• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:33
CEST 23:33
KST 06:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7297 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 23 Next All
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 15:57 GMT
#1656
On February 12 2014 00:53 Risen wrote:
I just want to lynch palmar because I can't trust him. This triple "town" nomination is really, really messing with my head. That and the other two have the potential to be lynched later. Palmar is making it all the way if he's scum and doesn't get lynched here. Also I'm in love with rayn (belt bros) and have an insane urge to not give marv what he wants.

VA is clearly a troll so unworthy of the crown. I'd lynch him, but I'd rather lynch VE or something. The amount of circlejerk in this thread is making me paranoid.

This is just fucking awful, because it basically means you haven't bothered to read and appreciate the argument I made regarding VA.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 15:58 GMT
#1659
On February 12 2014 00:53 Risen wrote:
I just want to lynch palmar because I can't trust him. This triple "town" nomination is really, really messing with my head. That and the other two have the potential to be lynched later. Palmar is making it all the way if he's scum and doesn't get lynched here. Also I'm in love with rayn (belt bros) and have an insane urge to not give marv what he wants.

VA is clearly a troll so unworthy of the crown. I'd lynch him, but I'd rather lynch VE or something. The amount of circlejerk in this thread is making me paranoid.

Also explain this rather than just stating bullshit.

The first nomination in the last game was triple town as well. What of it?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 16:00 GMT
#1663
On February 12 2014 00:59 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2014 00:57 marvellosity wrote:
On February 12 2014 00:53 Risen wrote:
I just want to lynch palmar because I can't trust him. This triple "town" nomination is really, really messing with my head. That and the other two have the potential to be lynched later. Palmar is making it all the way if he's scum and doesn't get lynched here. Also I'm in love with rayn (belt bros) and have an insane urge to not give marv what he wants.

VA is clearly a troll so unworthy of the crown. I'd lynch him, but I'd rather lynch VE or something. The amount of circlejerk in this thread is making me paranoid.

This is just fucking awful, because it basically means you haven't bothered to read and appreciate the argument I made regarding VA.

I read it boss. You have a problem with the contradiction, I don't. I've changed my entire thought process between posts as town before and contradicted myself so I don't look at it as damning in other people unless they're making some sort of argument

No, the point is he's holding totally conflicting thought processes *within the same posts*

That's not changing your mind or your thought process, that's thinking A and B simultaneously when they're mutually exclusive
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 16:02 GMT
#1666
it was
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 16:02 GMT
#1669
Risen didn't have a Palmar-point beyond "paranoia for no reason"
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 16:04 GMT
#1674
btw, Risen, what you describe as a "circle-jerk" is in fact "people trying to figure out and solve the game"

Try it sometime <3
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 16:06 GMT
#1684
On February 12 2014 01:04 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2014 01:02 marvellosity wrote:
Risen didn't have a Palmar-point beyond "paranoia for no reason"

No he's right. If Palmar is scum then he can make it to the end without having to do much else of anything this game; we are pretty much accepting he is town at that point.

Everyone can be reevaluated. And again it's just paranoia for no reason. He's either town or he isn't.

Thinking in "what ifs" is just silly.

"What if marv is mafia and he's trying to get himself lynched but he trusts that the rest of town won't actually want to lynch him and lynch someone else and then town thinks marv can't possibly be mafia because he pushed really hard to be lynched in nomination 1. This way marv can make it to the end coasting on that cred."

I can make any kind of scenario like this, but it's dumb.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 16:10 GMT
#1694
Palmar both looks town, and would also have had to take the gamble that town would lynch rayn over him (he can't predict me wanting to kill myself)
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 16:11 GMT
#1699
On February 12 2014 01:09 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 10:39 VayneAuthority wrote:
I don't think there is any reason to do this line-up as mafia unless there is 1 mafia of the 3 so it is an important lynch imo. Would they risk killing off 1 at the cost of 2 unlynchable strong players? doubtful

Expresses his thought that there's one mafia.
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 10:53 VayneAuthority wrote:
On February 11 2014 10:51 marvellosity wrote:
On February 11 2014 10:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
On February 11 2014 10:39 VayneAuthority wrote:
I don't think there is any reason to do this line-up as mafia unless there is 1 mafia of the 3 so it is an important lynch imo. Would they risk killing off 1 at the cost of 2 unlynchable strong players? doubtful

:/

Dat feels when your strongest scumread says something you agree with. Ugh.

Which 3 players would you expect to be nominated if you thought it would be an all-town lynch?


something sloppier. like marv/grack/wave

now that would be a good nomination and be something i would do. this nomination is garbage and I would never do that if im mafia pretty much clears me.

