• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:05
CEST 00:05
KST 07:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8970 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 26 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2014 13:56 GMT
#1509
btw is this normal holyflare play? big cases, loooow activity
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2014 13:57 GMT
#1512
On February 11 2014 22:08 Koshi wrote:
Palmar, you believe marv is a sincere, genuine and correct townie whos reads you clearly trust. But you want to lynch him?


yeah, but the same with reyn, really. As long as marv is okay with dying, and willing to give us all the answers we want from him, I think this is a triple townie setup and one of us has to die. marv is bored so w/e.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2014 13:58 GMT
#1513
On February 11 2014 22:57 marvellosity wrote:
yeah, Grack doesn't have to be mafia at all, but he might be.

Useful conclusion that one :D


It wasn't a conclusion, it was a clarification that my scenario did not mean I had a scumread on grack and was justifying it, just noting the possibility.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2014 14:08 GMT
#1521
I wish we could clear like one or two people more.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2014 14:08 GMT
#1522
On February 11 2014 23:08 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 22:58 Palmar wrote:
On February 11 2014 22:57 marvellosity wrote:
yeah, Grack doesn't have to be mafia at all, but he might be.

Useful conclusion that one :D


It wasn't a conclusion, it was a clarification that my scenario did not mean I had a scumread on grack and was justifying it, just noting the possibility.

Oh btw Palmar, I was referring to my own conclusion there, not yours.


Right ok, my bad.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2014 14:10 GMT
#1523
Lets try yamato.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2014 14:17 GMT
#1531
yamato seems pretty adamant in the early game that VA isn't unreadable.

On February 08 2014 11:24 yamato77 wrote:
If you're going to complain about unreadables, you should be looking at Risen/Oats


No idea why he felt the need to make sure obvious joke was obvious, but I'm not sure it's got much to do with his alignment.

On February 08 2014 15:15 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 15:07 yamato77 wrote:
Slam trolling , alignment indicative?

The one game I thought I could read him as town he was mafia. Is his town play intentionally unreadable? Slam meta solved.

In case it isn't clear, I'm being sarcastic.


There are several jabs at Risen in yamato's filter:

On February 09 2014 18:10 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 18:09 Risen wrote:
I read it I just can't remember what it was

Nothing new, you haven't had a reason for calling someone mafia the whole game.


And it's pretty clear that his day 1 target was Corazon.




wow... gonna stop this post, write a new one. Yamato is scum.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2014 14:24 GMT
#1538
I think yamato's interactions with VA are extremely worrying. I'm going to list a few instances of this:

Early game yamato makes sure VA isn't pulling in random votes.

On February 08 2014 11:21 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 11:19 geript wrote:
On February 08 2014 11:13 yamato77 wrote:
On February 08 2014 11:13 geript wrote:
##vote Vayne authority
Both unreadable and an empty seat. Slam looks pretty sketch as well.

What?

Are you unable to read or think yamato? Vayne's an unreadable troll whose spot would be better filled by a lemur who just hit random keys. The monkey's reads would probably be better as well. Slam's first post makes me get the feels that he's Alakascum instead of Alakaslam.

Wave, why did you not address me by my real name.?

Vayne hasn't been an unreadable troll for quite a few games now.

What about Slam's post makes you so upset?


yamato's stance on VA is extremely weak

On February 09 2014 18:50 yamato77 wrote:
I could lynch Vayne just fine, but I would prefer it if everyone didn't just sit idly by and let most of the thread do basically nothing.

Defaulting to lynching Vayne would be a fine thing to do at the end of D1, but it would be much better if we put pressure on other players first.


Remember I was struggling with the same thing and I actually said I'd not want him lynch. Yamato on the other hand is doing the whole "shift attention without defending" thing.

And then there's this:

On February 10 2014 05:32 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2014 05:27 Risen wrote:
On February 10 2014 05:10 yamato77 wrote:
On February 10 2014 02:15 VisceraEyes wrote:
But you are voting for VA. I am too, see?

