• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:51
CEST 02:51
KST 09:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10524 users

TL Mafia LXIV: The Restart - Page 58

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 132 Next
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 28 2014 07:30 GMT
#1141
you're all to blame for electing him

if you guys just elected me I would have lynched the scum-bum

like that huge analysis post he just made? the bulk of it is just null observations that is easy to read

what is he casting the game or playing it

bum is top mafia
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 28 2014 07:31 GMT
#1142
On January 28 2014 16:30 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2014 16:20 GGTeMpLaR wrote:
bum didn't analyze my mayoral campaign

top scum still

How was the movie lol



perfect
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 28 2014 07:31 GMT
#1143
EBWOP: The bulk of it are just null observations that are easy to make*
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 28 2014 08:09 GMT
#1144
I'm gonna put this here so I don't forget and so you guys have something to fawn over while I get my beauty sleep

Bum
Balla
BC
BH
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 28 2014 08:10 GMT
#1145
idk if that was a proper use of the adjective fawn but w/e
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 28 2014 08:22 GMT
#1146
Some reasoning would be great whether here or pm pls
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 28 2014 08:30 GMT
#1147
lol that list. So good.
No gg, No skill.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 28 2014 11:25 GMT
#1148
On January 28 2014 15:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I vouch hard for QP lynch.
Storrzerg makes BC mayor.
Storrzerg can't possible be mafia unless they don't wanna lynch QP - otherwise he had just voted for me.

AND BC LYNCHES HIM ?!?!?!
BC can't be town. He just can't be.


this logic is not sound.
I could see storr potentially voting for BC with any combination of alignments.
Last last second voting shenanigans complicated stuff.

~~~

@VE I never actually read your case on BH. Could you show me where it is or summarize or for me or something?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 28 2014 11:28 GMT
#1149
Its page 4 of his filter. Its a big post
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 28 2014 11:40 GMT
#1150
thanks mocsta
ve's case is pretty good I thought. I don't see why the rayn crew (that includes thrawn/mocsta/bh haha) is so convinced that ve is scum and bh is town.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 28 2014 12:25 GMT
#1151
On January 28 2014 17:09 GGTeMpLaR wrote:
I'm gonna put this here so I don't forget and so you guys have something to fawn over while I get my beauty sleep

Bum
Balla
BC
BH

Too many Bs. The list is not alphabetically balanced.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
January 28 2014 12:37 GMT
#1152
On January 28 2014 15:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I vouch hard for QP lynch.
Storrzerg makes BC mayor.
Storrzerg can't possible be mafia unless they don't wanna lynch QP - otherwise he had just voted for me.

AND BC LYNCHES HIM ?!?!?!
BC can't be town. He just can't be.


have to leave for work in like 10 minutes then im back for awhile but seriously dude?

I clearly stated earlier in thread when I put a stance on BH that storr was my #2 pick for a lynch. Factor in my uneasiness about him with the clearly wtf vote retardation an you get that lynch. The guy clearly was trying to manipulate the vote in a way that suited his own personal interests.

To be quite honest when thrawn convinced me to not off BH the only two people I was willing to even lynch were GGtemp and storr.

The fact you think Im scum because I didn't lynch your choice is absolutely retarded. The fact you are using that lynch that was clearly founded as a reason to call me scum makes me doubt the logic you guys used to pin QP as even legit.

I honestly dont get you whatsoever.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 28 2014 12:39 GMT
#1153
bc i just don't get what changed to make you not want to lynch qp anymore..
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
January 28 2014 12:43 GMT
#1154
On January 28 2014 21:39 kushm4sta wrote:
bc i just don't get what changed to make you not want to lynch qp anymore..



To be quite honest. I don't fully trust rayn. I took a leap of faith on BH but still dislike his play. Fact of the matter is if two people I dislike/distrust are pushing an agenda that is insanely last minute why would I follow their lead?

Do i think Pope looks bad? Sure, but my last communication with storr had him defending ggtemp as well as pope. Fact of the matter was the last time i had talked to him out of thread the guy thought I was scum then reversed his opinion imo in a really weird way.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
January 28 2014 12:44 GMT
#1155
regardless, work now.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 28 2014 12:53 GMT
#1156
On January 28 2014 21:43 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2014 21:39 kushm4sta wrote:
bc i just don't get what changed to make you not want to lynch qp anymore..



To be quite honest. I don't fully trust rayn. I took a leap of faith on BH but still dislike his play. Fact of the matter is if two people I dislike/distrust are pushing an agenda that is insanely last minute why would I follow their lead?

Do i think Pope looks bad? Sure, but my last communication with storr had him defending ggtemp as well as pope. Fact of the matter was the last time i had talked to him out of thread the guy thought I was scum then reversed his opinion imo in a really weird way.


i know you went to work and you will probably never answer this but..
What doesn't make sense to me is that you seemed to have decided the lynch was between bh and storr instead of QP BEFORE rayn even replaced in. And here you giving rayn as a reason for not wanting to lynch QP.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 28 2014 13:24 GMT
#1157
Okay so I think QP is scum, too, especially after that horrid post. I also don't like the way he constantly used "Seems like", or "Claims to" etc. It feels scummy.

If I was around I'd have switched to rayn, but alas, it was not to be.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 28 2014 13:26 GMT
#1158
skanjab

I been curious about this for a while

u were confident BC was a good choice for mayor before
you also said you only engaged in PMS with wile.e I believe

how come you didn't try to pm/chat with BC??
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 28 2014 13:37 GMT
#1159
I don't think me pm'ing with BC would have had any benefit, to be honest.

I have engaged in pm's with other people, though, Wile.E hasn't been the only person I've spoken to.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 28 2014 13:39 GMT
#1160
I'm awards of the omgua group discussion

any PMS with ppl outside omgus?
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 132 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
davetesta40
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 199
CosmosSc2 53
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1900
GuemChi 1271
Artosis 658
910 41
MaD[AoV]19
Bale 16
Dota 2
monkeys_forever303
League of Legends
JimRising 790
Counter-Strike
taco 215
minikerr8
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox650
Other Games
summit1g8672
Day[9].tv705
shahzam619
C9.Mang0317
Trikslyr47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick580
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream17
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1410
• Hinosc 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur709
• Day9tv705
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
15h 9m
The PondCast
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 21h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.