• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:05
CEST 06:05
KST 13:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6421 users

Extractor Trick Mini Mafia - Page 48

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 Next All
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 08 2014 20:10 GMT
#941
On January 09 2014 04:44 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2014 04:42 thrawn2112 wrote:
who all thought i was scum at the end of D1


Clearly at least Sentinel

I did
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 08 2014 20:11 GMT
#942
sentinel's reads were very good but no one listened to him
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 08 2014 20:11 GMT
#943
On January 09 2014 04:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2014 04:30 Hopeless1der wrote:
On January 09 2014 04:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 09 2014 04:21 Coagulation wrote:
no that was kush. I cant read kush very well so it was 50/50

at that point I was just going with general town flow because no one recognized my read on slam and I started to assume it was bad cause everyone ignored it.

I mean you had a scumread on yamato. then he asked you to vote for hopeless, and you did so.
Ultimately you ended up voting for yamato, the dude who asked you to vote for another dude and did hell of more stuff than Hopeless on D2.

this is why i voted coag btw. i thought it was a tossup between kush/slam

Seriously?!?!?!?

KUSH HAMMERED HIS TOWNREAD WHO WAS VOTED BY BOTH OF HIS SCUMREADS!
God...

Yup I said id have to bus him

Was thinking I had long hard game ahead of me
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 08 2014 20:12 GMT
#944
On January 09 2014 04:43 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2014 04:41 Hopeless1der wrote:
On January 09 2014 04:38 marvellosity wrote:
Not sure about the lynch on yamato btw, I didn't follow the game 100% but maybe it could have been avoided, I saw a lot of below-par posts from yamato I guess.

Dunno what he was doing bleating on about how claims weren't confirmed in all of his posts. That was really weird.

I guess you should be pretty sure about yamato if you're lynching him above mafia kush and mafia slam

well the problem there is that in general slam and kush are notoriously unreadable and yamato is not. The fact that I couldnt get a stable town read on yamato was enough to say he must be scum. Perhaps the fact he had me as scum was a factor, but enough other players agreed he looked scummy.

Thank you for posting, it reminded me - it was actually his read on you that I found really sub-par, because from what I know of you I thought you looked quite obviously town in this game, and I couldn't understand how yamato was crusading for your lynch.

yamato lynch kinda makes more sense in that light, I forgot about that.

I tried to reconsider, but he refused and continued tunneling me for no reason whatsoever so I went on tilt and stopped trying.
Writer@WriterYamato
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 08 2014 20:14 GMT
#945
Kinda dreading playing again, so many of the games atm are weird to me :d
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 08 2014 20:15 GMT
#946
On January 09 2014 05:14 marvellosity wrote:
Kinda dreading playing again, so many of the games atm are weird to me :d


got a pretty normal GSL Mafia in the queue!
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 08 2014 20:15 GMT
#947
On January 09 2014 05:14 marvellosity wrote:
Kinda dreading playing again, so many of the games atm are weird to me :d

I agree, I wish I hadn't signed up.
Writer@WriterYamato
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 08 2014 20:17 GMT
#948
On January 09 2014 05:15 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2014 05:14 marvellosity wrote:
Kinda dreading playing again, so many of the games atm are weird to me :d


got a pretty normal GSL Mafia in the queue!

I don't mean the setups
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 08 2014 20:17 GMT
#949
OH I TOTALLY FORGOT

SO I was thinking about the setup and spent a long time discussing it with co-hosts and foolishness since 10-man setups are hard. Here's what we went for:

3 scum (goon goon rb)
7 town (4x VT, 1x Pcop, 1x Vet, 1x vigi)

This meant town would get 3 bites at the apple to hit a scum (D1 lynch, N1 shot, D2 lynch) and if they hit a scum in time, they'd make it to D3 and have the pcop check. Obviously this didn't work out, though the amazing N1 might have made up for it.

