• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:26
CEST 13:26
KST 20:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9413 users

Catastrophe Mafia - Page 36

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 317 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 03 2014 10:15 GMT
#701
hi syllo! So I saved some quotes on my read-through

On April 03 2014 09:51 yamato77 wrote:
Dandel's post makes me want to kill him, too.

Rayn's reads are shitty because there's no reason to go "YEP HE'S TOWN" 5 minutes into the game unless you're mafia trying to make friends.

I don't know why I saved this one. Kinda glazed over yamato's posts since.
On April 03 2014 10:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 10:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On April 03 2014 10:19 WaveofShadow wrote:
There's lots more room on the list! Anyone else want something?

Also Koshi wants something.. I think candies...
yes candies..

Let him ask for them himself then.
Even though I still don't have any cookies/candies...what do people think I am, some sort of confectionery?

Because I laughed out loud.
On April 03 2014 11:21 Balla24 wrote:
Let's just random lynch! Using this website http://www.calculatorpro.com/calculator/modulo-calculator/ and mod 30 for the # of players. #30 is 0.

Terrible. Cmon Balla.
On April 03 2014 12:50 justanothertownie wrote:

Ok, but Guy 2 is a tool then.

jat has been spending too much time with me

On April 03 2014 15:38 Amiko wrote:
I'm super sleepy so I will be direct, read the thread earlier tonight and here are my thoughts-

-stuff-

This was pretty curious. Why read the thread at some earlier point and only wait until you're about to go to bed to actually say anything? Consider my eyebrow raised.

That's all I got out of 20 pages. ick.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 03 2014 10:34 GMT
#702
marv is scum
Computer says mafia
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 03 2014 10:34 GMT
#703
On April 03 2014 16:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
Well I don't have chocolate chip cookies.

Do you think I actually have items to give out or not?
Also something you may want to keep in mind is I don't necessarily have to be town OR mafia in this game.


This is a super weid response to someone town reading you
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
April 03 2014 10:34 GMT
#704
On April 03 2014 16:20 Paperscraps wrote:
.early this other each at dirt throwing be would scum that unlikely Seems .VE out calling is Robik that is though weird is What .IAmRobik on read his with agree somewhat I .far so doing is Tehpoofter what like I

.unusual play his find I ,about talked be not need that bond special a shard we Although .warranted t'wasn really it when ,me defended also He .awkward is it press to wanting to ,button the defending from switch His .game this scum be could VisceraEyes

.do can item the what on updated all you keep will I .ways uncontrollable and weird in affected being is speech my that is it having to downside The .power great of item an found have I ,searching my In

I fucking hate you Daniel.

For those of you having trouble reading this post, I'm pretty sure that the whole thing needs to be read from the bottom up and from right to left (obv), otherwise the context doesn't make sense.

I'd also like to mention, that I think Daniel posting like this is absolute bullshit, but you TL people would probably have a better handle of whether Greymist would make someone go through all this effort of typing in reverse. That's really fucking hard to do and I'm not sure that that would actually be a game mechanic, but knowing Daniel, that's something that he'd do to make the game more fun/interesting/difficult for himself
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 03 2014 10:35 GMT
#705
On April 03 2014 19:34 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 16:20 Paperscraps wrote:
.early this other each at dirt throwing be would scum that unlikely Seems .VE out calling is Robik that is though weird is What .IAmRobik on read his with agree somewhat I .far so doing is Tehpoofter what like I

.unusual play his find I ,about talked be not need that bond special a shard we Although .warranted t'wasn really it when ,me defended also He .awkward is it press to wanting to ,button the defending from switch His .game this scum be could VisceraEyes

.do can item the what on updated all you keep will I .ways uncontrollable and weird in affected being is speech my that is it having to downside The .power great of item an found have I ,searching my In

I fucking hate you Daniel.

For those of you having trouble reading this post, I'm pretty sure that the whole thing needs to be read from the bottom up and from right to left (obv), otherwise the context doesn't make sense.

I'd also like to mention, that I think Daniel posting like this is absolute bullshit, but you TL people would probably have a better handle of whether Greymist would make someone go through all this effort of typing in reverse. That's really fucking hard to do and I'm not sure that that would actually be a game mechanic, but knowing Daniel, that's something that he'd do to make the game more fun/interesting/difficult for himself


This entire post says nothing
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
April 03 2014 10:39 GMT
#706
On April 03 2014 19:35 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 19:34 IAmRobik wrote:
On April 03 2014 16:20 Paperscraps wrote:
.early this other each at dirt throwing be would scum that unlikely Seems .VE out calling is Robik that is though weird is What .IAmRobik on read his with agree somewhat I .far so doing is Tehpoofter what like I

.unusual play his find I ,about talked be not need that bond special a shard we Although .warranted t'wasn really it when ,me defended also He .awkward is it press to wanting to ,button the defending from switch His .game this scum be could VisceraEyes

.do can item the what on updated all you keep will I .ways uncontrollable and weird in affected being is speech my that is it having to downside The .power great of item an found have I ,searching my In

I fucking hate you Daniel.

