• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:02
CEST 09:02
KST 16:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8893 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 19 Next All
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 13 2014 00:26 GMT
#2358
freaking Koshi.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 13 2014 00:33 GMT
#2369
Booo Marv. Guy only lynches town.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 13 2014 00:33 GMT
#2370
Response to his thoughts on my entrance.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 13 2014 00:46 GMT
#2375
This is honestly really frustrating to me. I understand that I don't put enough effort into the game but my vote fairly consistently lands on scum and a lot of people just seem absolutely incapable of recognizing what kind of plays comes from town and what kind of play comes from mafia.

Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 13 2014 00:55 GMT
#2379
Because you want them to think I am mafia?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 13 2014 00:57 GMT
#2381
But does it bother you that Koshi is town for being shit?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 13 2014 00:57 GMT
#2382
Because he's like total shit.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 13 2014 14:42 GMT
#2405
On February 13 2014 23:23 Holyflare wrote:
You cannot complain about people being shit when you were a pretentious asshole that told me "You should cater your reads to the town" and almost got another towny lynched off which would be auto win for a VA mislynch in 2 days instead of reading what I wrote and discussing it you told me lul you gonna die and afk'd only to then ask marv what to do. Real hypocrtical of you.

As for who is scum I'm pretty sure I need to change a few things around based on what just happened.

b]VisceraEyes (1): Risen, Keirathi
VayneAuthority (5): Oatsmaster, Palmar, Koshi, Marvellosity, VisceraEyes, Risen, marvellosity, Koshi, Holyflare
Keirathi (1): WaveofShadow, Palmar, Holyflare
Oatsmaster (0): Grackaroni
Holyflare (4): Grackaroni, Grackaroni, VayneAuthority, Risen, marvellosity , Koshi, Palmar, Holyflare
WaveofShadow (1): yamato77
Grackaroni (0): Koshi, Holyflare

This was the final vote count. The wagon on me started initially because VA had a read on me based on nothing and then grack decided to join him and add to that nothingness case with nothing. Shortly after that people followed on. Marvellosity, Risen, Koshi, Palmar.

Koshi and marv finally got off me and marv is town but the remaining people Grack/Risen/Palmar are HIGHLY likely to contain mafia. The best method for scum to win the game would have been to kill a person that was town that wasn't VA because VA would have been a very very easy mislynch in the next lynch phase and so what better way to do that then to stick to the person that wasn't around and then afk when things seem to happen.

I've already made my case against grack and he states the timeline is wrong (not sure it is) but the rest of it still stands, his reads do not add up and he doesn't follow a coherent thought process through the entire game. Even now he is "frustrated" that nobody listens to him after not playing the game for 3 WHOLE DAYS and wondering why????

Palmar, I am so so so confused by him. Thought he was town, still kind of do, but his play around the lynch deadline and interactions around that are so bad it's frustrating to continue reading him as town. Why would he flat out ignore everything I wrote just to say "grack is town to me" and THEN lynch me off based on nothing straight after I made the case instead of generating discussion and trying to solve the game? He then asked marv to pretty much make his read for him at the end of the day:

Show nested quote +
On February 13 2014 09:19 Palmar wrote:
marv what do?

help pls


and marv didn't respond and he proceeded to further afk and THEN THE NEXT DAY CALL EVERYONE ELSE BAD FOR NOT PLAYING. This doesn't align with what I see as someone who wants to win by finding the remaining mafia.

Risen on the other hand has done nothing all game, has sheeped reads, sheeped marv and then when marv went back off me he decided to turn sheep mode off and not listen to anything despite not being around for the times when it counts. He then did not do anything at deadline but afk. He is quite likely scum for this because I know he was around at the deadline time.
[/b]
This is really inaccurate. Scum are really unlikely to play like that and draw attention to themselves in that way when they know that Marv will be gone later and they can just sit back and hide until the next cycle and last second switch on to a town lurker.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 13 2014 14:49 GMT
#2409
On February 13 2014 23:47 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
This is really inaccurate. Scum are really unlikely to play like that and draw attention to themselves in that way when they know that Marv will be gone later and they can just sit back and hide until the next cycle and last second switch on to a town lurker.


