• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:36
CEST 00:36
KST 07:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8811 users

Extractor Trick Mini Mafia - Page 36

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 50 Next All
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 06 2014 22:55 GMT
#701
On January 07 2014 07:39 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Hopeless that argument is crap.

That argument is the most legit thing in my filter. If you didn't want to lynch me already, you're doing it wrong.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
January 06 2014 22:57 GMT
#702
On January 07 2014 07:55 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2014 07:39 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Hopeless that argument is crap.

That argument is the most legit thing in my filter. If you didn't want to lynch me already, you're doing it wrong.


OK you are voted.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 06 2014 22:58 GMT
#703
wat
Writer@WriterYamato
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 06 2014 22:59 GMT
#704
On January 07 2014 07:37 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2014 07:36 Hopeless1der wrote:
My original accusation (yamato =\= a viable nk target) has not been sufficiently resolved. I refuse to believe that a player who ran for mayor and almost won in a large game would come to a mini and legitimately be scared that scum would find it easier to push his mislynch than to shoot him.

THIS DAY PROVES MY POINT

Jesus. It's not even an argument. People ACTUALLY THINK I'm mafia. Why would scum NK me?

You made the post I'm referring to before anyone really thought you were scum. I'd also like to point out that I was the first one to cast any real doubt on Yamato since his large 'catchup post'. Rayn actually fleshed out the arguments, but like I also mentioned I happened to wake up at 5am, skimmed the thread, posted, then went back to sleep. So for anyone pulling the 'oh hopeless is just sheeping rayn', no I'm not.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 06 2014 22:59 GMT
#705
lynch yamato if/when i flip. coag after him, then kush.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 06 2014 23:00 GMT
#706
One last thing, for a moment all 3 confirmed town + me were on yamato before rayn took yamato out of hammer range just in case.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 06 2014 23:00 GMT
#707
Vote Count

Hopeless1der (3) - Yamato77, Alakaslam, Mr. Cheesecake
Alakaslam (2) - kushm4sta, Coagulation
Yamato77 (2) - Hopeless1der, [UoN]Sentinel

Not Voting (1) - raynpelikoneet

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 06 2014 23:01 GMT
#708
On January 07 2014 07:59 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2014 07:37 yamato77 wrote:
On January 07 2014 07:36 Hopeless1der wrote:
My original accusation (yamato =\= a viable nk target) has not been sufficiently resolved. I refuse to believe that a player who ran for mayor and almost won in a large game would come to a mini and legitimately be scared that scum would find it easier to push his mislynch than to shoot him.

THIS DAY PROVES MY POINT

Jesus. It's not even an argument. People ACTUALLY THINK I'm mafia. Why would scum NK me?

You made the post I'm referring to before anyone really thought you were scum. I'd also like to point out that I was the first one to cast any real doubt on Yamato since his large 'catchup post'. Rayn actually fleshed out the arguments, but like I also mentioned I happened to wake up at 5am, skimmed the thread, posted, then went back to sleep. So for anyone pulling the 'oh hopeless is just sheeping rayn', no I'm not.

I was accused day 1 and barely played at all because of how short it was. THERE IS NO GOOD REASON FOR SCUM TO NK ME.

If you are town and that is your best argument, I am depressed.
Writer@WriterYamato
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 06 2014 23:02 GMT
#709
accused by who and in what capacity? Were you up for lynch? I dont think anyone was a good mislynch target going into day 2 except perhaps me.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
January 06 2014 23:03 GMT
#710
On January 07 2014 08:02 Hopeless1der wrote:
accused by who and in what capacity? Were you up for lynch? I dont think anyone was a good mislynch target going into day 2 except perhaps me.


You weren't even up for consideration.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 06 2014 23:03 GMT
#711
On January 07 2014 08:02 Hopeless1der wrote:
accused by who and in what capacity? Were you up for lynch? I dont think anyone was a good mislynch target going into day 2 except perhaps me.

People called me scum the whole day basically. Read the game.
Writer@WriterYamato
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
January 06 2014 23:04 GMT
#712
On January 07 2014 08:02 Hopeless1der wrote:
accused by who and in what capacity? Were you up for lynch? I dont think anyone was a good mislynch target going into day 2 except perhaps me.


And how exactly do you know WHO was a GOOD MISLYNCH... you don't know the alignment of anyone.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 06 2014 23:07 GMT
#713
On January 07 2014 08:03 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2014 08:02 Hopeless1der wrote:
accused by who and in what capacity? Were you up for lynch? I dont think anyone was a good mislynch target going into day 2 except perhaps me.

People called me scum the whole day basically. Read the game.

So why didnt you even make a cursory mention of the fact that scum didnt want to shoot you because players x,y,z might be convinced to lynch you?
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 06 2014 23:09 GMT
#714
On January 07 2014 08:07 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2014 08:03 yamato77 wrote:
On January 07 2014 08:02 Hopeless1der wrote:
accused by who and in what capacity? Were you up for lynch? I dont think anyone was a good mislynch target going into day 2 except perhaps me.

People called me scum the whole day basically. Read the game.

So why didnt you even make a cursory mention of the fact that scum didnt want to shoot you because players x,y,z might be convinced to lynch you?

Because I wasn't talking about the NK, I was talking about how believable CC's claim was, which HAPPENED to include HIS viability as an NK choice in it. It had nothing to do with me.
Writer@WriterYamato
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
January 06 2014 23:09 GMT
#715
Town don't think anyone is a good mislynch, that's so scum.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 06 2014 23:10 GMT
#716
On January 07 2014 08:04 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2014 08:02 Hopeless1der wrote:
accused by who and in what capacity? Were you up for lynch? I dont think anyone was a good mislynch target going into day 2 except perhaps me.


And how exactly do you know WHO was a GOOD MISLYNCH... you don't know the alignment of anyone.

I know my alignment (town who looks scum-null), I now (think I) know your's, rayn's and sent's. That leaves coag (null) kush (null) slam (town-null) yamato (null). At best coag and me are the mislynch targets leading into today.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
January 06 2014 23:13 GMT
#717
IF ONLY I HAD MORE PEOPLE WITH CONFIRMED TOWNIE STATUS TO DISCUSS THIS WITH.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 06 2014 23:15 GMT
#718
Yeah, not impressed with Rayn and Sent's effort as confirmed town this D2.
Writer@WriterYamato
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 06 2014 23:17 GMT
#719
On January 07 2014 08:09 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Town don't think anyone is a good mislynch, that's so scum.

I mean...I know people have a tendency to call arguments shitty, but come on CC you're better than pulling the semantics card out on me right now. Yamato was arguing that scum wouldnt nk because he might be easy to mislynch. I don't buy that argument, not from yamato. from kush or slam? no problem. but not from yamato.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
January 06 2014 23:18 GMT
#720
God you both are so needy.

It's like I call one scum, and he goes ERMAGERD U BAD CC. Then I call the other scum and he's like WOW U BAD BRO.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O164
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 503
ZZZero.O 164
Hyun 91
Dota 2
monkeys_forever302
League of Legends
Doublelift3734
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4531
Liquid`Hasu492
Other Games
summit1g13757
FrodaN1622
JimRising 332
KnowMe229
Livibee199
ViBE75
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick731
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• Adnapsc2 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra772
Other Games
• imaqtpie1045
• Shiphtur568
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 24m
Patches Events
16h 24m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 24m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 24m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.