You ask him what three he'd expect from an all town lynch. He doesn't say he thinks it's an all town lynch right now. What am I missing?

Read the posts where he says that the nominations confirm him as town because the nominations are garbage.

I ask him why they are garbage and he says because the nominations are safe/boring/obvious. The obvious implication being that all the nominees are town, because you can't hold this viewpoint otherwise.

All this at the same time as the posts you are quoting.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 16:13 GMT
#1704
No-one is flipping Koshi this game unless it's in a nomination lynch.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 16:14 GMT
#1709
On February 12 2014 01:13 Risen wrote:
I didn't get that. Feels like I'm forcing him to be town because he carried me in league and I like him.

I like rayn too, didn't stop me pursuing him like a bitch in heat last game :d
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 16:15 GMT
#1711
On February 12 2014 01:13 VisceraEyes wrote:
Yes yes, we will if we have to marv stfu.

I've never been wrong when I've guaranteed someone's alignment. Just factor that in <3
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 16:15 GMT
#1713
On February 12 2014 01:14 Risen wrote:
Marv why don't you pay LoL?

I plan to... I just haven't got around to it
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 16:16 GMT
#1716
On February 12 2014 01:15 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2014 01:15 marvellosity wrote:
On February 12 2014 01:13 VisceraEyes wrote:
Yes yes, we will if we have to marv stfu.

I've never been wrong when I've guaranteed someone's alignment. Just factor that in <3

That means, literally nothing about Koshi friend. <3

Of course it does. marv has 100% track record when he's sure. So it's likely if he's sure on the n+1 time he's right about that too. That's just maths
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 16:16 GMT
#1717
On February 12 2014 01:15 Grackaroni wrote:
Alright so we're settled. The scum team is Vayne/WoS/HF/Geript.

you're my current #2 scumread.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 16:19 GMT
#1722
On February 12 2014 01:17 Risen wrote:
Like he KNEW koshi was town or something

There's literally no reason to think that... someone saying "this looks town" does not mean someone knows he's town. His evolution of read on Koshi looks very natural. Read his whole filter, I guarantee you'll find it looks natural.

On February 12 2014 00:21 Grackaroni wrote:
Oats thoughts on Koshi?

On February 12 2014 00:54 Grackaroni wrote:
That is bad because Koshi is obviously town and because you are saying the person that pushed the hardest on Vayne is scum because he gave up after other people didn't want to lynch him.

On February 12 2014 01:15 Grackaroni wrote:
Alright so we're settled. The scum team is Vayne/WoS/HF/Geript.

Why is Grack asking the first question? Especially given post #2 and #3.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 16:20 GMT
#1723
"Oats, what do you think of this guy who is obviously town?"

"also, Oats isn't a scumread anyway, just thought I'd ask for giggles"
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 16:47 GMT
#1748
On February 12 2014 01:39 Koshi wrote:
Can people also just vote. I mean. yeah yeah all town yabba yabba. But I want to see the votes.

Also. marv. You should give 100% guarantee on both Palmar and rayn or you are not allowed to kill yourself off because that would be so incredibly lame and you would really fall so far off your pedestal because you joined this game and then died advocating your own misslynch (yes it is a misslynch when consensus is that it are 3 townies but inreality it isn't).


Last I will say about it. (But probably not)


traveling home and going to turn down activity for today and sleep fast.

I can't 100% guarantee, but I think it is very, very likely.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 20:25 GMT
#1774
On February 12 2014 04:26 VayneAuthority wrote:
kill holyflare after I flip town, basically got exiled from this game because you guys think this is a court of law or something pce

nothing at all stopping you playing the game.

i seem to recall you being quite proud of the fact you don't tend to get mislynched, so peacing out of the thread is quite incongruent with that
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 20:45 GMT
#1779
On February 12 2014 05:28 VayneAuthority wrote:
it's my word against some one that is terrible at reading me but they will follow you anyways because that is TL mafia.

it's nothing to do with "my word", btw

it's just me demonstrating how your posting doesn't make sense from a townie perspective.

If you can somehow, miraculously, rationalise what I talked about, I'm all ears. Please, go ahead.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 255
SteadfastSC 113
Nina 96
StarCraft: Brood War
910 64
Bale 15
Super Smash Bros
PPMD51
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1083
Other Games
summit1g6956
Grubby2335
shahzam592
C9.Mang0190
Liquid`Ken6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 62
• Hupsaiya 36
• Hinosc 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21265
Other Games
• imaqtpie660
• Shiphtur279
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 27m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 27m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
13h 27m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.