• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:02
CEST 00:02
KST 07:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9100 users

Normal Mini Mafia: Episode I - Page 26

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 92 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 21 2014 01:43 GMT
#501
oops sorry, i meant to say scum!kush instead of town!kush lol.

i don't think scum!kush would even bother to do that sort of in depth reading of a post he did there. If bumatlarge is scum he MIGHT, but i still doubt.
table for two on a tv tray
JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
January 21 2014 01:49 GMT
#502
rayn, you know i posted like once a cycle in that game. wos warned me for activity. Sandro called me scum early and never backed off.

Suki same thing. You want more from me? Who's posted more? Not you. That's a certainty.

I can't pin kush as scum but I dislike his play as town. I have both games I played with him. That's the only reason I don't try to push it harder.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
January 21 2014 01:51 GMT
#503
rayn it's not as in depth as you're making it out to be, AND it's assuming that BUM is town
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 21 2014 01:51 GMT
#504
On January 21 2014 10:51 thrawn2112 wrote:
rayn it's not as in depth as you're making it out to be, AND it's assuming that BUM is town


let's lynch bum and find out
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
January 21 2014 01:53 GMT
#505
On January 21 2014 10:51 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 10:51 thrawn2112 wrote:
rayn it's not as in depth as you're making it out to be, AND it's assuming that BUM is town


let's lynch bum and find out


lol you know bum's alignment isn't going to change my opinion of you at all. i don't even know why you'd think that'd be the case
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 21 2014 01:55 GMT
#506
@thrawn do you think it's a fair assessment to say that you aren't really trying this game?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
suki
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada1159 Posts
January 21 2014 01:55 GMT
#507
On January 21 2014 10:49 JonnyLaw wrote:
rayn, you know i posted like once a cycle in that game. wos warned me for activity. Sandro called me scum early and never backed off.

Suki same thing. You want more from me? Who's posted more? Not you. That's a certainty.

I can't pin kush as scum but I dislike his play as town. I have both games I played with him. That's the only reason I don't try to push it harder.


What's with the hostility? All I want is some scum hunting.

Also I have posted more, so I don't understand what you're trying to argue here.
BarristanTheBold
Profile Joined February 2013
Angola89 Posts
January 21 2014 01:58 GMT
#508
On January 21 2014 09:53 zarepath wrote:
@Barristan

1) I simply have not had much time so far this game. Sundays are always my busiest days of the week (and this goes back to all of my games) and I barely had a chance to read the thread then, and today I've been doing family stuff b/c holiday and poking back in. My activity level should rise appropriately the rest of the week, but still probably not to The Game levels as I have another kid now and my schedule's tightened.

That's fine. I'm not particularly worried about how *much* you post, but the content inside of then. Your posts in The Game were full of content, your posts this far here have not been.

On January 21 2014 09:53 zarepath wrote:
I reject the notion that my "focus" on VE has been a simple parroting of other's comments, as that's not what I did at all. His switch to bum looked very suspicious and I did my own analysis of him, and that case was the result. My case was completely ignored and I HAVE tried to push it back into people's attention, so I think that's a mischaracterization.

About the parroting: I was attributing points made by other people against other players as points made against VE and you just repeating them. That was a mistake on my part.

However, in doing research for this post, I noticed something else that caught my attention. In your case against VE you say:

On January 21 2014 03:46 zarepath wrote:
2. Immediate attack on Wiley for blue claiming
+ Show Spoiler +
This seemed like another very easy thing to do, but in his accusation he doesn't really explain why it's scummy, just that "it's all bad." It's easy to attack someone for being obviously contradictory without actually calling them scummy, and that's what he did.


Okay, so just attacking someone without explaining why those things you're attacking are scummy is scummy itself?

But:

On January 21 2014 03:46 zarepath wrote:
3. Defensive tone

+ Show Spoiler +
On January 20 2014 12:09 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 11:45 JonnyLaw wrote:
On January 20 2014 11:26 VisceraEyes wrote:
It does NOT matter if scum figure out the setup before town does...in fact given the nature of this game that is pretty much a given. What DOES matter it's that we not tell them exactly what it is ON DAY ONE BEFORE WE GET ANY INFO OURSELVES, which is very possible if we have boxers claim.