What do you guys think about the balance? I was worried it would be a bit town-favored with the vet, but maybe it was actually scum-favored?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 08 2014 20:17 GMT
#950
On January 09 2014 05:09 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Disappointed that I don't see my name very often in scum QT. That's the only reason I play this game

You were so bamcis we feared the mention of the vig
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 08 2014 20:18 GMT
#951
Also I was kinda shitting bricks after the blue and scum rolls, I was worried the scumteam was going to get crushed. but I was wrong.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 08 2014 20:19 GMT
#952
On January 09 2014 05:17 Blazinghand wrote:
OH I TOTALLY FORGOT

SO I was thinking about the setup and spent a long time discussing it with co-hosts and foolishness since 10-man setups are hard. Here's what we went for:

3 scum (goon goon rb)
7 town (4x VT, 1x Pcop, 1x Vet, 1x vigi)

This meant town would get 3 bites at the apple to hit a scum (D1 lynch, N1 shot, D2 lynch) and if they hit a scum in time, they'd make it to D3 and have the pcop check. Obviously this didn't work out, though the amazing N1 might have made up for it.

What do you guys think about the balance? I was worried it would be a bit town-favored with the vet, but maybe it was actually scum-favored?

U inzult mah skum plai mah boi
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 08 2014 20:21 GMT
#953
He can rage all he wants but I think if yamato had not gone on tilt and actually played to his best, scumteam would have been crushed. From a pure setup speculation I'd call this game town favored and with the rolls on roles even more so.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 08 2014 20:21 GMT
#954
On January 09 2014 05:21 Hopeless1der wrote:
He can rage all he wants but I think if yamato had not gone on tilt and actually played to his best, scumteam would have been crushed. From a pure setup speculation I'd call this game town favored and with the rolls on roles even more so.

Well, it's your fault for refusing to reconsider your position on me whatsoever and ignoring the other 3 unconfirmed players in the game entirely. At least I had reads on them.
Writer@WriterYamato
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 08 2014 20:22 GMT
#955
hopeless i cant believe you are blaming yamato after what you did d2.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 08 2014 20:23 GMT
#956
i mean d3
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 08 2014 20:23 GMT
#957
hopeless and cheesecake honestly you guys were scum mvps and you were the only reason we were able to win after that terribad n1.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 08 2014 20:24 GMT
#958
Well here. I will be serious.

Let's say Rayn did not claim cop.

I don't think he would have been mislynched (although possible) so he would have a solved game now instead. I would have shot sent, dunno if Kush would have agreed.

Even with Ryan's claim, if Coag did not self hammer I would have come back and tried to go after Coag. But if Kush or I were lynched, game would have been solved.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 08 2014 20:30 GMT
#959
On January 09 2014 05:21 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2014 05:21 Hopeless1der wrote:
He can rage all he wants but I think if yamato had not gone on tilt and actually played to his best, scumteam would have been crushed. From a pure setup speculation I'd call this game town favored and with the rolls on roles even more so.

Well, it's your fault for refusing to reconsider your position on me whatsoever and ignoring the other 3 unconfirmed players in the game entirely. At least I had reads on them.

Yes. Let it be known that hopeless1der was solely responsible for getting yamato lynched. No other player had any say in the matter nor could they or yamato himself have affected the outcome in any way. All bow to the hopeless one.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 08 2014 20:43 GMT
#960
On January 09 2014 05:30 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2014 05:21 yamato77 wrote:
On January 09 2014 05:21 Hopeless1der wrote:
He can rage all he wants but I think if yamato had not gone on tilt and actually played to his best, scumteam would have been crushed. From a pure setup speculation I'd call this game town favored and with the rolls on roles even more so.

Well, it's your fault for refusing to reconsider your position on me whatsoever and ignoring the other 3 unconfirmed players in the game entirely. At least I had reads on them.

Yes. Let it be known that hopeless1der was solely responsible for getting yamato lynched. No other player had any say in the matter nor could they or yamato himself have affected the outcome in any way. All bow to the hopeless one.

I literally argued down every point someone made against me but you ignored my posts and kept repeating the same shit.

After a while I just stop trying.
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech138
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17248
Rain 1425
GuemChi 616
sSak 41
Bale 25
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm237
League of Legends
JimRising 751
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1112
taco 440
minikerr32
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1008
Mew2King81
Other Games
summit1g8043
WinterStarcraft589
C9.Mang0181
ViBE136
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1135
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Light_VIP 24
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo900
• Stunt306
• Rush138
Other Games
• Scarra951
• Shiphtur884
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 56m
INu's Battles
6h 56m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
8h 56m
OSC
18h 11m
Replay Cast
18h 56m
OSC
1d 18h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.