• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:06
CEST 11:06
KST 18:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9849 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 02 2014 21:47 GMT
#14
Can I mess with this even with no chance of becoming champion?

If so,

/8

I mean /in
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 08 2014 01:08 GMT
#94
On February 08 2014 09:49 Corazon wrote:
Hey guys, I'm Vanilla Town. Just letting you all know so that when you doubt my alignment, I can reference this post. Thank you.

I SHALL KENPACHI THIS YE CORAZON

YOU BE ZKUM

##vote: Corazon
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 08 2014 04:56 GMT
#150
On February 08 2014 10:13 marvellosity wrote:
er, that would make you mafia Slam, woopsie. Activity will be v patchy/non-existent until tomorrow evening.

Lampshading my good man.

Catching up I put that and immediately left
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 08 2014 04:57 GMT
#151
Wow wtf

Welcome to page 8
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 08 2014 04:58 GMT
#152
On February 08 2014 10:22 WaveofShadow wrote:
Surprise surprise. I don't even think I need role PMs anymore at this point, I can just assume.

I'd like to make it known ahead of time (to those of you who weren't on voice last night) I'm not even going to attempt to read Slam. You guys can do it, and I'll sheep along.

Now, time to gather some feels.

My Svengali is deep upon thee
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 08 2014 05:00 GMT
#153
On February 08 2014 11:13 geript wrote:
##vote Vayne authority
Both unreadable and an empty seat. Slam looks pretty sketch as well.

Wtf

I mean I am purposely unreadable but va?

Heck I voted 3rd post of game my first post why not me?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 08 2014 05:03 GMT
#154
On February 08 2014 11:19 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 11:13 yamato77 wrote:
On February 08 2014 11:13 geript wrote:
##vote Vayne authority
Both unreadable and an empty seat. Slam looks pretty sketch as well.

What?

Are you unable to read or think yamato? Vayne's an unreadable troll whose spot would be better filled by a lemur who just hit random keys. The monkey's reads would probably be better as well. Slam's first post makes me get the feels that he's Alakascum instead of Alakaslam.

Wave, why did you not address me by my real name.?

Lolol

Dude you are bamcis lord of the trolls

I just put in the other game how vayne said exactly what you just said in the past

So what does that make this? I SVENGALI you much nao!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 08 2014 05:05 GMT
#155
On February 08 2014 11:28 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 11:26 geript wrote:
I have yet to see Vayne otherwise. Slam has bad feels and his starting on Cora seems weird to me. Especially when he's been pretty nice-ish to/about him on omgus.

Seems like a joke to me.

You see with the eyes of CHUPAZI

Yes I am this guy this game
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 08 2014 05:07 GMT
#156
On February 08 2014 11:40 Corazon wrote:
I'm curious as to why Slam threw a troll vote on me and then ran off. Do you guys think this is part of Slam's personality or a way to get him off the hook for inactivity early in the game? (I'm asking this because while I have a rough idea of Slam's playstyle, I don't know if these troll votes are what he does).


Youre fine I think

##Unvote

I dunno wanted to see what you'd do then duty called. Indeed it calls again soon. I'm working days and nights.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 08 2014 05:09 GMT
#157
On February 08 2014 11:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
Well there is no "hook" for Alak to have to "get off" since he hasn't even been give a few hours. I think it is null for now Cora. It doesn't even feel scummy to you or you wouldn't be asking, you would be telling us.

Yes there is I have am for to working days and nights

Let me off the fish hook I need grace
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 08 2014 05:11 GMT
#158
On February 08 2014 12:36 Risen wrote:
I don't know I haven't played in a while and before that there was another long break :S

Town meta: I'm useful eventually
Scum meta: Bus the homies

Bad in general. As town I don't care enough to rage. I will in fact shut down the thread with my rage as scum.

Sup Nale

Or be Tarquin?

Or not read that?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 08 2014 05:12 GMT
#159
On February 08 2014 12:52 yamato77 wrote:
Does anyone actually have anything useful to say or can I ignore this thread for ~24 hours?

Look how much I have to say! Holy kao!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 08 2014 05:13 GMT
#160
K! You speak now!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 4878
Horang2 414
Hyuk 364
BeSt 186
Hyun 99
Hm[arnc] 72
Shinee 69
Killer 64
ggaemo 57
sorry 55
[ Show more ]
Snow 44
Bonyth 34
Bale 34
JYJ 14
Stork 9
League of Legends
JimRising 543
Other Games
gofns14915
summit1g9089
singsing1365
Mew2King80
ArmadaUGS66
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick724
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream137
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 60
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2392
League of Legends
• Lourlo1275
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
54m
INu's Battles
2h 54m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
5h 54m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 54m
Replay Cast
13h 54m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 1h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.