• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:11
CEST 15:11
KST 22:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9027 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 176 Next
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 08 2014 21:48 GMT
#281
fucking meant PALMAR IS SCUM!!!!!!
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 08 2014 21:49 GMT
#282
##VOTE PALMAR
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 08 2014 21:50 GMT
#283
Well. At least we know you are town.
I had a good night of sleep.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 08 2014 21:50 GMT
#284
On February 09 2014 06:50 Koshi wrote:
Well. At least we know you are town.

Why don't you have a scumread on Palmar.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
February 08 2014 21:51 GMT
#285
On February 09 2014 06:48 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 06:40 Palmar wrote:
Well the last one is that he claims to have played strong enough towngame to be considered obvious town, decided to ignore Risen's inquiry about an explanation. I think it should be fairly obvious to himself he does not look like town to everyone in the game.

There are several other things that stand out. He opened the game by going after two players unlikely to defend themselves at that point in the game. The Oats asked him about his intentios with the vote which is a perfectly reasonable question but that prompted geript to call the question stupid and countervote Oats, which is clearly not very productive. I mean maybe he's just decided to be a dick which would actually fit what I think of him in general, but it's not helping us win the game and if he continues to play like this I'd frankly simply be ok with lynching him no matter his alignment just so I don't have to deal with him.

But there's also the option that he's being a dick because it's easier than playing normally when you're scum... so..

No this is blatantly false and Palmar's fucking scum for trying to push me like this. Everyone who's ever played with me should know like the simplest way to read me is by filter length. Marv explained it in LoL. It's been true every time. I fucking struggle like hell to post as scum. Palmar even fucking knows this; he played LXI or whatever one I was confrimed town in and my activity was shit for most of the game. Not only this, but Palmar is trying to skew my actions on Oats. Oats is generally pretty easy to read based on how much of a dick he's being in combination with his activity. As town, Oats is far more willing to get into shitfests at any moment and is far more active than he is as scum. Just like in LoL he wasn't a dick early, despite being given the option to get into a shitfest he's just avoided it. So yah, PALMAR IS SCUMB!!!!!!!!!

Palmar is scum with Oats and is using his name to protect him just like Rayn does.

Might listen to you if you didn't include things like this in your posting. Why are you lying about what Palmar is doing?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 08 2014 21:53 GMT
#286
On February 09 2014 06:48 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 06:40 Palmar wrote:
Well the last one is that he claims to have played strong enough towngame to be considered obvious town, decided to ignore Risen's inquiry about an explanation. I think it should be fairly obvious to himself he does not look like town to everyone in the game.

There are several other things that stand out. He opened the game by going after two players unlikely to defend themselves at that point in the game. The Oats asked him about his intentios with the vote which is a perfectly reasonable question but that prompted geript to call the question stupid and countervote Oats, which is clearly not very productive. I mean maybe he's just decided to be a dick which would actually fit what I think of him in general, but it's not helping us win the game and if he continues to play like this I'd frankly simply be ok with lynching him no matter his alignment just so I don't have to deal with him.

But there's also the option that he's being a dick because it's easier than playing normally when you're scum... so..

No this is blatantly false and Palmar's fucking scum for trying to push me like this. Everyone who's ever played with me should know like the simplest way to read me is by filter length. Marv explained it in LoL. It's been true every time. I fucking struggle like hell to post as scum. Palmar even fucking knows this; he played LXI or whatever one I was confrimed town in and my activity was shit for most of the game. Not only this, but Palmar is trying to skew my actions on Oats. Oats is generally pretty easy to read based on how much of a dick he's being in combination with his activity. As town, Oats is far more willing to get into shitfests at any moment and is far more active than he is as scum. Just like in LoL he wasn't a dick early, despite being given the option to get into a shitfest he's just avoided it. So yah, PALMAR IS SCUMB!!!!!!!!!

Palmar is scum with Oats and is using his name to protect him just like Rayn does.


What is blatantly false? I'm not sure I'm following you. I think everything I said in my post was in fact true. I don't care what you think should be the best way to read you.

How am I trying to skew your actions, literally what I said happened. I'll even quote it.

On February 08 2014 11:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
What are you hoping your vote will achieve geript? No one is gonna lynch va just because of that.

