• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:02
CEST 09:02
KST 16:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8893 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 19 Next All
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 13 2014 15:09 GMT
#2433
On February 14 2014 00:07 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 00:06 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 14 2014 00:04 Holyflare wrote:
On February 14 2014 00:03 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 14 2014 00:01 Holyflare wrote:
On February 13 2014 23:58 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 13 2014 23:57 Holyflare wrote:
and I'm here posting now and doing vote analysis and YOU are shitting on me on such insignificant points and not helping to progress the game. Yet you are the one that wants to quit?! Where is the logic there at all.

What vote analysis? You said everyone voting you is scum. Then I said I think it's the opposite. Then you said, "Why dont you comment on something relevant, scum?


You have 0 basis for voting me, the person that you had called scum only in the past day because of something "you'd explain in the morning" only to then NOT explain it and get "frustrated" when people didn't listen to you. Risen consolidated to avoid shenanigans and then DID SHENANIGANS and afk'd on someone that wasn't around. Palmar didn't even read anything I wrote about you and said you were town and then complained that I wasn't catering to the audience and voted me for being angry only to then want to sheep marv but marv wasn't around so then he afk'd.

Only me, you and koshi were around for the vote. That is terrible.

-Towniest thing I've heard all day.

I didn't give any reasoning on Mocsta either and that didn't change him being scum.


So your frustration is then fake?

No what frustrates me is that nobody is willing to ever follow me and are only willing to follow Marv/BC and we always lose. If I were allowed to post under Marv's account in a posting style that looked like Marv's then scum would be dead right now.


Except for the fact that marv does a shit load of research to form his reads and can coherently portray them to the thread and then get his scum target lynched whereas you go on "feels" without playing the game and troll for 3 days and then complain about it? Many similarities

Alright I'm glad we agree. Marv did a shit load of research and voted you and must have coherently portrayed his reasoning to the thread.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 13 2014 15:09 GMT
#2434
Guess we can all follow Marv now knowing that his read is good.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 13 2014 15:11 GMT
#2437
On February 14 2014 00:10 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 00:09 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 14 2014 00:07 Holyflare wrote:
On February 14 2014 00:06 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 14 2014 00:04 Holyflare wrote:
On February 14 2014 00:03 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 14 2014 00:01 Holyflare wrote:
On February 13 2014 23:58 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 13 2014 23:57 Holyflare wrote:
and I'm here posting now and doing vote analysis and YOU are shitting on me on such insignificant points and not helping to progress the game. Yet you are the one that wants to quit?! Where is the logic there at all.

What vote analysis? You said everyone voting you is scum. Then I said I think it's the opposite. Then you said, "Why dont you comment on something relevant, scum?


You have 0 basis for voting me, the person that you had called scum only in the past day because of something "you'd explain in the morning" only to then NOT explain it and get "frustrated" when people didn't listen to you. Risen consolidated to avoid shenanigans and then DID SHENANIGANS and afk'd on someone that wasn't around. Palmar didn't even read anything I wrote about you and said you were town and then complained that I wasn't catering to the audience and voted me for being angry only to then want to sheep marv but marv wasn't around so then he afk'd.

Only me, you and koshi were around for the vote. That is terrible.

-Towniest thing I've heard all day.

I didn't give any reasoning on Mocsta either and that didn't change him being scum.


So your frustration is then fake?

No what frustrates me is that nobody is willing to ever follow me and are only willing to follow Marv/BC and we always lose. If I were allowed to post under Marv's account in a posting style that looked like Marv's then scum would be dead right now.


Except for the fact that marv does a shit load of research to form his reads and can coherently portray them to the thread and then get his scum target lynched whereas you go on "feels" without playing the game and troll for 3 days and then complain about it? Many similarities

Alright I'm glad we agree. Marv did a shit load of research and voted you and must have coherently portrayed his reasoning to the thread.


he only voted me because I wasn't around, not because I was scum, which as can be seen was dropped when I returned to the thread

And you say that I am 100% scum for doing that. When in fact I actually largely do go off of feels.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 13 2014 15:12 GMT
#2439
On February 14 2014 00:11 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 00:10 Palmar wrote:
On February 14 2014 00:09 Holyflare wrote:
On February 14 2014 00:07 Palmar wrote:
I find your posts boring Holyflare, what can I say?

Play more on day 1 next time pls.



boring = scum?

This game is boring, analysis of afk players is boring, you are being boring. I can't play more than I have free time so no thanks. My day 1's are usually full of posts and I've just told you to look at my filters to prove that but you can't be fucked. Why even continue posting if all you're going to say is useless shit?


