• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:01
CEST 21:01
KST 04:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8002 users

Catastrophe Mafia - Page 39

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 317 Next
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
April 03 2014 11:26 GMT
#761
On April 03 2014 20:25 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 20:24 Tehpoofter wrote:
@robik do you think paperscraps only does the make the game harder for himself as mafia? I actually think Daniel made up that role and did that himself but I'm not really sure if its alignment indicative.

@Palmer does 7th party win with town?

@marv if I call you mafia how mad would you get? partly mad or like really really mad?


pretty sure I've already won, but no idea.

The hosts refuse to explain my role so I don't know.


Congratz on your victory. How do you read HF as town and marv as scum so fast?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 03 2014 11:27 GMT
#762
On April 03 2014 20:24 Tehpoofter wrote:
@robik do you think paperscraps only does the make the game harder for himself as mafia? I actually think Daniel made up that role and did that himself but I'm not really sure if its alignment indicative.

@Palmer does 7th party win with town?

@marv if I call you mafia how mad would you get? partly mad or like really really mad?

It depends if I thought you were serious, if you meant it, whether you explained it properly so I could tell you how you are wrong, etc. Mostly I will get mad if I am getting called mafia for terrible reasons, and even when I explain why they are terrible, people continue to insist I am mafia.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
April 03 2014 11:28 GMT
#763
@those awake currently what are your thoughts on Oats/ WoS?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 03 2014 11:28 GMT
#764
On April 03 2014 20:25 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 20:24 Palmar wrote:
Holy, we're the bosses of this town.


Let's win then!

Tell me what the most fun tl game mechanic was!

All time?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 03 2014 11:29 GMT
#765
On April 03 2014 20:27 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 20:24 Tehpoofter wrote:
@robik do you think paperscraps only does the make the game harder for himself as mafia? I actually think Daniel made up that role and did that himself but I'm not really sure if its alignment indicative.

@Palmer does 7th party win with town?

@marv if I call you mafia how mad would you get? partly mad or like really really mad?

It depends if I thought you were serious, if you meant it, whether you explained it properly so I could tell you how you are wrong, etc. Mostly I will get mad if I am getting called mafia for terrible reasons, and even when I explain why they are terrible, people continue to insist I am mafia.

so scum so serious
Computer says mafia
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
April 03 2014 11:29 GMT
#766
I doubt holyflare would actually do any fucking substantial legwork, but if he's town and anyone who believes his shitty ass fucking case on me, go read my interaction with dandelion in foundations or my interaction with roundabound (rayn) in GSL and you'll see that anger is not scummy from me.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 03 2014 11:29 GMT
#767
On April 03 2014 20:28 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 20:25 Holyflare wrote:
On April 03 2014 20:24 Palmar wrote:
Holy, we're the bosses of this town.


Let's win then!

Tell me what the most fun tl game mechanic was!

All time?


Yeh in any tl mafia game ever.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
April 03 2014 11:30 GMT
#768
On April 03 2014 20:29 IAmRobik wrote:
I doubt holyflare would actually do any fucking substantial legwork, but if he's town and anyone who believes his shitty ass fucking case on me, go read my interaction with dandelion in foundations or my interaction with roundabound (rayn) in GSL and you'll see that anger is not scummy from me.


What if I'm super lazy and don't want to read those games. How come you haven't made a 10 player villager list yet?? I find this point more damning than the whole anger thing.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 03 2014 11:31 GMT
#769
I am currently on page 16 and there is a giant cat holding a taxi. I will be looking at that picture for the next 5 hours. Then I will be able to read the thread.
I had a good night of sleep.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
April 03 2014 11:34 GMT
#770
On April 03 2014 20:30 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 20:29 IAmRobik wrote:
I doubt holyflare would actually do any fucking substantial legwork, but if he's town and anyone who believes his shitty ass fucking case on me, go read my interaction with dandelion in foundations or my interaction with roundabound (rayn) in GSL and you'll see that anger is not scummy from me.


What if I'm super lazy and don't want to read those games. How come you haven't made a 10 player villager list yet?? I find this point more damning than the whole anger thing.

It's d1 of a game that started last night and I don't have any strong town reads yet. I haven't been doing that on this site much. I've given my reads as I've gotten them. I think people are playing more scummy than townie so far.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
April 03 2014 11:34 GMT
#771
Plammer is based town hero again I see.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
April 03 2014 11:34 GMT
#772
On April 03 2014 20:31 Koshi wrote:
I am currently on page 16 and there is a giant cat holding a taxi. I will be looking at that picture for the next 5 hours. Then I will be able to read the thread.


an impressively short time to look at that photo. When you get here what do you think of Palmer/HF self proclaimed town bosses?
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
April 03 2014 11:36 GMT
#773
On April 03 2014 20:34 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 20:30 Tehpoofter wrote:
On April 03 2014 20:29 IAmRobik wrote:
I doubt holyflare would actually do any fucking substantial legwork, but if he's town and anyone who believes his shitty ass fucking case on me, go read my interaction with dandelion in foundations or my interaction with roundabound (rayn) in GSL and you'll see that anger is not scummy from me.


What if I'm super lazy and don't want to read those games. How come you haven't made a 10 player villager list yet?? I find this point more damning than the whole anger thing.

It's d1 of a game that started last night and I don't have any strong town reads yet. I haven't been doing that on this site much. I've given my reads as I've gotten them. I think people are playing more scummy than townie so far.



Thats not good thats like 70% of my read on you is your villager leans all day. Who all is scummy? Does anyone look town at all? I realize nothing is really very strong but at least use the cool colors the forums offer.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
April 03 2014 11:36 GMT
#774
Not that that makes him the top kek though, that spot is taken.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
April 03 2014 11:40 GMT
#775
I'm out for the night VE don't have all the fun pressing the button without me.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
April 03 2014 11:41 GMT
#776
Holyflare
prolly raynpelikoneet
prolly Dandel Ion
lean iamperfection
lean VisceraEyes
lean justanothertownie
lean Paperscraps
Killing

I don't have a stance on anyone else because I wasn't reading closely last night cause I was playing HS and was mostly paying attention to people I've played with people.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
April 03 2014 11:41 GMT
#777
with before*
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
April 03 2014 11:47 GMT
#778
god how am i supposed to accurately policy lynch lurkers when everybody is lurking

lets just lynch gumshoe then
A backwards poet writes inverse.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 03 2014 11:49 GMT
#779
Koshi and Dandel made me laugh just now.
+points to them.
Robik, you make me very sad.
Not thread-read-y sad.

Plammar, you want has item?
Also how srs are you about marvscum?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
April 03 2014 11:50 GMT
#780
wave what are your thoughts about hopeless and ve claims?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 317 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 221
ProTech147
BRAT_OK 54
JuggernautJason34
MindelVK 29
CosmosSc2 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22413
Shuttle 688
Hyuk 138
White-Ra 126
Dewaltoss 104
firebathero 73
Trap 47
ToSsGirL 28
Sacsri 22
Rock 17
[ Show more ]
Bale 15
Shine 14
Dota 2
Gorgc9885
qojqva1482
Counter-Strike
fl0m1539
Fnx 828
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King103
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2872
crisheroes1234
Khaldor1216
Liquid`Hasu524
Other Games
summit1g4441
FrodaN1582
Beastyqt513
XBOCT272
C9.Mang0185
ArmadaUGS150
QueenE65
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV260
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH337
• StrangeGG 67
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 13
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie889
• Shiphtur261
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 59m
CranKy Ducklings
14h 59m
Online Event
15h 59m
FEL
20h 59m
AI Arena Tournament
21h 59m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 59m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.