For those of you having trouble reading this post, I'm pretty sure that the whole thing needs to be read from the bottom up and from right to left (obv), otherwise the context doesn't make sense.

I'd also like to mention, that I think Daniel posting like this is absolute bullshit, but you TL people would probably have a better handle of whether Greymist would make someone go through all this effort of typing in reverse. That's really fucking hard to do and I'm not sure that that would actually be a game mechanic, but knowing Daniel, that's something that he'd do to make the game more fun/interesting/difficult for himself


This entire post says nothing

I'll make it really simple for you since you can't wrap your head around the concept: having played with Daniel before, he would purposefully make the game harder for himself by making himself type like an idiot, as mafia. Would Greymist ACTUALLY have a roll that makes you type what you're thinking 100% backwards. That's a drudging task that I don't think a host would put into a game.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 03 2014 10:39 GMT
#707
On April 03 2014 19:34 Palmar wrote:
marv is scum

So scum.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
April 03 2014 10:40 GMT
#708
On April 03 2014 19:35 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 19:34 IAmRobik wrote:
On April 03 2014 16:20 Paperscraps wrote:
.early this other each at dirt throwing be would scum that unlikely Seems .VE out calling is Robik that is though weird is What .IAmRobik on read his with agree somewhat I .far so doing is Tehpoofter what like I

.unusual play his find I ,about talked be not need that bond special a shard we Although .warranted t'wasn really it when ,me defended also He .awkward is it press to wanting to ,button the defending from switch His .game this scum be could VisceraEyes

.do can item the what on updated all you keep will I .ways uncontrollable and weird in affected being is speech my that is it having to downside The .power great of item an found have I ,searching my In

I fucking hate you Daniel.

For those of you having trouble reading this post, I'm pretty sure that the whole thing needs to be read from the bottom up and from right to left (obv), otherwise the context doesn't make sense.

I'd also like to mention, that I think Daniel posting like this is absolute bullshit, but you TL people would probably have a better handle of whether Greymist would make someone go through all this effort of typing in reverse. That's really fucking hard to do and I'm not sure that that would actually be a game mechanic, but knowing Daniel, that's something that he'd do to make the game more fun/interesting/difficult for himself


This entire post says nothing

You're not even the champ anymore, you can't talk to me like this
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 03 2014 10:40 GMT
#709
On April 03 2014 19:39 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 19:35 Holyflare wrote:
On April 03 2014 19:34 IAmRobik wrote:
On April 03 2014 16:20 Paperscraps wrote:
.early this other each at dirt throwing be would scum that unlikely Seems .VE out calling is Robik that is though weird is What .IAmRobik on read his with agree somewhat I .far so doing is Tehpoofter what like I

.unusual play his find I ,about talked be not need that bond special a shard we Although .warranted t'wasn really it when ,me defended also He .awkward is it press to wanting to ,button the defending from switch His .game this scum be could VisceraEyes

.do can item the what on updated all you keep will I .ways uncontrollable and weird in affected being is speech my that is it having to downside The .power great of item an found have I ,searching my In

I fucking hate you Daniel.

For those of you having trouble reading this post, I'm pretty sure that the whole thing needs to be read from the bottom up and from right to left (obv), otherwise the context doesn't make sense.

I'd also like to mention, that I think Daniel posting like this is absolute bullshit, but you TL people would probably have a better handle of whether Greymist would make someone go through all this effort of typing in reverse. That's really fucking hard to do and I'm not sure that that would actually be a game mechanic, but knowing Daniel, that's something that he'd do to make the game more fun/interesting/difficult for himself


This entire post says nothing

I'll make it really simple for you since you can't wrap your head around the concept: having played with Daniel before, he would purposefully make the game harder for himself by making himself type like an idiot, as mafia. Would Greymist ACTUALLY have a roll that makes you type what you're thinking 100% backwards. That's a drudging task that I don't think a host would put into a game.


