• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:40
CEST 08:40
KST 15:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8751 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 17 18 19 Next All
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2014 17:38 GMT
#628
##Unvote Marv
##Vote: VayneAuthority


We can lynch Vayne.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2014 17:52 GMT
#630
I do think it could be pretty good if we lynched Marv though.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2014 17:59 GMT
#632
On February 10 2014 02:58 Palmar wrote:
I'm no a huge fan of either wagon atm. I'll admit i haven't read much of kosher

what are the wagons? Koshi/Vayne/Cora?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2014 18:05 GMT
#634
I think lynching Koshi is a bad idea.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2014 18:12 GMT
#637
On February 10 2014 03:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
well let's be honest there's really nothing here for me to analyze yet, but it's such a small game that if i have to die day 1 then whatevs

which meta did you roll this game?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2014 18:26 GMT
#643
This sucks. I blame all of the people that were here in the first 24 hours. So everyone except me.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2014 18:33 GMT
#645
I might be ok with just lynching Risen today and let the nominations play out tomorrow.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2014 18:44 GMT
#646
Yeah I give up for today. Risen safe lynch; best lynch NA.
##Unvote: VA
##Vote: Risen
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2014 18:44 GMT
#647
Grack votes are best votes.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2014 18:53 GMT
#652
I could definitely see Risen doing that as scum. What do you think of WoS, Palmar?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2014 21:28 GMT
#706
On February 10 2014 06:25 geript wrote:
Palmar is there a reason you're specifically ignoring a Grack lynch?

Hi
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2014 21:28 GMT
#707
On February 10 2014 06:26 Palmar wrote:
yes Grack is my scumbuddy.

Are you? I would think I would have bussed you by now.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2014 21:52 GMT
#711
On February 10 2014 06:45 geript wrote:
##vote Grackaroni
First off, we can all agree that Grack's been useless this game. Unfortunately, this isn't alignment indicative of him though. There are some good reasons for him to be scum.
+ Show Spoiler [filters] +
On February 09 2014 21:53 geript wrote:
LXIV Town
SMB Town

Titanic II Scum
LXIII Scum


1.He's objectively weird but no one has been interested in discussing him. Like he's gotten a complete free pass.
2. The Cora lynch has too much steam. There are way too many people ok with lynching Cora right now for it to end up being a good lynch. On top of that, Cora reacted to Palmar exactly how I had which should be a good litmus test.
3. Grack has bounced around to 3 different people with completely shitty reasons every time.
4. We get to avoid super awkward situations like happened in LXIV.
5. Grack has more swagger as town than he has as scum. Hell he's voted for himself both times as town (once was for mayor). He's also far more negative as scum than he is as town. It's weird to try and describe, but I'm not seeing any sense of confidence coming out of Grack. Most of his statements this game have been qualified: "I do think it could be" "I might be ok" "But you haven't done anything to try to solve the game?" There's a serious disconnect between these posts and how I read him in his other town games.
6. This is weak, but in his scum games he also uses quotes more than he does as town. It feels like his lack of confidence wants him to pad his filter with extra space.

That's the bullet point. Rayn/VE your thoughts.


This is the only part I'm going to address. I'm definitely less confident about being correct with reads this game; I don't have anyone I really want to lynch too strongly except maybe Marv but he's actually made himself hard to read by just refusing to chat with me.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2014 21:57 GMT
#713
Lynch is soon right?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2014 22:26 GMT
#733
On February 10 2014 07:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2014 07:20 marvellosity wrote:
On February 10 2014 07:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Next thing to look is geript. Man that case on Grackaroni. I don't even know what to say.

I... think I'm ok with the case. Not because I think the case is good, I just don't think it's badly intentioned. Especially the "I know this bit is weak" - I'm not sure geript is that sneaky as mafia

Who makes a case that says "Grack is mafia because Corazon lynch is too easy".
srsly?

Geript? If Cora is mafia then he is probably being pretty heavily bussed by now. I don't think mafia would be trying to save him at this point.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2014 22:58 GMT
#769
Oats isn't a better lynch.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2014 23:01 GMT
#772
First explain why he is a better lynch?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2014 23:08 GMT
#775
I still haven't.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2014 23:16 GMT
#779
I liked Oats' misguided switch on to Koshi. Much more likely from town Oats imo.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2014 23:17 GMT
#780
Also I don't think you realize that scum are capable of bussing in this game.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 17 18 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 440
Hyuk 246
Leta 214
Hyun 95
Hm[arnc] 26
ZergMaN 14
Shinee 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm221
League of Legends
JimRising 751
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King98
Other Games
summit1g8620
WinterStarcraft519
ArmadaUGS73
Nina67
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick799
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream162
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2317
League of Legends
• Rush1470
• Lourlo1198
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 20m
INu's Battles
5h 20m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
8h 20m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 20m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 20m
Replay Cast
16h 20m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 4h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.