• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:49
CEST 13:49
KST 20:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10067 users

Resistance 3 - Page 47

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 57 Next
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 07 2014 21:22 GMT
#921
On January 08 2014 06:20 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2014 05:53 Hopeless1der wrote:
koshi why'd you ask about my scum activity. Do you think this game is some type of anomaly because its not actually mafia or something?

If rayn is scum this is lost because nobody cares.

well in that case rayn IS scum
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 07 2014 21:25 GMT
#922
Then we lost.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 07 2014 21:26 GMT
#923
Like your activity is why this is 60/40 instead of 80/20
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 07 2014 21:31 GMT
#924
So what you suggest?

It's like Cora/rayn/CR?
I had a good night of sleep.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 07 2014 21:34 GMT
#925
i thought it was you tbh. if it is in fact rayn, then sent is basically confirmed scum and I have no idea who the last one is if it isnt you koshi
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 07 2014 21:38 GMT
#926
Well. Shit isn't going to change anymore.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 07 2014 21:39 GMT
#927
If rayn is scum I go for rayn/CR/Sentinel/Cora

Deserving winners.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 07 2014 21:39 GMT
#928
Fingers crossed it's you guys though.
I had a good night of sleep.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 07 2014 21:40 GMT
#929
its really not me though....and everyone kind of feels it but cant believe rayn is scum i guess
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 07 2014 21:46 GMT
#930
Problem of no flips.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 07 2014 21:46 GMT
#931
Really. This game. Really unbalanced. It's like normal mafia with harder win condition, no blue roles and no flips.
I had a good night of sleep.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 08 2014 01:49 GMT
#932
##Vote: yay
Alright Cora, you can go ahead and throw the game now.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 08 2014 02:11 GMT
#933
On January 08 2014 10:49 Hopeless1der wrote:
##Vote: yay
Alright Cora, you can go ahead and throw the game now.

This is a fantastic attitude! ^^
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-08 02:15:09
January 08 2014 02:14 GMT
#934
Day 3: Phase 2

Proposed Team: Hopeless1der, Corazon, VisceraEyes, Coagulation

Team 1
Leader: Hopeless1der

Final Votecount:

Chairman Ray: Nay
raynpelikoneet: Nay
Corazon: Nay
Coagulation: Yay
VisceraEyes: Nay
[UoN]Sentinel: Nay
Grackaroni: Nay
Koshi: Nay
Hopeless1der: Yay

Hopeless1der's team has been rejected! The new leader is Corazon!


Day 3: Phase 1

Team 2
Current Leader: Corazon
Deadline to Propose a Team: 04:00 GMT (+00:00)
Countdown:
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-08 02:17:20
January 08 2014 02:16 GMT
#935
Hijole

Dat hosting ninja
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 08 2014 02:20 GMT
#936
Coming in between practicing French and going to work.

I'm putting CR on the team (i just submitted it) in hopes that it will convince him to come out and prove that he is town.
I proposed me/Rayn/VE/CR
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 08 2014 02:20 GMT
#937
Also, I will be on later to discuss. I promise.
Grubby's #1 Fan
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
January 08 2014 02:53 GMT
#938
Day 3: Phase 2

Team 2

Current Leader: Corazon
Proposed Team: Corazon, Rayn, VisceraEyes, Chairman Ray
Deadline to Vote on the Team: 04:00 GMT (+00:00)
Countdown:
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
January 08 2014 03:16 GMT
#939
Corazon, what's your reasoning behind confirming Grack as spy?
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 08 2014 04:21 GMT
#940
On January 08 2014 12:16 Chairman Ray wrote:
Corazon, what's your reasoning behind confirming Grack as spy?

I want to bring VE and Rayn, I'm very confident that they are town. If I brought Grack, that would just be stupid as I would be bringing the same team as last time and throwing the game. So yeah, after I stepped back and looked at it. I decided it had to have been grack.

I'm bringing you because I want to see the reads you have and all of the activity/caring about the game that you have promised us time and time again. Let's hear those reads.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 57 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 750
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs AqueroN
CranKy Ducklings185
CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27822
Shuttle 11724
FanTaSy 1602
Hyuk 1022
Horang2 564
BeSt 495
Mini 288
Pusan 240
Stork 213
EffOrt 162
[ Show more ]
Killer 143
Last 138
Zeus 122
Mind 90
ggaemo 69
Hyun 54
PianO 42
Snow 42
sorry 39
ToSsGirL 36
Bale 31
Hm[arnc] 30
JYJ 25
Aegong 22
zelot 18
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe355
Dendi266
Counter-Strike
fl0m2404
byalli801
x6flipin478
Other Games
gofns33915
singsing2939
B2W.Neo852
Hui .96
ArmadaUGS86
Livibee66
Mew2King62
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick648
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream75
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 11m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 11m
Replay Cast
11h 11m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 11m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 11m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.