It's quite obvious that greymist could do something like that and your whole post says nothing still.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 03 2014 10:41 GMT
#710
On April 03 2014 19:40 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 19:35 Holyflare wrote:
On April 03 2014 19:34 IAmRobik wrote:
On April 03 2014 16:20 Paperscraps wrote:
.early this other each at dirt throwing be would scum that unlikely Seems .VE out calling is Robik that is though weird is What .IAmRobik on read his with agree somewhat I .far so doing is Tehpoofter what like I

.unusual play his find I ,about talked be not need that bond special a shard we Although .warranted t'wasn really it when ,me defended also He .awkward is it press to wanting to ,button the defending from switch His .game this scum be could VisceraEyes

.do can item the what on updated all you keep will I .ways uncontrollable and weird in affected being is speech my that is it having to downside The .power great of item an found have I ,searching my In

I fucking hate you Daniel.

For those of you having trouble reading this post, I'm pretty sure that the whole thing needs to be read from the bottom up and from right to left (obv), otherwise the context doesn't make sense.

I'd also like to mention, that I think Daniel posting like this is absolute bullshit, but you TL people would probably have a better handle of whether Greymist would make someone go through all this effort of typing in reverse. That's really fucking hard to do and I'm not sure that that would actually be a game mechanic, but knowing Daniel, that's something that he'd do to make the game more fun/interesting/difficult for himself


This entire post says nothing

You're not even the champ anymore, you can't talk to me like this


Number 1 power rank > champ
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 03 2014 10:41 GMT
#711
wiw din't even notice scraps is typing backwards I just saw VisceraEyes in red.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 03 2014 10:41 GMT
#712
On April 03 2014 19:34 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 16:20 Paperscraps wrote:
.early this other each at dirt throwing be would scum that unlikely Seems .VE out calling is Robik that is though weird is What .IAmRobik on read his with agree somewhat I .far so doing is Tehpoofter what like I

.unusual play his find I ,about talked be not need that bond special a shard we Although .warranted t'wasn really it when ,me defended also He .awkward is it press to wanting to ,button the defending from switch His .game this scum be could VisceraEyes

.do can item the what on updated all you keep will I .ways uncontrollable and weird in affected being is speech my that is it having to downside The .power great of item an found have I ,searching my In

I fucking hate you Daniel.

For those of you having trouble reading this post, I'm pretty sure that the whole thing needs to be read from the bottom up and from right to left (obv), otherwise the context doesn't make sense.

I'd also like to mention, that I think Daniel posting like this is absolute bullshit, but you TL people would probably have a better handle of whether Greymist would make someone go through all this effort of typing in reverse. That's really fucking hard to do and I'm not sure that that would actually be a game mechanic, but knowing Daniel, that's something that he'd do to make the game more fun/interesting/difficult for himself

I think Greymist could do this.

More pertinently, it seems like a fuckton of effort to go through to write everything backwards. It's not something I'd ever see myself doing unnecessarily (as mafia presumably) because fuck that shit.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
April 03 2014 10:43 GMT
#713
On April 03 2014 19:40 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 19:39 IAmRobik wrote:
On April 03 2014 19:35 Holyflare wrote:
On April 03 2014 19:34 IAmRobik wrote:
On April 03 2014 16:20 Paperscraps wrote:
.early this other each at dirt throwing be would scum that unlikely Seems .VE out calling is Robik that is though weird is What .IAmRobik on read his with agree somewhat I .far so doing is Tehpoofter what like I

.unusual play his find I ,about talked be not need that bond special a shard we Although .warranted t'wasn really it when ,me defended also He .awkward is it press to wanting to ,button the defending from switch His .game this scum be could VisceraEyes

.do can item the what on updated all you keep will I .ways uncontrollable and weird in affected being is speech my that is it having to downside The .power great of item an found have I ,searching my In

I fucking hate you Daniel.

For those of you having trouble reading this post, I'm pretty sure that the whole thing needs to be read from the bottom up and from right to left (obv), otherwise the context doesn't make sense.

I'd also like to mention, that I think Daniel posting like this is absolute bullshit, but you TL people would probably have a better handle of whether Greymist would make someone go through all this effort of typing in reverse. That's really fucking hard to do and I'm not sure that that would actually be a game mechanic, but knowing Daniel, that's something that he'd do to make the game more fun/interesting/difficult for himself


This entire post says nothing

I'll make it really simple for you since you can't wrap your head around the concept: having played with Daniel before, he would purposefully make the game harder for himself by making himself type like an idiot, as mafia. Would Greymist ACTUALLY have a roll that makes you type what you're thinking 100% backwards. That's a drudging task that I don't think a host would put into a game.