Is it worth the risk? I'm starting to think not, but want other opinions.



Why do you think not?

I think scum.

I don't understand the question. Or the accusation.


On January 20 2014 22:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
There isn't much to them. After reading through I can at least say that he weakly agrees that I look bad (though I don't know why) and he believes the boxer claim and he thinks other boxers should not claim.

I wouldn't mind some elaboration on his issue with me.


On January 20 2014 22:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
Kish look me in the balls and tell me you don't think that as town if I don't believe a claim that I wouldn't vote for it if I think it is scum.

It is not dumb for scum to claim Named VT, they are supposed to claim SOMETHING other than Mafia, yes?


On January 20 2014 23:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
Ski I'm literally ignoring your posts friend. If you have an actual accusation I'll respond to that.


4. Wishy-washy demeanor

+ Show Spoiler +
On January 20 2014 09:23 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm KINDA okay with Boxers claiming.


On January 20 2014 10:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
Yeah I'm mostly indifferent to the matter. I can see the argument for it not being needed and it giving scum information, but I think it could help us in the future by 1) eliminating scum's ability to fake-claim it on the block and 2) forcing scum to decide now whether they want to fake-claim the role.


On January 20 2014 11:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm giving benefit of the doubt where that its concerned...I had to go look again at the setup to remember myself when it was first mentioned.


5. Wants others to discuss things, not himself

+ Show Spoiler +
On January 20 2014 11:26 VisceraEyes wrote:
It does NOT matter if scum figure out the setup before town does...in fact given the nature of this game that is pretty much a given. What DOES matter it's that we not tell them exactly what it is ON DAY ONE BEFORE WE GET ANY INFO OURSELVES, which is very possible if we have boxers claim.

Is it worth the risk? I'm starting to think not, but want other opinions.


Yes, let's talk MORE about these plans

On January 20 2014 22:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
There isn't much to them. After reading through I can at least say that he weakly agrees that I look bad (though I don't know why) and he believes the boxer claim and he thinks other boxers should not claim.

I wouldn't mind some elaboration on his issue with me.


On January 20 2014 22:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
Kish I'm open to suggestions. If you think someone is a better lynch then convince me. Its called playing Mafia! :D


On January 20 2014 23:04 VisceraEyes wrote:
What do you think of bum kush? I liked rayns post on the matter, and agree he looks bad. What do you think?


Note the lack of reasoning for his agreement, but the suggestion that others should talk about it


Nowhere in there are you explaining WHY those things are scummy. I mean, if an obvious contradiction needs an explanation for why it's scummy, then your arguments need an explanation for why they are scummy.

This is partly why your case got ignored. You can't call someone scummy for something and then do the same thing yourself.

Note: I actually disagree with all of these points anyways, not that it matters. VE did get defensive later, but not in those quotes. Nor would I call those other quotes wishy-washy. And your "Yes, let's talk MORE about these plans" is a gross over-exaggeration. The quote in question happened when EVERYONE was talking about the plans. It wasn't like it happened an hour before your case or something after everyone had dropped it. You're just writing a narrative to build a case.


On January 21 2014 09:53 zarepath wrote:
2) You talk about me voting and pushing my scum reads as if this is a pattern I've established in this game, when I've had one main read that I've made a case on so far, and my analysis was more in-depth than essentially every argument leading up to a vote in this thread. I don't see how you consider my analysis of VE leading up to my vote on him as being worse than VE voting for bum, his only justification being... that it's okay that he's giving up on his earlier vote.

The point is, I'm not comparing your vote to VE's vote. I'm comparing your vote and your attack pattern on YOUR OWN votes and attack patterns from the past, and there's a pretty stark difference.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 21 2014 02:00 GMT
#509
k your little case on zarepath is cool and all but what looked townie about bum?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
January 21 2014 02:01 GMT
#510
Look at what he's suggesting here

