• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:29
CEST 04:29
KST 11:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6058 users

Normal Mini Mafia: Episode I - Page 30

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 92 Next
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
January 21 2014 03:24 GMT
#581
On January 21 2014 12:21 kushm4sta wrote:
sheeping is not really how rayn plays scum

he sheeped me the entire last phase of WC2 and let me lead town to it's death
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 21 2014 03:24 GMT
#582
On January 21 2014 12:16 thrawn2112 wrote:
I think this is the least effort you've ever town read me for...

why so sheepy? I know you don't think i'm better than you

Because i do not care if kush is mafia or not, at least now. I read the thread while i was letting you guys argue with each other and i found out zarepath is mafia. I can't possibly lynch both of them. Also it's 5:30 AM and i am pretty tired so multitasking is a pretty big nono atm.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 21 2014 03:25 GMT
#583
On January 21 2014 12:24 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 12:21 kushm4sta wrote:
sheeping is not really how rayn plays scum

he sheeped me the entire last phase of WC2 and let me lead town to it's death

And that was because what i said didn't matter at all as there were only townies allowed to be lynched and i was lazy as fuck.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 21 2014 03:29 GMT
#584
kush could you write a small paragraph as your read on everyone in the game?
table for two on a tv tray
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 21 2014 03:31 GMT
#585
On January 21 2014 12:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
kush could you write a small paragraph as your read on everyone in the game?


Uh, how bout just your scum reads? Kush doesn't need to be provoked to point out his town reads.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
January 21 2014 03:31 GMT
#586
rayn. if he is town that is not going to happen, why would you even think he'd agree to that after all the past game quotes you just pulled?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 21 2014 03:32 GMT
#587
rayn ill get right on that. 1 paragraph about everyone in the game coming up
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 21 2014 03:32 GMT
#588
not
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 21 2014 03:34 GMT
#589
On January 21 2014 12:31 thrawn2112 wrote:
rayn. if he is town that is not going to happen, why would you even think he'd agree to that after all the past game quotes you just pulled?

what?
table for two on a tv tray
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 21 2014 03:36 GMT
#590
can't put my finger on why, but this post strikes me as not coming from scum

On January 21 2014 06:32 zarepath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 06:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
Well lynch me then. I can't help a town unwilling to help themselves.


Yes, since it's completely unreasonable for you to have to defend yourself against scum suspicions, right? Any town that would do that DESERVES to lose!

OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
January 21 2014 03:37 GMT
#591
kush have you smoked more or less during this game (as a whole) than usual
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 21 2014 03:37 GMT
#592
whatever, i am going to bed. cya tomorrow.
table for two on a tv tray
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 21 2014 03:37 GMT
#593
definitely less
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 21 2014 03:38 GMT
#594
but still alot
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
January 21 2014 03:39 GMT
#595
hmm I think that might have caused some issues
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 21 2014 03:43 GMT
#596
Mostly I'm just wondering about why that's in a spoiler if you honestly feel like I'm being unreasonable and are trying to lynch me. Instead it makes me feel like you have something to hide.

Honestly. Here's my response to your two questions.

1)
On January 21 2014 03:23 bumatlarge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 03:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
What? Look at his case on VE again. Nothing ends with "he is mafia because of this". Everything ends in "but he could do that as town too so i am unsure".


Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 01:47 bumatlarge wrote:
You'd think I'd vote for him, BUT THERE IS ACTUALLY SOMEONE EVEN WORSE. VisceraEyes ladies and gentlemen!

On January 20 2014 22:51 suki wrote:
I think Rayn is stretching a bit with his conclusions but that he's pointed out Bum's general attitude this far: Bum is sitting on the fence in general, and he's not contributing to scum hunting.

Bum, who do you find scummy and why?


Rayn's inane posting visibly having its effect on people. I'm allowed to be somewhat reserved in the first hour I enter the threa suki. And even then, if you read my posts, I am clearly not on the fence. The only thing holing me back from lynching VE is that I know he can be silly sometimes, but even afterwards, it perpetuates in all his posts even after the fact. he is mafia because of this

On January 20 2014 22:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
Yeah that all looks really bad.


I'm assuming this is referencing rayn's post. he is mafia because of this

I have to restrain myself from calling this the worst post, because I've witnessed townies doing this. he is mafia because of this. Rayn makes a post about me. All of it is wrong. VE in the most generic and assuming way possible, agrees with it. Again, I've seen a townie do this, and I want to be sure about this. he is mafia because of this. I mean, VE might have just skimmed it an be reconsidering agreeing. he is mafia because of this anyway

On January 20 2014 23:04 VisceraEyes wrote:
What do you think of bum kush? I liked rayns post on the matter, and agree he looks bad. What do you think?

