• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:23
CEST 06:23
KST 13:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War415.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9266 users

Extractor Trick Mini Mafia - Page 35

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 50 Next All
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
January 06 2014 21:32 GMT
#681
I would be ok with an ala lynch.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 06 2014 21:34 GMT
#682
One thing I'm not understanding kush:

On January 05 2014 18:25 kushm4sta wrote:
coag is actually super town for realizing this.
coag:
Show nested quote +
alakaslam has been lurker hunting the entire game and thats a red flag. scum like to focus on lurker discussion a lot. gonna fos on slam. likely scum.

this is dead on


Is this your main reason for suspicion on slam?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 06 2014 21:36 GMT
#683
Vote Count

Hopeless1der (2) - Yamato77, Alakaslam
Alakaslam (2) - kushm4sta, Coagulation
Yamato77 (3) - Hopeless1der, Mr. Cheesecake, [UoN]Sentinel

Not Voting (1) - raynpelikoneet

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 06 2014 21:38 GMT
#684
k coag do it with me in the vote thread
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
January 06 2014 21:39 GMT
#685
On January 07 2014 06:34 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
One thing I'm not understanding kush:

Show nested quote +
On January 05 2014 18:25 kushm4sta wrote:
coag is actually super town for realizing this.
coag:
alakaslam has been lurker hunting the entire game and thats a red flag. scum like to focus on lurker discussion a lot. gonna fos on slam. likely scum.

this is dead on


Is this your main reason for suspicion on slam?



well I can add as a follow up to that fos alaska slam responded with a
"would you rather me troll??" wich is probably the most scummiest response he could of come up with. its loosely translated to something like.

"hey guys I know I cant scum hunt properly cause im scum but I could of just taken a giant shit in thread instead of being useless so I should be given a free pass for being useless"

I dont think thats a town mentality at all.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 06 2014 21:39 GMT
#686
If it's two of coag/kush/slam, I don't understand why they didn't hammer me.
Writer@WriterYamato
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 06 2014 21:41 GMT
#687
@sent i dont even remember my full reason for suspecting alaka, but it was awesome.

I remember one thing was he kept talking about RNG into d2. Why would RNG be a factor in anything D2? I want scumreads not RNG lynch talk.

Another thing was his +1 on gumshoe.

Another thing was his shitty d1 which had a bunch of posts i found shitty for several different reasons.

Another thing is his complete fall off in activity from d1 to d2.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 06 2014 21:41 GMT
#688
On January 07 2014 06:39 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2014 06:34 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
One thing I'm not understanding kush:

On January 05 2014 18:25 kushm4sta wrote:
coag is actually super town for realizing this.
coag:
alakaslam has been lurker hunting the entire game and thats a red flag. scum like to focus on lurker discussion a lot. gonna fos on slam. likely scum.

this is dead on


Is this your main reason for suspicion on slam?



well I can add as a follow up to that fos alaska slam responded with a
"would you rather me troll??" wich is probably the most scummiest response he could of come up with. its loosely translated to something like.

"hey guys I know I cant scum hunt properly cause im scum but I could of just taken a giant shit in thread instead of being useless so I should be given a free pass for being useless"

I dont think thats a town mentality at all.

Except he obviously isn't just lurker hunting. I quoted a bunch of posts where he did anything but that.

You're actually the one doing almost no scum hunting.
Writer@WriterYamato
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 06 2014 21:41 GMT
#689
On January 07 2014 06:39 yamato77 wrote:
If it's two of coag/kush/slam, I don't understand why they didn't hammer me.


You literally have the worst understanding of mechanics I've ever seen.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
January 06 2014 21:43 GMT
#690
On January 07 2014 06:39 yamato77 wrote:
If it's two of coag/kush/slam, I don't understand why they didn't hammer me.


yeah. im not interested in hammering you at all. I doubt kush is either.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 06 2014 21:48 GMT
#691
On January 07 2014 06:41 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2014 06:39 yamato77 wrote:
If it's two of coag/kush/slam, I don't understand why they didn't hammer me.


You literally have the worst understanding of mechanics I've ever seen.

3 + 2 = 5, which is a hammer

Unless you seem to think that scum don't want to hammer or whatever.
Writer@WriterYamato
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 06 2014 21:59 GMT
#692
if coag and alaka both insta voted you, you think that would be a good scumplay?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 06 2014 22:06 GMT
#693
On January 07 2014 06:59 kushm4sta wrote:
if coag and alaka both insta voted you, you think that would be a good scumplay?

It wouldn't have been an insta-hammer, I've been at 3 votes for a long time now. They could have worked toward it.

Regardless, it doesn't mean they aren't mafia, it just means that they missed their chance.
Writer@WriterYamato
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 06 2014 22:21 GMT
#694
I take it to mean that either you are mafia or one is already on you. Guess which one I'm banking on.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 06 2014 22:29 GMT
#695
This tunnel of me is pointless, I've posted more content today than anyone. Continuing to call me mafia with no new accusation is a bit silly.
Writer@WriterYamato
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 06 2014 22:36 GMT
#696
My original accusation (yamato =\= a viable nk target) has not been sufficiently resolved. I refuse to believe that a player who ran for mayor and almost won in a large game would come to a mini and legitimately be scared that scum would find it easier to push his mislynch than to shoot him.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 06 2014 22:37 GMT
#697
On January 07 2014 07:36 Hopeless1der wrote:
My original accusation (yamato =\= a viable nk target) has not been sufficiently resolved. I refuse to believe that a player who ran for mayor and almost won in a large game would come to a mini and legitimately be scared that scum would find it easier to push his mislynch than to shoot him.

THIS DAY PROVES MY POINT

Jesus. It's not even an argument. People ACTUALLY THINK I'm mafia. Why would scum NK me?
Writer@WriterYamato
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
January 06 2014 22:39 GMT
#698
Hopeless that argument is crap.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
January 06 2014 22:45 GMT
#699
Im just waiting for Rayn to come back so we can hammer somebody.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 06 2014 22:49 GMT
#700
Do you really still think there's a chance I'm mafia?

If so, why?
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings49
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 202
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 187
Bale 28
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm196
League of Legends
JimRising 666
Other Games
summit1g7393
Coldzera 670
WinterStarcraft529
C9.Mang0271
ViBE123
Sick113
febbydoto11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1011
BasetradeTV167
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP122
• practicex 53
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota248
League of Legends
• Rush405
Other Games
• Shiphtur497
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
5h 37m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
7h 37m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 37m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 37m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
Patches Events
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.