• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:48
CEST 00:48
KST 07:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8656 users

Normal Mini Mafia: Episode I - Page 27

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 92 Next
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
January 21 2014 02:11 GMT
#521
Kush, here are the most recent things you said about bum before you started talking about scumslips.

On January 20 2014 23:05 kushm4sta wrote:
well i think bum is leaning town. rayn's primary point about inconsistencies was false.



On January 20 2014 23:13 kushm4sta wrote:
k ill explain my weak townread of bum.
It all comes from reading rayn's case. Bum is trying to figure out VE's alignment. He is questioning the same things about VE's play that I am. So it looks like natural townie suspicion to me.


So you're telling me that that one "slip" is enough to make you go from town (weak town, but town however weak) to being super confident that he's mafia? Do you have any other reasons for calling him mafia?

this is what i referred to earlier... there is no transparent scumhunting thought process. just reads that show up for no reason and no hint that he's suspicious of anything
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 21 2014 02:15 GMT
#522
my early reads were weak as fuck. deal with it.

I mean who gives a fuck if he jumped on something I also noticed. It was obviously something retarded that everyone noticed and it was very easy to jump on.
I see absolutely nothing in his filter that looks town to me.
I see a scumslip.
That way way outweighs my early shit read.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 21 2014 02:17 GMT
#523
On January 21 2014 10:55 kushm4sta wrote:
@thrawn do you think it's a fair assessment to say that you aren't really trying this game?

i answered you a bunch of times so answer this please
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 21 2014 02:18 GMT
#524
He did.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
January 21 2014 02:19 GMT
#525
On January 21 2014 11:15 kushm4sta wrote:
my early reads were weak as fuck. deal with it.

I mean who gives a fuck if he jumped on something I also noticed. It was obviously something retarded that everyone noticed and it was very easy to jump on.
I see absolutely nothing in his filter that looks town to me.
I see a scumslip.
That way way outweighs my early shit read.


What I'm getting from this is that you can't answer this question?

"Do you have any other reasons for calling him mafia?"

Saying "I see absolutely nothing in his filter that looks town to me" + "scumslip" = "my earlier opinion is irrelevant"

is a way of avoiding what I asked you.

"it was very easy to jump on"

scumslips, hmmm?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 21 2014 02:19 GMT
#526
On January 21 2014 11:03 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 10:55 kushm4sta wrote:
@thrawn do you think it's a fair assessment to say that you aren't really trying this game?


why is that your assumption

I mean I know that that's a likely town explantion for how tunneled I've been, but why are you assuming that option? Why aren't you suspicious that I've done almost nothing all game except try to get you lynched.

But yes I will admit I haven't put much effort into this so far. I guess you're trying to discredit me without having to attack my points or call me mafia?

if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
January 21 2014 02:19 GMT
#527
ih nvm i'm bad ignore last part. but you';re still mafia
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 21 2014 02:20 GMT
#528
oh yeah ok thrawn i like your answer, leaning town on you
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 21 2014 02:23 GMT
#529
On January 21 2014 11:19 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 11:15 kushm4sta wrote:
my early reads were weak as fuck. deal with it.

I mean who gives a fuck if he jumped on something I also noticed. It was obviously something retarded that everyone noticed and it was very easy to jump on.
I see absolutely nothing in his filter that looks town to me.
I see a scumslip.
That way way outweighs my early shit read.


What I'm getting from this is that you can't answer this question?

"Do you have any other reasons for calling him mafia?"

Saying "I see absolutely nothing in his filter that looks town to me" + "scumslip" = "my earlier opinion is irrelevant"

is a way of avoiding what I asked you.

"it was very easy to jump on"

scumslips, hmmm?


Hold up.
"very easy to jump on" was referring to VE calling wiley scum for claiming, which bum jumped on. yes I think that was very easy to jump on. Why is that a scumslip?

and Yes only those two things made me change my read so dramatically. That is the answer to your question I think.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 21 2014 02:24 GMT
#530
He said ignore that part dude.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 21 2014 02:25 GMT
#531
o sry
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
January 21 2014 02:25 GMT
#532
On January 21 2014 11:23 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 11:19 thrawn2112 wrote:
On January 21 2014 11:15 kushm4sta wrote:
my early reads were weak as fuck. deal with it.

I mean who gives a fuck if he jumped on something I also noticed. It was obviously something retarded that everyone noticed and it was very easy to jump on.
I see absolutely nothing in his filter that looks town to me.
I see a scumslip.
That way way outweighs my early shit read.


What I'm getting from this is that you can't answer this question?

"Do you have any other reasons for calling him mafia?"

Saying "I see absolutely nothing in his filter that looks town to me" + "scumslip" = "my earlier opinion is irrelevant"

is a way of avoiding what I asked you.

"it was very easy to jump on"

scumslips, hmmm?


