• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:05
CEST 06:05
KST 13:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6411 users

Extractor Trick Mini Mafia - Page 47

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 50 Next All
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-08 19:38:35
January 08 2014 19:38 GMT
#921
Not sure about the lynch on yamato btw, I didn't follow the game 100% but maybe it could have been avoided, I saw a lot of below-par posts from yamato I guess.

Dunno what he was doing bleating on about how claims weren't confirmed in all of his posts. That was really weird.

I guess you should be pretty sure about yamato if you're lynching him above mafia kush and mafia slam
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 08 2014 19:41 GMT
#922
On January 09 2014 04:38 marvellosity wrote:
Not sure about the lynch on yamato btw, I didn't follow the game 100% but maybe it could have been avoided, I saw a lot of below-par posts from yamato I guess.

Dunno what he was doing bleating on about how claims weren't confirmed in all of his posts. That was really weird.

I guess you should be pretty sure about yamato if you're lynching him above mafia kush and mafia slam

well the problem there is that in general slam and kush are notoriously unreadable and yamato is not. The fact that I couldnt get a stable town read on yamato was enough to say he must be scum. Perhaps the fact he had me as scum was a factor, but enough other players agreed he looked scummy.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 08 2014 19:41 GMT
#923
I actually think that although the D2 lynch wasn't great, it was the best of the three lynches.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 08 2014 19:42 GMT
#924
I was very readable this game, by rayn even. Just because you don't have the skills to read me doesn't mean im unreadable.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
January 08 2014 19:42 GMT
#925
who all thought i was scum at the end of D1
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 08 2014 19:43 GMT
#926
On January 09 2014 04:41 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2014 04:38 marvellosity wrote:
Not sure about the lynch on yamato btw, I didn't follow the game 100% but maybe it could have been avoided, I saw a lot of below-par posts from yamato I guess.

Dunno what he was doing bleating on about how claims weren't confirmed in all of his posts. That was really weird.

I guess you should be pretty sure about yamato if you're lynching him above mafia kush and mafia slam

well the problem there is that in general slam and kush are notoriously unreadable and yamato is not. The fact that I couldnt get a stable town read on yamato was enough to say he must be scum. Perhaps the fact he had me as scum was a factor, but enough other players agreed he looked scummy.

Thank you for posting, it reminded me - it was actually his read on you that I found really sub-par, because from what I know of you I thought you looked quite obviously town in this game, and I couldn't understand how yamato was crusading for your lynch.

yamato lynch kinda makes more sense in that light, I forgot about that.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 08 2014 19:44 GMT
#927
On January 09 2014 04:42 thrawn2112 wrote:
who all thought i was scum at the end of D1


Clearly at least Sentinel
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-08 19:44:56
January 08 2014 19:44 GMT
#928
On January 09 2014 04:42 kushm4sta wrote:
I was very readable this game, by rayn even. Just because you don't have the skills to read me doesn't mean im unreadable.

I was able to read you, coag's shitty play clouded my judgement.

On January 09 2014 04:42 thrawn2112 wrote:
who all thought i was scum at the end of D1

it would have taken a little convincing, but I'd probably have lynched you
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 08 2014 19:48 GMT
#929
On January 09 2014 04:30 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2014 04:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 09 2014 04:21 Coagulation wrote:
no that was kush. I cant read kush very well so it was 50/50

at that point I was just going with general town flow because no one recognized my read on slam and I started to assume it was bad cause everyone ignored it.

I mean you had a scumread on yamato. then he asked you to vote for hopeless, and you did so.
Ultimately you ended up voting for yamato, the dude who asked you to vote for another dude and did hell of more stuff than Hopeless on D2.

this is why i voted coag btw. i thought it was a tossup between kush/slam

Seriously?!?!?!?

KUSH HAMMERED HIS TOWNREAD WHO WAS VOTED BY BOTH OF HIS SCUMREADS!
God...
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 08 2014 19:49 GMT
#930
On January 09 2014 04:42 thrawn2112 wrote:
who all thought i was scum at the end of D1

You were clearly scum.
table for two on a tv tray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 08 2014 19:49 GMT
#931
All the lynches apart from yamato were terrible, there was no discussion whatsoever! Even if you are policy("scum") lynching coag at least talk to him before you do it to make your lynch solidified. That push on gumshoe day 1 without him actually being around was also ridiculous and you guys should feel bad for lynching so quickly in an instant majority game.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 08 2014 19:52 GMT
#932
I thought gumshoe was scum because he had a thought process that said "rayn as town is lying about his reasons for his claim". It made absolutely zero sense to me and there is really nothing you can say to "clarify" that.