On January 20 2014 23:09 VisceraEyes wrote:
I think the timing is such that it is more likely to be a scum fakeclaim than town, but I'm not 100% sold on it. The more we talk about it, the more I can see a townie just not caring what he said earlier, and I guess it's less likely that scum would do something completely against what they previously went on record saying.

I can give Slam more time I guess.

##Unvote
##Vote bumatlarge


Alright, I can't ignore this blatant display of anti-town.

1. Blinly agrees with bad analysis. Maybe that's subjective, and I'm biased because it is against me. I'd make this point null. he is mafia because of this
2. Fails to support his own view, AND PROCEEDS TO ASK SOMEONE ELSES OPINION ON THAT. he is mafia because of this. Looks like he wants to talk about it, but has no interest in actually doing that. Why not ask someone else to do it for you while doing nothing yourself? he is mafia because of this. I don't even think VE planned it out that way, it was just instinct. he is mafia because of this
3. This asinine persistence to post about VT claims that have nothing to do with day 1. he is mafia because of this. WHO CARES WHOS CLAIMING IT. It one of the most dead-end conversations I have ever seen. he is mafia because of this. And it's WIFOM. Anyone can say it with 0 detriment, and I would have no opinion on it as of right now. he is mafia because of this

PSA: BUM IS A CLAIMED VT. THAT IS ALL, CONTINUE SKIMMING THIS BECAUSE I KNOW YOU AREN'T ACTUALLY READING THIS POST. YOU DUMB BASTARDS he is mafia because of this

##Vote VisceraEyeshe is mafia because of this


Fixed to be more Rayn friendly. I think VE is mafia. he is mafia because of this :D


Your response wasn't even a response. It was literally just you adding the phrase "he is mafia because of this" to everything you said jokingly. Like, it fooled rayn, but I'm objectively looking bum. Imagine that. Rayn was right, the way you put that entire post is strewn with verbiage that implies that you KNOW I'm capable of this kind of play as town, but you're certain enough to lynch me first. Over everything else and anyone else. You know I do these things as town, and there's nothing in any of your posting that gives any reasoning for being so certain. Everything you mention, you know I do as town as well. So why me bum?

On January 21 2014 03:15 bumatlarge wrote:
To a certain point yes, but after point number #2, none of that should be green. VE not planning out himself not talking about me is scummy, because I don't believe he has much to say. And that last point is to drive home how useless what VE thought was important to talk about (Slam).

There is a threshold of how scummy you look by how poor you are that you are no longer town. I think VE passed that.


Why would me not having much to say about you be scummy? Why would me asking someone else about you necessarily have anything to do with what I think of you anyway? Why can I not be trying to judge HIS alignment based on what he says about you in conjunction with my own thoughts about you? These are all questions you'd have or want, but you don't. You aren't interested in my opinion at all. You vote because you don't like me, by policy. And now you're making shit up to try and justify it.

2) THAT is necessarily scummy to me bum. THAT is why I think you're scum. In conjunction with you blindly agreeing with suki's analysis of me without even reading the situation or my posts at all, you are now trying to make shit up in a spoiler to justify your failtunnel on me. Eat it bum. I don't care if your vote never leaves me. And now it's personal.

##Unvote
##Vote: bumatlarge
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
January 21 2014 03:44 GMT
#597
bum what's your flavor name
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 21 2014 03:46 GMT
#598
On January 21 2014 12:44 thrawn2112 wrote:
bum what's your flavor name

i dont think this is going to tell us anything
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 21 2014 03:47 GMT
#599
On January 21 2014 12:46 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 12:44 thrawn2112 wrote:
bum what's your flavor name

i dont think this is going to tell us anything

I agree with this.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
January 21 2014 03:52 GMT
#600
So you bum voters think he casually fake-claimed named vt?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 92 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings102
davetesta35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft343
ByuN 255
RuFF_SC2 152
ViBE87
CosmosSc2 68
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2321
GuemChi 1374
MaD[AoV]243
Sharp 166
910 57
Bale 18
Terrorterran 0
Dota 2
monkeys_forever433
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 741
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox711
Other Games
summit1g8827
Day[9].tv792
JimRising 609
C9.Mang0392
Trikslyr38
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick805
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP52
• EnkiAlexander 51
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo291
Other Games
• Day9tv792
• Shiphtur548
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
13h 31m
The PondCast
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 19h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.