• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:11
CEST 11:11
KST 18:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6712 users

TL Mafia LXIV: The Restart - Page 62

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 132 Next
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 28 2014 21:37 GMT
#1221
On January 29 2014 06:30 QuantumPope wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2014 06:28 Skanjab1s wrote:
I don't have a problem with your lengthy writing, QP, I just think that you're incredibly scummy, for reasons rayn and other people have pointed out.

You clearly pointed out my writing in your attack on me and did not mention anyone else's reads, though that can be assumed. Now you seem to have no problem with my writing?


What? No I didn't, what are you talking about?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 28 2014 21:37 GMT
#1222
On January 29 2014 06:37 QuantumPope wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2014 06:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like QP and BC do not even elaborate on the reasoning.
They just discredit me for some bullshit reasons.
Look at their posts. lol. Basic scum strategy - when you can't counter arguments, try to discredit the other person.

I never tried to discredit you. I kindly asked why your play seems to have changed and all you posted was a condescending comment not explaining anything.

Which games in perticular did you read?
table for two on a tv tray
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
January 28 2014 21:38 GMT
#1223
On January 29 2014 06:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2014 06:22 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On January 28 2014 22:59 Mocsta wrote:
I'm not looking to lynch yet.

what I want to see is more effort put in by QP, coag and bum and thepoofteh replacement.

basically we have 48hrs and right now I would be looking for someone out of that group specifically.

I'm also waiting for BC to shed more light on how the lynch went down. kush asked some valid questions I thought.



Basically the lynch went like this

BH and Rayn did a huge last spurt vote swing onto Rayn to try and get him to be mayor. People Continued to vote for me. The camps seemed very polarizing on the BH and Pope lynch. (although there was a point where VE was up for getting shanked).

Now, I was dead set on offing BH however, the way the last minute voting worked to ensure a BH lynch was fucking weird to me. Factor in a ton of players that I know are decent were all harping on me for my read of the guy so with those factors I opted to go elsewhere for a target. However I looked at the voting. The two worst offenders for making sure I won and my lynch choice got through was GG and Storr as one last second voted and the other jerked around in thread able to change things but did it too late.

Of these two I have had odd interactions with Storr, I know he was commonly read as scum this game by more than 1 person and his behaviour throughout the day / voting period kinda pushed me in his direction.


As for why I didn't lynch Pope. At the time I didn't trust (still dont fully) BH or Rayn. I have made that clear already. As I didn't trust them I didn't take their read into full consideration at the time nor did I have a ton of time to make the decision. However Rayn being pissed I didn't kill his choice and calling me scum for it is just weird.

Shut the fuck up. You are making shit up.
Now give me the logs you scum.



Why are you demanding them? Ive yet to see you offer me fucking information from your magic circle of trust. You also made a massive mistake in your post. I never refused to give you logs. I just haven't given you them because your being a demanding asshole. I literally have no reason to trust you currently. However I will share shit once the day has started. However unlike your demands I will post them publically.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 28 2014 21:39 GMT
#1224
On January 29 2014 06:38 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2014 06:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 29 2014 06:22 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On January 28 2014 22:59 Mocsta wrote:
I'm not looking to lynch yet.

what I want to see is more effort put in by QP, coag and bum and thepoofteh replacement.

basically we have 48hrs and right now I would be looking for someone out of that group specifically.

I'm also waiting for BC to shed more light on how the lynch went down. kush asked some valid questions I thought.



Basically the lynch went like this

BH and Rayn did a huge last spurt vote swing onto Rayn to try and get him to be mayor. People Continued to vote for me. The camps seemed very polarizing on the BH and Pope lynch. (although there was a point where VE was up for getting shanked).

Now, I was dead set on offing BH however, the way the last minute voting worked to ensure a BH lynch was fucking weird to me. Factor in a ton of players that I know are decent were all harping on me for my read of the guy so with those factors I opted to go elsewhere for a target. However I looked at the voting. The two worst offenders for making sure I won and my lynch choice got through was GG and Storr as one last second voted and the other jerked around in thread able to change things but did it too late.

