• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:31
CEST 07:31
KST 14:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7439 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 19 Next All
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 12 2014 00:55 GMT
#1871
Palmar voted you twice on the previous vote count.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 12 2014 01:02 GMT
#1881
Rayn's vote was 1 minute faster than WoS.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 12 2014 01:42 GMT
#1893
I still <3 you VE. Only person that thinks I'm town lol.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 12 2014 01:51 GMT
#1902
On February 12 2014 10:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2014 10:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
Anyway, so Keirathi = Geript huh?

##Vote: Keirathi
Sorry dudeguy, but your predecessor left you with a scum legacy.

WHATS THE POINT OF THIS WAVE? DONT YOU THINK YOU CAN READ KEIRATHI WITHOUT A VOTE ON HIM?
Why are you immediately voting for him without him posting anything?

This is actually the first Oats post I have ever read where I thought, "this has to be fake. There's no way"
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 12 2014 01:56 GMT
#1903
##Vote: Oatsmaster
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 12 2014 02:11 GMT
#1906
On February 12 2014 11:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2014 10:56 Grackaroni wrote:
##Vote: Oatsmaster

"This has to be fake, no way"

Nope. You're scum.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 12 2014 02:32 GMT
#1909
I just keep laughing at the context of that quote. Everyone is just calmly talking to each other for the whole page and then the Oatsmaster shows up.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 12 2014 02:42 GMT
#1910
Where did everyone go?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 12 2014 02:45 GMT
#1912
The cycle is really short though so we should probably try to do something tonight.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 12 2014 02:48 GMT
#1915
I stole it from Kushm4sta.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 12 2014 02:50 GMT
#1916
You feel pretty off this game. When I was mafia in Golden Sun you made a really threatening series of questions and I thought you were going to trap me. here you asked me why I was going to wait until nominations and said it was important to your read of me and then proceeded to bash on my laziness.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 12 2014 02:52 GMT
#1917
And like I said you steal my reasoning to scum read Koshi and then ignore it when I come in the game later and argue the contrary.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 12 2014 02:54 GMT
#1918
On February 12 2014 11:50 Grackaroni wrote:
You feel pretty off this game. When I was mafia in Golden Sun you made a really threatening series of questions and I thought you were going to trap me. here you asked me why I was going to wait until nominations and said it was important to your read of me and then proceeded to bash on my laziness.

It wasn't even like you got anything out of questioning me at the end you just said if you are town shape up.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 12 2014 03:03 GMT
#1921
Seemed faker than usual. Why is somebody voting their scum read such a big deal?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 12 2014 03:09 GMT
#1923
Yeah but survivor is pretty much town.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 12 2014 03:17 GMT
#1927
On February 12 2014 12:14 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2014 11:54 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 12 2014 11:50 Grackaroni wrote:
You feel pretty off this game. When I was mafia in Golden Sun you made a really threatening series of questions and I thought you were going to trap me. here you asked me why I was going to wait until nominations and said it was important to your read of me and then proceeded to bash on my laziness.

It wasn't even like you got anything out of questioning me at the end you just said if you are town shape up.

Because you didn't answer me when I wanted you to.
I even explained exactly why I questioned you.
No traps, I wanted to see if I could get you to be useful.

Why are you re-asking me things we've already been over?

You said it was important for my alignment though.

I looked back at SMB. You're right I did mention role PMs when talking about Koshi. That was just my way of saying that Koshi looks like he is having less fun in the game when he is mafia. It definitely isn't an early game only sort of thing.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 12 2014 03:19 GMT
#1928
We probably should have lynched Palmar earlier just in case.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 12 2014 03:23 GMT
#1930
Ignore that - I don't read filters. His is 10 pages.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 12 2014 03:25 GMT
#1934
On February 12 2014 12:22 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2014 12:17 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 12 2014 12:14 WaveofShadow wrote:
On February 12 2014 11:54 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 12 2014 11:50 Grackaroni wrote:
You feel pretty off this game. When I was mafia in Golden Sun you made a really threatening series of questions and I thought you were going to trap me. here you asked me why I was going to wait until nominations and said it was important to your read of me and then proceeded to bash on my laziness.

It wasn't even like you got anything out of questioning me at the end you just said if you are town shape up.

Because you didn't answer me when I wanted you to.
I even explained exactly why I questioned you.
No traps, I wanted to see if I could get you to be useful.

Why are you re-asking me things we've already been over?

You said it was important for my alignment though.

I looked back at SMB. You're right I did mention role PMs when talking about Koshi. That was just my way of saying that Koshi looks like he is having less fun in the game when he is mafia. It definitely isn't an early game only sort of thing.

It was important for me to be able to determine your alignment if you could come up with a useful and coherent response at the time. You didn't/couldn't so I couldn't make a judgment call.
It's way easier for me to do that when I can actually talk with people and I believe up to that point we hadn't had a proper conversation?

Let's talk about Oats a little. Why is his weird ragey thing indicative of scum?

It just seemed super strange. My impression of him is that normally he's a fairly reasonable person and then he gets more and more ridiculous over time while arguing with people until he makes posts like that. This time it just came out of nowhere which makes me think it's forced. When I looked at his filter he hasn't gotten himself in any real shit fest yet this game.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 12 2014 03:27 GMT
#1935
On February 12 2014 12:24 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2014 12:19 Grackaroni wrote:
We probably should have lynched Palmar earlier just in case.

Just in case what?
None of them were scum.

Sometimes it's really hard to remember who is posting what and how much they are posting!
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 218
ProTech137
Nina 58
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20580
Dewaltoss 142
Bale 49
ZergMaN 26
Mong 21
Noble 9
Icarus 8
League of Legends
JimRising 742
Other Games
summit1g11444
Sick199
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick923
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 41
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2174
League of Legends
• Lourlo1165
• Rush1032
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 29m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 29m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 29m
Replay Cast
17h 29m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.