• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:16
CEST 16:16
KST 23:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9764 users

Catastrophe Mafia - Page 37

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 317 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 03 2014 10:47 GMT
#721
easiest game of my life

scumpile:

marv
robik
ve
Computer says mafia
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
April 03 2014 10:49 GMT
#722
On April 03 2014 19:47 Palmar wrote:
for jumping based townie paperscraps who called evil VE scum.

I know you said that you didn't read the thread, but I'll just say that I'm pretty sure I'm the first person that called out VE. So like, you can go ahead and retract your read that I'm scum
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 03 2014 10:49 GMT
#723
On April 03 2014 19:46 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 19:44 Holyflare wrote:
Why is writing backwards mafia indicative? Why can't he do that as a town faking a power role?

Why jump to scum conclusion straight away?

I'm not JUMPING to any conclusion. I'm making a statement about Daniel/Paperscraps that non-DM people would probably not know about him. I'm not sure why you wouldn't find that an interesting tidbit about a player you've probably never played with and take that into consideration rather than just grilling me about it.


No that's the point. You wrote all that to say it's bullshit and have no conclusion. It's either bullshit because he's mafia or not bull shit because he's got that role.

So why did you say it's bullshit
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 03 2014 10:50 GMT
#724
so you're jumping scraps for agreeing with you, based on him being a cool cat and writing backwards?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 03 2014 10:50 GMT
#725
Was the VE thing a soft bus?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 03 2014 10:50 GMT
#726
and based town hero scraps jumped it, and you panicked?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 03 2014 10:50 GMT
#727
Robik I like you, but you're mafia.
Computer says mafia
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
April 03 2014 10:52 GMT
#728
On April 03 2014 19:49 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 19:46 IAmRobik wrote:
On April 03 2014 19:44 Holyflare wrote:
Why is writing backwards mafia indicative? Why can't he do that as a town faking a power role?

Why jump to scum conclusion straight away?

I'm not JUMPING to any conclusion. I'm making a statement about Daniel/Paperscraps that non-DM people would probably not know about him. I'm not sure why you wouldn't find that an interesting tidbit about a player you've probably never played with and take that into consideration rather than just grilling me about it.


No that's the point. You wrote all that to say it's bullshit and have no conclusion. It's either bullshit because he's mafia or not bull shit because he's got that role.

So why did you say it's bullshit

THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO KEEP EXPLAINING THE SAME FUCKING THING? I wrote it to say that I think he's mafia because I think that's a fucking thing that mafia!paperscraps would do. To make up a fucking difficult chore to make the game more interesting for himself, and also because I don't think that host!greymist would put that type of role into the game. Back the fuck off now. If you have more questions about it just squelch them cause they're fucking bad questions that don't fucking lead anywhere. If you wanna call me mafia for it, go for it...but you're fucking wrong.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
April 03 2014 10:53 GMT
#729
On April 03 2014 19:50 Palmar wrote:
Robik I like you, but you're mafia.

Well if you're town this game, you have no fucking clue how to read me.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 03 2014 10:53 GMT
#730
You're mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 03 2014 10:54 GMT
#731
I don't need clues. I just need my town heroes to assemble.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 03 2014 10:54 GMT
#732
I'm not even reading the thread and I've caught like 3 mafia.
Computer says mafia
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
April 03 2014 10:56 GMT
#733
On April 03 2014 19:53 Holyflare wrote:
You're mafia

That's cute that you all have a hardon for me. I really hope that you're all town. It would prove that my "terrible play style" regarding the way that I give my reads is better than anything your analytical approach could ever fucking produce.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 03 2014 10:57 GMT
#734
Robik you sound angry do you want to talk about your problems? Is your mafia family putting pressure on you?
Computer says mafia
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
April 03 2014 10:57 GMT
#735
For the record: I don't think that I can be night killed, so mislynching me is THE ONLY way that I'm going to die this game.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
April 03 2014 10:57 GMT
#736
On April 03 2014 19:57 Palmar wrote:
Robik you sound angry do you want to talk about your problems? Is your mafia family putting pressure on you?

Palmar, you third party?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 03 2014 10:58 GMT
#737
On April 03 2014 19:57 IAmRobik wrote:
For the record: I don't think that I can be night killed, so mislynching me is THE ONLY way that I'm going to die this game.

You heard the man.

TO THE VOTING THREAD!
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 03 2014 10:58 GMT
#738
On April 03 2014 19:57 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 19:57 Palmar wrote:
Robik you sound angry do you want to talk about your problems? Is your mafia family putting pressure on you?

Palmar, you third party?

No man, I'm like seventh party or something.
Computer says mafia
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
April 03 2014 10:59 GMT
#739
The fact that some of you have played games with me and actually think that this is my mafia play is absolutely laughable. Please build a case against me if you're going to keep calling me mafia. Remember, based off of "TL superiority logic," it's scummy to call someone mafia without making a 30 page post about it.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
April 03 2014 11:00 GMT
#740
On April 03 2014 19:58 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 19:57 IAmRobik wrote:
For the record: I don't think that I can be night killed, so mislynching me is THE ONLY way that I'm going to die this game.

You heard the man.

TO THE VOTING THREAD!

Am I a stronger mafia read for you than ZOMG CONFIRMED MAFIA VE?
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 317 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 900
ComeBackTV 599
SteadfastSC458
TaKeTV 342
Rex130
IndyStarCraft 101
EnkiAlexander 47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 458
ProTech146
Rex 130
IndyStarCraft 101
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 47978
Bisu 2909
Horang2 1379
EffOrt 767
Soma 572
BeSt 564
Hyuk 533
Light 430
Mini 424
Larva 342
[ Show more ]
ZerO 231
Rush 217
Mong 83
Leta 72
910 61
Snow 53
Pusan 51
ToSsGirL 45
Mind 36
Sexy 33
Aegong 31
JYJ 29
Terrorterran 24
Bale 23
Trap 17
Rock 12
Noble 10
Sacsri 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc6783
qojqva252
Counter-Strike
Fnx 782
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1457
Khaldor1052
Lowko457
Other Games
singsing2061
olofmeister1722
hiko1396
Beastyqt583
B2W.Neo387
Livibee190
Hui .183
XaKoH 159
Liquid`VortiX150
ArmadaUGS116
djWHEAT83
Mew2King70
QueenE58
KnowMe58
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV203
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 33
• FirePhoenix10
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2971
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 44m
CranKy Ducklings
19h 44m
Online Event
20h 44m
FEL
1d 1h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.