Of these two I have had odd interactions with Storr, I know he was commonly read as scum this game by more than 1 person and his behaviour throughout the day / voting period kinda pushed me in his direction.


As for why I didn't lynch Pope. At the time I didn't trust (still dont fully) BH or Rayn. I have made that clear already. As I didn't trust them I didn't take their read into full consideration at the time nor did I have a ton of time to make the decision. However Rayn being pissed I didn't kill his choice and calling me scum for it is just weird.

Shut the fuck up. You are making shit up.
Now give me the logs you scum.



Why are you demanding them? Ive yet to see you offer me fucking information from your magic circle of trust. You also made a massive mistake in your post. I never refused to give you logs. I just haven't given you them because your being a demanding asshole. I literally have no reason to trust you currently. However I will share shit once the day has started. However unlike your demands I will post them publically.

for those of us who don't have bodyguards, it might be reasonable to post them now so we have some time to look at them before potentially dying yes
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 28 2014 21:39 GMT
#1225
I'm in love with you rayn. Marry me.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
January 28 2014 21:40 GMT
#1226
Hey rayn just a question for you but you have a fun post I like to point at

On January 28 2014 07:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
QP
BC
Storr
bum


ezpz


I know I lynched storr and thats my bad, however you fucked up your read of him too. You can be pissed at me all you want but you were also fucking wrong. Maybe you should take a step back and realize if you can fuck up your reads you might want to be less aggressive and take a closer look at the ones you have.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 28 2014 21:40 GMT
#1227
To be fair Bumatlarge could have easily talked to BC during the time BC was crafting that post.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 28 2014 21:41 GMT
#1228
On January 29 2014 06:38 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2014 06:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 29 2014 06:22 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On January 28 2014 22:59 Mocsta wrote:
I'm not looking to lynch yet.

what I want to see is more effort put in by QP, coag and bum and thepoofteh replacement.

basically we have 48hrs and right now I would be looking for someone out of that group specifically.

I'm also waiting for BC to shed more light on how the lynch went down. kush asked some valid questions I thought.



Basically the lynch went like this

BH and Rayn did a huge last spurt vote swing onto Rayn to try and get him to be mayor. People Continued to vote for me. The camps seemed very polarizing on the BH and Pope lynch. (although there was a point where VE was up for getting shanked).

Now, I was dead set on offing BH however, the way the last minute voting worked to ensure a BH lynch was fucking weird to me. Factor in a ton of players that I know are decent were all harping on me for my read of the guy so with those factors I opted to go elsewhere for a target. However I looked at the voting. The two worst offenders for making sure I won and my lynch choice got through was GG and Storr as one last second voted and the other jerked around in thread able to change things but did it too late.

Of these two I have had odd interactions with Storr, I know he was commonly read as scum this game by more than 1 person and his behaviour throughout the day / voting period kinda pushed me in his direction.


As for why I didn't lynch Pope. At the time I didn't trust (still dont fully) BH or Rayn. I have made that clear already. As I didn't trust them I didn't take their read into full consideration at the time nor did I have a ton of time to make the decision. However Rayn being pissed I didn't kill his choice and calling me scum for it is just weird.

Shut the fuck up. You are making shit up.
Now give me the logs you scum.



Why are you demanding them? Ive yet to see you offer me fucking information from your magic circle of trust. You also made a massive mistake in your post. I never refused to give you logs. I just haven't given you them because your being a demanding asshole. I literally have no reason to trust you currently. However I will share shit once the day has started. However unlike your demands I will post them publically.

I want you to elaborate on your reasoning. You have given half-arsed reasoning for suspecting Storr and bumatlarge is making shit up. I wanna know why.

You don't need any info. If you want to know why i think someone is town or mafia, just ask me. You don't need to know everyone i have talked about or everyone's every single thought. That's bullshit BC and you know it.

