• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:51
CEST 20:51
KST 03:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9201 users

Extractor Trick Mini Mafia - Page 26

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 50 Next All
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 05 2014 20:41 GMT
#501
Yam why didn't you consider yourself a possible nk?
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 05 2014 20:46 GMT
#502
I explained this multiple times already. I have been under suspicion and relatively inactive this game. It's obviously easy enough to just push a lynch on me, as you can see.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 05 2014 21:15 GMT
#503
Any other questions? Or should I begin proving that you are mafia?
Writer@WriterYamato
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
January 05 2014 21:22 GMT
#504
On January 06 2014 05:18 Hopeless1der wrote:
his reasons were voting+low activity.


My point is this is incredibly lazy for a town yamato. I would expect with 24 hours he would have come up with more than that. The whole post really seems last minute instead of thinking about it overnight.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 05 2014 21:23 GMT
#505
On January 06 2014 06:22 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2014 05:18 Hopeless1der wrote:
his reasons were voting+low activity.


My point is this is incredibly lazy for a town yamato. I would expect with 24 hours he would have come up with more than that. The whole post really seems last minute instead of thinking about it overnight.

I formed them hastily at 4AM, mostly for my own notes.

Is this your biggest concern or is there something more substantial I should address?
Writer@WriterYamato
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
January 05 2014 21:28 GMT
#506
On January 06 2014 06:23 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2014 06:22 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On January 06 2014 05:18 Hopeless1der wrote:
his reasons were voting+low activity.


My point is this is incredibly lazy for a town yamato. I would expect with 24 hours he would have come up with more than that. The whole post really seems last minute instead of thinking about it overnight.

I formed them hastily at 4AM, mostly for my own notes.

Is this your biggest concern or is there something more substantial I should address?


Why did you shoot me? That's my biggest concern.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 05 2014 21:30 GMT
#507
CC, do you have any concrete reasons to believe me mafia?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 05 2014 21:31 GMT
#508
I actually don't see much in your filter besides the thrawn thing, and that's flimsy.
Writer@WriterYamato
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
January 05 2014 21:33 GMT
#509
On January 06 2014 06:30 yamato77 wrote:
CC, do you have any concrete reasons to believe me mafia?


The fact that I know you're better than this, and you not believing the claims is retarded.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 05 2014 21:33 GMT
#510
On January 06 2014 06:33 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2014 06:30 yamato77 wrote:
CC, do you have any concrete reasons to believe me mafia?


The fact that I know you're better than this, and you not believing the claims is retarded.

Did you read my latest posts? The claims thing is not even an issue.
Writer@WriterYamato
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
January 05 2014 21:37 GMT
#511
On January 06 2014 06:33 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2014 06:33 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On January 06 2014 06:30 yamato77 wrote:
CC, do you have any concrete reasons to believe me mafia?


The fact that I know you're better than this, and you not believing the claims is retarded.

Did you read my latest posts? The claims thing is not even an issue.


I sheep Rayn pretty much, because he is always right. I mean just look at the last lynch, so good.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 05 2014 21:40 GMT
#512
There is nothing in here that isn't factually correct. Lack of counterclaim does not prove Rayn is town, we do not know what roles exist in this setup.

On January 05 2014 17:29 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2014 17:10 kushm4sta wrote:
On January 05 2014 16:59 yamato77 wrote:
No one is confirmed town for claiming anything, for starters.


did you read the game? because sent, rayn, cc are 100% confirmed and that's not even an opinion.

This is a bit silly. There's no conclusive evidence that any of their claims is 100% confirmed.

Of the three, I trust CC's the most. It's believable that scum wanted to let Rayn live because of how he played D1 (or that Rayn is possibly scum) and thus shot CC, who is a better player than Slam and the second towniest player behind him.

If I believe CC's claim, I kinda have to believe Sent's claim as well, considering the setup. There is a possible scenario where they are the last two mafia and intentionally did this, but I haven't enough reason to doubt my read on CC to believe in it yet. Sent seemed mafia-ish D1, but it's not enough to take a leap of faith.

