• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:27
CEST 16:27
KST 23:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9010 users

Resistance 3 - Page 48

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 57 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 08 2014 04:29 GMT
#941
Corazon if you think i am town that means i am right about Hopeless so why did you not take Koshi?
table for two on a tv tray
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 08 2014 04:33 GMT
#942
I think Hopeless is scum...?
Koshi has said he doesn't care about the game so I didn't take him. Simple as that.
Grubby's #1 Fan
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 08 2014 04:43 GMT
#943
It does not matter if he cares or not.
If you think i am town and Hopeless is scum Koshi is confirmed town and you should take townies to the mission. VisceraEyes/Grack are not confirmed town, so why did you take VE/Grack over Koshi?
table for two on a tv tray
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 08 2014 04:52 GMT
#944
On January 08 2014 13:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
It does not matter if he cares or not.
If you think i am town and Hopeless is scum Koshi is confirmed town and you should take townies to the mission. VisceraEyes/Grack are not confirmed town, so why did you take VE/Grack over Koshi?

I didn't take Grack.

I took the two people I thought were the most town and then someone I wanted to see post more. No one in this town agrees with each other so it's hard to pick out one alignment-based case like yours out of the giant web of scum reads everyone has.

You can always nay the team if you are not satisfied with it.
Grubby's #1 Fan
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 08 2014 04:57 GMT
#945
Yeah but you don't take people "you want to see post more". You take people who are town. If you think i am town, Koshi, Coagulation and Chairman Ray are confirmed town.

Therefore your suggestion by default should be yourself, Koshi, CR and Coag. That's not what you did so i am nay-voting.
table for two on a tv tray
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 08 2014 04:58 GMT
#946
On January 08 2014 13:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Yeah but you don't take people "you want to see post more". You take people who are town. If you think i am town, Koshi, Coagulation and Chairman Ray are confirmed town.

Therefore your suggestion by default should be yourself, Koshi, CR and Coag. That's not what you did so i am nay-voting.

Well then fucking get CR to talk. I'm never going to get a team that will get 5 votes because half the people playing don't care about the game and the other half all think each other is scum. This is going to get nowhere.
Grubby's #1 Fan
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 08 2014 05:11 GMT
#947
It does not matter if he talks or not if he is confirmed town for fucks sake. This game is about finding townies, not so much about finding scum.
table for two on a tv tray
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 08 2014 05:17 GMT
#948
he's not confirmed town lol.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 08 2014 05:26 GMT
#949
On January 08 2014 14:17 Grackaroni wrote:
he's not confirmed town lol.

and why is that?
table for two on a tv tray
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 08 2014 05:38 GMT
#950
it's all based off of you being town. What do you think is a possible scum team without me on it?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 08 2014 05:43 GMT
#951
Actually, get CR to send your Rayn/CR/Koshi/Coag team. I will yay vote.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 08 2014 06:08 GMT
#952
On January 08 2014 14:38 Grackaroni wrote:
it's all based off of you being town. What do you think is a possible scum team without me on it?

From the people left (you/Cora/VE) based on what's happened on the last few pages Cora is scum.
I'm focused on another game atm and when this team gets rejected - because it should - i am looking more closely into those people.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 08 2014 08:18 GMT
#953
On January 08 2014 05:18 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2014 05:12 Koshi wrote:
See I would say VE is scum but literally everybody gives the guy a townread, except for Sentinel.

Show nested quote +
On January 06 2014 08:10 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I really fucked this one up.

2 scummers from Coag/Hopeless/CR
1 scummer from the team (Grack?)

I'm thinking rayn/koshi/cora/VE

I was willing to send him

I meant earlier:
On January 01 2014 09:59 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 01 2014 09:30 Corazon wrote:
Ok VE, I will answer you now.

The only problem I have with Sentinel is that he isn't really sharing his own opinions. He's made a few posts talking about who he thinks is scummy, but the majority of his posts are talking about game mechanics and possible scum plans. I'm not sure where he stands on his reads because he hasn't made them readily available.


