• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:42
CEST 07:42
KST 14:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8125 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next All
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 17 2014 01:22 GMT
#2781
I was already pretty sure VE was town. I was hoping scum would put up somebody else.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 17 2014 04:00 GMT
#2797
On February 17 2014 12:58 Holyflare wrote:
+keirathi defended grack )))

Because that is how scum buddies interact with each other. Shitty town reads given for no reason when I'm not even a lynch candidate.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 17 2014 04:03 GMT
#2802
On February 17 2014 13:02 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2014 13:00 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 17 2014 12:58 Holyflare wrote:
+keirathi defended grack )))

Because that is how scum buddies interact with each other. Shitty town reads given for no reason when I'm not even a lynch candidate.


I think you don't know what sarcasm is

Oh I missed the face. You argued this before when you were getting lynched so surely you can understand why I may think you are serious.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 17 2014 04:04 GMT
#2803
You don't believe Keirathi defending me makes me scummy?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 17 2014 04:12 GMT
#2806
I don't really know what you expect to happen here but I would be pretty embarrassed if you are town and still believe that I'm scum nominating myself while not playing the game. That's a pretty quick way to completely fuck over my team.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 17 2014 04:24 GMT
#2812
The way I see it there was obviously some reasoning aside from you being afk to think you were scum because Marv knows you well and had considered sheeping me over pushing his Vayne lynch. Your bullshit reasoning for me being scum during the day of the 3rd lynch did nothing to change my mind. Your continued, "these guys are scum trying to kill afk to save Vayne" comes off as very disingenuous.

There's the fact that nobody actually came out to push you over the edge despite your continued yelling that scummers were aiming to kill you for an easy Vayne lynch the next cycle.

After playing scum with you and having to push through my own night kill choices, I think these nominations seem a lot like nominations you would make. I think if you were town then you would be nominated over me because a scum team without you would put more consideration into lynching me.

I remember thinking that there was some clear distancing going on between you and Kierathi on the day of the lynch that really seemed to come from nowhere. I ignore the effort because you put a lot of effort as both alignments, arguing non-stop even after getting caught scum slipping by Syllo.

The only real things that make me believe you could be town is the consistent anger in your posts and the fact that you seemed to be unaware of the vote count during the lynch and probably weren't talking to scum buddies about whether they should switch etc.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 17 2014 04:26 GMT
#2814
On February 17 2014 13:24 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2014 13:23 VisceraEyes wrote:
But as HF pointed out, the dead townies have even less information than we have - you can't just sit back and cry "dead townies!" and do nothing for yourself because that does nothing to help us determine YOUR alignment.


coupled with the fact 0 of the dead townies said I was scum (apart from VA who had no answer when questioned about it)

Marv put you next to Keirathi lol. He just went with the safer lynch because you seemed to care and Vayne didn't give a shit.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 17 2014 04:29 GMT
#2817
And I definitely think the recent interactions between HF and Risen have seemed very strange. They are both really strongly against one another (for no real explainable reasons since there are a lot of really scummy looking people) in a game where scum might be feeling a stronger need to bus in order to gain enough town-cred to win.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 17 2014 04:33 GMT
#2818
On February 13 2014 05:44 marvellosity wrote:
meh. I could lynch not-VA I guess. Maybe one of Holy/Keirathi.

I'd like Palmar to come say things, I'm kinda busy this evening.

RIGHT HERE. MARV THOUGHT YOU WERE SCUM. MARV DOES NOT IGNORE HIS SCUM READS JUST TO LYNCH AFKS AS TOWN. I DO NOT LYNCH PEOPLE PURELY BECAUSE THEY ARE AFK AS TOWN. He switched off you in the end because vayne didn't give a shit and you started posting and showed that you cared about being lynched. It does not mean he thought that you were town later in the day. It most definitely does not mean he didn't think you could be scum.

Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 17 2014 04:50 GMT
#2824
On February 17 2014 13:36 Holyflare wrote:
He wanted to lynch me for information on you and VA, it's quite evident

He said that he thought I was town so I doubt that one lol. And I just reread Marv it truly does appear that he is just terrible and didn't care who got lynched so he sheeped me for the fuck of it. I'm not saying that he didn't think you or Keir would flip mafia; it's more that he thought that everybody would flip mafia.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 17 2014 04:55 GMT
#2825
Which I guess makes sense because I never bothered to explain why I wanted you lynched in the first place.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 17 2014 05:14 GMT
#2826
On February 17 2014 13:42 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2014 13:29 Grackaroni wrote:
And I definitely think the recent interactions between HF and Risen have seemed very strange. They are both really strongly against one another (for no real explainable reasons since there are a lot of really scummy looking people) in a game where scum might be feeling a stronger need to bus in order to gain enough town-cred to win.