Rayn's claim makes no sense as any alignment, so I'm basically ignoring the fact that he claimed altogether. There is NO WAY to confirm his claim yet and NO REASON to ignore him now because of it. He led the lynch D1, and has now basically just peaced out of any responsibility for how D2 goes. It's definitely possible that he was scumbuddies with thrawn and accused him D1.

That leaves Coag, you, and Hopeless as possible mafia, with AT LEAST ONE likely to be, POSSIBLY TWO, if Rayn is to be believed. The correct play would be to thus pick one of you three and lynch him, and I'm pretty sure I already said Hopeless is the scummiest.

By the way, the list was MOSTLY based off reads I made during the night phase. I have only just now begun to consider the implications of the claims seriously.

Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 05 2014 21:41 GMT
#513
On January 06 2014 06:37 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2014 06:33 yamato77 wrote:
On January 06 2014 06:33 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On January 06 2014 06:30 yamato77 wrote:
CC, do you have any concrete reasons to believe me mafia?


The fact that I know you're better than this, and you not believing the claims is retarded.

Did you read my latest posts? The claims thing is not even an issue.


I sheep Rayn pretty much, because he is always right. I mean just look at the last lynch, so good.

Seriously, CC, if you're town, this is a stupid lynch to sheep on.

What makes you think Hopeless is townier than I am?
Writer@WriterYamato
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
January 05 2014 21:42 GMT
#514
On January 06 2014 06:40 yamato77 wrote:
There is nothing in here that isn't factually correct. Lack of counterclaim does not prove Rayn is town, we do not know what roles exist in this setup.

Show nested quote +
On January 05 2014 17:29 yamato77 wrote:
On January 05 2014 17:10 kushm4sta wrote:
On January 05 2014 16:59 yamato77 wrote:
No one is confirmed town for claiming anything, for starters.


did you read the game? because sent, rayn, cc are 100% confirmed and that's not even an opinion.

This is a bit silly. There's no conclusive evidence that any of their claims is 100% confirmed.

Of the three, I trust CC's the most. It's believable that scum wanted to let Rayn live because of how he played D1 (or that Rayn is possibly scum) and thus shot CC, who is a better player than Slam and the second towniest player behind him.

If I believe CC's claim, I kinda have to believe Sent's claim as well, considering the setup. There is a possible scenario where they are the last two mafia and intentionally did this, but I haven't enough reason to doubt my read on CC to believe in it yet. Sent seemed mafia-ish D1, but it's not enough to take a leap of faith.

Rayn's claim makes no sense as any alignment, so I'm basically ignoring the fact that he claimed altogether. There is NO WAY to confirm his claim yet and NO REASON to ignore him now because of it. He led the lynch D1, and has now basically just peaced out of any responsibility for how D2 goes. It's definitely possible that he was scumbuddies with thrawn and accused him D1.

That leaves Coag, you, and Hopeless as possible mafia, with AT LEAST ONE likely to be, POSSIBLY TWO, if Rayn is to be believed. The correct play would be to thus pick one of you three and lynch him, and I'm pretty sure I already said Hopeless is the scummiest.

By the way, the list was MOSTLY based off reads I made during the night phase. I have only just now begun to consider the implications of the claims seriously.



from a balance perspective rayn is cop. in a game with 3 mafia, 10 town there are usually 3 blues.

this game has 3 mafia and 7 town...

regardless. I do like hopeless as mafia, but rayn doesnt see it. I just know it's one of you or hopeless. cus i can't see coag / kush together?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
January 05 2014 21:45 GMT
#515
On January 06 2014 06:41 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2014 06:37 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On January 06 2014 06:33 yamato77 wrote:
On January 06 2014 06:33 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On January 06 2014 06:30 yamato77 wrote:
CC, do you have any concrete reasons to believe me mafia?


The fact that I know you're better than this, and you not believing the claims is retarded.

Did you read my latest posts? The claims thing is not even an issue.


I sheep Rayn pretty much, because he is always right. I mean just look at the last lynch, so good.

Seriously, CC, if you're town, this is a stupid lynch to sheep on.

What makes you think Hopeless is townier than I am?


Meta, unfortunately.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 05 2014 21:46 GMT
#516
Yamato Im still not getting why you think you can't confirm the three claims town. And that post doesn't explain it to me.

