• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:27
CEST 06:27
KST 13:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6764 users

TL Mafia LXIV: The Restart - Page 56

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 132 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 28 2014 05:26 GMT
#1101
That is just false Thrawn, there was a lot of talk of lynching VE.

In fact all the vets wanted to kill each other during the day.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 28 2014 05:28 GMT
#1102
I disagree slam

Reads evolve.

I think prior to lynch ve was not a strong candidate.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
January 28 2014 05:31 GMT
#1103
slam the point is why is VE talking about this? to.... discredit the idea of lynching VE? he didn't go anywhere with it except to falsely accuse BH of voting for himself (he voted rayn at the end and pushed for QP lynch)
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 28 2014 05:32 GMT
#1104
Vets still want to kill each other I smell it in the air

Wait

That's just citrus wood burning

The actual way I know is I see this
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 28 2014 05:33 GMT
#1105
Oh
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 28 2014 05:34 GMT
#1106
Well VE probably had some kind of

Well

K I see your point
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 28 2014 05:35 GMT
#1107
My point is if BH has a case he should bring it forth. There /was/ support for it when it was being discussed, and I want to address that soon while my thought-processes are still in my mind.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 28 2014 05:53 GMT
#1108
Why should BH bring up a case if he does not want to lynch you on D2?
Like who the hell cares if he has a case or not if it's not in thread? Why do you even care?
table for two on a tv tray
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 28 2014 05:55 GMT
#1109
Its a circus in here

That's why
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 28 2014 05:57 GMT
#1110
someone's trying to start a circus at least
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 28 2014 06:00 GMT
#1111
hey can I be in the super secret town but not so town circle?
No gg, No skill.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 28 2014 06:01 GMT
#1112
what super secret town but not so town circle
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 28 2014 06:13 GMT
#1113
So Oats you wanted to talk to me about BC but didn't really talk about BC and instead just had nothing to say besides listening to who i think is mafia. Why?
table for two on a tv tray
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 28 2014 06:20 GMT
#1114
How to Analyze Mayor Races.
By Primate Inspectacle Bum

This is pretty nice and split down the middle. BC and Rayn are both sides.

On January 28 2014 06:56 LSB wrote:
Votecount
BloodyC0bbler (8): kushm4sta, Skanjab1s, Mocsta, bumatlarge, QuantumPope, Oatsmaster, BloodyC0bbler, StorrZerg
VisceraEyes (1): VisceraEyes
raynpelikoneet (8): raynpelikoneet, Blazinghand, Alakaslam, thrawn2112, Grackaroni, Coagulation, Balla24, GGTeMpLaR

Note Voting: Tehpoofter,

Day ends in 5 minutes, voting is required. It is 10 votes for instant majority lynch Mayorship


What we need are both candidates to answer these

1) Who you were going to lynch
2) People you considered
3) People you were in contact with about these




Rayn
This one is hard to garner from, because it didn't follow through. But that really only falls flat if Rayn is scum and then any scum voting him. That still gives us info on all the other voters.

1) QP
2) BC and bum, maybe storr
3) thrawn, public knowledge.

This makes it pretty straightforward. Everyone on Rayn knew what they were voting for. What Rayn would have done is pretty null, but we have everyone else.

QP(BC, bum, storr) - Blazinghand, Alakaslam, thrawn2112, Grackaroni, Coagulation, Balla24, GGTeMpLaR

This is worth having later. Mental note.




BC
More relevant. The Storr lynch was a bit of a blindside, I want to hear what BC has to say publically, and I also want to hear what people he was in contact about this. It's fairly scummy to do that on your own, but the more people he talked about it with the more it makes sense.
1) StorrZerg
2) QP? (Need clarification)
3) Need clarification

StorrZerg - kushm4sta, Skanjab1s, Mocsta, bumatlarge, QuantumPope, Oatsmaster, StorrZerg

If people want to come forward with more information, it would be appreciated. I thought we were getting one of BH, GG or mocsta lynched, but I was away and I couldn't come back to make a bigger impact on what was going on. I don't think I would have been behind StorrZerg a lynch.




Mocsta

I have a better grasp on Mocsta, but in no way is it a town read.

On January 27 2014 13:37 Mocsta wrote:
Hello.

Finally caught up on the thread.


(1)
BC is dodgy

Show nested quote +
On January 27 2014 11:33 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Mocsta has a very high chance of flipping scum imo. He is activeish via irc/pms but has been dodging the thread. Untop of that he was actively doing shennanigans on irc that are extremely suspect.


Firstly, his accusation that I have been dodging the thread? Based on what?
I have been open to everyone that I have been busy, too busy to read the thread.
The commitment of PMs is significantly less than the thread.

Further, I tried to engage in dialogue with BC yesterday with a straight forward ice breaker to be promptly ignored.
Then he tries to slander my by talking about shennanigans. Again, explain the "extremely suspect" motive BC.
Go on... I dare you.

