• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:49
CEST 21:49
KST 04:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8378 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 08 2014 05:47 GMT
#163
Also, where's my wubbybumpkins. His kid should be asleep.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 08 2014 05:51 GMT
#164
Oats you going to delurk. You just joined TS.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 08 2014 07:34 GMT
#171
Lol Cora. Apparently I'm one of like one who actually can get a read on slam. I'll explain how later when I'm sure of my read on him. How do you feel about oats?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 08 2014 08:04 GMT
#175
On February 08 2014 16:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
Geript what do you think of yamato?

I read him right pretty early on in Sicilian I think it was; DrH didn't agree with me at first (I was shadowing). Other than inactivity nothing jumps out at me either way. What do you think of Cora?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 08 2014 08:07 GMT
#176
Actually, instead of answering that VE, tell me if you plan to approach Cora using the GERIPT IN THE GAME (tm) approach to Cora. That's the best option imo.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 08 2014 10:08 GMT
#187
Morning Rayn. I was just about to head to bed. Listing townreads as detrimental. That's interesting, I'd have to think about that. I'm not quite sure it makes a real difference either way as people don't usually 'pocket' scum reads. I should probably listen to that podcast again.

@VE it was about your plan on how to handle me from your QT with BH.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 08 2014 10:10 GMT
#188
On February 08 2014 19:03 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 19:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
yamato, you were really good in the last nomination game if i remember correctly.
I would say discussing townreads (or giving out townreads in general in a scale people usually do) helps mafia in the nomination phase, as they can more likely tell who would people vote for over who. Agreed?

I said this last game and got yelled at for it, but yeah, I agree. Town should be quiet during the dawn about ANY reads, really.

Fuck no. That's the question he's referring to. I remember this specifically from the podcast; I think you and Mocsta were all for it. It's dumb. That's another 24 hours we have to scumhunt and the nomination day is short. Fuck that plan and you're scummy for supporting it.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 08 2014 10:15 GMT
#191
On February 08 2014 19:12 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 19:10 geript wrote:
On February 08 2014 19:03 yamato77 wrote:
On February 08 2014 19:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
yamato, you were really good in the last nomination game if i remember correctly.
I would say discussing townreads (or giving out townreads in general in a scale people usually do) helps mafia in the nomination phase, as they can more likely tell who would people vote for over who. Agreed?

I said this last game and got yelled at for it, but yeah, I agree. Town should be quiet during the dawn about ANY reads, really.

Fuck no. That's the question he's referring to. I remember this specifically from the podcast; I think you and Mocsta were all for it. It's dumb. That's another 24 hours we have to scumhunt and the nomination day is short. Fuck that plan and you're scummy for supporting it.

No, it's smart play. There's no reason to let scum have any more information about your reads after the flip. Nomination days are literally the least useful days for scumhunting anyway.

No... the plan was scum favored and scum helped push it. Ask VE.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 08 2014 10:24 GMT
#194
On February 08 2014 19:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
VE and geript what's it exactly you think is wrong with yamato? I certainly do not argee with the inactvity comment, you might wanna elaborate on that geript.

My perception of yam is as a pretty active/posty type player in the early game. So a quick fucking off has weird feels. I'll talk to you more in the morning, I'm struggle to stay awake.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 08 2014 10:56 GMT
#198
On February 08 2014 19:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
yamato has already posted ~10posts less than he did in all GoT game on D1. Not to mention that game had a house election on N0 so there was a shitton more to talk about on D1. He has also posted more than in the whole Sicilian game (which had the posting limit so i don't even get why you bring that game up in the first place) so i would really like you to show me where you are basing this argument.

Looks like I was just misremembering. I only remembered this post:
On February 08 2014 12:52 yamato77 wrote:
Does anyone actually have anything useful to say or can I ignore this thread for ~24 hours?

Thinking he popped in and then fucked off. Guess I'm going to have to start taking notes since reading and playing lol doesn't work
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 08 2014 20:46 GMT
#255
On February 08 2014 21:31 WaveofShadow wrote:
Risen totes town though
Feels

I'm here wubbybumpkins... explain this one to me.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 08 2014 20:59 GMT
#258
On February 09 2014 05:55 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 05:46 geript wrote:
On February 08 2014 21:31 WaveofShadow wrote:
Risen totes town though
Feels

I'm here wubbybumpkins... explain this one to me.

Apparently I'm not supposed to have townreads (unless you disagree with Rayn's explanation to me)?
Even then, feels require no explanation. They come from the heart.