If you have a problem with some of my reads ask about it. You are just wanting to know my circle, there is no reason for you to know who i have talked or who i haven't, or if you can give me a good reasoning for it then we can talk. Like do you think i have a circle of trust that is all mafia? That's like.. being mafia, just that i told the thread who is mafia. rofl man.
table for two on a tv tray
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
January 28 2014 21:41 GMT
#1229
On January 29 2014 06:39 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2014 06:38 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On January 29 2014 06:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 29 2014 06:22 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On January 28 2014 22:59 Mocsta wrote:
I'm not looking to lynch yet.

what I want to see is more effort put in by QP, coag and bum and thepoofteh replacement.

basically we have 48hrs and right now I would be looking for someone out of that group specifically.

I'm also waiting for BC to shed more light on how the lynch went down. kush asked some valid questions I thought.



Basically the lynch went like this

BH and Rayn did a huge last spurt vote swing onto Rayn to try and get him to be mayor. People Continued to vote for me. The camps seemed very polarizing on the BH and Pope lynch. (although there was a point where VE was up for getting shanked).

Now, I was dead set on offing BH however, the way the last minute voting worked to ensure a BH lynch was fucking weird to me. Factor in a ton of players that I know are decent were all harping on me for my read of the guy so with those factors I opted to go elsewhere for a target. However I looked at the voting. The two worst offenders for making sure I won and my lynch choice got through was GG and Storr as one last second voted and the other jerked around in thread able to change things but did it too late.

Of these two I have had odd interactions with Storr, I know he was commonly read as scum this game by more than 1 person and his behaviour throughout the day / voting period kinda pushed me in his direction.


As for why I didn't lynch Pope. At the time I didn't trust (still dont fully) BH or Rayn. I have made that clear already. As I didn't trust them I didn't take their read into full consideration at the time nor did I have a ton of time to make the decision. However Rayn being pissed I didn't kill his choice and calling me scum for it is just weird.

Shut the fuck up. You are making shit up.
Now give me the logs you scum.



Why are you demanding them? Ive yet to see you offer me fucking information from your magic circle of trust. You also made a massive mistake in your post. I never refused to give you logs. I just haven't given you them because your being a demanding asshole. I literally have no reason to trust you currently. However I will share shit once the day has started. However unlike your demands I will post them publically.

for those of us who don't have bodyguards, it might be reasonable to post them now so we have some time to look at them before potentially dying yes



and for all you know My logs have already been passed on elsewhere in the event I were to die anyway?

The difference is if I honestly thought I was dying right this second I would post them publically. Because that does the most good. Are you 100% certain every person your talking to is town? Cause guess what Im not confident that you are, nor am I confident all the people I'm talking to are town.

Hiding information when your afraid of death is the single dumbest thing to do.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 28 2014 21:42 GMT
#1230
On January 29 2014 06:40 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Hey rayn just a question for you but you have a fun post I like to point at

Show nested quote +
On January 28 2014 07:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
QP
BC
Storr
bum


ezpz


I know I lynched storr and thats my bad, however you fucked up your read of him too. You can be pissed at me all you want but you were also fucking wrong. Maybe you should take a step back and realize if you can fuck up your reads you might want to be less aggressive and take a closer look at the ones you have.

There is a post in thread why i suspected Storr. You apparently are not reading.
There is no reason to try to discredit me on that because i have explained it.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 28 2014 21:43 GMT
#1231
BloodyC0bbler do you think not reading the thread is a useful talent toi have for a mayor?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 28 2014 21:45 GMT
#1232
Also BC you have absolutely zero reasons to not trust me. And if you have you have not done very good job to figure out my alignment. So why is that? Why don't you want to figure out of the alignment of your mayor competitor and the guy who is most likely to lead a scumteam if he is mafia?
table for two on a tv tray
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
January 28 2014 21:46 GMT
#1233
On January 29 2014 06:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2014 06:38 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On January 29 2014 06:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 29 2014 06:22 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On January 28 2014 22:59 Mocsta wrote:
I'm not looking to lynch yet.

what I want to see is more effort put in by QP, coag and bum and thepoofteh replacement.

basically we have 48hrs and right now I would be looking for someone out of that group specifically.

I'm also waiting for BC to shed more light on how the lynch went down. kush asked some valid questions I thought.



