19 GMT
#104
What?
I had a good night of sleep.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
July 27 2014 21:10 GMT
#105
you draw a lot of attention day one
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
mtamburini
Profile Joined February 2014
Canada506 Posts
July 28 2014 13:56 GMT
#106
@ashwinti thanks for nomination. Wasn't the worst role claim as it helped us win as town! I still read the mafia qt once in a while when I need a laugh. Took a roleblock and a bullet + roleblock in one night. :-)
mtamburini
Profile Joined February 2014
Canada506 Posts
July 28 2014 13:58 GMT
#107
On June 26 2014 01:36 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2014 18:10 Eden1892 wrote:
as scum i can confirm tambo flipping vt as a claimed and un-cc'd vig was a pretty wtf moment for us


That claim was good. Terrible but good.

More so cause it pissed me off than anything.


Love you too
mtamburini
Profile Joined February 2014
Canada506 Posts
July 28 2014 14:12 GMT
#108
On June 25 2014 18:10 Eden1892 wrote:
as scum i can confirm tambo flipping vt as a claimed and un-cc'd vig was a pretty wtf moment for us


Refer to 2 posts ago
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 29 2014 21:39 GMT
#109
On July 23 2014 18:31 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2014 02:58 IAmRobik wrote:
Nothing about the role claims in noir was bad.

BH had to role claim
I had to pressure him to make sure he wasn't mafia fake claiming
People couldn't read MM1 for the obvious take a bullet cc, given that he said "but let's not lynch bh"

That game deserves a lot of awards though...none of which are positive


BH: "Don't lynch me, I'm the blue.

MM1: "No, I'm the blue."

BH: "Are you kidding me?"

MM1: "I'm 100% serious."

MM1: "let's not lynch bh. despite me saying we shouldn't lynch him, I'm also saying that he's not the cop, I am. Also, I'm voting him. ##vote: Blazinghand"

later:

"blazinghand the Veteran has been lynched!"

even later:

MM1: "yeah, i know I was voting for bh, and I fakeclaimed a cc on him, and then he died in IML with my vote on him, but I was planning to unvote him later. I did nothing wrong"



yeah clearly that was a great game.

I'd like to note that in a game where the setup was "there are 6 VTs, 1 Blue, and 2 scum", I was cced not once, not twice, but three times after I, the Blue, claimed. And all three of the ccers were town.

And then I got lynched.

and then one of the ccers got lynched

oh man what a game.


[image loading]
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 12 2014 23:20 GMT
#110
i nominate justanothertownie for Best Individual Mafia Performance in World Heavyweight Championship III

A very active scum game and subtly influence wagons extremely well and avoided suspicion from almost everyone in the game and pretty much anyone that had thread influence of any kind.


i also nominate the entire scum team for best mafia performance from the same game as well as they got a perfect victory with very good town players on the other side and the outcome wasn't even close.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
August 13 2014 00:06 GMT
#111
Second both noms
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-13 00:11:35
August 13 2014 00:09 GMT
#112
Agree on both^
On July 23 2014 18:31 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2014 02:58 IAmRobik wrote:
Nothing about the role claims in noir was bad.

BH had to role claim
I had to pressure him to make sure he wasn't mafia fake claiming
People couldn't read MM1 for the obvious take a bullet cc, given that he said "but let's not lynch bh"

That game deserves a lot of awards though...none of which are positive


BH: "Don't lynch me, I'm the blue.

MM1: "No, I'm the blue."

BH: "Are you kidding me?"

MM1: "I'm 100% serious."

MM1: "let's not lynch bh. despite me saying we shouldn't lynch him, I'm also saying that he's not the cop, I am. Also, I'm voting him. ##vote: Blazinghand"

later:

"blazinghand the Veteran has been lynched!"

even later:

MM1: "yeah, i know I was voting for bh, and I fakeclaimed a cc on him, and then he died in IML with my vote on him, but I was planning to unvote him later. I did nothing wrong"



yeah clearly that was a great game.

I'd like to note that in a game where the setup was "there are 6 VTs, 1 Blue, and 2 scum", I was cced not once, not twice, but three times after I, the Blue, claimed. And all three of the ccers were town.

And then I got lynched.

and then one of the ccers got lynched

oh man what a game.

Also, regarding this..
[image loading]
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 13 2014 00:13 GMT
#113
Oh man that's way too good
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
August 13 2014 00:17 GMT
#114
LMAO
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
August 13 2014 00:17 GMT
#115
rofl
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
August 13 2014 00:20 GMT
#116
That almost looks scripted it's so perfect rofl
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 13 2014 00:21 GMT
#117
I was holding it back because marv said he wanted to use the image to start a game but he took too long.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 13 2014 00:33 GMT
#118
I think marv is hibernating after the results of the last game.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
August 13 2014 01:41 GMT
#119
On August 13 2014 08:20 iamperfection wrote:
i nominate justanothertownie for Best Individual Mafia Performance in World Heavyweight Championship III

A very active scum game and subtly influence wagons extremely well and avoided suspicion from almost everyone in the game and pretty much anyone that had thread influence of any kind.


i also nominate the entire scum team for best mafia performance from the same game as well as they got a perfect victory with very good town players on the other side and the outcome wasn't even close.


What the fuck, no. Jat was awful and should've died on lylo. If anyone should have gotten the nod that game, Wave would be it.
Retired.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-13 02:08:30
August 13 2014 02:08 GMT
#120
On August 13 2014 10:41 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2014 08:20 iamperfection wrote:
i nominate justanothertownie for Best Individual Mafia Performance in World Heavyweight Championship III

A very active scum game and subtly influence wagons extremely well and avoided suspicion from almost everyone in the game and pretty much anyone that had thread influence of any kind.


i also nominate the entire scum team for best mafia performance from the same game as well as they got a perfect victory with very good town players on the other side and the outcome wasn't even close.


What the fuck, no. Jat was awful and should've died on lylo. If anyone should have gotten the nod that game, Wave would be it.


jat wasn't scum read the entire game until lylo in a game where 4 mislynches were needed to win, that's pretty fucking good playing dumbo
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 576
Hyun 45
NotJumperer 43
Killer 36
Bale 33
scan(afreeca) 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Larva 15
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto144
League of Legends
JimRising 477
Counter-Strike
ceh9539
edward50
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King103
Other Games
summit1g8450
olofmeister762
Coldzera 702
Happy271
Sick152
ViBE21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick558
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2287
League of Legends
• Jankos846
• Stunt369
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 58m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2h 58m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
15h 58m
Patches Events
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.