• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:31
CEST 09:31
KST 16:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7535 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 19 Next All
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2014 16:26 GMT
#1733
On February 12 2014 01:24 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2014 01:23 Grackaroni wrote:
My scum team right now will be the closest in the end. It's kind of the big advantage that comes with being everybody elses scum read.

rofl. So true.

Why do you ask so many silly questions this game Grack? Like the one with Oats after I quoted a million questions already?

Most of my questions are asked for a reason. And then there's some in there that are obviously just useless like whether the deadline is near or Kushm4sta meta.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2014 16:31 GMT
#1739
I mostly just threw Geript in there because PoE and MIA. Yamato is a possibility to fill that gap.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2014 17:55 GMT
#1757
You are so silly Oats. What he is saying is that you could easily be playing this way as town and you will get mislynched if you aren't willing to work with him. Not that he knows that you are town and that you will be mislynched. Hey Koshi I'm defending my scumbuddy again. They'll never see what you do though.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2014 17:56 GMT
#1758
Are you guys all doctors?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2014 18:20 GMT
#1761
On February 12 2014 03:19 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 18:16 yamato77 wrote:
On February 09 2014 18:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
Meeeehhhh...it's not really any different from what I expect from twonCora so far yamato. Like...you even said it, his only opinions are of people attacking him. He found you all so he's clearly reading the thread right?

So he doesn't read as scum? That's a non-sequitur.

What I said was, this is similar to how he was playing in Quiet Game, which is true.

Also, his reads are pathetically shallow and he doesn't seem very interested in furthering them, either. When asked, he basically just said, "Yeah, I think he (Palmar) is scum but I'm not going to do anything until he comes back."

Weeeeeeeak. No one but Palmar has been strongly pushing any of their reads and I'm tired of letting these low-effort players play like this.

I mean, this town is like, drowning in nonchalance. Where's the impetus?

I for one find this post ironic and would like everyone to reflect on its significance.

Ok reflecting now.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2014 18:31 GMT
#1764
oh woops. Vayne/Yamato scum buddies.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2014 18:32 GMT
#1765
That opening filter advice was critical to this discovery.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2014 18:41 GMT
#1766
On February 10 2014 09:33 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2014 09:32 Holyflare wrote:
On February 10 2014 09:31 yamato77 wrote:
I'll be back later when I don't want to scream at this thread.


"i take all the credit for calling him mafia"

Flips town

"I hate the thread"



................?

If this is the standard of play I am to expect from other town players in this game, I will have a tough time actually finding mafia.

shit my read looks wrong.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2014 18:43 GMT
#1767
I think I'll just swap in Geript for HF and all is good.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2014 19:23 GMT
#1769
On February 12 2014 04:20 VayneAuthority wrote:
i reclaim the unreadable belt after this game, unless anyone thinks im town.

and marv continues his streak of never being able to read me

Who stole that belt from you?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2014 19:27 GMT
#1771
Wait wait I'm assembling a quote compilation.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2014 19:50 GMT
#1772
My compilation didn't come out as well as I thought it would. Not enough Grack comments aside from random scum reads.
On February 10 2014 06:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
I've literally never been able to correctly identify Grack's alignment.

On February 11 2014 22:23 marvellosity wrote:
I don't really know how to read Grack though, because he doesn't ever do anything. As mafia in... Golden Sun, he came across very sensibly, kinda like here.

On February 11 2014 05:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
You've mentioned fake rage a shit ton in this game and while I agreed with you when applied to Koshi I'd like to see some actual supporting content now because shitting on people from the sidelines is not helpful and grack-y.

This one doesn't have much to do with unreadability but it was pretty good.
On February 10 2014 05:26 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2014 04:46 yamato77 wrote:
Secondarily, lynching in the pool of VA/Risen/Grack wouldn't hurt either, but I'd rather just nip this Cora thing in the bud.

Any reason I've been grouped with them? (Activity? Reasoning behind my reads lacking? Something else?)

On February 11 2014 21:37 Koshi wrote:
Grack will die. VA will die. First this guy
##invite
##vote: raynpolikoneet


lulz
On February 11 2014 10:54 VayneAuthority wrote:
in my scenario, grack most likely gets lynched 100% as town but yuo can't fully trust the other 2.

Bow to your master.
On February 12 2014 00:03 Palmar wrote:
Btw, this is my current view of the game:

Town -> Scum

Corazon
Palmar
marvellosity
raynpelikoneet
Koshi
Risen
WaveofShadow
Holyflare
Grackaroni
yamato77
Oatsmaster
VisceraEyes
geript
VayneAuthority

*Note that being placed in the middle of a reads list is the ultimate goal of unreadability. HF beat me out this time.