I agree the lynch was terrible and i take all the blame for it.
table for two on a tv tray
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
January 08 2014 19:53 GMT
#933
On January 09 2014 04:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I thought gumshoe was scum because he had a thought process that said "rayn as town is lying about his reasons for his claim". It made absolutely zero sense to me and there is really nothing you can say to "clarify" that.

I agree the lynch was terrible and i take all the blame for it.


I probably helped it along a lot more than people think even if I semi outed myself doing so
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 08 2014 19:56 GMT
#934
On January 09 2014 04:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2014 04:30 Hopeless1der wrote:
On January 09 2014 04:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 09 2014 04:21 Coagulation wrote:
no that was kush. I cant read kush very well so it was 50/50

at that point I was just going with general town flow because no one recognized my read on slam and I started to assume it was bad cause everyone ignored it.

I mean you had a scumread on yamato. then he asked you to vote for hopeless, and you did so.
Ultimately you ended up voting for yamato, the dude who asked you to vote for another dude and did hell of more stuff than Hopeless on D2.

this is why i voted coag btw. i thought it was a tossup between kush/slam

Seriously?!?!?!?

KUSH HAMMERED HIS TOWNREAD WHO WAS VOTED BY BOTH OF HIS SCUMREADS!
God...

I know that it was a terrible play, but I honestly could see a town-kush doing the exact same thing.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 08 2014 19:57 GMT
#935
On January 09 2014 04:53 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2014 04:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I thought gumshoe was scum because he had a thought process that said "rayn as town is lying about his reasons for his claim". It made absolutely zero sense to me and there is really nothing you can say to "clarify" that.

I agree the lynch was terrible and i take all the blame for it.


I probably helped it along a lot more than people think even if I semi outed myself doing so

My main reason for you being scum was because you would not tell me why would i fakeclaim and you used a bullshit argument (which btw yamato used aswell) comparing this game to Witchcraft where I HAD TO CLAIM SOMETHING. Of course i fakeclaim as mafia when as town i would be blue.
table for two on a tv tray
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 08 2014 20:04 GMT
#936
On January 09 2014 04:07 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2014 04:05 Coagulation wrote:
nah I had slam pegged as scum but everyone refused to fucking listen to my read and just disregarded me. Instead they wanted to argue about lynching townies. Im not the one thats bad.


okay but even in the event that everyone is bad and not listening to you, surely hammering yourself in mylo isn't the answer?

E: not that you weren't about to get hammered by slam anyways, but STILL. come on.

HAMMER GO SLAM!

I had work but yeah
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 08 2014 20:06 GMT
#937
Wow... entire Day 3 happened while I was away at school.

GG scum. I wouldn't've guessed alakaslam for quite some time, he hid it well. And I guess I'll have to think differently about yamato from now on. At least I was right about kush

Glad I shot thrawn and not yamato D1, although I guess we still would've lost D3 that way.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 08 2014 20:07 GMT
#938
evul scummers!
I had a good night of sleep.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 08 2014 20:07 GMT
#939
On January 09 2014 04:41 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2014 04:38 marvellosity wrote:
Not sure about the lynch on yamato btw, I didn't follow the game 100% but maybe it could have been avoided, I saw a lot of below-par posts from yamato I guess.

Dunno what he was doing bleating on about how claims weren't confirmed in all of his posts. That was really weird.

I guess you should be pretty sure about yamato if you're lynching him above mafia kush and mafia slam

well the problem there is that in general slam and kush are notoriously unreadable and yamato is not. The fact that I couldnt get a stable town read on yamato was enough to say he must be scum. Perhaps the fact he had me as scum was a factor, but enough other players agreed he looked scummy.

No it's not. This is horrid.
Writer@WriterYamato
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 08 2014 20:09 GMT
#940
Disappointed that I don't see my name very often in scum QT. That's the only reason I play this game
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech138
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17248
Rain 1425
GuemChi 616
sSak 41
Bale 25
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm237
League of Legends
JimRising 751
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1112
taco 440
minikerr32
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1008
Mew2King81
Other Games
summit1g8043
WinterStarcraft589
C9.Mang0181
ViBE136
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1135
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Light_VIP 24
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo900
• Stunt306
• Rush138
Other Games
• Scarra951
• Shiphtur884
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 56m
INu's Battles
6h 56m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
8h 56m
OSC
18h 11m
Replay Cast
18h 56m
OSC
1d 18h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.