• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:44
CEST 14:44
KST 21:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6591 users

GSL Open Mini Mafia IV - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 94 95 96 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 26 2014 00:15 GMT
#61
Well it is you who is being confusing in both this game and the gsl game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 26 2014 00:16 GMT
#62
I hope I am going to roll NESTEAAAAA in this game and the gsl game.

♥Nestea♥
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 26 2014 00:23 GMT
#63
please be town this game Koshi. ok?
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 26 2014 00:26 GMT
#64
I shall pray to Nestea.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 26 2014 00:26 GMT
#65
Rainbow is much better. Nestea is a noob in BW.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 26 2014 00:32 GMT
#66
We cant be friends anymore.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 26 2014 00:34 GMT
#67
The nwhy is Nestea not in your Fantasy PL team? huh?
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 26 2014 00:40 GMT
#68
I dont need to pick a "fantasy" team when there is Incredible Miracles.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 26 2014 00:46 GMT
#69
I know, that was my mistake - picking IM as the team instead of like anything..
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 26 2014 00:51 GMT
#70
Tssssssssss
I had a good night of sleep.
suki
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada1159 Posts
January 26 2014 01:28 GMT
#71
I want hopetorture
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 26 2014 01:31 GMT
#72
On January 26 2014 10:28 suki wrote:
I want hopetorture


Hopetorture is Rainbow tho.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 26 2014 01:35 GMT
#73
Where do Koreans come up with their nicknames?
Like if you have already come up with something like intotherainbow why would you wanna be hopetorture?
Or who comes up with something like fruitdealer? like seriously? boxer isn't the most innovative thing either.
table for two on a tv tray
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 26 2014 01:36 GMT
#74
I thing fruitdealers parents are literally fruitmongers though I could be wrong
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
January 26 2014 01:37 GMT
#75
my understanding is that only non-koreans care what nick names koreans use
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 26 2014 01:38 GMT
#76
On January 26 2014 10:36 Blazinghand wrote:
I thing fruitdealers parents are literally fruitmongers though I could be wrong

Oh yeah that's actually right.
table for two on a tv tray
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 26 2014 01:38 GMT
#77
It's just like me speaking english and then making a nick like: 권투 선수
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 26 2014 01:42 GMT
#78
On January 26 2014 10:37 thrawn2112 wrote:
my understanding is that only non-koreans care what nick names koreans use

Yeah. They refer to them as their real names.
table for two on a tv tray
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
January 26 2014 04:33 GMT
#79
I can't decide if I want to play this game or not.
After playing in the shadow game I don't know if I can go back to the usual crowd here and deal with things like Rayn tunnel/spam, DP rage, kush being...kush and suki wait whodafuq is suki

Jk guise
<3
/in
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 26 2014 04:40 GMT
#80
On January 26 2014 13:33 WaveofShadow wrote:
I can't decide if I want to play this game or not.
After playing in the shadow game I don't know if I can go back to the usual crowd here and deal with things like Rayn tunnel/spam, DP rage Winning the game, kush being...kush and suki wait whodafuq is suki

Jk guise
<3
/in


Fixed
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 94 95 96 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings215
SHIN 133
CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 368
SHIN 133
Railgan 46
MindelVK 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 70463
Calm 11058
Rain 2444
Bisu 1660
FanTaSy 848
Stork 559
soO 533
Shuttle 520
Rush 273
Soma 246
[ Show more ]
firebathero 215
Snow 214
Last 194
Light 122
Mind 105
Pusan 73
Sharp 59
Sea.KH 58
hero 47
ToSsGirL 46
Bale 38
Free 36
Trap 34
Aegong 27
Hm[arnc] 26
Mong 24
zelot 18
Sexy 15
yabsab 15
HiyA 13
Sacsri 12
Shine 12
IntoTheRainbow 11
Noble 11
scan(afreeca) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc10609
Dendi734
Counter-Strike
fl0m1663
byalli972
x6flipin360
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Other Games
gofns38746
singsing2216
B2W.Neo615
Pyrionflax252
Trikslyr34
Chillindude11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV216
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 92
• Gemini_19 9
• Dystopia_ 5
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV468
League of Legends
• Jankos3045
• Nemesis2316
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1294
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 16m
OSC
10h 16m
Replay Cast
10h 16m
OSC
23h 16m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.