• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:06
CEST 21:06
KST 04:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7827 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 176 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 08 2014 22:14 GMT
#301
It's good to be Koshi.
I had a good night of sleep.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 08 2014 22:21 GMT
#302
On February 09 2014 07:08 Palmar wrote:
Also, I'm still waiting for you to answer Risen's question about why you should be considered obvious-town. I'm expecting a bit of self-analysis where you point out why certain actions or posts can only be explained by you being town. And don't use meta, I don't give a shit about meta.

How the fuck am I not supposed to use meta. I've literally been intentionally interacting with people to get a read on them. Like the Scooby doo post with Alakaslam. The best way to read him now and always is to determine whether or not he's having fun in the game. Like if he's carefree and having fun then he's town; as scum he gets all tense and freezes up. So my point was to get a series of interactions with him where I could tell the difference. The fact that he replaced out bothers me and I'm not quite sure what to think of it. Then there's the Oats thing which I've already covered. There's the activity thing which you seem content to ignore completely despite the fact that it's true. Hell, I even wanted to understand how VE was intending to approach Cora as I figured it'd help me give a read on him. Like I pick and probe so that I can get reads. I'm literally like the simplest person to read ever. The fact that people can't ever even fucking read me right is so frustrating when i was so fucking stoked to just be able to play a fucking game again.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 08 2014 22:48 GMT
#303
Meh, I'm okay with geript for now. *shrug*

Wave if you want to elaborate on your feels a little bit I might be down with lynching Koshi.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 08 2014 22:48 GMT
#304
Why. Koshi is totes town.
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 08 2014 22:49 GMT
#305
##Unvote
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 08 2014 22:49 GMT
#306
TOWN I TELL YOU.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 08 2014 22:51 GMT
#307
Hi qties
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 08 2014 22:53 GMT
#308
On February 08 2014 22:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
##vote rayn
where the fuck is marv?

On February 08 2014 10:13 marvellosity wrote:
er, that would make you mafia Slam, woopsie. Activity will be v patchy/non-existent until tomorrow evening.

Good to see Oats hasn't evolved.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 08 2014 22:57 GMT
#309
Yeah I really don't feel like defending myself. I'm just gonna wait for Yamato to reply to my message.

Btw, you guys should look into Palmar's vote of Geript. Wouldn't it make a lot of sense for scum to try and rile up Geript for no reason?
Grubby's #1 Fan
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
February 08 2014 23:04 GMT
#310
Geript rage so forced (it's day 1, there is no real rage). VE waffle so lame.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
February 08 2014 23:04 GMT
#311
Corazon pointing out Geript rage as legit when clearly not legit.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 08 2014 23:05 GMT
#312
See Vengeful, there's plenty of real rage on Day 1, believe me.

I don't really see why geript is mafia right now
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 08 2014 23:07 GMT
#313
Is anyone reading Oats as town? If so, why?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 08 2014 23:08 GMT
#314
On February 09 2014 08:04 Risen wrote:
Corazon pointing out Geript rage as legit when clearly not legit.

I'm not going to say anything about Geript here but your statement is 100% wrong. Geript is like this in every situation.
Grubby's #1 Fan
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 08 2014 23:10 GMT
#315
Also Koshi, talk to me about your VA read properly please. Because I may have been thinking similar things but I want to know if my similar things are actually your similar things or not.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 08 2014 23:17 GMT
#316
On February 09 2014 08:10 marvellosity wrote:
Also Koshi, talk to me about your VA read properly please. Because I may have been thinking similar things but I want to know if my similar things are actually your similar things or not.

Is a mind meld still one if it happens hours later
Problem is from that horrible explanation he gave so far I don't they are similar things to what I was thinking, and I have strong scumfeels on Koshi right now

On February 09 2014 07:14 Koshi wrote:
That is true. Town that wants to kill me when I am scum also die.


PS Koshi I don't respond to threats---nor do I understand why threatening town makes sense AS town
Using the 'people who attack me are scum' metric has failed for me about as much as it's worked these days so I don't have much faith in it anymore
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 08 2014 23:18 GMT
#317
"Scumfeels" are even more useless than what Koshi has posted, so until you develop that there's not a lot of point talking about it
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 08 2014 23:20 GMT
#318
Dun worry I got it bbygrl. posting still limited for abit but soon
You can start with his weird threats and uselessness so far though
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
February 08 2014 23:21 GMT
#319
On February 09 2014 08:05 marvellosity wrote:
See Vengeful, there's plenty of real rage on Day 1, believe me.

I don't really see why geript is mafia right now

What do you see that could potentially make anyone rage in this game? That's why it's forced. I'm not saying he's mafia for it, I'm just calling him on it.

On February 09 2014 08:07 marvellosity wrote:
Is anyone reading Oats as town? If so, why?

Who ever reads him as anything? Everyone just accepts that he's going to do what he's going to do regardless of alignment. Verdict: don't talk about him and just ignore him until LYLO or something.

On February 09 2014 08:10 marvellosity wrote:
Also Koshi, talk to me about your VA read properly please. Because I may have been thinking similar things but I want to know if my similar things are actually your similar things or not.

I'm confused by this. What has VA actually done this game? My problem with his play thus far stems from this:
On February 08 2014 11:29 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 11:27 yamato77 wrote:
On February 08 2014 11:26 VayneAuthority wrote:
which is pretty much my goal this game, seems like the best way to go about this setup is just process of elimination

PoE is more dependent on the list and number of players than it is the setup tbh.


lol well the player list is absolutely brutal in that respect so no comment there. I'm hoping the mafia fuck up and give us info on the setup lynches instead of using it to their advantage

Why say that out loud?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 08 2014 23:21 GMT
#320
I agree, but I townread the slot he is filling so I am unsure
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 211
ProTech170
JuggernautJason36
CosmosSc2 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21326
Shuttle 704
White-Ra 139
Hyuk 115
Dewaltoss 99
firebathero 72
Trap 45
ToSsGirL 26
Sacsri 20
Bale 17
[ Show more ]
Rock 16
Dota 2
Gorgc10086
qojqva1382
Counter-Strike
fl0m1515
Fnx 865
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King92
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2927
Khaldor1216
crisheroes1131
Liquid`Hasu517
Other Games
summit1g4649
FrodaN1648
Beastyqt373
XBOCT259
C9.Mang0171
ArmadaUGS169
QueenE79
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV260
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream59
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH342
• StrangeGG 73
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 12
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie877
• Shiphtur315
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 55m
CranKy Ducklings
14h 55m
Online Event
15h 55m
FEL
20h 55m
AI Arena Tournament
21h 55m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 55m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.