Its not useful to discuss the nomination mechanic now so dont


On February 08 2014 12:54 geript wrote:
##unvote
##vote Oats

Stupid question bro. I put my vote where I wanna.


Are you denying this happened? I mean feel free to attack my conclusion, but you can't attack my premise, that's just dumb.

Also, I don't care what you think about "how players normally are". I'm not going to let people get away with doing stuff on "meta".
Computer says mafia
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 08 2014 21:56 GMT
#287
On February 09 2014 06:51 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 06:48 geript wrote:
On February 09 2014 06:40 Palmar wrote:
Well the last one is that he claims to have played strong enough towngame to be considered obvious town, decided to ignore Risen's inquiry about an explanation. I think it should be fairly obvious to himself he does not look like town to everyone in the game.

There are several other things that stand out. He opened the game by going after two players unlikely to defend themselves at that point in the game. The Oats asked him about his intentios with the vote which is a perfectly reasonable question but that prompted geript to call the question stupid and countervote Oats, which is clearly not very productive. I mean maybe he's just decided to be a dick which would actually fit what I think of him in general, but it's not helping us win the game and if he continues to play like this I'd frankly simply be ok with lynching him no matter his alignment just so I don't have to deal with him.

But there's also the option that he's being a dick because it's easier than playing normally when you're scum... so..

No this is blatantly false and Palmar's fucking scum for trying to push me like this. Everyone who's ever played with me should know like the simplest way to read me is by filter length. Marv explained it in LoL. It's been true every time. I fucking struggle like hell to post as scum. Palmar even fucking knows this; he played LXI or whatever one I was confrimed town in and my activity was shit for most of the game. Not only this, but Palmar is trying to skew my actions on Oats. Oats is generally pretty easy to read based on how much of a dick he's being in combination with his activity. As town, Oats is far more willing to get into shitfests at any moment and is far more active than he is as scum. Just like in LoL he wasn't a dick early, despite being given the option to get into a shitfest he's just avoided it. So yah, PALMAR IS SCUMB!!!!!!!!!

Palmar is scum with Oats and is using his name to protect him just like Rayn does.

Might listen to you if you didn't include things like this in your posting. Why are you lying about what Palmar is doing?

I don't know what Palmar is doing exactly. But he's completely and intentionally misconstruing my actions against Oats. Hell, Palmar IIRC has had scumreads on oats before due to lack of activity. The fact that he's painting my actions on Oats so scummy and not even looking at Oats is scummy as fuck. He's chainsawing onto me and using his "name" to put pressure. How isn't that exactly what I posted and what he did? Second, how do you even know what Palmar is doing? That either means that you know that Palmar is town because you're scum or you're both scum together. Explain.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 08 2014 21:58 GMT
#288
On February 09 2014 06:53 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 11:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
What are you hoping your vote will achieve geript? No one is gonna lynch va just because of that.

Its not useful to discuss the nomination mechanic now so dont


Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 12:54 geript wrote:
##unvote
##vote Oats

Stupid question bro. I put my vote where I wanna.


Are you denying this happened? I mean feel free to attack my conclusion, but you can't attack my premise, that's just dumb.

Also, I don't care what you think about "how players normally are". I'm not going to let people get away with doing stuff on "meta".

No. It happened. You're trying to skew my purpose behind it in a scummy light. Do you deny that you've had scumreads on Oats before for lack of activity.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 08 2014 21:59 GMT
#289
On February 09 2014 06:56 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 06:51 Risen wrote:
On February 09 2014 06:48 geript wrote:
On February 09 2014 06:40 Palmar wrote:
Well the last one is that he claims to have played strong enough towngame to be considered obvious town, decided to ignore Risen's inquiry about an explanation. I think it should be fairly obvious to himself he does not look like town to everyone in the game.

There are several other things that stand out. He opened the game by going after two players unlikely to defend themselves at that point in the game. The Oats asked him about his intentios with the vote which is a perfectly reasonable question but that prompted geript to call the question stupid and countervote Oats, which is clearly not very productive. I mean maybe he's just decided to be a dick which would actually fit what I think of him in general, but it's not helping us win the game and if he continues to play like this I'd frankly simply be ok with lynching him no matter his alignment just so I don't have to deal with him.

But there's also the option that he's being a dick because it's easier than playing normally when you're scum... so..