You're scum though and everyone read you correctly so that belt is mine.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2014 20:04 GMT
#1773
On February 09 2014 09:48 marvellosity wrote:
boo. Odin would have been so much easier to read.

I just remembered a good one that I missed because it didn't have my name.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2014 20:37 GMT
#1778
Now I will respond to Koshi's asking questions case because I want to spam the thread because I'm bored. Answers in bold.
On February 11 2014 21:25 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 21:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
What's scummy in his play? I see nothing scummy in his play.

gut read tbh. Not enough funzies while he interacts with people. Also he doesn't trow out outrageous claims of scum out in the open or just baits people to find out what they think. It's all serious questions and dumb stupid boring not understandable questions.

A collection:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2014 01:51 Grackaroni wrote:
Do you really think I'm sitting in the scum QT right now writing, "We need to get rid of Marv first. He's the best."?

Making fun of Marv.
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2014 02:01 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 10 2014 02:00 marvellosity wrote:
Not going to argue with you Grack as you seem essentially incapable of understanding basic mafia concepts.

No I actually just think it's laughable that you think that people are scum for trying to lynch you. Now why did you think Corazon was town before, and why are you voting for him now?

Trying to Read Marv
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2014 02:59 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 10 2014 02:58 Palmar wrote:
I'm no a huge fan of either wagon atm. I'll admit i haven't read much of kosher

what are the wagons? Koshi/Vayne/Cora?

What did you expect me find out where all of the votes were parked myself!?
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2014 03:12 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 10 2014 03:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
well let's be honest there's really nothing here for me to analyze yet, but it's such a small game that if i have to die day 1 then whatevs

which meta did you roll this game?

For funzies
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2014 06:57 Grackaroni wrote:
Lynch is soon right?

Switch where votes were parked for when lynch deadline is.
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2014 08:01 Grackaroni wrote:
First explain why he is a better lynch?

Important.
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2014 09:38 Grackaroni wrote:
Did cora get killed in titanic 2? I didn't pay much attention that game lol.

I didn't remember that/Useless
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2014 10:05 Grackaroni wrote:
Sooooo who's getting nominated? I bet it will be Marv/Palmar/Yamato

Fun/speculation
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 00:40 Grackaroni wrote:
no no I wait. I get immunity next cycle. good fun.

I don't understand why everybody think WoS is so townie?

Spreading suspicion. I mean scum hunting.
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 00:47 Grackaroni wrote:
Why is he so angry?

Scuuuumhunting.
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 02:14 Grackaroni wrote:
Did you know that Kushm4sta only attacks Rayn's play as scum?

Because Marv's bad meta/making fun of the time Rayn used bad meta.
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 05:20 Grackaroni wrote:
lol isn't everyone looking at me?

Because everyone is saying that nobody is looking into me when in fact everybody is looking at me.
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 05:49 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 11 2014 05:33 WaveofShadow wrote:
No wait, HF I was right you didn't talk about him today that was all yesterday's stuff, and it wasn't much at all.
I like that you tried to get him to explain his Koshi townread (which is what I want from the entire damn thread) but he just offers the same thing as everyone else 'He doesn't look like scum Koshi.'

K filtering

No thats not true I said Koshi's posting seemed carefree so far which is the exact same metric that I used to push scum Koshi in SMB. You used that reasoning earlier (and my own post) to push Koshi as scum this game and now you're just completely ignoring it?

Probably could have done without the question mark.
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 11:14 Grackaroni wrote:
Oh cool Vayne took a dive. Is this enough to confirm me as town?
On February 11 2014 10:54 VayneAuthority wrote:
in my scenario, grack most likely gets lynched 100% as town but yuo can't fully trust the other 2.


Good enough for me. Not sure about everyone else. Obviously I'm going to need to know how much I will have to post in the coming days to avoid that deadly lynch.
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 11:18 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 11 2014 11:17 WaveofShadow wrote:
On February 11 2014 11:14 Grackaroni wrote:
Oh cool Vayne took a dive. Is this enough to confirm me as town?
On February 11 2014 10:54 VayneAuthority wrote:
in my scenario, grack most likely gets lynched 100% as town but yuo can't fully trust the other 2.


Grack answer my question in my post about you.

I'll be back shortly.

What was the question?

