• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:10
CEST 06:10
KST 13:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7258 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 26 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2014 16:07 GMT
#1686
rayn so I don't have to go through your filter and to shut koshi up. What were the scumreads you intendend to announce (even if they're outdated by now).
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2014 16:07 GMT
#1687
ninja'd
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2014 16:18 GMT
#1721
On February 12 2014 01:14 Risen wrote:
Marv why don't you pay LoL?

Because it's an aids game.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2014 16:20 GMT
#1726
lol, those grack quotes.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2014 16:24 GMT
#1729
On February 12 2014 01:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
But that would probably make geript town so i dunno what the fuck to do again..

Why?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2014 16:37 GMT
#1744
On February 12 2014 00:37 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2014 00:28 Palmar wrote:
On February 12 2014 00:20 Oatsmaster wrote:
lol thanks for summarizing my filter Palmar, how useful.
Do you have any specific questions?


Why are you so directionless.

day 1 you wanted to lynch/were suspicious of the following players:

Koshi/marv/rayn/VE/Cora/WoS

today you want to lynch/are suspicious of

VA/yamato/VE with one ore from Grack/HF/WoS/geript (3 out of those 4 you have not mentioned before)

Like that's just about everyone in the game.

Im not sure how this is bad though. Like my reads change as the game goes on. I did push cora for a significant portion of day 1 so I dont see how I was directionless.


I agree that reads change, but you have done very little explanation of any of your changes of heart and thus it's really hard to follow your logic, it just looks like you're randomly lashing out everywhere.

Also I find it hard to believe you dump your own reads so easily (notice how I'm still on the risen town, wos town, ve scum, geript scum thing I started in day 1). It's generally a very hard thing to do to backtrack on your reads like you're doing as it means you have to re-read or get convinced you should, you on the other hand switch reads in a heartbeat.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2014 18:11 GMT
#1759
I'm trying to keep up between pressing buttons.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2014 21:35 GMT
#1786
On February 12 2014 06:28 VayneAuthority wrote:
nah I contradict myself all the time as either alignment since I don't read over my posts at all I just type stuff. So there is nothing to explain really


well which one is it?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2014 22:54 GMT
#1806
On February 12 2014 07:15 Holyflare wrote:
palmar - inquisitive, generally good questions, denies chatting to some people if he thinks they are scum though,


Did I? When?

On February 12 2014 07:15 Holyflare wrote:
had a questionable stance on cora but voted him anyway but when questioned came with a thought process that made sense and aligned with what i found out about him when looking at previous games


Now I may be terrible at meta-ing myself, but I thought I explicitly stated my thought process was different from previous games, VE noted as much.


Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2014 23:37 GMT
#1817
On February 12 2014 08:12 VayneAuthority wrote:
##vote: Palmar


Hallo

Respond pls
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 12 2014 00:12 GMT
#1826
On February 12 2014 08:39 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2014 08:37 Palmar wrote:
On February 12 2014 08:12 VayneAuthority wrote:
##vote: Palmar


Hallo

Respond pls


I like yu the most so im helping you die the most


i maked QUESTION.

you must answer
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 12 2014 00:14 GMT
#1828
I don't think it did?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 12 2014 00:14 GMT
#1829
hang on, gonna read my filter, maybe I did a sneaky unvote and am scum.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 12 2014 00:15 GMT
#1830
Nope, I didn't unvote. I'm town, host is drunk.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 12 2014 00:16 GMT
#1833
turns out my vote is on both of us.

Guess I'm floridian
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 12 2014 00:17 GMT
#1835
It would be amazing if you were scum, and this was some ridiculously convoluted plot for getting rayn and I killed because "Marv clearly wanted to clear his teammates".
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 12 2014 00:18 GMT
#1837
I'll do whatever I can.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 12 2014 00:18 GMT
#1839
On February 12 2014 09:18 VayneAuthority wrote:
what was the question? stopped reading the thread after there was 200 posts about me being scum and nothing else.


You said you contradicted yourself often.

So I wanted you to clarify, which of the two stances is your actual thoughts, or was your actual thoughts at the time.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 12 2014 00:19 GMT
#1840
On February 12 2014 09:18 marvellosity wrote:
If I wanted you killed I'd just have you lynched. Jeez


I know, but plotting is just so much more fun.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 12 2014 00:21 GMT
#1844
Just say as much smart shit as you can VE.

Don't get all pissy about it, that just makes me think you're scum because it's easier to rage and leave than to actually contribute.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft465
RuFF_SC2 209
ViBE105
Nina 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3411
GuemChi 1015
Leta 111
Terrorterran 86
Bale 39
NaDa 32
Dota 2
febbydoto8
League of Legends
JimRising 592
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox816
Mew2King34
Other Games
summit1g7391
C9.Mang0286
Trikslyr36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick734
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 7
• Azhi_Dahaki3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota279
League of Legends
• Lourlo1146
• Stunt345
Other Games
• Shiphtur507
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
11h 50m
The PondCast
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.