No this is blatantly false and Palmar's fucking scum for trying to push me like this. Everyone who's ever played with me should know like the simplest way to read me is by filter length. Marv explained it in LoL. It's been true every time. I fucking struggle like hell to post as scum. Palmar even fucking knows this; he played LXI or whatever one I was confrimed town in and my activity was shit for most of the game. Not only this, but Palmar is trying to skew my actions on Oats. Oats is generally pretty easy to read based on how much of a dick he's being in combination with his activity. As town, Oats is far more willing to get into shitfests at any moment and is far more active than he is as scum. Just like in LoL he wasn't a dick early, despite being given the option to get into a shitfest he's just avoided it. So yah, PALMAR IS SCUMB!!!!!!!!!

Palmar is scum with Oats and is using his name to protect him just like Rayn does.

Might listen to you if you didn't include things like this in your posting. Why are you lying about what Palmar is doing?

I don't know what Palmar is doing exactly. But he's completely and intentionally misconstruing my actions against Oats. Hell, Palmar IIRC has had scumreads on oats before due to lack of activity. The fact that he's painting my actions on Oats so scummy and not even looking at Oats is scummy as fuck. He's chainsawing onto me and using his "name" to put pressure. How isn't that exactly what I posted and what he did? Second, how do you even know what Palmar is doing? That either means that you know that Palmar is town because you're scum or you're both scum together. Explain.


1. Where did I say I'm not looking at Oats?
2. I even said that I assumed the rest of town is better than me by now, so how am I "using my name"
3. He knows what I'm doing because he has read my posts
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 08 2014 21:59 GMT
#290
On February 09 2014 06:58 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 06:53 Palmar wrote:
On February 08 2014 11:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
What are you hoping your vote will achieve geript? No one is gonna lynch va just because of that.

Its not useful to discuss the nomination mechanic now so dont


On February 08 2014 12:54 geript wrote:
##unvote
##vote Oats

Stupid question bro. I put my vote where I wanna.


Are you denying this happened? I mean feel free to attack my conclusion, but you can't attack my premise, that's just dumb.

Also, I don't care what you think about "how players normally are". I'm not going to let people get away with doing stuff on "meta".

No. It happened. You're trying to skew my purpose behind it in a scummy light. Do you deny that you've had scumreads on Oats before for lack of activity.


Absolutely not, I have in fact had scumreads, or at least willingness to lynch, based on activity alone, and I think you may be right that Oats has been in the past one of those people.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 08 2014 22:01 GMT
#291
On February 09 2014 06:58 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 06:53 Palmar wrote:
On February 08 2014 11:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
What are you hoping your vote will achieve geript? No one is gonna lynch va just because of that.

Its not useful to discuss the nomination mechanic now so dont


On February 08 2014 12:54 geript wrote:
##unvote
##vote Oats

Stupid question bro. I put my vote where I wanna.


Are you denying this happened? I mean feel free to attack my conclusion, but you can't attack my premise, that's just dumb.

Also, I don't care what you think about "how players normally are". I'm not going to let people get away with doing stuff on "meta".

No. It happened. You're trying to skew my purpose behind it in a scummy light. Do you deny that you've had scumreads on Oats before for lack of activity.


Well my conclusion was that it wasn't productive, as I said in my post. I mean you may think it was but to me what you did was not productive at all. Now we can debate whether or not it's reasonable to make the jump from "unproductive" to "scummy".
Computer says mafia
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 08 2014 22:02 GMT
#292
On February 09 2014 06:59 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 06:56 geript wrote:
On February 09 2014 06:51 Risen wrote:
On February 09 2014 06:48 geript wrote:
On February 09 2014 06:40 Palmar wrote:
Well the last one is that he claims to have played strong enough towngame to be considered obvious town, decided to ignore Risen's inquiry about an explanation. I think it should be fairly obvious to himself he does not look like town to everyone in the game.

There are several other things that stand out. He opened the game by going after two players unlikely to defend themselves at that point in the game. The Oats asked him about his intentios with the vote which is a perfectly reasonable question but that prompted geript to call the question stupid and countervote Oats, which is clearly not very productive. I mean maybe he's just decided to be a dick which would actually fit what I think of him in general, but it's not helping us win the game and if he continues to play like this I'd frankly simply be ok with lynching him no matter his alignment just so I don't have to deal with him.

