• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:01
CEST 20:01
KST 03:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9423 users

TL Mafia LXIV: The Restart - Page 59

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 132 Next
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 28 2014 13:39 GMT
#1161
sigh

awards is aware
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 28 2014 13:42 GMT
#1162
You're awards!

Yes, I'm not only bound to those fledglings. I haven't really been having many pm conversations, though. I'm not like, super active in private or anything.

Speaking of omgus people, we should probably kill coag soon, I'm about 97% sure he's scum, but I can't say why.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 28 2014 13:43 GMT
#1163
lol

one ya omgus crew disagrees vehemently with me on that

I wonder if he will think u r scum because of that
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 28 2014 13:43 GMT
#1164
for more context I'm talking about coag


I proposed him as one of my reads
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 28 2014 13:48 GMT
#1165
I wonder, too.
Who is this mystery man?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 28 2014 13:51 GMT
#1166
well there's a limited subset of peepz

I let him contact if he chooses to.

it hink the issue perhaps was more he thought I was choosing an easy cop out target.

skanjab.. do u have a second target u would like lynched??
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 28 2014 13:54 GMT
#1167
I'd like to lynch QP or Coag at the moment.
I have yet to filter people though, so this might change when I get around to that.

Who're your top3 candidates?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 28 2014 13:59 GMT
#1168
I'm not looking to lynch yet.

what I want to see is more effort put in by QP, coag and bum and thepoofteh replacement.

basically we have 48hrs and right now I would be looking for someone out of that group specifically.

I'm also waiting for BC to shed more light on how the lynch went down. kush asked some valid questions I thought.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 28 2014 14:05 GMT
#1169
On January 28 2014 21:53 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2014 21:43 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On January 28 2014 21:39 kushm4sta wrote:
bc i just don't get what changed to make you not want to lynch qp anymore..



To be quite honest. I don't fully trust rayn. I took a leap of faith on BH but still dislike his play. Fact of the matter is if two people I dislike/distrust are pushing an agenda that is insanely last minute why would I follow their lead?

Do i think Pope looks bad? Sure, but my last communication with storr had him defending ggtemp as well as pope. Fact of the matter was the last time i had talked to him out of thread the guy thought I was scum then reversed his opinion imo in a really weird way.


i know you went to work and you will probably never answer this but..
What doesn't make sense to me is that you seemed to have decided the lynch was between bh and storr instead of QP BEFORE rayn even replaced in. And here you giving rayn as a reason for not wanting to lynch QP.

I can answer this

BC read on qp at the point in time he declared BH/storrnwas not super strong.

regarding why qp wasnt considered closer to lynch I just want to know if its as simple as what he said before
in reference to storrzerg defending gg and pope.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 28 2014 14:10 GMT
#1170
I just didn't have a problem with Storr's reasoning for defending gg. I didn't really get his defense of QP, but his reasoning for defending GG was fine imo.

I don't know what he said to BC in PMs, but when he was defending GG to me he was having some of the same thoughts I was. I feel like he was defending QP mostly because he had a scumread on BC. That's the way it seemed to me anyway.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 28 2014 14:16 GMT
#1171
the case against coag has no reasoning behind it.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 28 2014 14:24 GMT
#1172
Do you think he's town kush? I.E. the lack of case against him doesn't make him town.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 28 2014 14:25 GMT
#1173
Like there's nothing here. He has very few posts by which to judge him. Have you been PMing with him?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 28 2014 14:36 GMT
#1174
On January 28 2014 23:16 kushm4sta wrote:
the case against coag has no reasoning behind it.


There's plenty reasoning behind it, actually. Why are you defending him so hard when all I did was mention him?
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 28 2014 14:42 GMT
#1175
cause kush and coag are buddies.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 28 2014 14:54 GMT
#1176
it feels like this game is split into 2 groups, the BC/VE group and the rayn/BH group.
No gg, No skill.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 28 2014 14:57 GMT
#1177
i have no idea what coag is. he could act like that as either alignment.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 28 2014 15:10 GMT
#1178
then why are you defending him kush?
No gg, No skill.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 28 2014 15:47 GMT
#1179
im not defending him. it' sjust that he is mocstas only scum read other than qp.
i dont see how you can read him as scum. There is so little to read, which also makes him a particularly scummy choice for suspect.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 28 2014 15:55 GMT
#1180
at least skanjab admits to not knowing why he thinks coag is scum.
mocsta presents some bs meta reasoning.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 132 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 338
ProTech142
UpATreeSC 119
BRAT_OK 77
MindelVK 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2275
Bisu 2218
Soulkey 992
EffOrt 519
Larva 424
Mini 375
Dewaltoss 193
ZerO 151
hero 104
Mind 72
[ Show more ]
sorry 63
Sharp 58
Shinee 56
Trap 25
Bale 23
NaDa 21
Terrorterran 18
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 12
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Dendi1509
420jenkins389
XaKoH 364
League of Legends
Reynor63
Counter-Strike
fl0m4143
Fnx 652
pashabiceps519
x6flipin351
edward54
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu457
Other Games
Grubby3165
Liquid`RaSZi1643
FrodaN747
Livibee173
C9.Mang0132
TKL 121
QueenE95
RotterdaM60
Mew2King39
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV225
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 71
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 43
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2486
• TFBlade810
Other Games
• Shiphtur762
• imaqtpie613
• WagamamaTV453
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 59m
Patches Events
21h 59m
The PondCast
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.