##Unvote
##Vote VA

VE:

Active early, gives reads and stuff.

Has since just sheeped wagons and interacted little.

His wordiest post is a "I'll sheep wave and lynch Koshi" post.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm confused as to why you find me an acceptable lynch after voting my lynch vote and finding my secondary lynch target scummy.

You're not exactly my first choice, but you're definitely in my pool of lynchable players.

Don't worry, Cora doesn't seem to want to try, so it's unlikely I'll find a good enough reason to switch off him.



I have no idea why Risen is in this pool, and why he does this whole pool thing without ever actively pushing VA. In fact he has done nothing to help build a case, or give any reasons ever for his suspicion on VA besides saying he's on the "Koshi side" of that argument.

I think it's very likely that yamato is scum. He's done nothing, he's been content doing nothing.

Also there's the implicit evidence, we've basically "cleared" five people on Cora's lynch. The only remaining players are yamato and holyflare.

I think it's unlikely it was an all-town lynch.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2014 14:56 GMT
#1566
yamato's answer is somewhat genuine.

I guess we stick with the lynch VA strategy.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2014 14:59 GMT
#1572
Oats who is scum?

gimme list pls.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2014 15:01 GMT
#1574
On February 11 2014 23:56 marvellosity wrote:
I guess I should really get around to looking at geript before deadline.


we have plenty of time right? or is this phase shorter?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2014 15:03 GMT
#1577
Btw, this is my current view of the game:

Town -> Scum

Corazon
Palmar
marvellosity
raynpelikoneet
Koshi
Risen
WaveofShadow
Holyflare
Grackaroni
yamato77
Oatsmaster
VisceraEyes
geript
VayneAuthority
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2014 15:05 GMT
#1578
I really, really hope geript is scum so I can stick it in Cora's face after the game.

what a dick.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2014 15:16 GMT
#1591
On February 12 2014 00:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
Palmar talk to me, why am I scummy aside from activity?


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=20771172
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2014 15:28 GMT
#1606
On February 12 2014 00:20 Oatsmaster wrote:
lol thanks for summarizing my filter Palmar, how useful.
Do you have any specific questions?


Why are you so directionless.

day 1 you wanted to lynch/were suspicious of the following players:

Koshi/marv/rayn/VE/Cora/WoS

today you want to lynch/are suspicious of

VA/yamato/VE with one ore from Grack/HF/WoS/geript (3 out of those 4 you have not mentioned before)

Like that's just about everyone in the game.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2014 15:33 GMT
#1617
VE still think I'm scum?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2014 16:01 GMT
#1665
On February 12 2014 01:00 VisceraEyes wrote:
It was suboptimal. If there's a townie-looking mafia then they'll probably be in the first nomination. That was a misplay on our part in the first one.


Wasn't the first one the one where I went "fuck it, we're all town, just lynch me"?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2014 16:02 GMT
#1668
I didn't have good reads that game anyway, prplhz was messing with my head by being bad. Obviously his fault not mine.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2014 16:03 GMT
#1672
I don't mind btw, I think marv's town so whatever, also then I can blame other people if we fuck this up.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2014 16:05 GMT
#1679
On February 12 2014 01:04 marvellosity wrote:
btw, Risen, what you describe as a "circle-jerk" is in fact "people trying to figure out and solve the game"

Try it sometime <3


I agree, circle-jerk is the hands on penis thing, we're doing the mafia thing.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech143
SpeCial 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 271
MaD[AoV]30
910 25
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 458
Counter-Strike
fl0m4229
Fnx 603
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox447
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4141
Liquid`Hasu601
Other Games
summit1g6119
FrodaN628
C9.Mang0237
JuggernautJason31
Trikslyr10
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV254
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21443
Other Games
• Shiphtur791
• imaqtpie774
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 55m
Patches Events
17h 55m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.