I hope you are actually kidding. I was afk when half the votes were placed onto me and MARVELOSSITY JOINED THE WAGON. That was the easiest scum switch to an afk person lynch that wasn't VA in the history of TL Mafia. There would be nobody looking bad because "oh he was afk" and when I returned I got angry that nobody was discussing shit so then it's "oh why would he rage as town". So portraying that as something bad would be ridiculous. Scum only need 1 more mislynch to win and who would be the easiest mislynch in the land? Oh yeh that's VA.

And I spent the entire day trying to get Marvellosity to switch. That's the hardest fucking scum switch in TL mafia history when I could literally just chill all day and then wait for a townie to vote VE or Yamato or Risen or whoever else is a town lurker and last second vote switch to win the game.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 13 2014 14:49 GMT
#2410
I quit.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 13 2014 14:50 GMT
#2411
Everything he does is meant to make me look bad. And it's really fucking obvious.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 13 2014 14:51 GMT
#2412
He doesn't even think before he does it. It will be like, Grack's defense was really shit.
I will respond your case was bad
And he will go, "OH Yeah Grack? Why are you commenting on worthless stuff? Hmmmmmmmm?"
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 13 2014 14:56 GMT
#2415
Yeah I agree that is terrible.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 13 2014 14:57 GMT
#2417
On February 13 2014 23:53 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2014 23:49 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 13 2014 23:47 Holyflare wrote:
This is really inaccurate. Scum are really unlikely to play like that and draw attention to themselves in that way when they know that Marv will be gone later and they can just sit back and hide until the next cycle and last second switch on to a town lurker.


I hope you are actually kidding. I was afk when half the votes were placed onto me and MARVELOSSITY JOINED THE WAGON. That was the easiest scum switch to an afk person lynch that wasn't VA in the history of TL Mafia. There would be nobody looking bad because "oh he was afk" and when I returned I got angry that nobody was discussing shit so then it's "oh why would he rage as town". So portraying that as something bad would be ridiculous. Scum only need 1 more mislynch to win and who would be the easiest mislynch in the land? Oh yeh that's VA.

And I spent the entire day trying to get Marvellosity to switch. That's the hardest fucking scum switch in TL mafia history when I could literally just chill all day and then wait for a townie to vote VE or Yamato or Risen or whoever else is a town lurker and last second vote switch to win the game.


Ignoring the fact that those 3 could be not-town lurkers? Marv switched on his own volition not because you "convinced" him. You had no input in his switch whatsoever because you had NO reason to vote me just like VA. You weren't on the VA wagon who you called scum the entirety of the past 2 days and he flipped town, that looks so bad.

There wouldn't be anything to switch to if it wasn't for me pestering him all day long.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 13 2014 14:58 GMT
#2418
On February 13 2014 23:57 Holyflare wrote:
and I'm here posting now and doing vote analysis and YOU are shitting on me on such insignificant points and not helping to progress the game. Yet you are the one that wants to quit?! Where is the logic there at all.

What vote analysis? You said everyone voting you is scum. Then I said I think it's the opposite. Then you said, "Why dont you comment on something relevant, scum?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 13 2014 14:59 GMT
#2420
On February 13 2014 23:58 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2014 23:57 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 13 2014 23:53 Holyflare wrote:
On February 13 2014 23:49 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 13 2014 23:47 Holyflare wrote:
This is really inaccurate. Scum are really unlikely to play like that and draw attention to themselves in that way when they know that Marv will be gone later and they can just sit back and hide until the next cycle and last second switch on to a town lurker.


I hope you are actually kidding. I was afk when half the votes were placed onto me and MARVELOSSITY JOINED THE WAGON. That was the easiest scum switch to an afk person lynch that wasn't VA in the history of TL Mafia. There would be nobody looking bad because "oh he was afk" and when I returned I got angry that nobody was discussing shit so then it's "oh why would he rage as town". So portraying that as something bad would be ridiculous. Scum only need 1 more mislynch to win and who would be the easiest mislynch in the land? Oh yeh that's VA.

And I spent the entire day trying to get Marvellosity to switch. That's the hardest fucking scum switch in TL mafia history when I could literally just chill all day and then wait for a townie to vote VE or Yamato or Risen or whoever else is a town lurker and last second vote switch to win the game.