His question was really useless so I forgot about it.
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 11:45 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 11 2014 11:42 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeah no, not acceptable Grack.
Answer my question.
Or are you saying that you mistook the word 'nominations' for Day 3?

What are you even looking to get out of your question? I didn't mistake anything I said I probably wasn't going to do anything until nominations and now, after thinking about it, it would be more accurate to say I probably wasn't going to do much until day3.

Vayne is a cool pick up though I'll parse through his filter later. He likes to bus.

Important.
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 11:50 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 11 2014 11:49 WaveofShadow wrote:
On February 11 2014 11:45 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 11 2014 11:42 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeah no, not acceptable Grack.
Answer my question.
Or are you saying that you mistook the word 'nominations' for Day 3?

What are you even looking to get out of your question? I didn't mistake anything I said I probably wasn't going to do anything until nominations and now, after thinking about it, it would be more accurate to say I probably wasn't going to do much until day3.

Vayne is a cool pick up though I'll parse through his filter later. He likes to bus.

And you just expect people to take your word for it?
Hell, even if you do pick up your activity on Day 3, that's the most scum-motivated thing you could do since for scum, nominations voting day is 'free.'
You have extra time to find scum and you should be using it. I don't understand anything you're trying to accomplish this game other than being a troll. If you're town, shape up. If not, get lynched.

Is there some sort of trap that you were trying to set with this question or are you just trying to reinforce the point that I'm useless?

Important/same question as last time. Also nomination days are free for all non-townie looking players hue hue hue.
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 11:53 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 11 2014 11:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
On February 11 2014 11:50 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 11 2014 11:49 WaveofShadow wrote:
On February 11 2014 11:45 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 11 2014 11:42 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeah no, not acceptable Grack.
Answer my question.
Or are you saying that you mistook the word 'nominations' for Day 3?

What are you even looking to get out of your question? I didn't mistake anything I said I probably wasn't going to do anything until nominations and now, after thinking about it, it would be more accurate to say I probably wasn't going to do much until day3.

Vayne is a cool pick up though I'll parse through his filter later. He likes to bus.

And you just expect people to take your word for it?
Hell, even if you do pick up your activity on Day 3, that's the most scum-motivated thing you could do since for scum, nominations voting day is 'free.'
You have extra time to find scum and you should be using it. I don't understand anything you're trying to accomplish this game other than being a troll. If you're town, shape up. If not, get lynched.

Is there some sort of trap that you were trying to set with this question or are you just trying to reinforce the point that I'm useless?

No traps, I'm genuinely curious.
It seems you have resolved to be nothing but useless so I see no reason to keep you around. It's a shame I can't do so right now, but then again, you wouldn't have said what you did if you could be eliminated right now, would you have? The fact that you assume that whatever you do a day from now will change my mind doesn't make me feel better about you.

So why were you so interested in my response to that question? What did you expect to get out of it?

Same as above.
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 12:05 Grackaroni wrote:
like why am I waiting for the nominations? Because I want to see the nominations?

Answer to useless question in question form.
I should read Hogwarts or something but I am certain he is more challenging/brave in there. I don't think the misslynch in SMB has anything to do with this. If it really bothered him he would have said that already a couple times.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2014 20:47 GMT
#1780
inb4 ad-hom.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2014 23:09 GMT
#1808
And what do you wish to talk about Rayn?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2014 23:11 GMT
#1811
I agree with VE. Bullshit I say!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2014 23:25 GMT
#1814
On February 12 2014 08:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
Lol at all the nominees voting for themselves. Yeah fuck this game...if the people who scum want dead don't even want to pay then I can't be bothered either. Gg scum.

Who the fuck votes for themselves in this situation. What a bunch of useless trolls. How do you even read people like that? I agree with VE. I would totally be contributing right now if it weren't for those 3 guys and their. . . shenanigans.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2014 23:30 GMT
#1815
Might as well just end the game right now and hand me the belt.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2014 23:33 GMT
#1816
Now, which one of you 3 wants to die the most? Please fight for my vote.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech167
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 376
Leta 208
Dewaltoss 109
sSak 51
ZergMaN 33
Bale 33
NotJumperer 33
Aegong 31
Noble 13
yabsab 11
League of Legends
JimRising 558
Reynor37
Other Games
summit1g10989
olofmeister394
Sick220
Nina71
Happy32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick776
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1124
• Jankos500
• Stunt466
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 29m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3h 29m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 29m
Replay Cast
15h 29m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 3h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.