It's quite obvious that greymist could do something like that and your whole post says nothing still.

Quite obvious? That's not the case since I "obviously" don't think that. I also questioned you TL old-timers whether or not he would do that. That's why I held off on giving Daniel read on him. Also, for those that don't know, Daniel = paperscraps
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 03 2014 10:44 GMT
#714
Why is writing backwards mafia indicative? Why can't he do that as a town faking a power role?

Why jump to scum conclusion straight away?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
April 03 2014 10:44 GMT
#715
On April 03 2014 19:43 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 19:40 Holyflare wrote:
On April 03 2014 19:39 IAmRobik wrote:
On April 03 2014 19:35 Holyflare wrote:
On April 03 2014 19:34 IAmRobik wrote:
On April 03 2014 16:20 Paperscraps wrote:
.early this other each at dirt throwing be would scum that unlikely Seems .VE out calling is Robik that is though weird is What .IAmRobik on read his with agree somewhat I .far so doing is Tehpoofter what like I

.unusual play his find I ,about talked be not need that bond special a shard we Although .warranted t'wasn really it when ,me defended also He .awkward is it press to wanting to ,button the defending from switch His .game this scum be could VisceraEyes

.do can item the what on updated all you keep will I .ways uncontrollable and weird in affected being is speech my that is it having to downside The .power great of item an found have I ,searching my In

I fucking hate you Daniel.

For those of you having trouble reading this post, I'm pretty sure that the whole thing needs to be read from the bottom up and from right to left (obv), otherwise the context doesn't make sense.

I'd also like to mention, that I think Daniel posting like this is absolute bullshit, but you TL people would probably have a better handle of whether Greymist would make someone go through all this effort of typing in reverse. That's really fucking hard to do and I'm not sure that that would actually be a game mechanic, but knowing Daniel, that's something that he'd do to make the game more fun/interesting/difficult for himself


This entire post says nothing

I'll make it really simple for you since you can't wrap your head around the concept: having played with Daniel before, he would purposefully make the game harder for himself by making himself type like an idiot, as mafia. Would Greymist ACTUALLY have a roll that makes you type what you're thinking 100% backwards. That's a drudging task that I don't think a host would put into a game.


It's quite obvious that greymist could do something like that and your whole post says nothing still.

Quite obvious? That's not the case since I "obviously" don't think that. I also questioned you TL old-timers whether or not he would do that. That's why I held off on giving Daniel read on him. Also, for those that don't know, Daniel = paperscraps

"that's why i held off on giving a daniel read on him" sounds awkward. It's because I decided half way to write daniel in red instead of saying "mafia read on him". oh well
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 03 2014 10:46 GMT
#716
I am a power role
Computer says mafia
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
April 03 2014 10:46 GMT
#717
On April 03 2014 19:44 Holyflare wrote:
Why is writing backwards mafia indicative? Why can't he do that as a town faking a power role?

Why jump to scum conclusion straight away?

I'm not JUMPING to any conclusion. I'm making a statement about Daniel/Paperscraps that non-DM people would probably not know about him. I'm not sure why you wouldn't find that an interesting tidbit about a player you've probably never played with and take that into consideration rather than just grilling me about it.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
April 03 2014 10:46 GMT
#718
On April 03 2014 19:46 Palmar wrote:
I am a power role

we all are
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 03 2014 10:46 GMT
#719
Robik is scum
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 03 2014 10:47 GMT
#720
for jumping based townie paperscraps who called evil VE scum.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 317 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko379
ProTech100
SpeCial 97
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16120
firebathero 2025
Bisu 1012
Hyuk 670
Horang2 538
BeSt 264
Larva 216
Mini 187
Light 159
EffOrt 153
[ Show more ]
Soma 118
Barracks 112
Leta 111
Rush 76
Mong 69
ZerO 69
Snow 60
Killer 50
Pusan 48
Shinee 42
ToSsGirL 38
NaDa 36
Sharp 34
Sexy 29
Aegong 29
Mind 28
zelot 26
Bale 21
sorry 16
Sacsri 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
JulyZerg 12
Noble 11
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
XaKoH 334
Fuzer 157
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss869
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1068
crisheroes1053
Other Games
gofns33830
singsing1987
olofmeister1273
B2W.Neo254
Livibee89
Mew2King85
ArmadaUGS57
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream241
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH143
• StrangeGG 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 34m
OSC
10h 34m
CranKy Ducklings
22h 34m
Online Event
23h 34m
FEL
1d 4h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.