But there's also the option that he's being a dick because it's easier than playing normally when you're scum... so..

No this is blatantly false and Palmar's fucking scum for trying to push me like this. Everyone who's ever played with me should know like the simplest way to read me is by filter length. Marv explained it in LoL. It's been true every time. I fucking struggle like hell to post as scum. Palmar even fucking knows this; he played LXI or whatever one I was confrimed town in and my activity was shit for most of the game. Not only this, but Palmar is trying to skew my actions on Oats. Oats is generally pretty easy to read based on how much of a dick he's being in combination with his activity. As town, Oats is far more willing to get into shitfests at any moment and is far more active than he is as scum. Just like in LoL he wasn't a dick early, despite being given the option to get into a shitfest he's just avoided it. So yah, PALMAR IS SCUMB!!!!!!!!!

Palmar is scum with Oats and is using his name to protect him just like Rayn does.

Might listen to you if you didn't include things like this in your posting. Why are you lying about what Palmar is doing?

I don't know what Palmar is doing exactly. But he's completely and intentionally misconstruing my actions against Oats. Hell, Palmar IIRC has had scumreads on oats before due to lack of activity. The fact that he's painting my actions on Oats so scummy and not even looking at Oats is scummy as fuck. He's chainsawing onto me and using his "name" to put pressure. How isn't that exactly what I posted and what he did? Second, how do you even know what Palmar is doing? That either means that you know that Palmar is town because you're scum or you're both scum together. Explain.


1. Where did I say I'm not looking at Oats?
2. I even said that I assumed the rest of town is better than me by now, so how am I "using my name"
3. He knows what I'm doing because he has read my posts

1. You're trying to push me based on complete bullshit instead of Oats. That warrants protecting him.
2. Despite what you say, we all know that you think you're the best at this game ever or some other hsit.
3. Why answer for him? Do you want to protect him too?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 08 2014 22:04 GMT
#293
On February 09 2014 07:01 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 06:58 geript wrote:
On February 09 2014 06:53 Palmar wrote:
On February 08 2014 11:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
What are you hoping your vote will achieve geript? No one is gonna lynch va just because of that.

Its not useful to discuss the nomination mechanic now so dont


On February 08 2014 12:54 geript wrote:
##unvote
##vote Oats

Stupid question bro. I put my vote where I wanna.


Are you denying this happened? I mean feel free to attack my conclusion, but you can't attack my premise, that's just dumb.

Also, I don't care what you think about "how players normally are". I'm not going to let people get away with doing stuff on "meta".

No. It happened. You're trying to skew my purpose behind it in a scummy light. Do you deny that you've had scumreads on Oats before for lack of activity.


Well my conclusion was that it wasn't productive, as I said in my post. I mean you may think it was but to me what you did was not productive at all. Now we can debate whether or not it's reasonable to make the jump from "unproductive" to "scummy".

So are all scum hunting standards set by Palmar now... Fuck that. You still think you're better than everyone else despite what you said and you can't even deny that shit.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 08 2014 22:05 GMT
#294
##vote: koshi
Feels gathered.
Phonepostibg but I'll be back in a few hours
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 08 2014 22:06 GMT
#295
On February 09 2014 07:02 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 06:59 Palmar wrote:
On February 09 2014 06:56 geript wrote:
On February 09 2014 06:51 Risen wrote:
On February 09 2014 06:48 geript wrote:
On February 09 2014 06:40 Palmar wrote:
Well the last one is that he claims to have played strong enough towngame to be considered obvious town, decided to ignore Risen's inquiry about an explanation. I think it should be fairly obvious to himself he does not look like town to everyone in the game.

There are several other things that stand out. He opened the game by going after two players unlikely to defend themselves at that point in the game. The Oats asked him about his intentios with the vote which is a perfectly reasonable question but that prompted geript to call the question stupid and countervote Oats, which is clearly not very productive. I mean maybe he's just decided to be a dick which would actually fit what I think of him in general, but it's not helping us win the game and if he continues to play like this I'd frankly simply be ok with lynching him no matter his alignment just so I don't have to deal with him.

But there's also the option that he's being a dick because it's easier than playing normally when you're scum... so..

