• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:20
CEST 21:20
KST 04:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9959 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 17 18 19 Next All
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 10 2014 15:40 GMT
#943
no no I wait. I get immunity next cycle. good fun.

I don't understand why everybody think WoS is so townie?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 10 2014 15:47 GMT
#946
Why is he so angry?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 10 2014 16:01 GMT
#955
Well yeah he said that he wanted to kill Koshi for his posts not looking like he is having fun and then he said he was starting to like Koshi's posts (when it became more like Koshi's usual posting), but later in the day he's still super convinced that it's all an act which I don't like.

And yeah VE thing was wtf.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 10 2014 16:10 GMT
#960
Yeah go get that WoS guy. If he flips scum I'm stealing all the credit for saying I would vote him yesterday.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 10 2014 17:14 GMT
#1002
Did you know that Kushm4sta only attacks Rayn's play as scum?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 10 2014 17:16 GMT
#1006
I thought we were playing the silly meta game.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 10 2014 18:43 GMT
#1064
Oooh now shits going down.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 10 2014 19:32 GMT
#1087
He's saying it's a stretch to believe that Palmar saying he would lynch Cora again knowing that he is town implies that Palmar already knew he was town.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 10 2014 20:20 GMT
#1104
lol isn't everyone looking at me?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 10 2014 20:25 GMT
#1106
I'm just waiting for the nominations.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 10 2014 20:49 GMT
#1121
On February 11 2014 05:33 WaveofShadow wrote:
No wait, HF I was right you didn't talk about him today that was all yesterday's stuff, and it wasn't much at all.
I like that you tried to get him to explain his Koshi townread (which is what I want from the entire damn thread) but he just offers the same thing as everyone else 'He doesn't look like scum Koshi.'

K filtering

No thats not true I said Koshi's posting seemed carefree so far which is the exact same metric that I used to push scum Koshi in SMB. You used that reasoning earlier (and my own post) to push Koshi as scum this game and now you're just completely ignoring it?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 10 2014 20:52 GMT
#1123
Get out Risen. You and your damn paranoia is not needed here. They aren't going to nominate you this round because they're plotting to nominate me. It's so obvious! AAAAARGH It Makes ME So MAd
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 10 2014 21:11 GMT
#1129
On February 11 2014 06:01 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 05:49 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 11 2014 05:33 WaveofShadow wrote:
No wait, HF I was right you didn't talk about him today that was all yesterday's stuff, and it wasn't much at all.
I like that you tried to get him to explain his Koshi townread (which is what I want from the entire damn thread) but he just offers the same thing as everyone else 'He doesn't look like scum Koshi.'

K filtering

No thats not true I said Koshi's posting seemed carefree so far which is the exact same metric that I used to push scum Koshi in SMB. You used that reasoning earlier (and my own post) to push Koshi as scum this game and now you're just completely ignoring it?


Yes it is the same metric, but you talked about it specifically from the POV of the EARLY point in the game. I believe your post was about him reading his role PM and being depressed? Would you expect a scum Koshi to be depressed about reading his scum role PM the entire game?

And as far as Koshi goes, nobody wants to talk to me about him or explain anything to me so I see no point in continuing to tunnel all game. If you can't already tell, I don't appreciate anti-town activity.

No I said he was scum like 1/2 way through day1. It's just an overall feel not like when somebody randomly seems really angry right after scum gets shot or something. Plus he wrote a case that seemed really strange for him to believe as town.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2014 02:14 GMT
#1314
Oh cool Vayne took a dive. Is this enough to confirm me as town?
On February 11 2014 10:54 VayneAuthority wrote:
in my scenario, grack most likely gets lynched 100% as town but yuo can't fully trust the other 2.

Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2014 02:18 GMT
#1319
On February 11 2014 11:17 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 11:14 Grackaroni wrote:
Oh cool Vayne took a dive. Is this enough to confirm me as town?
On February 11 2014 10:54 VayneAuthority wrote:
in my scenario, grack most likely gets lynched 100% as town but yuo can't fully trust the other 2.


Grack answer my question in my post about you.

I'll be back shortly.

What was the question?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2014 02:24 GMT
#1324
On February 11 2014 11:21 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 11:18 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 11 2014 11:17 WaveofShadow wrote:
On February 11 2014 11:14 Grackaroni wrote:
Oh cool Vayne took a dive. Is this enough to confirm me as town?
On February 11 2014 10:54 VayneAuthority wrote:
in my scenario, grack most likely gets lynched 100% as town but yuo can't fully trust the other 2.


Grack answer my question in my post about you.

I'll be back shortly.

What was the question?

Post is here.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=442512&currentpage=57#1124

And yeah marv you and I clearly need to break up for a while.

Oh that's just the next phase of the game. I guess it would be more accurate to say I'm just waiting for the day 3 lynch since I'm probably going to put a lot more thought into that one.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2014 02:26 GMT
#1325
Marv is right on Vayne. Vayne says that one of the nominees will be scum and then doesn't actually believe it (boring lynch with 1 scum out of Rayn/Marv/Palmar?).

His only possible motivaition there is to spread suspicion.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2014 02:36 GMT
#1328
##Vote: Rayn

Sorry Palmar is the more entertaining player.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2014 02:45 GMT
#1330
On February 11 2014 11:42 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeah no, not acceptable Grack.
Answer my question.
Or are you saying that you mistook the word 'nominations' for Day 3?

What are you even looking to get out of your question? I didn't mistake anything I said I probably wasn't going to do anything until nominations and now, after thinking about it, it would be more accurate to say I probably wasn't going to do much until day3.

Vayne is a cool pick up though I'll parse through his filter later. He likes to bus.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2014 02:50 GMT
#1332
On February 11 2014 11:49 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 11:45 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 11 2014 11:42 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeah no, not acceptable Grack.
Answer my question.
Or are you saying that you mistook the word 'nominations' for Day 3?

What are you even looking to get out of your question? I didn't mistake anything I said I probably wasn't going to do anything until nominations and now, after thinking about it, it would be more accurate to say I probably wasn't going to do much until day3.

Vayne is a cool pick up though I'll parse through his filter later. He likes to bus.

And you just expect people to take your word for it?
Hell, even if you do pick up your activity on Day 3, that's the most scum-motivated thing you could do since for scum, nominations voting day is 'free.'
You have extra time to find scum and you should be using it. I don't understand anything you're trying to accomplish this game other than being a troll. If you're town, shape up. If not, get lynched.

Is there some sort of trap that you were trying to set with this question or are you just trying to reinforce the point that I'm useless?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 17 18 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #2
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason176
BRAT_OK 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13831
Artosis 491
Mini 265
Dewaltoss 134
Mind 84
ZZZero.O 51
Hyun 40
Bale 26
NaDa 19
Dota 2
qojqva2773
420jenkins558
League of Legends
Doublelift24
Counter-Strike
fl0m4103
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5652
Khaldor1321
Liquid`Hasu1053
MindelVK16
Other Games
summit1g4728
FrodaN2000
B2W.Neo796
byalli649
ToD190
Mew2King49
Railgan45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1147
BasetradeTV233
StarCraft 2
angryscii 43
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 37
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 27
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• FirePhoenix7
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3745
Other Games
• imaqtpie875
• Shiphtur271
• WagamamaTV246
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 40m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 40m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
15h 40m
Monday Night Weeklies
20h 40m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 15h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.