• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:25
CEST 08:25
KST 15:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8830 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 19 Next All
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2014 13:33 GMT
#2518
On February 14 2014 17:53 Koshi wrote:
First of all. I am town. marv guarantee and it is quite obvious.

Secondly, I haven't read the thread since VA was lynched. But while looking for the nomination I saw WoS being terrible. Probably scum but wouldn't be too surprised to see him flip town. Anyway. My vote is on him next cycle. It will be my only post.

This cycle I will start on Grack but willing to move to Palmar. Depends on what random post I will read on the matter and if I find it smart.

##vote Grack

Yeah we definitely need to get rid of this guy. 5th scum player.

##Unvote: Grackaroni
##Vote: Koshi
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2014 13:54 GMT
#2520
Your guess is as good as mine. Everyone just rally around that Palmar guy. Any townie that votes on their own can potentially cost us the game to a last second switch.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2014 13:56 GMT
#2521
If I had to guess it would go:

Keirathi
WoS
Yamato
HF
Risen
VE
Oatsmaster
Koshi
Palmar
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2014 13:56 GMT
#2522
From scum to town
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2014 14:03 GMT
#2524
not sure. He definitely doesn't go down easily as scum look at Hogwarts.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2014 14:08 GMT
#2525
Would rather see more HF
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2014 14:08 GMT
#2526
On February 14 2014 22:58 Oatsmaster wrote:
yay finally someone who doesnt think im scum!!

As for this it's a pretty close list lol.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2014 14:20 GMT
#2532
On February 14 2014 00:18 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 00:16 Holyflare wrote:
sorry that I can't live up to your terrible day 2 onwards game because I actually enjoy analysing


Sure, you enjoy analysing, some people enjoy lurking, some people enjoy ms-painting.

What all of the above have in common is that they have nothing to do with winning mafia games.

Hell, you almost got owned yesterday except that VA is even worse than you.

I think it was this quote that did it.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2014 14:22 GMT
#2535
I thought you were referring to him abandoning thread.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2014 14:27 GMT
#2538
On February 14 2014 23:26 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 23:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
lynch keirathi.
Nah I was more talking about why the scumteam let us get so close to lynching holyflare when its SO EASY to just all the dudes jump on VA and murder his face.


Lately I've been leaning very much towards lynching WoS first. He was very active and seemed to care a lot in the early game, but as soon as the game went downhill for town he decided his work was done and fucked off.

And then that Yamato guy! He's been working awfully hard lately. It's almost as if he's done absolutely nothing all game long.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2014 14:30 GMT
#2541
On February 14 2014 23:28 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 23:27 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 14 2014 23:26 Palmar wrote:
On February 14 2014 23:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
lynch keirathi.
Nah I was more talking about why the scumteam let us get so close to lynching holyflare when its SO EASY to just all the dudes jump on VA and murder his face.


Lately I've been leaning very much towards lynching WoS first. He was very active and seemed to care a lot in the early game, but as soon as the game went downhill for town he decided his work was done and fucked off.

And then that Yamato guy! He's been working awfully hard lately. It's almost as if he's done absolutely nothing all game long.

Yes, only reason I'm not on yamato's ass is I know how awful he can be when he's town, so this is not entirely out of character.

No he's actually been trying super hard recently in town games and looks super townie. Add in the possibility of getting an award for his play and his disappearance is really suspicious. Yamato is really bad at scum so he always lurks.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2014 14:37 GMT
#2544
On February 14 2014 23:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
GETTING AN AWARD? SURELY NOBODY IS THINKING ABOUT THAT!!
Keirathi doesnt like playing scum right?
I could see him lurking the shit out of this game especially if his team is winning by so much.

Not at this point but I think we all expected Yamato to be try-hard so that he can grab that belt.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2014 14:42 GMT
#2549
Alright here is what we are going to do.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2014 14:42 GMT
#2550
All townies must now PM Coag and ask for a seal to avoid getting lynched.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2014 14:45 GMT
#2555
We demand seals of the Coag or baby variety.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2014 15:00 GMT
#2567
On February 14 2014 23:55 WaveofShadow wrote:
I can't casually read a filter on my phomne
Nor open multiple tabs and sift through shit like normal

Normally I would just sit back and do nothing as oats so kindly suggested because what little effort I offered woukdnt be enough but when I see people call me out for intentionally afking it makes me upset considering the reasons I have

There is absolutely no point in arguing this any further, and I have zero desire to interact with oats as bhes just going to get me modkilled. Either lynch me or don't; if I can post properly then I promise I will.

If. Not, wjat will be will be

I understand you have reasons and you aren't afking on purpose. It's just hard to differentiate who isn't posting because they are unable to post and who is actually intentionally afk. Because at this point I think it's a given that a few people aren't posting because they are already blending in.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2014 15:12 GMT
#2579
I think Oatsmaster's answer was better than Palmar's.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2014 15:12 GMT
#2580
What a day
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2014 15:32 GMT
#2583
But if we can actually lynch scum tomorrow they have to keep narrowing out their pool of lynchable players.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 15 2014 02:09 GMT
#2601
Once again I'd like to reiterate that we should stick to the follow Palmar plan. I'm already sure that HF will pop in and leave a vote on me and that is a lost game if he is town.
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 455
Hyuk 294
Leta 198
Hyun 89
Hm[arnc] 37
ZergMaN 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm227
League of Legends
JimRising 762
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King81
Other Games
summit1g8704
WinterStarcraft517
Nina134
ArmadaUGS60
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick821
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream152
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2301
League of Legends
• Rush1385
• Lourlo1115
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 35m
INu's Battles
5h 35m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
8h 35m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 35m
Replay Cast
16h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 4h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.