No this is blatantly false and Palmar's fucking scum for trying to push me like this. Everyone who's ever played with me should know like the simplest way to read me is by filter length. Marv explained it in LoL. It's been true every time. I fucking struggle like hell to post as scum. Palmar even fucking knows this; he played LXI or whatever one I was confrimed town in and my activity was shit for most of the game. Not only this, but Palmar is trying to skew my actions on Oats. Oats is generally pretty easy to read based on how much of a dick he's being in combination with his activity. As town, Oats is far more willing to get into shitfests at any moment and is far more active than he is as scum. Just like in LoL he wasn't a dick early, despite being given the option to get into a shitfest he's just avoided it. So yah, PALMAR IS SCUMB!!!!!!!!!

Palmar is scum with Oats and is using his name to protect him just like Rayn does.

Might listen to you if you didn't include things like this in your posting. Why are you lying about what Palmar is doing?

I don't know what Palmar is doing exactly. But he's completely and intentionally misconstruing my actions against Oats. Hell, Palmar IIRC has had scumreads on oats before due to lack of activity. The fact that he's painting my actions on Oats so scummy and not even looking at Oats is scummy as fuck. He's chainsawing onto me and using his "name" to put pressure. How isn't that exactly what I posted and what he did? Second, how do you even know what Palmar is doing? That either means that you know that Palmar is town because you're scum or you're both scum together. Explain.


1. Where did I say I'm not looking at Oats?
2. I even said that I assumed the rest of town is better than me by now, so how am I "using my name"
3. He knows what I'm doing because he has read my posts

1. You're trying to push me based on complete bullshit instead of Oats. That warrants protecting him.
2. Despite what you say, we all know that you think you're the best at this game ever or some other hsit.
3. Why answer for him? Do you want to protect him too?


1. If that is protecting, then yeah, I'm protecting every single player in the game except you at the moment. I could push oats, but I could also be pushing other people. I decided to push you.
2. How on earth am I meant to answer that... are you seriously accusing me of being Palmar? I don't have an alternative account I can post under. Please stop this.
3. Because I can.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 08 2014 22:08 GMT
#296
Also, I'm still waiting for you to answer Risen's question about why you should be considered obvious-town. I'm expecting a bit of self-analysis where you point out why certain actions or posts can only be explained by you being town. And don't use meta, I don't give a shit about meta.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 08 2014 22:11 GMT
#297
On February 09 2014 07:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
##vote: koshi
Feels gathered.
Phonepostibg but I'll be back in a few hours

O rly wave o rly.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 08 2014 22:11 GMT
#298
Wave, I am not even reading this thread but killing people who wants to kill me is working out for me lately. Like really really good.
I had a good night of sleep.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
February 08 2014 22:13 GMT
#299
On February 09 2014 07:11 Koshi wrote:
Wave, I am not even reading this thread but killing people who wants to kill me is working out for me lately. Like really really good.

This statement works as either alignment.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 08 2014 22:14 GMT
#300
That is true. Town that wants to kill me when I am scum also die.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
SteadfastSC175
EnkiAlexander 10
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 175
ProTech152
Rex 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51186
Bisu 2365
Horang2 1407
Hyuk 590
BeSt 514
EffOrt 467
Mini 421
Shuttle 409
Light 350
Soma 331
[ Show more ]
Larva 303
ZerO 197
Rush 169
Mong 93
Leta 79
Snow 64
Pusan 60
Sea.KH 56
ToSsGirL 51
Mind 45
Sexy 31
Aegong 29
Yoon 27
JYJ 27
Bale 20
sorry 19
Terrorterran 13
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Icarus 8
Rock 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4808
XaKoH 390
Counter-Strike
Fnx 759
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1431
Khaldor1190
Lowko430
Other Games
gofns36753
singsing2086
olofmeister1078
B2W.Neo445
hiko366
Livibee195
Beastyqt167
Liquid`VortiX96
Mew2King75
ArmadaUGS38
ZerO(Twitch)15
djWHEAT14
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 365
ComeBackTV 198
Other Games
BasetradeTV165
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream164
StarCraft 2
TaKeTV 124
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 22
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis637
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 49m
CranKy Ducklings
20h 49m
Online Event
21h 49m
FEL
1d 2h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.