• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:11
CEST 13:11
KST 20:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7918 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 26 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 14 2014 14:18 GMT
#2531
The whole HF thing is indeed strange.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 14 2014 14:20 GMT
#2533
But it's strange both ways. There is literally no reason for scum not to stick one of their own on HF, which would almost certainly end up in a VA lynch the day after that.

But it's also very strange that no one seemed to mind HF dying too much.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 14 2014 14:21 GMT
#2534
On February 14 2014 23:20 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 00:18 Palmar wrote:
On February 14 2014 00:16 Holyflare wrote:
sorry that I can't live up to your terrible day 2 onwards game because I actually enjoy analysing


Sure, you enjoy analysing, some people enjoy lurking, some people enjoy ms-painting.

What all of the above have in common is that they have nothing to do with winning mafia games.

Hell, you almost got owned yesterday except that VA is even worse than you.

I think it was this quote that did it.


Did what?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 14 2014 14:25 GMT
#2536
No I know exactly why he isn't playing. He mad
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 14 2014 14:26 GMT
#2537
On February 14 2014 23:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
lynch keirathi.
Nah I was more talking about why the scumteam let us get so close to lynching holyflare when its SO EASY to just all the dudes jump on VA and murder his face.


Lately I've been leaning very much towards lynching WoS first. He was very active and seemed to care a lot in the early game, but as soon as the game went downhill for town he decided his work was done and fucked off.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 14 2014 14:27 GMT
#2539
Like even if Keirathi's case was not believable, and geript's rage early-game was just strange, I'm still not confident lynching him/them, or at least I'm a bit torn.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 14 2014 14:28 GMT
#2540
On February 14 2014 23:27 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 23:26 Palmar wrote:
On February 14 2014 23:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
lynch keirathi.
Nah I was more talking about why the scumteam let us get so close to lynching holyflare when its SO EASY to just all the dudes jump on VA and murder his face.


Lately I've been leaning very much towards lynching WoS first. He was very active and seemed to care a lot in the early game, but as soon as the game went downhill for town he decided his work was done and fucked off.

And then that Yamato guy! He's been working awfully hard lately. It's almost as if he's done absolutely nothing all game long.

Yes, only reason I'm not on yamato's ass is I know how awful he can be when he's town, so this is not entirely out of character.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 14 2014 14:42 GMT
#2551
On February 14 2014 23:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
GETTING AN AWARD? SURELY NOBODY IS THINKING ABOUT THAT!!
Keirathi doesnt like playing scum right?
I could see him lurking the shit out of this game especially if his team is winning by so much.


Keirathi is a bit useless but at least he's done _something_ in the last days.

WoS is off the map. Sure he may be busy but his early game feels a bit all over the place.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 14 2014 14:50 GMT
#2560
On February 14 2014 23:46 WaveofShadow wrote:
Fuck all of you.
Try going to school and having a 14 month old child with 101 degree fever
If you're doing this on purpose to make me rage like palmar then be fucking ashamed of yourselves.


Been there, done that.

Not making you rage. I just feel what little you contribute has almost no value.

Your whole attitude feels very much off.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 14 2014 14:51 GMT
#2561
like you have the option of casually reading a filter, taking some notes, reaching a conclusion. That takes like 20 minutes, but instead you're too busy raging at oats... or me? I'm not even sure who you're angry at... are you angry at me?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 14 2014 14:53 GMT
#2563
It's never too late.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 14 2014 15:01 GMT
#2568
Thing about this afk thing that a few of the players are doing, is that I don't actually believe it. As in I believe they're busy, but I also believe there is _always_ a way to play the game if you want to.

But then again, it's not exclusively a mafia thing to not muster up the energy to play when you're already dealing with things. Townies can do it as well.

But I mean it doesn't make the game easier. Hence why I like vigilante games, it's just so nice to be able to shoot a bit into the pool of afk people. This is also why vigis really should clear out lurkers. It's fine to scumhunt in the lurker-tier, but shooting active/scummy people is generally very bad.