I get the sentiment, but even I'm not bussing here when if wave flips scum we would autolose happens.

On February 17 2014 13:00 Risen wrote:
I think agrack flipping town confirms hf as scum as much as possible, so I have no problem with this.

##unvote
##vote: grackaroni

Can you really believe this? You lynch off the only person out of the 3 of us really interested in a HF lynch with the thought process of, "after Grack flips suuuurely they will all want to sheep his HF read."
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 17 2014 12:59 GMT
#2839
Palmar is killing VE just in case. Who do you want to kill Oats?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 17 2014 13:25 GMT
#2844
lol yeah and I've been quite clear on HF and Risen. Let's all kill off that Palmar dude.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 17 2014 13:34 GMT
#2846
##Vote: Palmar
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 17 2014 15:31 GMT
#2950
On February 18 2014 00:10 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2014 00:05 Palmar wrote:
On February 18 2014 00:04 VisceraEyes wrote:
On February 18 2014 00:00 Palmar wrote:
On February 17 2014 23:50 VisceraEyes wrote:
You want to kill me off so that you can "trust my reads" while you're sitting here developing your own picture of how the lynches are going to go later. You don't give a shit about my reads. You're just blowing smoke up my ass so that I'm like "Oh well if Palmar thinks I'm town then it's okay for me to die. Herp derp."


Why do you assume I'm lying.

I'm begging you to work with me. I have no idea why you are so against it. Hell if you can prove to me Grack is scum, I'll lynch him today, but then you'd also have to explain why you didn't just vote him last nomination lynch over Koshi.

I really, really want to know who you think is scum, and why.

Can you please do this for me?

I've gone on and on about why I think yamato and Risen are scum. If you're at all interested in my reads you would know this. I'm afk until after this farce is over.


That's 2/3, and apparently I'm scum too.

Do you still think Risen is scum given his contributions in this last page? I agree with Holy they're basically worthless, but I also think they feel somewhat genuine, he has a thought process and he's following it.


anyone can rationalise a town thought process when doing lylo mathematics "i am town and these are all town reads so these must be scum" is the easiest thing in the world to do, the thing he isn't doing and what makes him scum is that he's not explaining these reads in detail and out loud and he hasn't done so the entire game hence why I keep trying to get him to do it and the only thing he returns to the thread to do is talk about the lynch order again (this is the 2nd time now, it happened yesterday after me and ve came to the conclusion he was scum)

That is your reasoning though. You have consistently argued that Risen and I are scum for trying to get a free mislynch while you were afking. And then you come back and say that this is the easiest kind of suspicion. This is very similar to you voting off somebody because you didn't think they would town read you, and then coming back before the lynch and conjuring up some bullshit that I would switch off Rayn because he wasn't trying to lynch me. (which from your point of view wouldn't make me scum because I would be choosing not to kill the guy who was doing the best job of reading me)

Less complaining about the lack of discussion more analysis.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 17 2014 15:33 GMT
#2953
On February 18 2014 00:22 Oatsmaster wrote:
Risen is epic bus king btw.

I fully believe this lol. HF and Risen just randomly start all out bussing each other after the death of Keirathi. Before that HF was strongly against me and throwing some suspicion on Risen for voting him.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 17 2014 15:38 GMT
#2959
Also I've just been trolling around for this cycle because I wanted to get a sense of who scum wanted out of the game when given the option of lynching anybody.

VE and Palmar are both absolutely town and I'm fine with getting lynched and letting them attempt to figure it out. However, I very strongly recommend lynching HF next cycle as he is the only person in this game silly enough to make the choice to nominate me. If it was both me and HF as town then scum would just nominate HF and confirm him as town and then take me out as the final mislynch and I wouldn't have even put up a fight.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 17 2014 15:39 GMT
#2961
VE/Palmar are both just really silly.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 17 2014 15:43 GMT
#2962
And don't let his effort fool you. No matter how bleak the situation looks he will not stop posting until he's lynched.
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 484
Hyuk 468
Leta 123
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm229
League of Legends
JimRising 740
Other Games
summit1g9127
WinterStarcraft468
Mew2King78
ArmadaUGS38
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick891
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream168
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2277
League of Legends
• Rush1393
• Lourlo1092
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 18m
INu's Battles
6h 18m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 18m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 18m
Replay Cast
17h 18m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.