On January 21 2014 10:51 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 10:51 thrawn2112 wrote:
rayn it's not as in depth as you're making it out to be, AND it's assuming that BUM is town


let's lynch bum and find out




bum flips red >>> I'm supposed to no longer be suspicious of kush

and the implied follow up to that is:

bum flips green >>> my suspicions of kush are now justified

Rayn or anyone that plays with kush, do you really think town kush is this confident about his scum reads? You think he's so confident about his bum read that he's implying to me, the person who has been after him all game, that if his scumread flips green then my suspicions are forgivable? How can kush possibly be so sure about bum? (hint: kush does love to bus but we will save that for later) This is one of the easiest ways to read him imo, by how confident he sounds when explaining his reads and ideas. It's not just because he knows alignments althought that's often part of it, it's just part of his meta. Bum doesn't have to be scum for kush to be, because the point is that town_kush_is_not_confident_enough_to _make_ these_kinds_of_posts.... especially in this situation, where I am already out for hsi head.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 21 2014 02:01 GMT
#511
@thrawn lol why I want to lynch bum is not so you can read me better. it's because I think he's mafia.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
January 21 2014 02:03 GMT
#512
On January 21 2014 10:55 kushm4sta wrote:
@thrawn do you think it's a fair assessment to say that you aren't really trying this game?


why is that your assumption

I mean I know that that's a likely town explantion for how tunneled I've been, but why are you assuming that option? Why aren't you suspicious that I've done almost nothing all game except try to get you lynched.

But yes I will admit I haven't put much effort into this so far. I guess you're trying to discredit me without having to attack my points or call me mafia?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 21 2014 02:03 GMT
#513
and my confidence stems entirely from the fact that he scumslipped. without the scumslip I would not be certain at all.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
January 21 2014 02:05 GMT
#514
I read it and did think it was weird, possibly alignment indicative, but I decided not to give it much weight. But you are suggesting that it' a sure thing? How can you possibly be so sure about that?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
BarristanTheBold
Profile Joined February 2013
Angola89 Posts
January 21 2014 02:05 GMT
#515
kush:

RE bum - There's not any one thing that actually makes me not interested in him right now, but more of his attitude. It's pretty ballsy to OMGUS one (rayn) and straight out attack another (VE) of the "best" players in the game if you're (relatively?) new at scum. He's got a carefree attitude that I only attribute to the best of scum players, and almost certainly not newbie scum.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 21 2014 02:07 GMT
#516
On January 21 2014 11:05 BarristanTheBold wrote:
kush:

RE bum - There's not any one thing that actually makes me not interested in him right now, but more of his attitude. It's pretty ballsy to OMGUS one (rayn) and straight out attack another (VE) of the "best" players in the game if you're (relatively?) new at scum. He's got a carefree attitude that I only attribute to the best of scum players, and almost certainly not newbie scum.


he has been playing on this site for 7 years ve said i think
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
BarristanTheBold
Profile Joined February 2013
Angola89 Posts
January 21 2014 02:08 GMT
#517
On January 21 2014 11:07 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 11:05 BarristanTheBold wrote:
kush:

RE bum - There's not any one thing that actually makes me not interested in him right now, but more of his attitude. It's pretty ballsy to OMGUS one (rayn) and straight out attack another (VE) of the "best" players in the game if you're (relatively?) new at scum. He's got a carefree attitude that I only attribute to the best of scum players, and almost certainly not newbie scum.


he has been playing on this site for 7 years ve said i think

Playing for 7 years does not mean he's not a newbie. It just means he doesn't play often. Also I dunno how often he's rolled scum, I should go check.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 21 2014 02:08 GMT
#518
Wouldn't say "new scum":
+ Show Spoiler +
total games played:

VisceraEyes 50
Palmar 43
bumatlarge 41
...
raynpelikoneet 21 + something maybe10
table for two on a tv tray
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 21 2014 02:10 GMT
#519
LOL someone just called bum newbie scum.

Barristan get that out of your head. Bum is a lot of things, but new to this game is not one of them.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
BarristanTheBold
Profile Joined February 2013
Angola89 Posts
January 21 2014 02:10 GMT
#520
Yea, i just looked it up. He has a lot more games than I expected, just not so many in the time I've been around.

Interesting.

I'll do some digging around.
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 92 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech143
SpeCial 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 271
MaD[AoV]30
910 25
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 458
Counter-Strike
fl0m4229
Fnx 603
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox433
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4248
Liquid`Hasu563
Other Games
summit1g6119
FrodaN628
C9.Mang0228
JuggernautJason31
Trikslyr10
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV249
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21443
Other Games
• Shiphtur814
• imaqtpie774
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 58m
Patches Events
17h 58m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.