Although this seal-posting thing that seems to be a thing now maybe means we need more vigis.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 14 2014 15:02 GMT
#2569
I wasn't clear enough in the last post. I'm not _blaming_ anyone for not posting, I know I've done it myself, I'm just stating what I consider to be facts.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 14 2014 15:02 GMT
#2571
Why do you feel that way, hint: there is a correct answer.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 14 2014 15:09 GMT
#2574
On February 15 2014 00:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
well mainly because WoS is just saying he shouldnt get lynched for his inactivity but its fine if we lynch him for other stuff. Also the martyring, holyflare never martyered
Also he hasnt put any useful input into the game in his 7-8 posts unlike holyflare from what i remember.


I don't think martyring is particularly telling one way or the other.

But the difference is that holyflare was raging about in-game stuff, ie: he was mad that he wasn't being listened to. WoS is just mad that people are calling him scum.

I don't know this game hard.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 14 2014 15:11 GMT
#2578
On February 10 2014 22:39 Koshi wrote:
Meh I am looking over the playerlist and I still have a good amount of townreads and then some people that I know I will have an easier time to read when game progresses. Looks like this is a pretty hard game for mafia to win, just got to keep to spirit up as town after seeing townflips in nomination day.

New list of mafia:
VA (wishful thinking)
Grack (Let's see if he keeps calling me town)
Palmar (thread sentiment)
rayn (tradition)



Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 14 2014 15:15 GMT
#2581
On February 15 2014 00:10 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2014 00:09 Palmar wrote:
On February 15 2014 00:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
well mainly because WoS is just saying he shouldnt get lynched for his inactivity but its fine if we lynch him for other stuff. Also the martyring, holyflare never martyered
Also he hasnt put any useful input into the game in his 7-8 posts unlike holyflare from what i remember.


I don't think martyring is particularly telling one way or the other.

But the difference is that holyflare was raging about in-game stuff, ie: he was mad that he wasn't being listened to. WoS is just mad that people are calling him scum.

I don't know this game hard.

I'm not mad about being called scum
I'm mad that peole think my aflking means I'm scum.

Bbl


your afk-ing means it's impossible to read you. It's clear that some of the afk-ers are scum. Risen, holy, VE, ger/keir, you, yam koshi have all been very much inactive, and since Grack and I are basically clear, there's at least 3 people that have had massive bouts of AFK and are scum.

So afk = scum.

problem is some of the afk players are town too.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 14 2014 15:28 GMT
#2582
it would be so nice if I could clear oats but I just can't.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 14 2014 16:04 GMT
#2588
On February 15 2014 00:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
How about I claim cop Palmar? Would that clear me?


It'd help!
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 15 2014 08:13 GMT
#2606
Screw it

#yolo
##Vote Keirathi
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 537
RotterdaM112
Rex63
SteadfastSC46
TKL 45
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko320
RotterdaM 112
Rex 63
SteadfastSC 46
TKL 45
Codebar 40
ByuN 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 6381
Shuttle 1332
Bisu 822
Soulkey 744
Jaedong 545
Horang2 543
Mong 371
BeSt 370
actioN 315
firebathero 258
[ Show more ]
Soma 224
Stork 203
Larva 156
Rush 140
Mini 139
Last 113
Zeus 104
Hyun 95
Pusan 81
PianO 74
Mind 71
910 68
ZerO 67
Free 65
Shine 55
sorry 54
Snow 53
Yoon 48
Shinee 42
hero 37
Sharp 29
sSak 27
Sexy 27
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 20
ZergMaN 18
HiyA 18
Hm[arnc] 12
JYJ 11
Sacsri 9
scan(afreeca) 9
Noble 7
yabsab 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe285
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1434
shoxiejesuss627
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King187
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes242
Other Games
gofns38337
singsing1937
B2W.Neo225
DeMusliM174
Livibee158
KnowMe144
Pyrionflax141
Trikslyr24
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV174
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV306
League of Legends
• Jankos1204
Other Games
• Shiphtur424
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 49m
The PondCast
22h 49m
INu's Battles
23h 49m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.