Basically the lynch went like this

BH and Rayn did a huge last spurt vote swing onto Rayn to try and get him to be mayor. People Continued to vote for me. The camps seemed very polarizing on the BH and Pope lynch. (although there was a point where VE was up for getting shanked).

Now, I was dead set on offing BH however, the way the last minute voting worked to ensure a BH lynch was fucking weird to me. Factor in a ton of players that I know are decent were all harping on me for my read of the guy so with those factors I opted to go elsewhere for a target. However I looked at the voting. The two worst offenders for making sure I won and my lynch choice got through was GG and Storr as one last second voted and the other jerked around in thread able to change things but did it too late.

Of these two I have had odd interactions with Storr, I know he was commonly read as scum this game by more than 1 person and his behaviour throughout the day / voting period kinda pushed me in his direction.


As for why I didn't lynch Pope. At the time I didn't trust (still dont fully) BH or Rayn. I have made that clear already. As I didn't trust them I didn't take their read into full consideration at the time nor did I have a ton of time to make the decision. However Rayn being pissed I didn't kill his choice and calling me scum for it is just weird.

Shut the fuck up. You are making shit up.
Now give me the logs you scum.



Why are you demanding them? Ive yet to see you offer me fucking information from your magic circle of trust. You also made a massive mistake in your post. I never refused to give you logs. I just haven't given you them because your being a demanding asshole. I literally have no reason to trust you currently. However I will share shit once the day has started. However unlike your demands I will post them publically.

I want you to elaborate on your reasoning. You have given half-arsed reasoning for suspecting Storr and bumatlarge is making shit up. I wanna know why.

You don't need any info. If you want to know why i think someone is town or mafia, just ask me. You don't need to know everyone i have talked about or everyone's every single thought. That's bullshit BC and you know it.

If you have a problem with some of my reads ask about it. You are just wanting to know my circle, there is no reason for you to know who i have talked or who i haven't, or if you can give me a good reasoning for it then we can talk. Like do you think i have a circle of trust that is all mafia? That's like.. being mafia, just that i told the thread who is mafia. rofl man.


Dude I already know half your circle, it doesn't matter to me in the end. As for my reasoning for suspecting storr? no i made myself clear. You just don't like the reasoning. Sure I have pm logs I haven't given you but your refusing to see my entire side of the "i dont trust you" bit.

As for bum making shit up? Surprisingly I have already been talking to people about issues relating to him so feel nice knowing your not the only person in the world that thinks bum is fishy.

As for a problem with your reads? I know your reading me wrong, thats my problem. You are clearly emotional reading me because you didnt win the mayor slot / your lynch didnt happen. BOO HOO. Take a step back, go compare this game to any of the recent games ive flipped scum. Youd know within minutes im town. The fact you keep pushing at me is just causing retarded unneeded chaos.

#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
January 28 2014 21:50 GMT
#1234
On January 29 2014 06:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also BC you have absolutely zero reasons to not trust me. And if you have you have not done very good job to figure out my alignment. So why is that? Why don't you want to figure out of the alignment of your mayor competitor and the guy who is most likely to lead a scumteam if he is mafia?


Did I or did I not follow your "circles" request to stay BH's execution?

I honestly think You could easily be town. I also dislike fully that you seem to be a yes man for a bunch of people in a shadowing corner. I can find meta related reasons to put you as town or scum. As such your currently Null. Your tunneling however is not useful.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
QuantumPope
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada76 Posts
January 28 2014 21:51 GMT
#1235
On January 29 2014 06:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2014 06:37 QuantumPope wrote:
On January 29 2014 06:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like QP and BC do not even elaborate on the reasoning.
They just discredit me for some bullshit reasons.
Look at their posts. lol. Basic scum strategy - when you can't counter arguments, try to discredit the other person.

I never tried to discredit you. I kindly asked why your play seems to have changed and all you posted was a condescending comment not explaining anything.

Which games in perticular did you read?