Hold up.
"very easy to jump on" was referring to VE calling wiley scum for claiming, which bum jumped on. yes I think that was very easy to jump on. Why is that a scumslip?

and Yes only those two things made me change my read so dramatically. That is the answer to your question I think.


Yeah i misread that.

But you still can't tell me why bum is mafia besides saying "SCUMSLIP!"
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 21 2014 02:25 GMT
#533
dat reading comprehension
dat double fluff post
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 21 2014 02:26 GMT
#534
Just trying to maintain the thread's integrity sir. Nothing to see here.

*whistle*
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 21 2014 02:27 GMT
#535
table for two on a tv tray
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 21 2014 02:27 GMT
#536
On January 21 2014 11:25 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 11:23 kushm4sta wrote:
On January 21 2014 11:19 thrawn2112 wrote:
On January 21 2014 11:15 kushm4sta wrote:
my early reads were weak as fuck. deal with it.

I mean who gives a fuck if he jumped on something I also noticed. It was obviously something retarded that everyone noticed and it was very easy to jump on.
I see absolutely nothing in his filter that looks town to me.
I see a scumslip.
That way way outweighs my early shit read.


What I'm getting from this is that you can't answer this question?

"Do you have any other reasons for calling him mafia?"

Saying "I see absolutely nothing in his filter that looks town to me" + "scumslip" = "my earlier opinion is irrelevant"

is a way of avoiding what I asked you.

"it was very easy to jump on"

scumslips, hmmm?


Hold up.
"very easy to jump on" was referring to VE calling wiley scum for claiming, which bum jumped on. yes I think that was very easy to jump on. Why is that a scumslip?

and Yes only those two things made me change my read so dramatically. That is the answer to your question I think.


Yeah i misread that.

But you still can't tell me why bum is mafia besides saying "SCUMSLIP!"

nothing town in his filter is a reason. I could probably find more stuff if i looked.
Plus I do think VE was right. His cases aren't good. I mean it's more than that they aren't good, they aren't realistic.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
January 21 2014 02:27 GMT
#537
lol this is fucking annyoing, i feel like i'm only capable of convincing kush of his scumminess because part of my read on him is based on how we each know how well I can read him
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 21 2014 02:29 GMT
#538
On January 21 2014 11:27 thrawn2112 wrote:
lol this is fucking annyoing, i feel like i'm only capable of convincing kush of his scumminess because part of my read on him is based on how we each know how well I can read him

it's impossible to convince me of my own scumminess
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 21 2014 02:30 GMT
#539
You aren't going to convince him he's scum if he's town thrawn, and explaining it to Kush isn't accomplishing anything.

You have to convince me. Because rayn has a mystery townread on Kush because of the scumslip thing.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
January 21 2014 02:30 GMT
#540
On January 21 2014 11:27 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 11:25 thrawn2112 wrote:
On January 21 2014 11:23 kushm4sta wrote:
On January 21 2014 11:19 thrawn2112 wrote:
On January 21 2014 11:15 kushm4sta wrote:
my early reads were weak as fuck. deal with it.

I mean who gives a fuck if he jumped on something I also noticed. It was obviously something retarded that everyone noticed and it was very easy to jump on.
I see absolutely nothing in his filter that looks town to me.
I see a scumslip.
That way way outweighs my early shit read.


What I'm getting from this is that you can't answer this question?

"Do you have any other reasons for calling him mafia?"

Saying "I see absolutely nothing in his filter that looks town to me" + "scumslip" = "my earlier opinion is irrelevant"

is a way of avoiding what I asked you.

"it was very easy to jump on"

scumslips, hmmm?


Hold up.
"very easy to jump on" was referring to VE calling wiley scum for claiming, which bum jumped on. yes I think that was very easy to jump on. Why is that a scumslip?

and Yes only those two things made me change my read so dramatically. That is the answer to your question I think.


Yeah i misread that.

But you still can't tell me why bum is mafia besides saying "SCUMSLIP!"

nothing town in his filter is a reason. I could probably find more stuff if i looked.
Plus I do think VE was right. His cases aren't good. I mean it's more than that they aren't good, they aren't realistic.



OK so you haven't looked. That is interesting. This guy you're so sure about, you aren't familiar enough with his filter to be able to provide me with evidence for your read on the spot.

Even though you just said there is nothing townie in his filter.

So you must have looked fairly recently? Surely even if you're town and right about bum, or wrong but tunneled on bum you would be able to look at his filter and provide some reasoning.

Kush is mafia, I think I've clearly demonstrated it. He has no reasoning for anything he posts and can't scumhunt to save his life
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 92 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 131
Nathanias 58
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 607
910 24
MaD[AoV]22
Bale 14
League of Legends
JimRising 561
Counter-Strike
Fnx 624
minikerr7
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox493
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3886
Other Games
summit1g8430
FrodaN648
C9.Mang0250
shahzam173
Trikslyr29
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21405
Other Games
• imaqtpie819
• Shiphtur792
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 12m
Patches Events
17h 12m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.