• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:52
CEST 00:52
KST 07:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9187 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 26 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 15 2014 08:18 GMT
#2607
I'm basically going to gamble on having been right on day 1. I may not have been, but given how unsure I am it just feels like the right thing to do. As much as I'd love to lynch VE for the sake of lynching VE, let's give this one a shot.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 15 2014 09:14 GMT
#2610
Sure it does bother me, but what can you do?

If Keirathi is scum I would not expect mafia to try to defend him. They will have another shot at lylo tomorrow with a far muddier picture.

Would you expect them to defend him?

I sort of anticipated him falling over regardless of alignment.

That being said, I still think the rage by geript on day 1 was forced, I still think the points I brought up against him were valid. I still think he left the thread as soon as he had the opportunity to (IE wasn't being lynched anymore). I don't think geript contributed anything from raging at me until he quit the game, I think Keirathi's entrance was extremely unnatural. It just feels really off to open with a case having never even interacted with the person accused, I don't think his posting has been particularly good ever since, especially notable is that I _feel_ he's not particularly interested in engaging in conversation.

So yeah, it's super tempting to go after VE instead, he's almost 100% scum based on doing absolutely shit-balls nothing this game, remember my point earlier about how he asked marv for explanations and just kept throwing out random reads with nothing behind them himself. He hasn't explained anything in a long time and is getting away with it.

But yeah, marv thought VE was town, so whatever. Keirathi it is today. If he flips town I'm just going to blame marv, that sounds like a good idea.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 15 2014 09:15 GMT
#2611
btw, I'm not going to make any associative connections. I think mafia has done a very good job of not leaving too many links to each other this game.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 15 2014 09:38 GMT
#2612
The biggest mistake I made this game was not realizing how little room for error we have. As I stated quite clearly on day 1 I was very uncomfortable with the Corazon lynch, but the dude was being a genuine asshole to me so I thought fuck it, might as well not have to play with that guy.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 15 2014 09:39 GMT
#2613
but that gave us only one "real" mislynch, as the Cora lynch was almost a policy lynch.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 15 2014 15:35 GMT
#2621
He's gloating
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 15 2014 15:38 GMT
#2622
maybe we should just say fuck marv and kill ve
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 15 2014 17:46 GMT
#2651
why are you even posting. This game will probably end tonight with the way it's been going
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 15 2014 17:48 GMT
#2653
On February 16 2014 02:22 VisceraEyes wrote:
Is anyone willing to consider Palmar for scum? His saying that I'm gloating I'm trying not to take as a scumclaim, but others should chime in on the subject.



pls don't troll
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 15 2014 17:49 GMT
#2656
cause I'm sad
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 15 2014 18:45 GMT
#2684
I sincerely hope that at least one of you guys is town. Otherwise this is some next level trolling.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 16 2014 04:43 GMT
#2740
fuck
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 16 2014 08:59 GMT
#2748
On February 16 2014 13:54 Risen wrote:
Just don't like your posting compared to town you I've seen. Not much to prove, there's three people who are not going to be convinced no matter what, I would have to convince every town player. I'd rather play to my meta of not caring so when I flip town future games will be able to use this as a reference.


you should be lynched and then banned for that last sentence.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 16 2014 09:02 GMT
#2749
Also I hope Cora is still reading. what an asshole.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 16 2014 10:34 GMT
#2751
Why do you care about the game now that we're lynching mafia?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 16 2014 20:29 GMT
#2767
On February 17 2014 05:00 VisceraEyes wrote:
Keir mentioned you as a scum suspect but never pushed it or discussed it at all. Just throws you in as a secondary candidate to me.


As I said earlier, I'm not going to consider any such associative evidence. Everyone has said everyone is scum.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 16 2014 22:25 GMT
#2774
I think I'm lynching Risen for effort alone tomorrow.

I don't care about winning or losing, it's about sending a message.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 17 2014 00:33 GMT
#2779
##vote ve
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 17 2014 07:41 GMT
#2829
STOP the insanity.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 17 2014 07:44 GMT
#2830
On February 17 2014 10:19 Risen wrote:
Hmm... VE is so obviously the lynch followed by the people he was lining up against (yamato/me). I think we're being set up. I know I am. I think we lynch palmar here on the off chance. Every one of those people is as conf town as it gets, though. Assuming ve is town I can't support his lynch because he's the driving force behind this game.


There is no off-chance. Do you remember who we lynched last cycle? Do you? That guy I tried to get lynched on day 1. Too bad people didn't listen to me at the time.

On February 17 2014 10:19 Risen wrote:
Palmar hasn't used his conf town status like he should have this game so I think he's the lynch.


There's been two town-controlled lynches since I became basically confirmed town. One of them I mostly let marv lead on VA, and the other one was my lynch of choice. Tomorrow we're again going to lynch the person I want to lynch.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 128
Nathanias 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 583
910 27
MaD[AoV]24
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 637
Counter-Strike
Fnx 624
minikerr5
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox509
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4442
Other Games
summit1g8742
shahzam294
C9.Mang0250
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV233
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
Other Games
gamesdonequick0
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21420
Other Games
• imaqtpie841
• Shiphtur768
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 8m
Patches Events
17h 8m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.