"SMB" Mini Mafia
and
Normal Mini Mafia: Episode 1

Your aggressive tone was used one people who were inactive more than people in the game. You have aggressive moments but from what I've read it's never so absolute like you going on me. I appreciate the pressure though as I feel it lets me explain myself better.
www.twitch.tv/onemoregametv || sc2l.gg || d2l.gg || www.twitter.com/QuantumPope ||
QuantumPope
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada76 Posts
January 28 2014 21:53 GMT
#1236
On January 29 2014 06:37 Skanjab1s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2014 06:30 QuantumPope wrote:
On January 29 2014 06:28 Skanjab1s wrote:
I don't have a problem with your lengthy writing, QP, I just think that you're incredibly scummy, for reasons rayn and other people have pointed out.

You clearly pointed out my writing in your attack on me and did not mention anyone else's reads, though that can be assumed. Now you seem to have no problem with my writing?


What? No I didn't, what are you talking about?

On January 28 2014 22:24 Skanjab1s wrote:
Okay so I think QP is scum, too, especially after that horrid post. I also don't like the way he constantly used "Seems like", or "Claims to" etc. It feels scummy.

If I was around I'd have switched to rayn, but alas, it was not to be.

www.twitch.tv/onemoregametv || sc2l.gg || d2l.gg || www.twitter.com/QuantumPope ||
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
January 28 2014 21:53 GMT
#1237
Also

I find it extremely odd BH wants to spam rush days currently as its fucking retarded.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 28 2014 21:55 GMT
#1238
My main problem with you is BC, that you lynched a dude who made you mayor, and who was on irc at the time we discussed BH.

If Storr was mafia he would have 100% voted for me JUST TO NOT DIE. And you can't understnad this simple fact, and i don't think you are that stupid. He was your top #2 scumread, he saw thrawn convinced you to not lynch BH. WHY WOULD HE NOT VOTE FOR ME???

Also, you are still refusing to contribute towards QP, and did so on D1. kush pointed out a contradiction on your read on QP. Your reasons for reading QP "not mafia or what the fuck is that" are fishy, they are not related to QP. You read him in some light because of me and Storr.. What the hell is that? That's dodging to give a read on someone.
table for two on a tv tray
QuantumPope
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada76 Posts
January 28 2014 21:56 GMT
#1239
On January 29 2014 06:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Basic scum strategy - when you can't counter arguments, try to discredit the other person.

On January 29 2014 06:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
BloodyC0bbler do you think not reading the thread is a useful talent toi have for a mayor?


WAT
www.twitch.tv/onemoregametv || sc2l.gg || d2l.gg || www.twitter.com/QuantumPope ||
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 28 2014 21:56 GMT
#1240
On January 29 2014 06:51 QuantumPope wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2014 06:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 29 2014 06:37 QuantumPope wrote:
On January 29 2014 06:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like QP and BC do not even elaborate on the reasoning.
They just discredit me for some bullshit reasons.
Look at their posts. lol. Basic scum strategy - when you can't counter arguments, try to discredit the other person.

I never tried to discredit you. I kindly asked why your play seems to have changed and all you posted was a condescending comment not explaining anything.

Which games in perticular did you read?

"SMB" Mini Mafia
and
Normal Mini Mafia: Episode 1

Your aggressive tone was used one people who were inactive more than people in the game. You have aggressive moments but from what I've read it's never so absolute like you going on me. I appreciate the pressure though as I feel it lets me explain myself better.

In SMB i made a town cop ragequit.
In Normal Mini mafia i apparently made someone cry (though i was not rude).

So, what's this bullshit?
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 132 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2543
Leta 1274
actioN 543
BeSt 381
Mong 161
Killer 123
Dewaltoss 109
sorry 77
Larva 56
sSak 45
[ Show more ]
Bale 32
ZergMaN 31
ToSsGirL 31
Aegong 28
NotJumperer 21
yabsab 15
HiyA 12
Noble 10
Counter-Strike
byalli626
Other Games
summit1g9652
olofmeister1039
Happy297
Sick198
crisheroes194
Pyrionflax131
KnowMe103
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick706
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos949
• Stunt387
Other Games
• WagamamaTV124
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
49m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1h 49m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 49m
Replay Cast
13h 49m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 1h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.