I have some stuff for you though, did your frenetic posting earlier on in the game have a specific point to it? And your vote on Oats atm? If you actually think Oats is scum what do you make of his vote on Rayn?


Getting my daily in. Brb. Short reason, at first it was a troll vote, but oats is looking scummy to me now. His gore... Meaningless
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 08 2014 21:03 GMT
#261
I'm obv town.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 08 2014 21:09 GMT
#265
On February 09 2014 06:06 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 05:55 Palmar wrote:
I'm about half way through the game.

While I'm reading and since a few people seem to be around, I'd like to ask anyone that thinks he's posted well enough for him to think that others should have a strong townread on him, to step up and claim it.

ie: if you think you're obvious town, please say you are obvious town. And please don't troll this questions, only say you are if you genuinely think your posting so far in the game should allow for an easy townread on you.

This is an intriguing question, but do you find it all at odds with the idea that we should not be giving out townreads in this game?

As for myself nobody ever thinks I'm obvtown D1, but I will be D2.

Geript: his gore?

Risen: I'd personally like Cora to return to see how he responds to my more recent posts about him. I'm mostly ok with VE atm, but waiting on answers from him as well.

Vote. Autocorrect.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 08 2014 21:32 GMT
#272
lol palmar
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 08 2014 21:37 GMT
#274
On February 09 2014 06:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
Okay so that's not it - anything in particular make you feel that way?

I tend to agree because the last couple town games I played with geript he was content to just call people stupid and troll the game, and in this one he at least appears to be trying to play a normal game. But I hate lynching people for "not bad enough" play, if you know what I mean.

[image loading]

Why can't you of all people ever read my right?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 08 2014 21:40 GMT
#276
On February 09 2014 06:37 VisceraEyes wrote:
stfu geript, I've tried. You shat on me for it. Get fukt.

Hunh? Whatever VE. I'll still be better at lol than you.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 08 2014 21:48 GMT
#280
On February 09 2014 06:40 Palmar wrote:
Well the last one is that he claims to have played strong enough towngame to be considered obvious town, decided to ignore Risen's inquiry about an explanation. I think it should be fairly obvious to himself he does not look like town to everyone in the game.

There are several other things that stand out. He opened the game by going after two players unlikely to defend themselves at that point in the game. The Oats asked him about his intentios with the vote which is a perfectly reasonable question but that prompted geript to call the question stupid and countervote Oats, which is clearly not very productive. I mean maybe he's just decided to be a dick which would actually fit what I think of him in general, but it's not helping us win the game and if he continues to play like this I'd frankly simply be ok with lynching him no matter his alignment just so I don't have to deal with him.

But there's also the option that he's being a dick because it's easier than playing normally when you're scum... so..

No this is blatantly false and Palmar's fucking scum for trying to push me like this. Everyone who's ever played with me should know like the simplest way to read me is by filter length. Marv explained it in LoL. It's been true every time. I fucking struggle like hell to post as scum. Palmar even fucking knows this; he played LXI or whatever one I was confrimed town in and my activity was shit for most of the game. Not only this, but Palmar is trying to skew my actions on Oats. Oats is generally pretty easy to read based on how much of a dick he's being in combination with his activity. As town, Oats is far more willing to get into shitfests at any moment and is far more active than he is as scum. Just like in LoL he wasn't a dick early, despite being given the option to get into a shitfest he's just avoided it. So yah, PALMAR IS SCUMB!!!!!!!!!

Palmar is scum with Oats and is using his name to protect him just like Rayn does.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 08 2014 21:48 GMT
#281
fucking meant PALMAR IS SCUM!!!!!!
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 08 2014 21:49 GMT
#282
##VOTE PALMAR
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1552
RotterdaM953
TaKeTV 366
IndyStarCraft 199
SteadfastSC164
ZombieGrub97
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1552
RotterdaM 953
IndyStarCraft 199
MaxPax 179
SteadfastSC 164
RuFF_SC2 142
ZombieGrub97
UpATreeSC 70
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2722
Shuttle 509
Dewaltoss 110
910 68
Mind 60
Bale 14
Counter-Strike
fl0m3932
pashabiceps1420
Fnx 678
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4943
Liquid`Hasu571
Other Games
Beastyqt897
summit1g700
shahzam406
mouzStarbuck382
ToD219
C9.Mang0173
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV207
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 182
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 19
• Eskiya23 13
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade350
Other Games
• imaqtpie860
• Shiphtur334
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 11m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 11m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 11m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.