• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:44
CEST 20:44
KST 03:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9448 users

TL Mafia LXIV: The Restart - Page 68

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 132 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 29 2014 01:06 GMT
#1341
On January 29 2014 10:04 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2014 10:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
For the record: Grack is scummy as fuckkk for not playing the game but instead canvassing for votes by pming everyone.

I PM'd you because I thought you would vote for me because you've been speaking highly of my play since I attacked you in White Flag.

and then you lost all that cred because of SMB. Look, I rarely remember games after they are over.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 29 2014 01:07 GMT
#1342
yeah so why didnt anyone say anything in their mayor campaigns?
No gg, No skill.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 29 2014 01:09 GMT
#1343
On January 29 2014 10:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2014 10:04 Grackaroni wrote:
On January 29 2014 10:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
For the record: Grack is scummy as fuckkk for not playing the game but instead canvassing for votes by pming everyone.

I PM'd you because I thought you would vote for me because you've been speaking highly of my play since I attacked you in White Flag.

and then you lost all that cred because of SMB. Look, I rarely remember games after they are over.

lol I don't see how that makes any sense. My reads were actually superior to anybody else's in the game or in the obs QT. Not my fault that some people are only ever willing to listen to certain people and can't actually tell what makes someone scum.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 29 2014 01:12 GMT
#1344
On January 29 2014 10:07 Oatsmaster wrote:
yeah so why didnt anyone say anything in their mayor campaigns?

Because I'm lazy? I thought bum was scum too without bothering to write anything because people were only willing to vote for BC because he's such an amazing scumhunter; Even though I've never actually seen BC lynch scum.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 29 2014 01:12 GMT
#1345
On January 29 2014 10:09 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2014 10:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
On January 29 2014 10:04 Grackaroni wrote:
On January 29 2014 10:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
For the record: Grack is scummy as fuckkk for not playing the game but instead canvassing for votes by pming everyone.

I PM'd you because I thought you would vote for me because you've been speaking highly of my play since I attacked you in White Flag.

and then you lost all that cred because of SMB. Look, I rarely remember games after they are over.

lol I don't see how that makes any sense. My reads were actually superior to anybody else's in the game or in the obs QT. Not my fault that some people are only ever willing to listen to certain people and can't actually tell what makes someone scum.

yeah but you didnt play the game.
playing the game is very important. You hardly did anything this game too.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 29 2014 01:13 GMT
#1346
On January 29 2014 10:12 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2014 10:07 Oatsmaster wrote:
yeah so why didnt anyone say anything in their mayor campaigns?

Because I'm lazy? I thought bum was scum too without bothering to write anything because people were only willing to vote for BC because he's such an amazing scumhunter; Even though I've never actually seen BC lynch scum.

lol k very good. Clearly you not seeing something makes it not happen.
No gg, No skill.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 29 2014 01:16 GMT
#1347
On January 29 2014 10:12 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2014 10:09 Grackaroni wrote:
On January 29 2014 10:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
On January 29 2014 10:04 Grackaroni wrote:
On January 29 2014 10:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
For the record: Grack is scummy as fuckkk for not playing the game but instead canvassing for votes by pming everyone.

I PM'd you because I thought you would vote for me because you've been speaking highly of my play since I attacked you in White Flag.

and then you lost all that cred because of SMB. Look, I rarely remember games after they are over.

lol I don't see how that makes any sense. My reads were actually superior to anybody else's in the game or in the obs QT. Not my fault that some people are only ever willing to listen to certain people and can't actually tell what makes someone scum.

yeah but you didnt play the game.
playing the game is very important. You hardly did anything this game too.

How did I not play the game exactly? People lynched me in the last second after I wrote out the only bit of scum hunting that took place that entire game. Why do you think there was no other alternative to me/hopeless all day1? It's because the town spent the entire day writing. "fucking hopeless/Grack are being unhelpful. Must Lynch"
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 29 2014 01:17 GMT
#1348
And people think that writing that "fucking hopeless/Grack are being unhelpful. Must Lynch" was a useful contribution and it wasn't. Scum team was obviously not that difficult to find if I was so close on night 1 and town was still completely lost by day3.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 29 2014 01:26 GMT
#1349
And I don't even know why I'm bothering to argue with your obvious bullshit because you most certainly did not feel the same way in the game itself.

On January 18 2014 02:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
wtf is this shit? I really dont think Grack is flipping scum with koshi playing like this.


On January 18 2014 11:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
lol all of you are really bad.


On January 18 2014 14:02 Oatsmaster wrote:
Hmm ok I dont know about you guys, but when 4-5 people are switching willy nilly, scum isnt gonna get lynched.

Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 29 2014 02:19 GMT
#1350
I think I will wagon-contribute. I am having a very tough time forming reads for some reason, and so far a wagon vote looks like
##Vote: RandomBum
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 29 2014 02:27 GMT
#1351
EBWOP excuse me ##Vote: Bumatlarge///// Randombum not here
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 29 2014 02:29 GMT
#1352
meh whatever.

Who wants to lynch Alak? I could totally lynch Alak here.
No gg, No skill.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 29 2014 02:32 GMT
#1353
On January 29 2014 11:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
meh whatever.

Who wants to lynch Alak? I could totally lynch Alak here.


yeah oats is scum
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 29 2014 02:48 GMT
#1354
I just dont think bum is scum. Sorry BH.
No gg, No skill.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 29 2014 02:59 GMT
#1355
Why slam?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 29 2014 03:03 GMT
#1356
So oats.

U don't think bum needs to respond to his accusations?
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 29 2014 03:15 GMT
#1357
THe more votes bum gets, the more likely some idiot comes in and ends the day.
No gg, No skill.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 29 2014 03:28 GMT
#1358
On January 29 2014 12:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
THe more votes bum gets, the more likely some idiot comes in and ends the day.

What does that have to do with my comment.

Again. Do you think that bum has no need to answer his accusations.

Its a simple yes or no.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 29 2014 03:29 GMT
#1359
What does that question have to do with anything i said?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 29 2014 03:30 GMT
#1360
On January 29 2014 11:59 Grackaroni wrote:
Why slam?

didnt really like his vet shit but meh, I changed my mind after reading his filter.
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 132 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 423
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 119
BRAT_OK 116
Railgan 24
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2055
Bisu 993
Shuttle 146
Dewaltoss 111
Trap 29
Bale 25
scan(afreeca) 16
Dota 2
XaKoH 581
420jenkins421
Counter-Strike
fl0m4713
pashabiceps825
Fnx 635
x6flipin199
kRYSTAL_21
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3405
Liquid`Hasu551
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1730
FrodaN902
B2W.Neo348
Livibee184
C9.Mang0150
TKL 97
QueenE81
RotterdaM56
Mew2King34
ToD22
JuggernautJason13
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV242
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• Adnapsc2 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2638
• TFBlade787
Other Games
• Shiphtur937
• imaqtpie721
• WagamamaTV352
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 16m
Patches Events
21h 16m
The PondCast
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.