I agree with Storr, you are not a suitable mayor candidate; let alone a town read for me.
Having played 3 or 4 games with you as both on the scum team, I am very much aware that you like to start off your scum games by picking on what you perceive as weak players.

Quantom Pope fits this bill both in reputation on TL (unknown) and how you approached him as a scum read with the attack.

I am curious to see these PM logs that VE state show you are looking after towns best interests; because everything I have seen publicly suggests otherwise.


My current top two lynch candidates are

VE whom I am not liking this cycle for a variety of reasons I will discuss below & potentially BC based on the above whom seems to be trying to take easy swipes at anyone and everyone.



He calls BC and VE scummy, but QP town. I don't see much evidence of why he voted BC. Light shed would be appreciated, by mocsta or anyone. Scum read.




QuantumPope

This post punched me in the face. My nose is bleeding.

On January 28 2014 05:54 QuantumPope wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2014 04:17 thrawn2112 wrote:
anyone talked to QP in PM/irc? also i would like to see sum bum logs if someone wouldn't mind sending some

Not a soul has spoken to me.



I feel like I've missed out on a significant amount chatter behind the scenes but apparently a lot of people are making assumptions based on PMs. I've been trying to give the best reads possible with the lack of information. In my opinion, I am trying to play this as honestly as possible with giving all my reads to the thread. If anything I'm just disappointed that you don't seem to be reading me as town BC. My reads have changed though and I'll give my final scum reads written here:

Skanjab1s - Claiming to be PMing people who haven't been involved yet I have yet to see anything from him so that makes me suspicious. Not liking his "experience" reads, especially on a player just joining the fray.

StorrZerg - Seems to be taking a lot of his content to PM and not sharing it with the rest of the crowd. His reasoning for not voting BC just seems off to me and I feel like I'm not getting the whole picture of Storr's play.

tehpoofter - Max lurk.

VE - feels fine in my books but I don't really know why he doesn't think BC is town.

bum - Just seems to be reading off of BC's reads but he really didn't give explanations for his own. Did not enjoy this.

As for my vote:

BC seems extremely active today now and his specific attacks on people who are claiming things in private seem very town to me. While I don't agree with his lynch on BH or his read on myself, I think his overall reads are leading town in the right direction. He seems to know the majority of the players in this game and seems to have well established reads on them.

VE would be my second choice.

##vote BloodyC0bbler


This post was much more rushed than my last one but unfortunately I don't have time to do much more than this. I'd be happy to answer any questions you have either in thread or PM.


This is weak. A generalized vote, regardless of the lynch targets. And I thought him mentioning StorrZerg among others is interesting, but that just caught my eye.

Quantum is scum. If BC is scum with him, that would explain the lynch at least. I'll repeat myself: BC needs to provide more information on his thought process, and anyone who has been in contact would be doing us all a favor in figuring this out.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 28 2014 06:22 GMT
#1115
I'll be on IRC for a little bit if people want to ask/answer stuff.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 28 2014 06:22 GMT
#1116
On January 28 2014 15:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So Oats you wanted to talk to me about BC but didn't really talk about BC and instead just had nothing to say besides listening to who i think is mafia. Why?

because Im not gonna change your mind and you arent gonna change my mind.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 28 2014 06:23 GMT
#1117
On January 28 2014 15:01 Blazinghand wrote:
what super secret town but not so town circle

that one ;P
No gg, No skill.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
January 28 2014 06:23 GMT
#1118
bum i think you might wanna check with rayn and let him answer thoese questions. i'm not sure if thats exactly who he wanted lynchexd
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 28 2014 06:26 GMT
#1119
On January 28 2014 15:22 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2014 15:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So Oats you wanted to talk to me about BC but didn't really talk about BC and instead just had nothing to say besides listening to who i think is mafia. Why?

because Im not gonna change your mind and you arent gonna change my mind.

Then what's the point of asking in the first place?

bumatlarge why do you post questions to me in thread when i have answered you and you can just post the answers?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 28 2014 06:26 GMT
#1120
On January 28 2014 15:23 thrawn2112 wrote:
bum i think you might wanna check with rayn and let him answer thoese questions. i'm not sure if thats exactly who he wanted lynchexd

He has my fucking answers. That's fluff, the whole part about me.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 132 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft478
RuFF_SC2 203
Nina 96
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2880
GuemChi 898
Leta 117
Terrorterran 80
Bale 44
NaDa 35
Snow 35
Noble 17
Dota 2
febbydoto8
League of Legends
JimRising 611
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox522
Mew2King53
Other Games
summit1g7510
C9.Mang0294
ViBE75
Sick48
Trikslyr34
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick717
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 89
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota299
League of Legends
• Lourlo1164
• Stunt361
Other Games
• Shiphtur510
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
11h 33m
The PondCast
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.