Is it that you think a real PR is hiding for some reason or you didn't read the OP or what?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 05 2014 21:47 GMT
#517
On January 06 2014 06:42 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2014 06:40 yamato77 wrote:
There is nothing in here that isn't factually correct. Lack of counterclaim does not prove Rayn is town, we do not know what roles exist in this setup.

On January 05 2014 17:29 yamato77 wrote:
On January 05 2014 17:10 kushm4sta wrote:
On January 05 2014 16:59 yamato77 wrote:
No one is confirmed town for claiming anything, for starters.


did you read the game? because sent, rayn, cc are 100% confirmed and that's not even an opinion.

This is a bit silly. There's no conclusive evidence that any of their claims is 100% confirmed.

Of the three, I trust CC's the most. It's believable that scum wanted to let Rayn live because of how he played D1 (or that Rayn is possibly scum) and thus shot CC, who is a better player than Slam and the second towniest player behind him.

If I believe CC's claim, I kinda have to believe Sent's claim as well, considering the setup. There is a possible scenario where they are the last two mafia and intentionally did this, but I haven't enough reason to doubt my read on CC to believe in it yet. Sent seemed mafia-ish D1, but it's not enough to take a leap of faith.

Rayn's claim makes no sense as any alignment, so I'm basically ignoring the fact that he claimed altogether. There is NO WAY to confirm his claim yet and NO REASON to ignore him now because of it. He led the lynch D1, and has now basically just peaced out of any responsibility for how D2 goes. It's definitely possible that he was scumbuddies with thrawn and accused him D1.

That leaves Coag, you, and Hopeless as possible mafia, with AT LEAST ONE likely to be, POSSIBLY TWO, if Rayn is to be believed. The correct play would be to thus pick one of you three and lynch him, and I'm pretty sure I already said Hopeless is the scummiest.

By the way, the list was MOSTLY based off reads I made during the night phase. I have only just now begun to consider the implications of the claims seriously.



from a balance perspective rayn is cop. in a game with 3 mafia, 10 town there are usually 3 blues.

this game has 3 mafia and 7 town...

regardless. I do like hopeless as mafia, but rayn doesnt see it. I just know it's one of you or hopeless. cus i can't see coag / kush together?

Balance is a silly thing to rely on, but I will say that I haven't exactly been chomping at the bit calling rayn a liar, either. It's simply good play to not just believe claims without thinking critically about them. I don't exactly think he's lying, I just think it's better to consider him independent of his claim at the moment, which STILL puts him outside of the players I want to lynch into today.

Do you disagree that Slam/Kush are townie? If so, why? In the mean time, I will explain my hopeless read at length.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 05 2014 21:48 GMT
#518
On January 06 2014 06:46 kushm4sta wrote:
Yamato Im still not getting why you think you can't confirm the three claims town. And that post doesn't explain it to me.

Is it that you think a real PR is hiding for some reason or you didn't read the OP or what?

The OP does not confirm them as town. It states clearly that there could be any number of any of the possible roles.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 05 2014 21:48 GMT
#519
Setup Type
This is a semi-closed setup. Which roles are available will be listed, but aside from how many mafia members there are, there is no other setup information. There can be 0+ of any role.
Writer@WriterYamato
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
January 05 2014 21:49 GMT
#520
That and he kind of got thrawn killed.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 266
BRAT_OK 94
JuggernautJason69
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 892
Shuttle 674
Zeus 85
soO 45
Hyun 42
ToSsGirL 31
scan(afreeca) 24
Bishop 12
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
qojqva2230
420jenkins658
canceldota6
Counter-Strike
fl0m4896
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3213
Liquid`Hasu565
Other Games
FrodaN887
KnowMe212
Livibee168
Pyrionflax154
QueenE70
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick636
StarCraft 2
angryscii 36
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 89
• 3DClanTV 56
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach98
• FirePhoenix29
• 80smullet 20
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1783
Other Games
• imaqtpie723
• Shiphtur661
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 9m
Patches Events
20h 9m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
OSC
1d 4h
OSC
1d 17h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.