Not sure about my old scumteam since I like koshi's points to clear him for now, although I still think CR is scum.

I got a feeling it's CR, VE and... really don't know what to think of the fight between Hopeless and Cora. Could just be two misguided townies.

Which makes it interesting you yay-voted the one with VE couple days later.
This post also makes it so perfect if Sentinel/Cora/Hopeless are scum. But it is rarely so easy.

Things I remember from you this game:
1) All yayvotes.
2) Talking 3 times about the scumslip while everybody else ignored it.
3) Strange stance on CR.
4) Pushed Grack scum right after team passed.

They are all scummy things.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 08 2014 08:18 GMT
#954
Which makes me doubt my Grackster read. :/
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 08 2014 08:19 GMT
#955
But meh, list still stands. Those 4.

I see 1 out of 4 is on the list this time around.

nay
I had a good night of sleep.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
January 08 2014 08:51 GMT
#956
I am gonna nay vote this team because it doesn't contain Koshi.

Will be posting my reads/team when it is my turn to propose the mission. In the meantime I am curious to see how the next proposed team plays out.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 08 2014 10:54 GMT
#957
On January 08 2014 17:18 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2014 05:18 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On January 08 2014 05:12 Koshi wrote:
See I would say VE is scum but literally everybody gives the guy a townread, except for Sentinel.

On January 06 2014 08:10 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I really fucked this one up.

2 scummers from Coag/Hopeless/CR
1 scummer from the team (Grack?)

I'm thinking rayn/koshi/cora/VE

I was willing to send him

I meant earlier:
Show nested quote +
On January 01 2014 09:59 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On January 01 2014 09:30 Corazon wrote:
Ok VE, I will answer you now.

The only problem I have with Sentinel is that he isn't really sharing his own opinions. He's made a few posts talking about who he thinks is scummy, but the majority of his posts are talking about game mechanics and possible scum plans. I'm not sure where he stands on his reads because he hasn't made them readily available.


Not sure about my old scumteam since I like koshi's points to clear him for now, although I still think CR is scum.

I got a feeling it's CR, VE and... really don't know what to think of the fight between Hopeless and Cora. Could just be two misguided townies.

Which makes it interesting you yay-voted the one with VE couple days later.
This post also makes it so perfect if Sentinel/Cora/Hopeless are scum. But it is rarely so easy.

Things I remember from you this game:
1) All yayvotes.
2) Talking 3 times about the scumslip while everybody else ignored it.
3) Strange stance on CR.
4) Pushed Grack scum right after team passed.

They are all scummy things.

How is number 2 scummy? Wouldn't I as scum be trying to avoid showing my scummy behavior?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 08 2014 11:20 GMT
#958
I don't understand the question.
I had a good night of sleep.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 08 2014 11:23 GMT
#959
On January 08 2014 20:20 Koshi wrote:
I don't understand the question.

#2 isn't scummy at all.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 08 2014 11:45 GMT
#960
Well. Sure.

They are all scummy things except number 2.*
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 57 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
CosmosSc2 34
Railgan 34
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51364
Shuttle 8390
FanTaSy 1930
BeSt 632
Horang2 515
Larva 413
Soma 140
Sexy 134
Last 117
Mind 98
[ Show more ]
Pusan 89
Zeus 85
ggaemo 79
Hyun 67
hero 63
Aegong 54
Snow 48
Killer 47
Bale 27
ToSsGirL 25
PianO 21
Rock 17
NaDa 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc4482
qojqva2427
Dendi1280
420jenkins528
XcaliburYe245
Counter-Strike
fl0m2891
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor901
Liquid`Hasu710
Other Games
B2W.Neo927
Beastyqt743
Mlord442
byalli399
Livibee220
Hui .195
ArmadaUGS126
KnowMe78
QueenE73
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick709
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream60
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3697
Other Games
• WagamamaTV162
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
33m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 33m
Replay Cast
8h 33m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 33m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
20h 33m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 20h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.