On January 04 2014 12:03 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
This is a pointless convo imo.
Im actually liking gum/yam +1 maf
This is a pointless convo imo.
Im actually liking gum/yam +1 maf
I think thrawn is mafia.
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
On January 04 2014 12:03 Mr. Cheesecake wrote: This is a pointless convo imo. Im actually liking gum/yam +1 maf I think thrawn is mafia. | ||
|
Mr. Cheesecake
United States3756 Posts
| ||
|
thrawn2112
United States6918 Posts
On January 04 2014 12:02 raynpelikoneet wrote: Also you think there could be a mafia motivation behind me claiming, but you won't elaborate on why. All you have to say is "sayn has fakecalimed as scum before, therefore he could be fakeclaiming now". That's really fishy thrawn. Why are you refusing to give your reasoning? Here's the deal, I'm done talking about your claim for right now, so make what you will of it. Yes, I am straight up refusing to talk to you about this and you're just gonna have to deal with it. | ||
|
Alakaslam
United States17336 Posts
On January 04 2014 12:03 Mr. Cheesecake wrote: This is a pointless convo imo. Im actually liking gum/yam +1 maf Ok. Why Yam? For now I'm voting Gumshoe until something comes up. Rayne saying he wanted to hear more from UoN and discussing with Thrawn has given me some pause but I'm not hammering so see vote thread. | ||
|
[UoN]Sentinel
United States11320 Posts
On January 04 2014 12:10 Alakaslam wrote: Show nested quote + On January 04 2014 12:03 Mr. Cheesecake wrote: This is a pointless convo imo. Im actually liking gum/yam +1 maf Ok. Why Yam? For now I'm voting Gumshoe until something comes up. Rayne saying he wanted to hear more from UoN and discussing with Thrawn has given me some pause but I'm not hammering so see vote thread. I'm guessing my reads were good enough for CC. Voting gumshoe as well | ||
|
thrawn2112
United States6918 Posts
| ||
|
Blazinghand
United States25563 Posts
Gumshoe (5) - Rayn, Coag, Hopeless1der, Alakaslam, Sentinel Sentinel (1) - thrawn With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch | ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
I think gumshoe is scum for what i have said in thread. I think thrawn is scum for not giving reasons for his "rayn might be scum" read. It makes no sense because he is unwilling to clarify his thought process behind his read. Thinking i could be fakeclaiming is not alignment indicative. Not giving reasons for "why" is. I don't think thrawn has any reasons for thinking i could be fakeclaiming and is using "he did that in another game" as a reasoning, which is not legit. That is not a reason why i would do it this game. Also his voting / unvoting gumshoe is fishy, because it makes no sense. He gives town the hammer but at the same time says "do not hammer". That's not how voting works. You vote for kill mafia, if you are not confident enough about your vote yet, you don't vote. Hammer gumshoe - vig thrawn. Profit for D2! Good night. <3 | ||
|
[UoN]Sentinel
United States11320 Posts
On January 04 2014 12:15 thrawn2112 wrote: see you guys later I got partying to do dafuq is this On January 04 2014 12:14 thrawn2112 wrote: ##Vote: [UoN]Sentinel | ||
|
Mr. Cheesecake
United States3756 Posts
I agree yam is not his usual awesome gosu townie self, so im scummy on him. Im sure rayn and slam are town. Idk about sent, didnt like his entrance it was scummy but hes slowed down and had some ok posts. Hopeless hasnt done much but its more thsn when hes maf. And gum has had some scummy stuff like piggy backing off yamato bringing up my opener and never following it up.kush and coag... null obv. So that leaves in order from scum to town gum yam kush / coag / sent hopless slam rayn me Idk where thrawn lies in this yet. Yay lists froom phone | ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
| ||
|
Mr. Cheesecake
United States3756 Posts
| ||
|
Mr. Cheesecake
United States3756 Posts
| ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
| ||
|
Mr. Cheesecake
United States3756 Posts
| ||
|
Mr. Cheesecake
United States3756 Posts
| ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
On January 04 2014 12:32 Mr. Cheesecake wrote: this has the potential to be really really awesome. FTFY | ||
|
[UoN]Sentinel
United States11320 Posts
This time I am sure(r) | ||
|
Mr. Cheesecake
United States3756 Posts
| ||
|
Mr. Cheesecake
United States3756 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Mini Mind 910 Free Trap Aegong soO Noble [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing1992 FrodaN737 Beastyqt627 B2W.Neo606 mouzStarbuck245 Livibee192 C9.Mang0142 Trikslyr140 RotterdaM112 Khaldor88 KnowMe88 QueenE70 Liquid`Hasu39 BRAT_OK ZombieGrub14 MindelVK13
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
|
|
|