I don't trust meta. I'm not going back to read some dumb game I wasn't a part of and have no context to read it in just to try to figure out if you're scum or not.


it's nothing to do with meta, ALL my games have more than 6-10 pages on day 1 regardless of scum or town so when I have no activity it's because i'm busy

I don't think that's true. I remember you disappearing for a long time in TIme to DIe after promising walls of text.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 13 2014 15:13 GMT
#2441
On February 14 2014 00:12 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 00:11 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 14 2014 00:10 Holyflare wrote:
On February 14 2014 00:09 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 14 2014 00:07 Holyflare wrote:
On February 14 2014 00:06 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 14 2014 00:04 Holyflare wrote:
On February 14 2014 00:03 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 14 2014 00:01 Holyflare wrote:
On February 13 2014 23:58 Grackaroni wrote:
[quote]
What vote analysis? You said everyone voting you is scum. Then I said I think it's the opposite. Then you said, "Why dont you comment on something relevant, scum?


You have 0 basis for voting me, the person that you had called scum only in the past day because of something "you'd explain in the morning" only to then NOT explain it and get "frustrated" when people didn't listen to you. Risen consolidated to avoid shenanigans and then DID SHENANIGANS and afk'd on someone that wasn't around. Palmar didn't even read anything I wrote about you and said you were town and then complained that I wasn't catering to the audience and voted me for being angry only to then want to sheep marv but marv wasn't around so then he afk'd.

Only me, you and koshi were around for the vote. That is terrible.

-Towniest thing I've heard all day.

I didn't give any reasoning on Mocsta either and that didn't change him being scum.


So your frustration is then fake?

No what frustrates me is that nobody is willing to ever follow me and are only willing to follow Marv/BC and we always lose. If I were allowed to post under Marv's account in a posting style that looked like Marv's then scum would be dead right now.


Except for the fact that marv does a shit load of research to form his reads and can coherently portray them to the thread and then get his scum target lynched whereas you go on "feels" without playing the game and troll for 3 days and then complain about it? Many similarities

Alright I'm glad we agree. Marv did a shit load of research and voted you and must have coherently portrayed his reasoning to the thread.


he only voted me because I wasn't around, not because I was scum, which as can be seen was dropped when I returned to the thread

And you say that I am 100% scum for doing that. When in fact I actually largely do go off of feels.


he changed his read based off information in the game that he could analyse later when he had free time because he was sure VA was scum, coupled with the fact that he no longer wanted to play you are an asshat

Rofl you think I want to play?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 13 2014 15:19 GMT
#2454
Go ahead and play the game. I'm not stopping you. I only came on here to disagree with you saying that Me/Palmar/Risen pushing you makes us scummy.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 13 2014 15:21 GMT
#2458
It's fine we'll lynch Keirathi and go from there.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 13 2014 15:22 GMT
#2459
Can you agree with that much?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 13 2014 15:23 GMT
#2461
Well this is TL Mafia so I'm pretty sure we are all assholes.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 13 2014 15:27 GMT
#2464
I think he's unhappy that people don't want to listen to his analysis against me.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 13 2014 15:29 GMT
#2466
dunno. Either because he's actually town or because he's scum and thinks he has a strong case for me being scum and is annoyed that people still wanted to kill him over me after adding his analysis.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 13 2014 15:38 GMT
#2470
On February 14 2014 00:36 Palmar wrote:
(if it wasn't obvious, I decided to be a dick and intentionally piss off holy to see how pissed off he'd get).

lol no I think we all thought that was just you being yourself.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 13 2014 16:07 GMT
#2472
I think a lot of hosts are actually cracking down on this Palmar try to make others rage scum hunting strategy.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 13 2014 16:11 GMT
#2474
On February 14 2014 00:36 Palmar wrote:
(if it wasn't obvious, I decided to be a dick and intentionally piss off holy to see how pissed off he'd get).

Yeah and then you got sloppy!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 13 2014 16:14 GMT
#2475
We definitely lost this game.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 13 2014 16:22 GMT
#2477
No I want to start with Keirathi.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 13 2014 21:54 GMT
#2491
[image loading]
WIFOM that bitches.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2014 00:34 GMT
#2493
Oh shits. I better go write up an arbitrary lynch order that nobody will end up following.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2014 00:34 GMT
#2494
Not looking very good for the HF Palmar/Grack/Risen theory though.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2014 01:49 GMT
#2495
This game such dead.

##Vote: grackaroni
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 438
Leta 315
Hyuk 215
Hyun 116
Shinee 45
Hm[arnc] 41
ZergMaN 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm216
League of Legends
JimRising 730
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King117
Other Games
summit1g9070
WinterStarcraft509
ArmadaUGS83
Nina61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick758
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream175
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2331
League of Legends
• Rush1453
• Lourlo1083
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 58m
INu's Battles
4h 58m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
7h 58m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 58m
Replay Cast
15h 58m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 3h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.