Ignoring the fact that those 3 could be not-town lurkers? Marv switched on his own volition not because you "convinced" him. You had no input in his switch whatsoever because you had NO reason to vote me just like VA. You weren't on the VA wagon who you called scum the entirety of the past 2 days and he flipped town, that looks so bad.

There wouldn't be anything to switch to if it wasn't for me pestering him all day long.


marv can easily start a counter wagon on his own ~_~ as can be seen since 3 people joined the wagon after he did and not when you "convinced" him

Because he's fucking Marv. He didn't give any reasoning and then as soon as he says to lynch you everyone piles on. But he wouldn't have ever done it if I hadn't bugged him all day long.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 13 2014 15:03 GMT
#2423
On February 14 2014 00:01 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2014 23:58 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 13 2014 23:57 Holyflare wrote:
and I'm here posting now and doing vote analysis and YOU are shitting on me on such insignificant points and not helping to progress the game. Yet you are the one that wants to quit?! Where is the logic there at all.

What vote analysis? You said everyone voting you is scum. Then I said I think it's the opposite. Then you said, "Why dont you comment on something relevant, scum?


You have 0 basis for voting me, the person that you had called scum only in the past day because of something "you'd explain in the morning" only to then NOT explain it and get "frustrated" when people didn't listen to you. Risen consolidated to avoid shenanigans and then DID SHENANIGANS and afk'd on someone that wasn't around. Palmar didn't even read anything I wrote about you and said you were town and then complained that I wasn't catering to the audience and voted me for being angry only to then want to sheep marv but marv wasn't around so then he afk'd.

Only me, you and koshi were around for the vote. That is terrible.

-Towniest thing I've heard all day.

I didn't give any reasoning on Mocsta either and that didn't change him being scum.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 13 2014 15:03 GMT
#2424
On February 14 2014 00:02 Holyflare wrote:
You also called VA scum for the past 2 days only to NOT vote him because you wanted to vote me who was afk.

Because I'm skilled.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 13 2014 15:06 GMT
#2428
On February 14 2014 00:04 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 00:03 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 14 2014 00:01 Holyflare wrote:
On February 13 2014 23:58 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 13 2014 23:57 Holyflare wrote:
and I'm here posting now and doing vote analysis and YOU are shitting on me on such insignificant points and not helping to progress the game. Yet you are the one that wants to quit?! Where is the logic there at all.

What vote analysis? You said everyone voting you is scum. Then I said I think it's the opposite. Then you said, "Why dont you comment on something relevant, scum?


You have 0 basis for voting me, the person that you had called scum only in the past day because of something "you'd explain in the morning" only to then NOT explain it and get "frustrated" when people didn't listen to you. Risen consolidated to avoid shenanigans and then DID SHENANIGANS and afk'd on someone that wasn't around. Palmar didn't even read anything I wrote about you and said you were town and then complained that I wasn't catering to the audience and voted me for being angry only to then want to sheep marv but marv wasn't around so then he afk'd.

Only me, you and koshi were around for the vote. That is terrible.

-Towniest thing I've heard all day.

I didn't give any reasoning on Mocsta either and that didn't change him being scum.


So your frustration is then fake?

No what frustrates me is that nobody is willing to ever follow me and are only willing to follow Marv/BC and we always lose. If I were allowed to post under Marv's account in a posting style that looked like Marv's then scum would be dead right now.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 13 2014 15:07 GMT
#2430
On February 14 2014 00:06 Holyflare wrote:
This thread was fucking dead. I could have just afk'd like 3/4 of the people in this game and got on with my life but here I am trying to do SOME analysis even if you call it fucking "bad".

Ok and I'm stuck here as the only one responding to this again.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 438
Leta 315
Hyuk 215
Hyun 116
Shinee 45
Hm[arnc] 41
ZergMaN 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm216
League of Legends
JimRising 730
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King117
Other Games
summit1g9070
WinterStarcraft509
ArmadaUGS83
Nina61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick758
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream175
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2331
League of Legends
• Rush1453
• Lourlo1083
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 58m
INu's Battles
4h 58m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
7h 58m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 58m
Replay Cast
15h 58m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 3h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.